INTENTIONAL ACT

NOT TERRORISM

Wat?
Did this guy go to the same school as Hillary Clinton?

yea what the fuck was that

newspeak at it's finest

its not terrorism anymore unless you just arrived from syria.

10/10

>newspeak
I weep for the future, though I was born in 1982, not 84.

Reminder that Trump, like Cred Forums, is ALWAYS right.

QUADS CONFIRM HAPPENING

We should put this faggot in gitmo next year

#NotAllMuslims
These were not true Muslims

Could be criminal. Disgruntled union paizons and such.

At this point this cuck nog adopter wouldn't know for sure. Obviously trying to slide it for Hill

>legalize anything black people do or it's racist

What did he mean by this?

Its not Middle eastern terrorism.

ORWELLIAN MOTHER FUCKER

I wish Weiner was mayor.

Terrorism only refers to muzzies these days. If they called just anything terrorism, their argument that the media only calls Muslims terrorists would fall apart.

99% of people living in Manhattan have never seen a dumpster and are just now learning they exist there. Travel to Manhattan and locate a dumpster, I dare you.

>We "accidentally" bomb Syrian army positions paving the way for ISIS to make ground
>Bomb goes off in a trashcan in New York same time
>Not blocking off the city
>No big panic or manhunt
>Bombing is pushed off the news cycle in favor of New York bombing
>Now even if someone tries to look up the bombing they will likely get directed to the NYC bombing instead and forget

Just a coincidence I'm sure

This is the faggot who went on stage and made a racist joke with Hillary, something that should have ended both of their careers. But it got almost no attention from the news.

k so
Bombs in NJ
Unattended backpack also in NJ

Two explosive devices in NY
29 Injuries (1 serious thus far)

Mass stabbing

And... probably not terrorism related?

Honestly i dont think it was ISIS its to sloppy of an attack.

are you implying it's not newspeak?

Lol what are you talking about m8. There's a debris filled dumpster around the corner from me right now.

We have the best negotiators folks. Obama negotiated with ISIS for us to bomb Syrian army and they would only set off 1 bomb in NY, instead of more.

>no deaths
What a shame. This'll be conveniently forgotten by the media by tomorrow.

I like all members of Cred Forums wish safety to all Jews in New York City.

Wiener is going to be suicided soon.

>expecting a bunch of inbred mudslimes to not carry out sloppy terrorist attacks

In Israel, Palestinians literally run at fully armed and armored IDF jews with dull knives. That's why they can have multiple terrorist attacks a week, but practically no casualties.

Newspeak was an intentional creation by the gov to hide the truth of real language. Given that the media is talking about terrorism, then no it isn't newspeak.

Political correctness at its finest

And fitting from Jew York of all places

His wife/ex-wife too.

POST CNN LIVE STREAM

illary on CNN, do not watch

>ONLY FUCKING WHITE MALES ARE TERRORISTS

True but this wasn't that type of incident that was probably a well built bomb that they threw into a Dumpster full of debris which dulled the blast. If this was connected to what happened in jersey then that tells me that it was sloppy as fuck timers. Look at Paris and other ISIS attacks which where far more effective. If it is ISIS related then it was probably some shithead who got radicalized online then some cell.

>Live in NYC
>Never seen dumpster
>Never seen raccoon sized rat

The fuck city are u talking about? Because it isn't the same one we are.

Don Lemon said Trump said something about the bombings and then they showed Hillary talking for 5 mins

lol

now they are blaming Trump cause he said "we have to get tough"

and they praise Hillary for sayiing that everyone needs to be cautious

>Hillary was calm
>shows how to be a reasonable Commander

>Trump is coming to conclusions too fast

BLA BLA BALB

FUCK CNN FUCK CNN FUCK CNN

if trump tries to say its terrorism its not terrorism

Supposedly it was a large blast, to the point that cops from blocks away saw it and rushed to the scene

I think the media/politicians are purposely downplaying how serious it was

>Bomb goes off
>Mayor of New York rushes out before the smoke even clears and declares that no terrorism is afoot

And when facts actually start coming out, he'll say there was no way of being sure.

this happens a lot.

I'm watching Fox News. Guy is a fucktard New Yorker, but at least they are talking about possibilities of more bombs etc...

>if you're born in 82 you must be at least 33
>3333

>Trump is speaking at a rally
>repeats information as soon as he has it
>info is accurate
lol drumpf BTFO

Explosion In Chelsea

thats the cucked mayor of jewyork shitty

we call him bigbird because hes a 6 foot something dipshit thats married to a nigger that looks like snuffy. his wife is a niggress yes, he has to 2 nigglet babies that are from HER LAST BLACK HUSBAND, HE IS A TRUE C U C K

nice bait

have some hentai

Double ungood

True but my point though is if it was a trained cell they would have known not to place it in a steel dumpster and they would have had proper timers. Also no gunmen which is interesting because whoever did this will be found i guarantee that. Its probably a lone wolf is all im saying. One that i cant really say who they where supporting. It just dosent fit ISIS's style they like suicide bombers nor does it fit al quedas style.

>Yep

WHAT A FUCKING MORON

>Wat?
>Did this guy go to the same school as Hillary Clinton?

De Blasio is to Clinton as the new World Trace Center is to the Twin Towers

De Blasio's a commie faggot. I generally think NYCers are insufferable but I'd feel bad for anyone with him as mayor. The only thing worse would be Trudeau being mayor of NYC.

Similar explosion a short time before only an hour away and a second pressure cooker IED (like what was used in Boston) nearby confirms its muzzies along with the (likely) muzzie in St. Cloud that stabbed a bunch of people.

they are both the same. only the leafcuck is slightly worse.
what blows my fucking mind is that 41% of jewyorks approve of him.... how the fuck can even 1% aprove of this asshole. thats when i learns polls are bullshit.

GIVE UP ALL YOUR RIGHTS BECAUSE MUH ISRAEL GOYS-
FBI commentator on fox

FAGGOT

We're not getting the good ones that Europe gets. Europistanis get guys who have come from or been to Syria, guys who know what the fuck they're doing. Our ISIS guys tend to just be nogs who, in typical nog fashion, fuck the entire thing up by being stupid.

kek

like the bomb in central park was from an "explosives hobbyist"

Deblasio should stick to banging dikes

>)
that fucking cunt makes my skin crawl.. he needs to hear from KEK soon.

Didn't think about that.

>just another day in burgerland folks...go back to bed.

ISIS is shit tier in reality. No need to fall for their videos Abu.

Thats true but no Suicide attack. Which is what they are known for.