Blacks confirmed for possibly helping Trump into office

cnn.com/2016/09/17/politics/obama-black-congressional-caucus/

>Obama: Would be 'personal insult' to legacy if black voters don't back Clinton

>Washington (CNN)President Barack Obama delivered an impassioned plea to the African-American community Saturday night to help stop Donald Trump, saying he would consider it a "personal insult" to his legacy if black voters didn't turn out for Hillary Clinton.

Think about it: Obama would not even be saying this if there was not a serious feeling among the Democrats that enough blacks may vote for Trump to help him become president

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/29/bill-clinton-calls-for-rebuilding-detroit-with-syrian-refugees/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Obama: Would be 'personal insult' to legacy if black voters don't back Clinton

What legacy?

Obama-care, stoking rising racial tension, and totally fucking up the middle east.

The Democrats want the African-American citizens and their future generations to stay poor and miserable as long as possible. That's their legacy.

Haha exactly, his "legacy" was destroying the us healthcare system, creating and backing isis, and causing more racial tension then any president before

Isn't that statement racist?
>hey niggers, im a nigger, so vote for whoever i said or it will destroy my nigger legacy

WTF I LOVE BLACKS NOW

That's not what he said

>"I will consider it a personal insult -- an insult to my legacy -- if this community lets down its guard and fails to activate itself in this election. You want to give me a good sendoff? Go vote."

Never thought I'd see the day CNN puts words in Obama's mouth to look like a race baiting cunt

Stfu aus shit eater faggot, go suck on some abo dick, you fucking cuck worshipping obama the shit eater

Now Clinton will do the same, now adding declaring war on another nuclear superpower that could start a third world war.

>Think about it: Obama would not even be saying this if there was not a serious feeling among the Democrats that enough blacks may vote for Trump to help him become president
He's not worried about people voting for Trump, he's worried about people not voting for Hillary. The only way Trump will win is low voter turnout.

Black America is finding out just how much the Clintons want to help their communities....

>Bill Clinton: Rebuild Detroit with Syrian Refugees

>breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/29/bill-clinton-calls-for-rebuilding-detroit-with-syrian-refugees/

So, instead of just giving the money it would take to do all of this to the citizens of Detroit (80+% black)........ they want to go overseas...... grab some foreigners....... and then pay for THEM to fix Detroit.

HOLY FUCK, JUST GIVE THE BLACKS THE MONEY. AT LEAST THEY WERE ALREADY HERE.

>giving niggers money
>expecting them to fix anything
please

Has any other president in the past meddled or attempted to influence public opinion during a current election? Genuinely curious.

Kill yourself you fucking kike

Yeah, they are waking up to how the Democrats play them by talking about race, while dems never ACTUALLY do anything to help them.

No, but no other president was a black man so

>e would consider it a "personal insult" to his legacy if black voters didn't turn out for Hillary Clinton.
BLACK PEOPLE OF AMERICA THIS IS YOUR TIME TO REDEEM YOURSELF FOR EVERY CHIMPOUT IN THE HISTORY OF THE US

BTFO KING NIGGER

Thanks senpai

If just 15% of the black population actually went out and voted for Trump, he would win the election without contest.

You think giving it to Syrians would be better?

Obama bringing up race.. not suprised

Not this much. Usually they just endorse their party's candidate and disappear.

Hivemind

dogwhistling, do you even?