Still 10 more days until the first debate

>still 10 more days until the first debate
>51 days until the election
I can't take it anymore Cred Forums, I can't wait any longer, it's been over a year of shitposting now.

Did you get your deposit yet? The memo said we would be paid by friday but I haven't got it yet.

Don't try to make jokes, it's just weird coming from you.

disregard the last post it was just a joke and satire

Hey how do you delete posts on this board there's no delete button wtf

>no one warning Trump of the potential bioweapon that is hillary that will be debating next to him.
>flu, pneumonia, etc will be spread
>also something about frogs
>inb4 kek appears

A whole lifetime of shitposting...and here were are.

Fuck off Australia. We don't prevent bantz here. We are a board of peace.

there used to be now i only have hide and report

A

Stop shit posting

Make Cred Forums great again.

Claiming that this is bantz ?

Guys stop bumping this thread please

Yes, Canadian bantz is better than Australian """"""""""bantz""""""""""

FUCKING

Hillary wont debate. She will find a way to avoid it.

POO

Are you the American cunt that used to worship aussie cock but then I hacked your Runescape account and took your 160m?

The most I've been hacked for on RS was a rune longsword from my """""friend""""" who I gave my password because I couldn't escape that fucking random event maze and I thought he could get me out. I cried after and then I bought 1m for $5.

> Warning: Any attempts to halt or delay the completion of your (or others) hourly, weekly and annual shitposting quota will meet with immediate reprisal.

> Your current dereliction has been reported to the Australasian Shitposting Comission, should you fail to comply with ASC rules (specifically primary conduct rules, page 341, sub heading C) you will be banished to Canada, or should your dereliction be found particularly egregious, the Emulands.

> Good day, Cunt.