FINANCIAL HAPPENING ON MONDAY - DEUTSCHE BANK INSOLVENT!

ALL THE OTHER HAPPENINGS ARE A JOKE COMPARED TO THIS ONE

rt.com/news/332446-keiser-deutsche-bank-technically-insolvent/

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/finance?q=NYSE:DB
thelocal.de/20160917/us-doj-hits-deutsche-bank-with-record-14bn-fine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>14 February 2016

Burn it all down.

google.com/finance?q=NYSE:DB

> 13.38 -1.38 (-9.35%)

thelocal.de/20160917/us-doj-hits-deutsche-bank-with-record-14bn-fine

Deutsche's current total liquidity is supposedly around 16B.

the US banks have been going after yourope for years because the youro is a threat.

Dont think this is going to go down on monday. but ya, the buy up or blow up will be real.

it will be the lehman brothers, franie mea and mac. x10. qe infinity currency crisis to follow once the majority catch on everything is insolvent at a higher rate of interest. negative yields everywhere.

So when DB burns, isnt it supposed to take the rest of the financial system down with it?

na, I think the goal here is acquisition and consolidation.

inb4 US banks own eurozone.

>inb4 US banks own eurozone.
If this happens I'd literally die of laughter

Why wont euro print a lot of euros and acquire it themselves

I didnt look, but I bet a large part of the debt is in USD.

the 14bn fine is going to be in USD for sure.

I would get on both knees and pray for the deutsche bank to collapse with nothing to save it from falling.

douche bank no makin money?

So? USD is cheaper than euro, just go to the next central bank an buy a lot of dollars... shit, that would make euro collapse against the usd, wouldnt it?

Haha, yeah, sure would be funny if the Jews who own us and our country enslaved the Europeans and ousted the Jews who currently run Europe :^) . Haha it's such a laugh.

ya something like that....

like I said I have no sources, but its been my speculation since the 08/09 crisis that the euro was the target.

The contrasting interactions that the World Bank and Germany have had with greece make it clearer. The world bank gets paid and the germans take the haircut.

First time I've seen this about deutsche bank, but between them and santander... something will give at some point, and the US bankers will buy out the leftovers.

Looking at the state of cultural decay of the US vs Europe i think our jews might do a bit better

Total Liabilities 1,736,750,000,000.00

Total Assets 1,803,290,000,000.00

Net Tangible Equity 66,000,000,000.00

Current Market Capitalization 16,000,000,000.00
A company with almost 2 trillion dollar in liabilities is trading at 1/5th it's book value. 16 billion dollars. that means if their investments (assets) move down 3% their net equity goes to zero. A 0.5% move means they just lost the equivalent of their current market cap.

If there is even the slightest of happenings, this bank goes to zero and triggers a wave of bankruptcies amounting to tens of trillions of dollars. The end the world's banking systems as we know it.

Did I mention they have 72 TRILLION dollars in derivatives notional, which is allowed to under law to be off the accounting books. Let's suppose they are evenly hedged, (which they are not) and it's 36 trillion on each side. A 0.2% downside loss wipes out their equity.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

LET THE MARKET FUCKING BURN

I've hedged 100% of my financial investments

Wouldn't hedge funds go bankrupt too at this levels of financial breakdown

Literally this

>100% hedged

So you have a net 0 position?