Explain to me like I'm 5 what globalism is.located, and why it's bad

Explain to me like I'm 5 what globalism is.located, and why it's bad.

Because the more centralized the power the shittier it be?

>idk where to start

globalism is where biiiig big company make trade deals with other countrys, which make these business lots of money, but sometimes these companys become greedy and don't care about the workers or the people of the country.

>Explain to me like I'm 5

Uhm....

>what globalism is.located,
>what

On the planet?

hello faggot

Does international communism sound like a good idea? Globalism is it's continuation. The USSR might be dead, but the cancer of marxism lives on.

back 2 plebbit

this, globalism is communism on a internation scale.

Once upon a time there was a goblin named Jude.

is great eternal anglos get to profit of 3rd world labour

fuck i might be a globalist

global order sounds fucking rad

Globalism is capitalism. Crony capitalism and "democracy"

Not communism. Where did you get that? That's a 20th century meme

Now, Jude the goblin had been kicked out of almost every home he had found. 109 homes, to be exact.

Globalism is the destruction of borders and nations. It has nothing to do with economics. Strasserism, Stalinism and Juche are far left but not Globalist. That said the economics of Communism are still retarded.

try not to get washed away in the tides of unemployed flowing around.
ProTip: there arn't enought jobs to go around (thats why we are welfare states)

You want a Toy RC Car.

>The Toy car costs $10 to make in the USA
>If you make a deal with Chinese to make the rubber tires the price will drop to $8
>Americans in rubber industry lose jobs/money
>If you pay child workers in Africa to make the plastic frames the price will drop to $6 total
>Americans in the frame industry lose money
>You need a computer to make the car controllable via remote, typical third world labor wont cut it, so the next best thing, Indians
>Americans in the remote control business lose money

You now have a toy car that costs $5 less than it normally would if made in the Unites States and screwed a bunch of people out of money and jobs. It may not be as good of quality, but it will work and again, is cheaper.

The absolute domination of the world by a technocratic elite that answers to no one but themselves, only cares about increasing their own wealth. They will sacrifice everything you enjoy to enrich themselves.

The unregulated movement of people, has everything to do with economics. Capatlism is a very bad thing to practise globalism with.
I preferd when countrys practised religion instead

but who would be orchestrating the destruction of said borders and cultures, user?

surely they would profit, whether in power or capital directly

Globalism is when rich people want to become even riched and cut the middle class out in order to siphon all money stored there.

If all countrys have a national debt, couldn't we just cancel it out?

>falling for the debt meme

It's not real. We take money from banks with interest to fund our schemes and they keep gaining shekels. The money is just paper. Doesn't mean shit

>they keep gaining shekels
what do they do with all these shekels?

>like I'm 5
if it quacks like an autist, if it acts like and autist and if it loiters at autists' image fora, it's an...

>?

If you are honest with yourself to admit that you don't understand something like globalism, and you need it explained to you like you are 5... my question is this: What are you doing about it?

Honestly. Do you have a plan for repairing the damage done by years of government "school"? How are you going to make yourself smarter? What skills do you lack, and how are you going to obtain them?

You need to get to a place where you don't have to accept other people's opinions. You need to be able to research independently, to learn multiple perspectives (including the Leftist), and make up your own mind. I don't want to give you my opinion on Globalism because I don't want you accept information based on my opinions. I want you to have your own opinions.

>Explain to me like I'm 5
OK
You must be 18 or above to post

THey use it to gain more shekels and power.

What if we melted the shejels down, turned them into guns and gave one to everybody?

Because globalism brings everyone into poverty for a small group of people who bleed the rest of money.

Its bad for the same reasons communism is bad, good on paper, bad in practice.

you end up in an uphill struggle where you are almost incentivised to work with the same quality, speed and accuracy as the lowest group.

Chinese businessmen are well known for a "it looks like it works, you pay $3, why the fuck you want product that works more than once?"
its a very capitalist principle and anti consumer.

Another example
>Zhen works 12 hours a day in china making $3 usd an hour
>Adam works 8 hours a day in america making $12 usd an hour

Who are you going to pay to make your product?
How would you feel making $3 an hour because someone in china can do it for that?

i miss a proper monarchy, atleast you knew who had all the money and where you stood.

I was mulling over the idea that eygption kings were bury'd with all there wealth as a way so solve hyper inflation.

Bilderberg

globalism is bad when nations engaged in trade deals are not on the same level developmentally.
when labor is globalized it devalues it to the point of the lowest common denominator, which drives people in developed nations into poverty.

its also bad for the underdeveloped nations because it robs them of their of culture and identity and replaces it with that of their more dominant trade partner, as well as fostering an environment where innovation is pointless, thus creating a population which will simply wait for "magic" foreigners to bring technology to their country, instead of developing it themselves

the upper classes in both countries will promote this because it makes them both very rich. mega corporations hate nationalism because they hold no allegiance to any nation, only to profit

/thread