What if the north and the south had a do over today?

What if the north and the south had a do over today?

south would still lose

come up with an original thread

The North would just let the South go this time, because just like the last time this happened, the South is a shitty, backwards place with no industry or value.

Many more states would join the confederacy. Oklahoma,Utah,Arizona,Kansas,Wyoming,Alaska,Idaho,Montana,WV, Indiana,Iowa.the Dakotas,Nebraska,Maine,NH. It isn't just the South Anymore.

>backwards place with no industry or value.
Factories have been moving south for at least 30 years

It is conservative states, vs liberal states now.

>Implying Atlanta, Charlotte, and Raleigh provide no value.

the south would lose because they have no oil as of today :)

Also there would be a lot more fighting within states because unlike durring the last Civil War people no longer think of themselves as citizens of their states

You know how easy it would be to cut off LA's water

The South might lose just because it has to deal with the massive chimpouts as they have the majority of the black population inside their own territory.

If they can overcome that though they'd be golden because conservative gun ownership and military participation far exceeds liberals.

dumbass yankee nigger lover

>texas
>no value

i fully understand it brings a shit load of spics, but to say it has no economic value is one of the biggest bluepills ive ever heard

They are contained and easy to spot
Places like New York are fucked where you have millions of people packed in and disloyal to the new government
Plus factor in supply convoys to the city have to travel though hostile territory

this 2 Atlanta is just as important to the economy as Los Angles it is designated as a Alpha- city by economists

yet all the chimpouts happen in the north some states can't control their niggers the South can and besides if no major revolt happened in the Civil war there won't be one now

All cities will be pretty much worthless because the service economy will completely collapse and the populations will riot due to lack of supplies

> wage bloody war with the south instead of letting it secede
> destroy its foundational industry and infrastructure
> burn cities, crops
> do a shitty job at helping reconstruction
> be surprised when the south is set back by several decades

thank you so much yankee shills can't understand this

King nigger would nuke us, I have no doubt in my mind he would be touching himself as he hits that red button.

South has all military we win easily

who will control the country side in a war it will be the Right look at the spanish civil war for guidance

The south obviously. Its just too cucked up here and no one would be willing to fight like they would a century ago

as if nukes to liberals are the #1 sin

Florida has a division of Cuban mercs while Texas and Louisiana send in their Vietnamese guerillas.

exactly and with the advent of guerilla warfare and having to fight on home turf

The North would take in Southern refugees, who would then breed with our northern women.

Are you stupid? Manufacturing has moved to the south.

lets not forget that Russia, China, Iran, and other Nations would do anything to see a divided America so the South will see Russian and Chinese commandos along with Iranians teaching us how to build IEDs

texas ALONE could fuck up THE ENTIRE REST OF THE NATION

the south wins

south is where most dindus live so....

exactly even with 100% of all manufacturing the North still took 5 years to win and won using Soviet-tier strategy

Its ok, the hybrid vigor will be good for us. remember to take a southerner into your home and introduce them to your daughters

Texas wouldn't join the confederacy but use the chaos to secede without anyone caring.

NO YOU DUMB FUCKING RETARD HAVE YOU CONSIDERED THE POPULATION OF THOSE BLACK COUNTIES THEY HAVE BARELY IN PEOPLE MOST HAVE LESS THAN 30,000

North:
>industry
>liberals/prius drivers
>multicultural
>rain

South:
>fast cars
>guns
>food
>white ruling class

oh i wonder which one i should choose

South would destroy the North. It would be fought for the same reason it was last time: states' rights. The Yankees would drum up another false narrative, such as muh tranny bathrooms, and that would be what the war was about were they to win.

It wouldn't be just the south, it would be all republicans vs all democrats
team republican would absolutely destroy them makes all the food, make up a majority of the army, have all the guns, control most of the country territory wise and all the important travel routes, all the lefties are in cities with useless service economies, russia would help fund them
blue states would get destroyed
If a nuke was used the united nations would come in to help liberate america. the entire world would see the government as tyrannical and evil

Who knows I think at best Texas would ask for autonomy within the Confederacy

They don't even really have much industry any more

The north has Jack DA see

true, migration of production means that only services shall remain.

meanwhile the south keeps truckin' on

It was God's punishment for the south who brought a large number of blacks into America.

It would be neat to see all the whites from the west coast join the Confederacy. We're pretty tired of libs here

thank you good brit

That would be the South, for any number of reasons. As soon as Russia lends any sort of support, the North loses.

Honestly, the question is silly. The South doesn't even have to rise again. It just has to be the last of the two still standing.

SCREW YOU KANGAROO SHAGGER IT WAS THE NORTH THAT MADE THEM THIS WAY WE GAVE THE FARM EQUIPMENT A PURPOSE IN LIFE AND THE WORD OF GOD

It will be even funnier to see the Central Valley cut off Los Angeles's food and water

California here

South is based

But we probably will count as north to them or worse

Don't forget BBQ

You and I both know what kind of """""""""""southener"""""""""""" you would get as refugees. It would truly be like the past civil war all over again.

Fuck LA and their "water rights"

We're not snowmen and we like good food, so I think New England will remain pure, John Brown.

God damn I love the South.

It's shame it's so FUCKING hot down here.

>midwesterners set fire to all their crops
>bug out to alaska
>all fifty of us
>meanwhile both sides in the lower 48 starve to death
>eventually return and MAGA

Who East Coast here that would instantly become a turncoat?

You are telling me my AC just went out for the third time this year

LONG LIVE THE SOUTH

Do you think that whites would really go to war with each other nowadays?

what type of stupid question is that I would kill so many they would change the word genocide to my name

It could happen but only because there would be a lot of cucky whites fighting with the other races. They also deserve to be ovened

Well congrats, you played yourself.

Now America will be even less white. Mexicans and nigs aren't going to fight

i meant alongside the other races.

This isn't the 1600's anymore. Civilians can and will die in total war..

There is no pan-European white race, you stupid snownigger.

The north would be too cucked to stop them. Also, they might have to fight niggers, so it'd be racist as well.

as if I would limit myself to just white liberals dummy

all this northern shills

>Washington halfway between New York and Chicago
you make me embarrassed by my Southern heritage

>thinking the US should be divived when half the world wants us detsroyed

Nice try Jews I want fall for your confederate traps

shill found a true Southerner wouldn't care about the little details

Northern shill nice try but you lose the logic battle

Whos paying you

I gtg to bed people of the South our dream will come true one day

And fight over what? Who has to take the niggers? Nobody wants niggers around these days, even in Africa.

reflecting the accusation a classic shill cover up

Those are all the states that matter

i dont want to be conquered by Russia and China you fag

That's the why there's war bro

Chicago ruins everything in our state.

Obango would nuke us.

He may be resistant to nuking Muslims but you can be damn sure he wouldn't hesitate at the chance to kill some crackers/Americans.

as if either would allow the other to own us use your head. The Crimean war was fought to save some turkish clay imagine the war against the people that would try and besides we are to big to effectively conquer

I would rather deal with Russians. At least they're white.

see this dummy and besides 24 hour media they couldn't survive the backlash from people

TRIPS OF TRUTH MY WORD IS LAW I GTG TO BED NIGHT

Are you implying other countries wouldn't fund the north/south in a civil war?

>"I'm a god damn retarded yankee."

I was going to say something but these repeating digits have me at your mercy.

The south is a complete dump.
>Rest of the western world is becoming anti-slave
>Britain spearheading the movement
>Threatening trade penalties if trade is not done away with in America
>Lincoln's hands are tied
>South threatens chimp out if Lincoln wins because "muh slaves"
>Lincoln wins
>South chimps out and attacks a fort that is property of the US government
>Lincoln doesn't want this shit and wants to talk it out, sends soldiers to re-supply the fort
>South chimps out and attacks, starting a war that would end with countless American families being torn apart and men dying
>"Muh slaves"
>Lincoln invades the south, entire cities are leveled
>"Muh slaves"
>Finally the war is won, now we can rebuild the land of our brothers and ship the niggers back to Afric-
>Lincoln is assassinated
>"Muh slaves"
>Instead of a speedy reconstruction under Lincoln, the south decides there wasn't enough blood and now the army has to fucking stay in the shit hole that is the American south to make sure they don't flip the chess board again like an angry child
>Entire time the south bitches and moans and asks why they have to be monitored like a rebellious kid when they keep do rebellious shit
>Niggers wind up staying in America because the new Republican party saw them as easy votes since there was no fucking way they'd vote for the southern Democrats after all that shit
>Fast forward to today
>Countless whites are murdered, communities are destroyed, and pretty much all of western society is being chipped away at by dependent niggers who wouldn't even fucking be here had Lincoln stuck around
>"Muh slaves"
Yeah, fuck the south.

The south has the nuclear bases, submarines, military bases, more gun owners, etc etc etc. If it was really all out it would take about 3 hours from the time the first nuke was launched

oh and population. people are more dense in the north, so a nuke does more damage

>TFW conflicted because as a black man, the north would obviously be better because less open discrimination or threats to my life. Yet at the same time I hate liberalism, multiculturalism, and degeneracy. The south would be better but I can risk my life to racism and life threats because I'm black.

Honestly I'd probably have to move out of the country which is a damn shame because I love the U.S and would fucking die for this country if need be.

you realised the UK supported the south right?
how fucking dense are you, your probably a commiefornian. pinko commie loving faggot

Yeah to divide the nation and cripple the US economically because we were cucking them.

No they didn't you fucking retard.

The south tried to buy supplies from other powers because they couldn't maintain themselves on their own. They asked Britain, and Britain decided not to do it because
>1) Slaves
>2) They didn't recognize southern currency as a real monetary value because if they lost the war it'd become useless

Yankees are faggots. Rebels 4 life. If you didnt have the commie government backing you. It would have been a short War.

is Texas considered South?

I went there once, it was the shit.

Swift decisive victory by southern militia. As we now all have cars and semi automatic rifles. We can storm DC and continue on all the way up to Boston.

Hard to nuke anyone when hes swinging from a tree.

Im ok with this.

Dubs work im happy America still has rebels. Almost thought we were doomed

This is some nice LARPing but in all honesty you can't divide people by state, there are libs and conservatives all throughout the country.

Let's not forget Trump is from New York.

God punished the South for being sinners. Incestual sex, slavery, and alcoholism are part of the southern culture. All of these are degenerate and they have yet to repent in the name of the Lord.

>TFW wisconsin
i don't want to be a refugee but fuck

Very true brother, this is nothing but a nice fantasy play by the losers.