Was Hannibal of Carthage black or is this another case of WE WUZ

Was Hannibal of Carthage black or is this another case of WE WUZ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LsuCr5aMGM8
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022313/Up-70-British-men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Te_Maioha
phys.org/news/2016-05-ancient-dna-phoenician-carthage-european.html
otago.ac.nz/news/news/otago612764.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3611457/Ancient-DNA-study-finds-Phoenician-Carthage-European-ancestry.html
britannica.com/topic/Hannibals-ethnicity-and-physical-appearance-2020107
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
thelovelyplanet.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Modern-Tunisian-Girls-dodsmegan.jpg
media.gettyimages.com/photos/rachid-ammar-the-chief-of-the-general-staff-of-the-tunisian-army-at-picture-id108291154
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Vandal

Does he look black to you?

look up who the Punic people were, what was their language family, and where do they come from
tl;dr : not black

Everybody from Africa is black

What do you people not understand about this

Carthage was Phonecian, which was from the Levant. They wouldn't be black.

He was most likely of Cyrene heritage through his father, the area having heavy Phoenician, Iberian and Roman influence, so he was probably olive skinned like most other Mediterranean peoples.

Least show the younger version.
The Barcas originally came from a greek colony in Cyrene.

youtube.com/watch?v=LsuCr5aMGM8

No. He wasn't "white" either. He was a Phonecian and was in all likelihood olive skinned with dark eyes and hair.

Carthaginians were not black.

Well
Maybe. If Greeks used to look Nordic Cartago people could have been black or Mulatto looking

he got nappy hair cracka stop tryin apropriayt our shiet

is there any good representations that aren't statues?

What the fuck is up with that image? The actor looks Bantu. Even if Hannibal had been black, it is inconceivable that he would have been a sub-Saharan Bantu for fuck's sake. Do blacks not even know their own "history"?

He was Mediterranean.

North Africans were Mediterranean, and Phoenicians were Mediterranean. He would have looked like the Lebanese and Tunisians.

They weren't white or black. He is being claimed by WE WUZ from tumblr and MUH ANCESTORS from stormfront.

And niggers always chimp out whenever they think someone is appropriating their "culture"

They were north african like ancient egyptians. Most likely had big noses and brown to olive skin.

who cares, he got beat by whitey

if you look at literally any historical representation of the man he has middle eastern mixed with Grecian features.

That is acceptable because that a fictional character that served as the original caps sidekick for years.

There's no evidence of that statue being anything more than an artist's rendering. There's only a bust of him as a young man and a few coins bearing his image. Both of them being attributed to the Carthaginian war god Melqart in their vision of claiming a divine right.

massive case of we wuuz

north africa was white back then, also whites built the pyramids the did a genetic test on one of the mummies look it up

we wuz btfo

I don't think anyone has ever suggested he was black.

I mean real people not Kangz posters.

WE WIZ GENERALZ N SHEET

Carthagian people looked like this

>was somebody of Phoenician descent black

Nigga, most meds. back then would have looked "white". He probably had light brown or green eyes and the type of olive skin that would pass for white. Remember where Phoneticians originated from.

Tunisia was inhabited by semetic peoples

>massive case of we wuuz
>north africa was white back then

Look up the coinage used by Carthage. Cartiginian sheckel...

no. if he was black then it would have been mentioned by his enemy (rome) they wouldn't just leave that alone.

olive skinned with (probably) dark hair as it was originally a greek colony.

Image of one of the coins.

According to we wuz historians blacks built the Library of Alexandria

do you think that is realistic or plausible

>gets into Rome like a nigger breaking into your house
>literally too scared to confront you but is happy to loot your shit

Sounds pretty niggering to me.

yeah, falcon is pretty legit, and they'd well established that "captain america" was a mantle as much as a man.

you want to cry about it, you need to bring up the young avengers, where captain america is a black teen who's grandfather was experimented on by evil white american scientists trying to recreate the super soldier serum (a la tuskeege experiments)

Based Barca.

This.

Yeah, as slaves

Not only was black but also was a Christian and fought for Constantine the Great

His ancestry was Phoenician so he would have looked like a modern Lebanese/Syrian.

Roman artists didn't actually get to see Hannibal, they didn't know what he looked like.

Cyrene which was initially a Greek colony but his naming convention of the family line denotes their Punic origins, not Greek.

kek

I was under the impression that he was a kike

Mainland Carthaginians really would have looked a lot like jewish dindus.
They were famous for having their faces pierced like a pin cushion and then wearing gold in all of their new holes.

And national geographic.

north africans were never black,
Mediterranean is a race
see egypt

>we

Apparently everyone in Africa is a Congo nigger according to libfags

This
Same with the ancient Egyptians

Dude, he literally confronted and defeated several Roman legions.

In all fairness, this is an idealized sculpture produced hundreds of years after the actual war. Though he was certainly not black, he probably looked semitic/north african

>not sure if troll, or liberal
>either way you are retarded
>enjoy your (you)

Yeah there are legitimate complaints to be made (at Cred Forums) but Falcon as cap is not one of them.

>the "historical" examples however...

We were kings and such.

Not a chance. They warshiped Baal, they called him Hammon. Look up the Carthaginian holocaust. If you guys are not getting it yet I'll spell it out for you.
>(((Carthage)))

This is stormfaggot nonsense. Mediterraneans are actually whiter today thanks to Slavic migrations into the Hellenes and Celtic and Germanic migrations into Northern Italy.

however, genetic testing against ancient dna shows much of these regions is genetically the same as it was even before Rome existed. ie. Greek and Phoenician genetics are spread all a long the coasts of the Mediterranean and they were the first settlers.

I don't really agree with him but it was lighter than it is now. Same with most of the middle east. Levatines used to all look like the Assads and similar looking people of present day. When the Arabs expanded they browned you niggas all over the place.

The Carthaginians spoke a language that was indistinguishable from Hebrew.

They did a gene test on king tut

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022313/Up-70-British-men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html

No, they found Syrian DNA in Carthage.

Hannibal's dad is pretty famous but nothing about their origins is known besides that they hail from Libya. It's more likely he shared Greek or Roman blood than nigger blood.

I don't have a problem with these
They're not real people, they can be changed

This^

Romans weren't known for being PC.

did you guys know that Darius I of Persia was black?

DON'T LET THE JEWS TAKE AWAY YOUR HISTORY

Like a fag nigger, you're being really misleading.

Oh shut the fuck up dude. You brown little fucks use this and variations of this image all the time. I'm not even claimed that. So seriously just kill yourself

why did you bomb new york, Ali?

There used to be a cellphone video of him but it was deleted when the library of Alexandria was hacked.

I felt bad when he was killed

Hannibal's family specifically had red or light brown hair and green/gray eyes.

Just look at the Trojans described in the Illiad. They are blonde or red haired. Assyrians were red headed.

I won't say they were European in the modern sense and therefore white but they weren't swarthy. The Levant got flooded by muds fleeing the Arabs and then by Arabs and Berbers themselves.

Never made it all the way to Rome.

>it's that Australian again
Don't you have a Emubull to prep for you wife?

Romans didn't have an understanding of race as Cred Forumslution understands it.

This is probably correct. Rome didn't really like niggers back then, so if he was a negroid you better believe they would of told people that to make them hate the Carthaginians even more

sup Alien

Constantine was hundreds of years after Hannibal
The Second Punic War was during the time of the Roman Republic, which was turned to the Empire by Julius Caesar and Augustus.
Constantine was an Emperor way later than Augustus

there's no proof of that
the current "white" middle easterners are the result of importing millions of slavic slaves

you are literally a retard.

Blonde hair in ancient Rome was associated with prostitution because of the amount of Gaulic/Germanic slaves being brought in and sold into slavery

google search art from pompeii and it depicts what romans looked like. Hint: they look like italians do right now. pic related

No more ridiculous than the same show casting this Nordic-looking Anglo (who actually played a viking in some other show) to play Viriato. Not that I expect any outrage from Cred Forums.

pic
no honeybuns

don't you see the crismon in the helmet?

He's saying that the helmet has a late Roman Christian design on it even though it's set in the Punic Wars.

>American education

romans had no issue with niggers. Their only contact with them was around Libya and Egypt and they were used as mercenaries in the Roman legions at certain times.

>
>Hannibal's family specifically had red or light brown hair and green/gray eyes.
>
>Just look at the Trojans described in the Illiad. They are blonde or red haired. Assyrians were red headed.
>
>I won't say they were European in the modern sense and therefore white but they weren't swarthy. The Levant got flooded by muds fleeing the Arabs and then by Arabs and Berbers themselves.

Why would you hear anything form us? They raped the shit out of rome faggot

And the "dark" middle easterners are from centuries of blanda upp with brown Arabs from the penninsula, what's your point?

Thanks doc

>it's ok when white people do it
t. Cred Forums

^this

Millions of Georgians and Circassians were resettled into Persia during the 16-18th century by the Safavid and Afsharid Dynasty because of their revolts. Millions of white slaves were used by the Ottoman Empire

I see. So was this a show or something that has come out recently? I've researched Carthage quite a bit and this whole we WAZ Carthage is a joke

Guess that explains all the nigger roman citizens. Faggot kangaroo

Here's the real version.

Arabs from the peninsula weren't brown by that time, Mohammed's uncle was a ginger, google it
they got brown form importing blacks

Probably not exactly either.

We don't really know what he looked like. We might assume from the fact that his contemporaries did not leave us a physical description (but did mention him having a habit of going about in disguise) that he looked 'normal' - around the Mediterranean that probably meant olive skin and black hair, then as now.

On the other hand there *were* people that would look black to us today popping up occasionally around the Mediterranean on occasion, and their appearance wasn't commented on so often. We don't know his appearance, we don't know his ancestry either really. He came from a clan that supposedly traced back to the Lebanon/Israel area, but that's really no guarantee his DNA actually came from there.

literally not making sense. stop talking

That dude's face screams polynesian.

Oh wait, he's a Maori. You tard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Te_Maioha

He was a tanned white man, isn't that obvious?

Until they got obliterated by the ancestors of the prosperous white man, which then spread it's culture and good genes throughout all of europe.

>inb4 Scipio Africanus was a nigger.

lol no.

Rome was too scared to fight him on Italian soil again after Cannae. They let him rape and pillage on their own soil like cucks for over 10 years.

bullshit. J1 and J2 haplogroups still dominate the middle east. The region hasn't changed much genetically

Tell that to the "historians" of the """History Channel"""""

See this

>related to a physically stunted freak

sounds about right.

ye but keep in mind those haplogroups are paternal

He led some of the most legendary and studied military victories in all of human history you ignorant pleb.

the Greeks were black too. pic related. proof.

There's no use. These people are so convinced that North Africa and the middle east have always been full of dark hair, dark skinned, dark eyed swarthy people. They're that desperate to have their muddy asses associated with something great.

I notice that you didn't countermand and assertions I made.

Phonecians often had red or "honey" colored hair and often had green eyes. This is recorded. They are related to the Greeks and founded Carthage. Barca is a noble family of that line so isn't it expected that they would maintain the phenotype?

big black cock!

>canadians think they know history

Rome after losing 3 massive battles decided to only fight Cathargians not named Hannibal that's literally how they won. They just followed him around trying to stop the bleeding since he didn't have the man power to take the city of Rome and just beat Carthage in Spain then eventually sent an army to Africa.

HANNIBAL WUZ BLAKKKKK

Yeah, but they used to make nicknames out of little personal details like height, skin colour, hair colour and the like.
Flavius means blondie, Caligula means boots, Pullo means shorty.
So it's not a great stretch to say, if Hannibal was black they'd call him Darkie or something.

>isn't it expected that they would maintain the phenotype?
Not necessarily, given that they intermarried with Iberians so evidently had no reservations about mating with outsiders.

no, all ancient middle eastern civilizations were Nordics and Germanic
dude
you used to be royalty and feces!!!!!

but for some reason Germanics and nordics themselves stayed pastoralist herders till relativly recently

In fact a lot of the time they were mocking the Persians for having Green eyes.

didn't deserve to out like that

>Was Hannibal of Carthage black
if he was, the sculptors of the time must really have sucked at their art

>...Carthago delenda est

>Hebrew is a Canannite Semetic Language
>Carthaginians spoke Punic, Phoenician, Greek and Numid
>Punic and Phoenician are Canaanite Semetic Languages

There is a reason many currency names are similar among language families.

you failed to mention sources

is from the """""""History"""""" Channel. Yes it is recent.

I know it's a great joke, but don't go too far in the other direction. Blacks did hold some important positions and if you pretend they didn't then you're just doing the opposite of "we wuz".

I never once claimed that and neither has anyone else in this thread. You're building up and attacking a strawman

Nobody really knows. He was north African and there are true blacks there, but afaik no images of him exist

>Iraq
Holy shit dude, where do you live? Accordning to the news you should be dead at least by end of this year.

>Most likely had big noses and brown to olive skin

Oy vey goyim, we were kings

Hannibal was blek dem histree books b lyin to u

It's called 'acting,' you moron

you implied it by denying that the middle easterners had black hair and dark eyes
baghdad
it's a 40 million people country, count how many victims of terrorism there is, and calculate the odds

>they share a common ancestor
>descended from
Choose one.

The white version of we wuz kangs.

>Cred Forums logic

DESU (((black hannibal))) is an old trope that's almost beneath contempt but that shit right there made me put their silly show down with no further interest whatsoever.

>you implied it by denying that the middle easterners had black hair and dark eye
The whole "North Africans had red hair" argument seems a bit ridiculous to me, anyway. Weren't they known for using henna to dye their hair?

>you implied it by denying that the middle easterners had black hair and dark eyes
No I didn't you fucking moron. Are Europeans the only ones to ever have non-dark eyes and black hair

Yeah, but see what happens if you try to cast a white Othello.

There's a difference between saying that people had lighter skin and saying that you're descended from them.
I can say that Macedonians were white without saying that Alexander the Great was my direct ancestor.

pic related is what Phoenicians would have looked like.

sources

phys.org/news/2016-05-ancient-dna-phoenician-carthage-european.html
otago.ac.nz/news/news/otago612764.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3611457/Ancient-DNA-study-finds-Phoenician-Carthage-European-ancestry.html

That nose...

No, he was a Semite, like Jews or Palestinians.

I honestly think these people intentionally are dense

The problem is that physical anthopologists are guessing when it comes to soft tissue details (i.e., hair colour, eye colour, skin colour, etc.) That woman might well have had black eyes and black hair for all they know.

see

there is a percentage of gingers but he's making it like most Phoenicians and Assyrians
litrally a white version of dindus
ye henna is wide spread in north africa

They were literally the "Jews" who didn't get on board with the whole Yahweh fad, and stuck with good old-fashioned child-sacrifice to Moloch.

You're no better! modern Egyptians look straight out of Yemen

In case you didn't get it.

>sharing a common ancestor =/= descendant of

What this basically proves is that those 50% of whites are indeed NOT DESCENDED from the ancient Egyptians.

This, most of the people in that region were of Mediterranean stock.

Nope, many know jack shit about phenotype.

That's not what anyone is doing at all. No one has claimed that they were all gingers or whatever. Just that those populations weren't just dark haired and dark eyes rather that there was some variation and that they simply looked like other Mediterranean peoples

>That woman
SRS pls.

And you morons still think the Ashkenazis of today are Semitic?

>litrally a white version of dindus
you keep repeating that, but it's not; there's evidence these ancient populations were more white, and became more semtic after Islam expanded. You in the ME today are like Fingols are Mongol rape babies; you're Arab rape babies. Sorry, whites have evidence, niggers just make shit up. If you can't tell the difference, its because the average IQ where you live is 75 from all the nigger genes.

enjoy your cancer

;^)

I know, I've had them pull the same shit on me claiming ancient Iberians were all considerably whiter/blond before they were "raped by Moors" (I'm Moortuguese). Hence why nobody here gives a shit about the fact that in the same show as the nig Hannibal in the OP they cast a blond haired, blue eyed guy to play a Lusitanian. No less stupid as far as I'm concerned.

He wasn't black - it's another case of 'Kangz!'. Phoenicians were light brown.

>still think the Ashkenazis of today are Semitic
Did I say Hannibal was Ashkenazim? More like Sephardics or Arab palestinians. Besides, Ashkenazim are semitic -- just miscegenated to hell and back -- what are you talking about?

Arabian sandniggers aren't worth arguing with

Looking at the horse, the details are great. You can see hairs, and muscles.
Then looking at the face side that hair cut, what is going on?"waves on the back, like mats on top and by the ear,curls on forehead.

tut'd

Honestly virtually nobody knows what a Lusitanian is now a days, and the few people that think they know will think you're talking about that ship that got sunk by a German submarine in WW1.

He's wearing a lion's pelt...

Yes
And so was every other historical person of note.

do excuse me sir
are you aware you used to be royalty and feces?

Yeah, sorry, I guess I'm just expecting too much from the people behind a channel called the HISTORY channel. Fuck me, right?

Sandniggers aren't objectively better than any other nigger. Sorry Muhammad, you belong in Africa too. Soon.

britannica.com/topic/Hannibals-ethnicity-and-physical-appearance-2020107

>Google hannibal barca
>1st result:Wikipedia of course.
>2nd result: www.blackhistoryheroes.com

>That's not what anyone is doing at all. No one has claimed that they were all gingers or whatever
uhhhhh

You're probably right

The Romans used to have to put marks on the faces of the Carthaginian slaves because they looked exactly like the Romans.

They were from the same stock.

So this is another example of "they were in Africa thus they had to have been black"

The city of Carthage had been colonized by Nordic Macedonians under Alexander the Great. Apparently, Hannibal Hamilcar was descended from the noble class of these Macedonians. There is an excellent picture of the face of Hannibal on a silver coin in the Book,"March of the Titans" by Arthur Kemp.

The coin is well worn down, but clearly depicts the profile of a man with a slim pointy nose, small lips, Caucasian jaw and chin.

There also is a bust made of him. He was white.

>tfw you send dirty kebab back to Africa

Yeah, all you've done is prove my point

how do you explain that some desert man knew of mlp 1400 years ago if not a miracle?????

No not at all. I'm just saying it's easy for miscasting a Lusitanian to get swept under the outrage rug, while miscasting Hannibal sticks up out in the open.

Africa belongs to the White man

Fair enough. But even after posting it ITT nobody gives a fuck. IMO, it's because the actor is Northern European. If some Luis Figo-looking guy was cast as a viking Cred Forums would have a shit fit, and rightfully so.

Why do Arabs like miscegenating with niggers? The majority of Muslims are niggers now as a result. Its disgusting. No wonder Arabs are so dumb -- even American blacks are 10 IQ points higher than Arabs.

What are you getting at?

Okay, stop. You're going to make us all look retarded being that stupid fucking Iraqi apparently thinks we're all the same person or something

Hannibal was a Carthaginian, hence of Phoenician stock, and would have looked like a Phoenician.

Phoenicia, and the rest of the Levant, was at the time genetically more similar to modern Europeans than the modern Arab inhabitants. journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316

Hannibal, as a transplanted Phoenician, was therefore genetically European, and thus white.

guess the mommy race??

Chink?

>Nordic Macedonians
>We wuz Alexander n shit

Not hard to guess.

White women are lost with very few exceptions.

nope
SANDED
A
N
D
E
D
sry senpai
not that i'm gloating but that's what degeneracy leads to

>nigger runs out of ideas
>defaults to muh dik

kek, you people are shit at this

I'm really glad someone circled the huge fucking lettering on his shirt. The rest of us may not have noticed it otherwise.

>He's wearing a lion's pelt
Ok, thanks, can see the lions jaw and head now.

I use the term "Nordic" in the sense of a sub racial grouping but it cannot be denied that coins in the ancient world were known for their fairly accurate portrayal of their sovereigns and rulers.

The Nordic sub racial group is heavily represented in the higher echelons of most Indo-European/Aryan cultures and societies.

The Norse Rigsthula, you will recall is a classic example of how sub racial traits are represented within the tri-partite division of ancient Indo-European society.

I would assert that it is not far fetched to assume, quite safely that Hannibal was a member of this grouping.

w-we also have oil

>he's all proud n shit that he got an ugly white woman
I drive by trailer parks full of women hotter than that let alone all the decent middle and upper class chicks. Congrats I guess though?

SANDED is what happened to the persians, and why a great civilization is not a shit hole.

*now

oh I know. (((you know who))) has corrupted them beyond repair. I don't know how to fix it.

Berber

Only a nigga would try to drag elephants thru the Alps

he lost so probably

no

persians are nomads who copied everything from mesopotamia
just like arabs
also all former great civilizations are shitholes
look at greece and china

Not to mention
>Phoenicia
>It was an enterprising sea-based civilization and spread across the Mediterranean from 1500 BC to 300 BC.
>Niggers cant swim

>the city of Carthage had been colonized by Nordic Macedonians

The city of Carthage was founded in the latter half of the 9th century B.C by Phonecians who set up colonies all along the coast of the western Mediterranean.

Macedonia at the time of Carthage's founding was an irrelevant city state in northern Greece. The Macedonians wouldn't rise to prominence until the conquests of Phillip II and Alexander the Great, which occurred in the latter half of the 4th century.

>Macedonia at the time of Carthage's founding was an irrelevant city state in northern Greece. The Macedonians wouldn't rise to prominence until the conquests of Phillip II and Alexander the Great, which occurred in the latter half of the 4th century.
>wut

oh she's nice, just look at those pretty green eyes GONE FOREVER MUAHAHAHAHAHA
;_;

You don't really understand acting, do you?

Greece is not a shite hole.

you should travel more because the difference between a city in greece and anything in the middle east is like a different world.

>ust look at those pretty green eyes GONE FOREVER
Is genetics an haram topic in the middle east? I think I'm begining to understand why Jews are the only semites that win nobels.

>sandniggers

the carthaginians were not black. the phoenicians were not black. The libyans were not black. the numidians were not black. PERIOD

and how many middle eastern cities have you been to?
lol
even if they comeback we'll kill them again with our black muslim brothers, like we killed them the first time when we wuz whites and shiieet

Hannibal probably looked like Mommar Ghaddaffi with a beard. Probably had a bunch of hot bitches for his personal bodyguard, too.

>dunecoons

Haha people scared to Nuke kids like these. Thy Kingdom come Thy will shall be done.

then how do you explain them depicting themselves like this in all of their art from before the arab invasion?

>oh she's nice, just look at those pretty green eyes GONE FOREVER MUAHAHAHAHAHA
That's not how it works friend

Boy, that's an American Indian or Samoan.

There are probably better ways to make a gene extinct than ensuring the people that have it breed.
But what do I know, I'm just a stupid white guy its not like my race created biology or anything.

The Carthaginian royalty, which Hannibal was part of, were Phoenicians and Greeks.

Hannibal wuz not a kang

>most meds back then would have looked "white"

Mediterraneans today are white. Meds along the African and Asian coasts *were* white before Muslim rape beginning in 600s AD.

>olive skinned with dark eyes and hair

This does not describe a nonwhite person.

maori lad, though samoan was close

we need to cleanse former Aryan lands of the subhuman taint

>The city of Carthage had been colonized by Nordic Macedonians under Alexander the Great

fuck off m8 you aren't even a fucking leaf you have no excuse for this shit

Where did you find a color photograph of Hannibal of Carthage user?

Are you time-traveler Trump?

Carthaginians were Semitic, not black.

Top kek.

No but he had black people Cavalry.

You'd have a better play?

I guess the fact that he didn't have the crazy ass tribal tattoos threw me off.

I've been to morocco, jordan, dubai and israel

Explain what? Persians are their own unique group with specific features and culture that made them great. Until they got slapped with the death of culture know as islam.

>Mediterraneans today are white. Meds along the African and Asian coasts *were* white before Muslim rape beginning in 600s AD.
That was my point

i would agree that islam has destroyed them culturally, but "SANDED" implies a racial change.

Yep. The war between Carthage and Rome never ended

There wasn't much change in their heart land like iran, but in peripheral areas like palestine that was once persian territory there probably was.

Those people definitely don't look persian.

dont you have homos to throw off buildings or children to rape? fucking isis faggot

he's wearing a cap of some sort

>Those people definitely don't look persian.
the guy on the right especially looks stereotypically iranic.

who cares desu?

Could any black be Hannibal these days or would it be easier to cajole whites into doing what he did?

EXACTLY.

I was talking about palestinians.

yeah, they're obviously arabs.

Yes. 100%. Every rich, famous or intelligent man to ever live in the history of the human race was black. That's why the white man has to keep them down.

ok and before the arab expansion palestine was part of persia.

i'm not seeing your point. it's not like that area was the homeland of the persians.

He was from a noble Phoenician family of self claimed Greek roots, he certainly wasn't a sub-Saharan African.

I've never met a white man with that kind of profile, just saying.

unnecessarily.

blond wasn't that uncommon in rome.

Grow up. It's cultural appropriation.

Yes he was black
he got famous for offing many of the Ro'menz crew in drive bys
But then got served by Scipius "DA AFRIKAN" Octavius Jamarcus

we wuz. He was phonecian which is pretty much jew.

>black carthaginian with IVth centry AD helmet

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHO THE FUCK MADE THIS

Look at how curly my hair is. I look like those roman/greek statues. Oh wait I'm Iraqi Assyrian (one of the most well preserved people in the world). RARE! Do I resemble the statues?

Blackilous Ceasar

It's called 'casting,' you moron

Shit looks ridiculous. Not buying it at all.

in all seriousness I could see Ancient Egyptians or Carthaginians having similar complexion tho

>In 332 BC, Assyria fell to Alexander the Great, the Macedonian Emperor from Greece,

>Two major losses that led to the end of the kingdom were in 197 BC when Rome defeated Philip V, and 168 BC when Rome defeated Perseus. The overall losses resulted in the defeat of Macedon,

>Do I resemble the statues?

No. Your nose is too big, your facial proportions are wrong and your hair isn't the same.

>Under Nabopolassar, a previously unknown Chaldean chieftain, Babylon eventually escaped Assyrian rule, and in an alliance with Cyaxares, king of the Medes and Persians together with the Scythians and Cimmerians, the Assyrian Empire was finally destroyed between 612 BC and 605 BC.

I will say you do to make you happy. You wuz my friend. You wuz.

They had to have "black" admixture. Their biggest allies were the fucking nubians for chrissakes. They made up a large part of their armies and their nobility intermarried.

I wuz

>modern Lebanese/Syrian.

Kangaroo pleas
Study the contemporary accounts, like Polybius, not the revisionist attempts of the early 21st century

Whitey get the fuck out of my land heeya heeya

They had admixture with north african natives, like berbers
berbers are not black

HANNIBAL WUZ EUROPEAN N SHIEET

>Bag dad

Soon

Georgians and Circassians are genetically closer to middle easterners than to Europeans

Go ahead and google "accurate world map".
Then take a look at the location of Tunisia (Carthage) and tell me that we should just assume that Hannibal was black becacuse "he be in Africa fool!"

Tunisia is closer to fucking Scotland than it is to the Ivory Coast area where most African Americans came from originally. The sheer size of Africa as a continent is something that cannot be overstated.

The funny thing is for all the "WE WUZ'ing" African Americans do. their ancestors would not have even been aware of civilisations like Carthage and Egypt until Europeans introduced them to them.

I say it again AFRICA IS FUCKING ENORMOUS. I mean Asia is technically connected to Europe, does that mean the Romans wuz Chinese? Of course not, we recognise that claim for the dumb shit it is but the "everyone in Africa be black" myth persists.

>implying China wasn't founded by Romans

look it up, pleb

lol

No.

>Then take a look at the location of Tunisia (Carthage) and tell me that we should just assume that Hannibal was black becacuse "he be in Africa fool!"

Well it's worse than that as well, since the Carthaginians are not African natives. They are descended from other mediterranean peoples and traded and intermarried with them.

The conflation of "Africa = Black" is historically illiterate.

How many times do you need to see the egyptians representations of themselves versus blacks for instance?

thelovelyplanet.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Modern-Tunisian-Girls-dodsmegan.jpg

black? or brown?

They look brownish to me bra.

Don't mistake brown people for niggers

media.gettyimages.com/photos/rachid-ammar-the-chief-of-the-general-staff-of-the-tunisian-army-at-picture-id108291154

Islam ruined it... Europe grew while Tunis was held back ... yet both were once Roman , one was once greater then Rome.

>Phoenicia, and the rest of the Levant, was at the time genetically more similar to modern Europeans than the modern Arab inhabitants

Doubt it. Cypriots are ancient Levantines mixed with Greeks. Look where they cluster

Useful idiots.

He was berber so he was not really black.

Carthage is now Tunisia.

Pic related is a Tunisian chick I know.

What race is she /pol?

>monochrome vase
>proof greeks were black

Facial reconstruction

We wuz

Probably berber. There is no "real" arab in north africa, most are berber and they only considers themselves arab because they speak the language and share a bit of culture.

>Facial reconstruction

No, that's a cheap model kit from China.

>The Barcas originally came from a greek colony in Cyrene.

LITERALLY WHAT?!?!??! All of carthage's aristocracy were Phoenician Semite's from TYRE. REEEEE

A FUCKING LEAF EDUCATION PEOPLE

Actually they worshipped Moloch the bull god. THey even performed the cremation of care ceremony and are notoriously mocked by Romans as being savage for doing so.

OOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYY VVVVEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY

What the fuck are you talking about burger bro?

not even close for features, he looks like a pacific-islander/white mix, but skin-wise yes.

WE WUZ

Blacks today try to lay claim to everything that happened between Tunisia and the Nile when those peoples have always been more mediterranean or middle-eastern than african.

They actually found his skull?

>british men

sounds about right

what a cute baby

Wtf I lost to this

no, not at all.

complete we wuz

I think the consensus is that (most of the) sub-saharan introgression in north Africa and partly in the levant is post Islamic, so he would've likely been almost 100% west Eurasian i.e Caucasian.

He would've basically been an ancient levantine, something not really akin to ancient Meds(i.e Sardinian-like) but most likely to the purest Lebanese people.

Dude was mediterranean or some shit.

This is just american niggers trying to self insert as cool shit because all they can do is make shitty music and shoot each other for a bucket of fried chicken.

At least our niggers don't try to self insert in every historical character like yours do.

>Was Hannibal of Carthage black or is this another case of WE WUZ
If he was black then for sure he did not look like a gangsta from da hood