Why does the cuckservative right always run to fear and hate instead of love and strength during high intensity moments?

Why does the cuckservative right always run to fear and hate instead of love and strength during high intensity moments?

Why do people run away from explosions instead of towards them during high intensity moments?

Small penis

Because it's an opportunity to say "I told you so."

>bombs go off
>love islam for it
wat

same reason you wont move to iran or the congo right now despite talking a big game about "love and equality"

>zionists didn't do it

We can hug when its over

Love won't keep your head attached when ISIS catches you

Why do lefties refuse to fight the war thats being waged against them?

Are you on your period or are you always this cowardly. Also hate on them all you want. You're hating on the wrong false flags and hatred won't get you shit either

Becaue you lie too much and have shit for brains

>25% of america is deplorable
>you hate everyone

stop trying to tell me who I am

I'd make that armenian dog fear my love if you know what I mean

>tyrone breaks into OPs house
>OP immediately hugs him and starts sucking his cock
>tyrone leaves

I think this is what he meant by this

>Why does the cuckservative right always run to fear and hate instead of love and strength during high intensity moments?

Because the hash tags, profile pictures, John Lennon Songs, Candle vigils and "Love and Peace" BS isint going to stop Islamic terrorists from wanting to kill you.

Go home kid and post more on social media about what a SJW you are.

It's a standard political tactic for persuasion. The Libtards do it too with the whole TRUMP IS EVIL AND WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING meme. Fear and hate are easier to engender in people because they tie back to basic survival instincts.

I welcome The Happening.

p.s. i have diarrhea

you'd do that armenian like you'd do anne frank.

You know what we call people who run towards explosions during high intensity situations? Heroes. Aka, democrats.

It's better than pretending the Armenian genocide wasn't real.

Wake up Shlomo. The cows aint doing your bidding no more. Shouldn't have written your own laws of physics

Fear and hatred can keep you alive. Love gives you a refugee crisis and gangrape epidemics.

Bigotry is the real crime here

Nah that would be blowing up brown countries for no reason and being zionist

Fuck off Leaf

God I hope the Chinks annex you dumb cucks.

>probably
Best goy. 2 fiat shekels have been deposited

Ana Kasparian condemns fat-shaming while fat-shaming Alex Jones.

That's libtardism for you.

You going to send your hummingbirds?

Because at the end of the day the world is still a mad scramble for survival. Forget what you've heard about the enlightened age of information, about civility between others and a brotherhood of all men. Watch when the chips are down and the shit hits the fan men are like any other animal; savage and ruthless. All you have is your tribe, until they turn on you and then you just have yourself.

>Nah that would be blowing up brown countries
All that warmongering really bit Sweden in the ass

you have it wrong.

it's actually hate and strength. and it's always.

Ok bibi

Kindness is not weakness it is courage. Asshole sodomites like you always get btfo

The left does the same thing with gun violence.

You are a hypocrite.

The only cuckservatives are leftist Neo-cons.

Leftist cons eh

>instead of love and strength
But I do love America and want it to be strong again

Go find a liberal woman and say "Someone just blew up a mall. Wanna fuck?"

Works every time.

Being fat is physically unhealthy. Alex should actually be thanking her for the tip.

>folks are impacted by systems every day

What?

See you guys, you never listen to me. I said there was gonna be trouble, but you didn't listen to me. You guys are crazy. You know you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm somewhere and it's got your names written all over it. But I'm gettin' outta here. I'm...

I always clean my guns and play some happening music

Me n my family aren't being helpless cucks if a shit hits the fan