Paul Joseph Watson has been getting simultaneously more popular and more normieish...

Paul Joseph Watson has been getting simultaneously more popular and more normieish. He is redpilling a lot of normalfags. He denies the JQ though. Good or bad? Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cbHSiQyCPTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He is a step in the right direction for most.

that pic makes him look much hotter than he is irl

Since the Nice attack he got a real success in France, he does a great job i think (but recently he try to troll like basic youtubers too much like "fun" footages) and that makes him look a bit less serious, but still, godspeed to him

I just hope he doesn't pull a Milo.

He works for (((INFOWARS))) so there's literally no chance he'll address the JQ even if he personally recognizes it.

What does JQ mean? Jewish Quest?

I don't like him. His voice is really annoying

is there any other picture of this faggot

ion

>canada

OHHHH I get it now.

>sixty percent

pic related is the Alt-right mainstream narrative right now

Daily reminder that threads like these are meant to inject elements of historically failed far-right movements into the new emerging alt-right.

I like him a lot, and yes he is doing gods work dropping red pills. The best part is that he isn't obsessed with jews or have a hitler boner, so most normal people can agree with what he says.

I agree with what many people say, that he'd be better not working for infowars... even if a lot of what infowars puts out is okay.. alex jones has established himself and infowars as conspiracy not jobs.

literally what

jewish PROBLEM, not question

What did Milo do ?

Nothing. Milo is baiting lefties to his next show and some Cred Forumss are thinking Milo betrayed the right movement.

>has established himself
the (((media))) have established alex jones as a conspiracy nut job. he speaks the truth. he might not be right about everything, but nobody is. his hearth is 100% in the right place. he's an american patriot and a national treasure. i hope he runs for office one day

There's one, single, solitary reason why someone would deny the JQ: cowardice.

I like PJW. Hes entertaining and isnt TOO far into the conspiracy weeds. And hes British, so normie Americans will think he has more authority in his claims because of his accent.

seconded. i think he's a manlet so i instinctually don't give a fuck what he says.

He's being accused of setting up a faulty college fund thing for under privileged whites and also some sort of super pac for trump.

>He denies the JQ though.

there already is a Daily Stormer and Radix
why do we need more?
not everyone can preach to the choir

its ok though, he calls out globalists, who are basically all kikes at heart. i like this new globalist thing, we can name the jew without naming the jew and turning off normies. just call them globalists

Don't trust cocksuckers, their leader is Satan.

The super pac is the bait for lefties. The other thing is just an accusation. But i know why the majority of Cred Forums is blaming him out of nowhere, the shills were strong.
>tfw Cred Forums can almost crush itself because of rumors

yeah its good enough for now.

Wait, the scholarship was fake?

I just don't like the voice he uses when he tries to quote people. It's my least favorite part about his videos.

>manlet
Isn't he normal sized? Like 5'10'' or 5'11''?

He won't name the Jew and I don't think he will even acknowledge race. Hates Islam though, good for Europe. Useful for now, but he needs to go further right. He really needs to at least address race.

PJW has DSLs.

He is pro Jew

>denies the JQ
the jewloqaust?

Well he did criticized Israel and Zionism at one point in his life.

youtube.com/watch?v=cbHSiQyCPTw

I don't know what happened.