Sweden says EU has capacity to take a million refugees a year

>STOCKHOLM (Reuters) - The European Union has the capacity to absorb a million refugees a year, and could force through new asylum rules by majority voting if consensus cannot be reached, Sweden's migration minister said in an interview on Friday.

>"Europe as a continent must bear its responsibility for the global refugee crisis," said Morgan Johansson, minister for justice and migration in the center-left government.

>"We are the world's richest continent and it is obvious that if anyone can actually handle this, it is Europe with its 500 million inhabitants," he told Reuters.

>Sweden punches above its weight on migration issues in the EU because of its historically liberal policies and the fact it accepted more asylum seekers last year than any other country, in proportion to its 10 million population.

>Johansson said a permanent mechanism to distribute asylum seekers among EU countries, another quota system to accept a specified number of refugees from camps outside Europe, and more harmonized asylum rules in member countries were all needed.

>Johansson said he had summoned Hungary's ambassador last week to protest against the country's unwillingness to accept asylum seekers who first registered there before traveling on across Europe, and who should be sent back there under the EU's Dublin rules.

>He said he and his Nordic colleagues had also written a letter to the EU Commission saying it needed to act against Hungary, which has built a razor-wire fence to keep out migrants and is due to hold a referendum next month on whether to reject refugee quotas.

yahoo.com/news/sweden-says-eu-capacity-million-refugees-153823628--business.html

WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL AROUND SWEDEN RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0gbog0B9On8
theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/tony-abbott-says-european-migrant-crisis-has-the-look-of-a-peaceful-invasion-20160918-grj0le.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5LAwJDA_DB0
youtube.com/watch?v=uBXhdrWr5QM
google.com/maps/d/viewer?app=mp&hl=en_US&mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=101&artikel=6123944
youtube.com/watch?v=WbFqfBC04wY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump.

>thread keeps sliding without a reply

I guess I'll try this later then.

Go ahead, be a good kafir and take refugees.

kek

>but we dont want to

SWEDEN YES

Is Sweden planning on becoming a charnel house for as many brown primitives as possible?

I wish I could do more to help Sweden but I'm just happy that my dad UK left the EU. I pray to kek for Sweden. I have fond memories as a child about stronk vikings, a shame I can't even take them seriously anymore.

have a cuck on me sven to cheer you up youtube.com/watch?v=0gbog0B9On8

When the fuck are your next elections and will you oust these crazy cunts from your government any time soon?

Good. They deserve a swift end.

>"Europe as a continent must bear its responsibility for the global refugee crisis
It's not responsible for anything.

>"We are the world's richest continent and it is obvious that if anyone can actually handle this"
Yes, and there is a clear reason as to why it's the richest continent, let's keep it that way.

1 million per year.. That's 100 million refugees/non-whites in 100 years. ONE HUNDRED YEARS. My mind can't even begin to comprehend the madness. This is pure genocide of Europe under the guise of "Muh humanitarianism"

Why do they have to keep doing this. It wasn't funny the first time and it still isn't funny. It's enough now, reeeee

My god just pull the trigger already if you hate you're identity so much.

What's the point?

In fifty years they will have taken 50 million… Nigeria ALONE will be as big as Europe, population wise by that time

The only hope to prevent the complete Africanization of all of Europe is learning to say NO to these immigrants… which is really how it has always been done.

Europe WILL be swamped if they can't learn to say no very soon. Peple like this guy need to be locked up.

If you want to help Africans, help them in their own lands, but thats going to be a tall order… they are extremely young and are on the verge of a population explosion.

Does anyone else realise that these (((people))) get bolder and bolder the more nationalism rises? Back in 2006, when nationalism was just a whisper in the wind, the governments weren't hell bent on flooding Europe, but now that Europe is waking up to what's going on, they're beginning to panic, and starting to flood the continent with voters.

It would be much better if Sweden would just do this themselves, instead of through the U.

They could quickly sink themselves and serve as a warning to others.. but they keep trying to wrangle all of Europe into their plans

>That's 100 million refugees/non-whites in 100 years.

And that's not even accounting for the fact that they breed like rats, so make that 500 million.

If you could cap it at one million and lock that number in as the maximum for all time it would be fine. 4 billion niggers are yet to be born this century in Africa and every single one is coming north for their gibmes. A mere 84 million of them coming instead of 4 billion is quite all right.

I bump your thread in Kek's name, serbro.

>implying the uncucked countries won't just leave the EU

>Does anyone else realise that these (((people))) get bolder and bolder the more nationalism rises?

I wonder if they realize they're signing their own death warrants when they pull shit like this.

>A mere 84 million of them coming instead of 4 billion is quite all right.

Neither is an acceptable option.

Europe isn't utopia.

Europe still has a shitload of its own problems to deal with.

Europe is not the world's welfare center.

Fuck off you dirty Slav leeches

You want them take in millions of refugees and keep giving you money? hahaha

Good
This will only trigger more bluepills into right wing "extremist" parties

What the fuck are you talking about, Abdul?

Pretty much, they're trying to put a fire out by pouring gas on it.

I think the problem is they've painted themselves into a corner by saying racism/nationalism/everything else they don't like comes from ignorance rather than experience, so they can't accept the idea that exposing more people to dindus makes them resist further migration.

Found this, seems appropriate.

It's like Pandemic where you spend lots of time undetected but once everyone figures it out you gotta rush and kill everyone before the next election. UK is Madagascar in this analogy.

That's Canada's PM though.

I can relate

The next big war that happens sweden is going to get stomped

Where can I find the full video? What's it called and what's it from?

Ahahahahahaha, what, richest continent my ass. If they make it so we have the same salaries as Swedes, we will consider it.

JUST

Even if there is twice as much on your paycheck, it's not worth it.

I would rather live as someone from Moldovia, than in a multiculturel country.

Why are the frustrated Swedes always so eager to bring death and destruction to happier, more fertile lands in Europe? First the vikings, then the subjugation of Finnbros, 30 years war, the Deluge, and now this... Maybe some breeding with the peaceful Arabs would really placate this nation.

>absorb
>get thrown in the same growing ethnoghettos

>sweden
>vikings

We've been completely hijacked by our politicians.

Do not forget Jimi, the great minded philanthropist.

Daily reminder you don't need any kind of permit, not even apply as migrant to work in Sweden, buy house in Sweden or study in Sweden. Doesn't this just sound like illegal business paradise and financial cover-ups?

>Sweden says.

No that is what the desperate left is saying.

2 more years of this shit.

Meanwhile, if you marry a foreigner as a swede, it takes two years for the migration bord to allow them to come. Fuck this country.

Refugee bullshit is just cover-up for illegal business. No borders isn't just that we get flooded with illegals, but it's also a perfect window for those international elite to seize all production, fill it up with illegals and simply pay as little tax as possible while natives will pay more tax and have more problematic lives. That's ok for them, more problems, more solution they can sell you. It's like if you get divorced multiple times, they have more business than if you stay married for life and have no marriage problems.

This, once sub sahara starts to move due to resource strain and overpopulation, people will call for genocide.

Fuck. RIP Sweden. Honestly I know you guys get pushed around a lot on this board and are considered a joke, but I do feel so bad for you guys. It is heart breaking to see Europe like this...

BASED TONES

theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/tony-abbott-says-european-migrant-crisis-has-the-look-of-a-peaceful-invasion-20160918-grj0le.html

As always, the Eternal Swede tries to force his NTR cuck fantasies onto his neighbors

FUCKING SWEDEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Your country is no better.

Your coastguard keeps heading off to Africa and bringing in more and more immigrants and then bitch about the Swiss when they don't let them pass through.

I'm sorry.

We better start planning for the inevitable European civil war, when the critical mass of Muslims is reached. You better start naming your prices and your terms for providing assistance to REMOVE KEBAB from Sweden.

The entirety of leftist policies is punishing success

It's already too late, all the refugees and immigrants are going to multiply like crazy with native women and become the majority.

If the majority of women weren't interested in mixing, then Europe would be fine, but the sad truth is that the vast majority of women WANT to mix with non-whites, non-natives both sexually and culturally. They think the immigrants are superior to their own country.

Europe is already lost.

Yea maybe because the EU sanctioned us to death when we were turning the boats away? Ever thought of that?

>European civil war
>implying they're european
>implying they're civil

Fuck you Sweden, fuck everything that has come out of your country for the past 20 years.

Stand your fucking ground like a man, you spineless piece of shit.

Doing the right thing is rarely, if ever, easy.

What are the figures like this year? Last year the media made a big hohar about "the migrant crisis". This year it has hardly been mentioned
Swept under the carpet I suspect

It's ongoing. It's just not in the media spotlight so much nowadays.

The route through the Balkans is closed, but they still keep coming.

The ones in Serbia would have been beat the shit out of, except out cocksucking PM who caters to the EU so he could get brownie points with them, and access to future funding which he could embezzle from, has placed them under constant police watch, so anyone who tries something would end up in jail.

Worse than that is when you encounter some liberal arts student from the local universities in Belgrade who go all "Aww, those poor (((refugees)))" and actually provide them with basic necessities, not to mention other ways of help, such as suggesting where to cross the borders illegally.

Help I cant take it anymore

The "figures" are a lie because it's impossible to accurately or even assume how many have crossed in because you have no way of screening them all and the majority of them don't want to be screened. They just go to the local Muslim and nigger areas and blend in. Police can't question them because that's racist.

Europe, as a whole, is already lost.

>dozens of terrorist attacks in the span of a few short months
>quality of life rapidly dropping in areas where immigrants go
>crime rapidly increasing, IQ and education level dropping fast, joblessness rising
>the vast majority of europe's response: we need MORE of this

At least America has Trump, even though he doesn't make it about race, at least he will stem the flow of Hispanics into the US.

Fuck you Sweden.

>Fat adults dressed like teenagers

Nope, still USA

>Johansson said he had summoned Hungary's ambassador last week to protest against the country's unwillingness to accept asylum seekers who first registered there before traveling on across Europe, and who should be sent back there under the EU's Dublin rules.
>He said he and his Nordic colleagues had also written a letter to the EU Commission saying it needed to act against Hungary, which has built a razor-wire fence to keep out migrants and is due to hold a referendum next month on whether to reject refugee quotas.

Ayy ingyombingyom

The GYODA will last longer than Sweden

Oh boy cant wait for my moonman mask and start the rampage!

>dumping niggers and Mudslimes to a country is punishment

Do they not realize what they are implying?

>mfw non-white and living in Sweden.

Enjoy it and yourself because any other time and you'd never be in a white country. Fuck as many white women as you can and do as much damage as possible. Ruin it.

Once all the white Swedes die, the NEET-bux will run dry.

Probably a fin

Trump needs to make a deal with the Finnish government. Build a wall for us, we'll pay for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=5LAwJDA_DB0

Is that a fucking commercial?

Jesus Christ.

youtube.com/watch?v=uBXhdrWr5QM

>and could force through new asylum rules by majority voting if consensus cannot be reached

do they really thing saying this is smart at this point?

DELETE

What, are you saying that bullying doesn't work?

Sweden really should be walled off from the rest of Europe and napalm bombed until there's nothing living left. Shame about the forests and such, but it'd be a sacrifice for the greater good.

/smug

>sweden, a population of 9.5 million, wants 1 million refugees of foreign origin
>generations after generations these people will eventually account for a fourth, a third, or half Swedens populace
>not to mention miscegenation in between

This will only, undeniably, certainly lead to the Swedish people, the majority, becoming half arabic, half north african, along with a sizeable populace of muslim people who advocate for muslim beliefs and ideologies.

>WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL AROUND SWEDEN RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Hillborough disaster all over again.

>sweden
>france
>germany
>canada
>britain

Same here man.
We just can't there is no escape from this.
Do you remember what happened when Greek pirates/rogue coastguard units began to board the reffo "ships" and fuck shit up.
There was a legit shitstorm.
People kept saying that we are inhuman and that we HAVE to help the poor reffos

>Sweden

Man fuck Madagascar. They just don't get infected...

>you will never know the pain and fear of being sandwiched between Sweden and Germany

Ironically the UK is one of the countries with the biggest muslim population. Close your borders man.

---------------------->free reeeeeeeeee this way

>Morgan Johansson
A fucking manlet.
Ignore him or face your demise, people are calling for him to resign in mass here in Sweden.

Ask poland on fear and being sandwitched

As long as people are fine with this, who are we to say no.

>I have to Share this """""""""Union""""""""" with Swedes.

>"Europe as a continent must bear its responsibility for the global refugee crisis,"

LETS START BY SHOOTING THE ONES RESPONSIBLE.

>Close your borders man.

We are in the process of doing so

>Sweden's migration minister said in an interview on Friday

What? Are you even surprised? The guy who has no fucking idea of how migration works and what consequences this will have further down the line says some stupid shit.

He is a delusional cunt. There is nothing to look at.

>mfw our wall was announced

Fucking swedes

>The European Union has the capacity to absorb a million refugees a year, and could force through new asylum rules by majority voting if consensus cannot be reached, Sweden's migration minister said in an interview on Friday.

It's like they WANT everybody to leave... Soon the EU will only consist of Germany, Sweden and France...

>responsibility for the global refugee crisis,
How the fuck are 'we' responsible?

>>Johansson said a permanent mechanism to distribute asylum seekers among EU countries, another quota system to accept a specified number of refugees from camps outside Europe, and more harmonized asylum rules in member countries were all needed.

But the Member States don't want that.. That much has already become more than apparant. Good luck crashing this union with no survivors...

>>Johansson said he had summoned Hungary's ambassador last week to protest against the country's unwillingness to accept asylum seekers who first registered there before traveling on across Europe, and who should be sent back there under the EU's Dublin rules.

Ehehehe. Why did you take them in the first place, if you'd wanted them to stay in Hungary?

>>He said he and his Nordic colleagues had also written a letter to the EU Commission saying it needed to act against Hungary, which has built a razor-wire fence to keep out migrants and is due to hold a referendum next month on whether to reject refugee quotas.

"P-pls s-stop the people of Hungary from democratically shitting all over us, our Union and our delusions'

>the west

fucking amatorer

She's wearing a ring and he isnt by the way.

>How the fuck are 'we' responsible?

Because we are white and live in wealthy countries, so everything bad happening to them is obviously our fault and we must atone

good thing we arent EU

Yeah, I saw those news. Actually makes me really glad you guys foresaw the shitstorm and started preparations early. I'm way too far to be worried about refugees... last year we got about 30 of them lmao. I am worried about our neighbors and drug dealers tough (mexico 2.0 in the making here)

>could force through new asylum rules by majority voting if consensus cannot be reached,
ONE TWO THREE FOUR
I LOVE THE MARINE CORPS

DONT YOU WANNA BE AN AIRFORCE RANGER?
YOU DONT WANNA GET RAPED BY STRANGERS!

Boga mi, ako Vucic dobije po svome, necemo mi daleko biti od toga.

Mislim, vidi ti ovo danas u Beogradu. Grad zatvoren skroz u centru zbog one gej parade.

>Actually makes me really glad you guys foresaw the shitstorm and started preparations early.

KEK. London was lost 15 years ago, and Britain is probably beyond salvation currently...

Mm, maybe, but I don't think so. Right now britain is slowly but steadily opening his eyes and realizing that briging so much inmigrants is bad. I still have hopes for them.

I do not think the same about Sweden. Sweden is beyond salvation.

Contrary to popular belief, Britain is as bad or possibly worse than Sweden is.. Remember Rotherham? Swedes wouldn't let that happen on account of being too feminist. Brits on the other hand, would apparantly rather see children be raped and molested (inb4 who cares they were lower class) than raise uncomfortable accusations and investigations towards Paki rape gangs..

Sadly true, a big chunk of our people believe refugees are good for us and brilliant people and totes neurosurgeons just escaping a bad place goym because thats what the BBC tells them

are you croatian now?

FUCKIGN HELL SWEDEN, FIX UR SHIT

Daily reminder to spread this map of migrant crime in Swesnce since 2010 where you can

Link: google.com/maps/d/viewer?app=mp&hl=en_US&mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ

>permanent
not even trying to hide it

WTF do these lefties think will happen when all these uneducated, lazy refuges come and fuck up their economy, then they become a 3rd world country? who will help them then?

>Contrary to popular belief, Britain is as bad or possibly worse than Sweden is.
Don't be so stupid.

We have less Muslims percentage wise than You in the Netherlands, let alone Sweden.

>WE'RE DOING FINE
>WE HAVE LESS THAN YOU GUYS, THEY JUST RUN AROUND RAPING KIDS WITHOUT ANYONE BATTING AN EYE
>BUT WE HAVE 0.5% LESS THAN NETHERLANDS, SO WE DO BETTER

The worst part about Britain is probably the denial some of you seem to be in..

Fucking Christ.
Even Merkel openly said that 2015 can not be allowed to repeat itself, and she wants to destroy the Germans for daring to use the DDR dissident's slogan against her.

>THEY JUST RUN AROUND RAPING KIDS
And you just read the headlines, without any understanding of what actually happened.

It's YOU who is misguided.

> majority voting
Here's news for you: WE. HATE. RAPEFUGEES.

Signed,
the pissed-off majority

What did they expect?

>COMMENTS DISABLED FOR THIS VIDEO

Yeah, I guess finns wouldn't be any good at BUILDING walls.

I understand what happened.. Apparantly there's a significant part of the British public, even in public service, that value the reputation of certain minority groups, regardless of how heinous their crimes are, above the safety and well being of minors. Especially when they're lower class.

>It's YOU who is misguided.

Why are you this deep in denial? Is it because you're not allowed to say shit is fucked in Britain, or is it because you desperately don't want things to be as fucked as they are?

Enjoy your cuck club, fags

Funny how swedish politicians believe they have a say in the matter.

If we don't want to take them in, we simply won't and that will be the end of it, even if you throw a fit.

just because we can it doesnt mean we should or want to.
we dont realy have a any moral or logical reason to acept more people that are proven time and time again to be nothing but malicious misfits.
this guiltrip induced cultural suicide really needs to stop.

>You can make an omelette without breaking eggs

Someone gas Sweden.

I never said it was good but reading the headlines and memes on Cred Forums is just daft, if you need to understand the facts.

And you are one of those people that do just this! - It's a lot more complicated than it looks and investigations are still ongoing.

>Especially when they're lower class.
This is the real problem.

Middle class inner city wankers think they have more in common with rapefugees than the working class. This is down to class snobbery, multicultural propaganda and being isolated from the real face of immigration.

>I never said it was good but reading the headlines and memes on Cred Forums is just daft,
I've read the articles.
>if you need to understand the facts.
The facts are FUCKED m8.

>And you are one of those people that do just this! - It's a lot more complicated than it looks and investigations are still ongoing.

You are one of those people deep, deep, deeeeep in denial that just really doesn't want to know just how fucked things are.. Which is understandable, but not productive.

But perhaps you should try to enlighten me as to what the facts are, according to you?

>This is the real problem.

No, the real problem is that Britain doesn't seem to allow, much less encourage, the free expression of opinions anymore.. Public debate in the UK, from what I see at least, seems to move along certain lines of what is deemed 'acceptable', and criticism of Islam, minorities and shit neighborhoods with shit cultures doesn't seem to be 'acceptable'.

Tl;dr
Not going to let my self get triggered by a fucking cuck

Tho it's funy to see that the rape capital of europe is trying to get other countrys to do the same mistake
Guess sweeds would be more comfortable if the rape stats raise equally in the eu not just in theire shitstain of a country

The age of concent in Britain is 16, if you have sex with someone under that age for any reason it is rape. The age of concent in Sweden is 15, Germany 14. Under British law even if they had sex with a boy friend it is rape. Swedes and German girls are raped every day.

Top lel my fellow contrymoor. You seriously underestimate the extend of a liberal's sense of """logic """.

It's not up to what you or me want. The EU isn't a democracy.

>the real problem is that Britain doesn't seem to allow
Here you go again - Silly assumptions based on Daily mail headlines posted on Cred Forums.

You just keep believing them, like I said we're not perfect but you just read a brief article and think you are an expert.

>The age of concent in Britain is 16, if you have sex with someone under that age for any reason it is rape.
What was the youngest victim, again? 11? 10?

>The age of concent in Sweden is 15, Germany 14. Under British law even if they had sex with a boy friend it is rape. Swedes and German girls are raped every day.

What is your point, user? That 35 year old Paki cab drivers fucking 12 year olds they've kidnapped from youth care facilities isn't that bad, because somewhere in Germany 15 year old Fritz is fucking 14 year old Heidi?

>That 35 year old Paki cab drivers fucking 12 year olds they've kidnapped from youth care facilities
>kidnapped.

FFS I'm done with you, you're just a fucking kid.

>Here you go again - Silly assumptions based on Daily mail headlines posted on Cred Forums.

You're the one doing the assuming here... I base my views on public debate in the US on BBC programs mostly. You people are hideously uptight when it comes to discussing the merits (and non-merits) of Islam.. How you're even denying this is beyond me.

>You just keep believing them,
I don't even read the Dailymail. Why would you assume that?
>like I said we're not perfect
You're much less than perfect. You're fucked, like most of Europe, but you seem to not want to believe you're actually fucked.
>but you just read a brief article and think you are an expert.
You don't even know what I base my views on, and you don't seem very keen on providing even a few snippets of what you base your, by your own account apparantly more fact based, view.

I just don't think you realise the standard of public debate in this country, perhaps.. Or you'd realise just how uptight Brits are when the TV cameras start rolling.

I think you are in denial.

>Being this mad his country is fuck'd

Don't be mad at me though.. I can't really help it.

>on public debate in the
*UK
Excuse me.

Just look at your rabid greentexting off your rebuttals?

You are desperate to try and prove how 'right' you are.

Jesus.

One million is way too little when we're speaking of the EU.
Plenty of countries should be able to take that amount yearly by themselves, Germany, France, Spain and the UK for example.

>Just look at your rabid greentexting off your rebuttals?

And?

>You are desperate to try and prove how 'right' you are.

As as you.. Why don't you post an article from a reputable (by your account at least) source to show just how wrong my position is?

Or just keep making weak excuses for the sorry state of affairs in Britain.. That'll work too I guess.

What if they don't WANT to though?

It's not about what you want, it's about what will keep the EU competitive in the long run.
Without these refugees we'd be a dying continent within a few generations.

Just

realy makes one consider what this """union""" realy brings to the table.

portugout when?

Tough shit, get your daughter ready for habib hab ibab, she needs to be culturally enriched.

Don't fall for the bait guys, you're mature enough for that. It's too obvioua besides.

Cant tell if its Ahmed or Åsa the gender studies major.

Most were 14 and 15, they were seduced and used. The police and authority's covered up a crime, to protect criminals of a certain race. Due to political correctness. This was wrong and is, and should be dealt with.
The point it in Britain this was a crime, it could and should be dealt with under the law. In Germany and Sweden those ages are not a crime. The Same gangs could operate in those countrys with impunity.

Even if they are in age of consent, if they uh, DO NOT CONSENT then it's rape. It isn't very hard, is it?

Wait, more information on this? Does it work if a Swede marries an American?

Why do we have to be in the middle of the biggest cucks in Europe

Hold up

Only 500 million people live in Europe? How the fuck do you only have 150 million more when you have lived there for millenniums more?

Because for the most part we're white and whites don't breed like rats.

I think the Spanish Flu and 2 world wars took a toll

Because wars, diseases, wars, pests, wars, the "holy" church, more wars, not having open immigration politics until recently...

and now we're dealing with yet another infestation.
europe is not a kind place.

>It's not about what you want,
Not me personally, no. It's about what the electorate at large wants.. And that doesn't seem to be more EU and/or more refugees.
>it's about what will keep the EU competitive in the long run.
What if the Member States individually decide that the way to stay competitive for THEM is to tell the EU to fuck themselves with their quotas and regulations?
>Without these refugees we'd be a dying continent within a few generations.

Sweden, maybe.. This country on the other hand is FULL. The best thing that could happen is having a few million LESS people here.
>inb4 muh pensions
There will be hard times, yes. But the same applies if you fill the gap with more immigrants that will later need another gap filled for THEIR pensions.

>He thinks it's bait
Brits and Swedes are terrible, terrible misguided people with terrible ideas, unfortunately. It's not safe to assume it's always bait, because before you know they'll actually implement the policies.

>He thinks the same happens in other countries
Kek. I'm afraid it doesn't...

>Most were 14
Some were 11. The same coverups happened. Your society is fucked.

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE JUST FUCKING NUKE SWEDEN ALREADY

JUST FUCKING DO IT

>Sweden punches above its weight on migration issues in the EU because of its historically liberal policies and the fact it accepted more asylum seekers last year than any other country, in proportion to its 10 million population.
And has become bankrupt due to it

They did concent that's the point, the pakis, played boy friend. Then pimp, it was a business.

Indeed. My country has really shitty things but I'll be damned if I'm not glad to be really far away from everything. Even far from natural disasters in the zone I live.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

It does happen, it's not against your laws. So it won't even reach your papers. Unless the girls are 13 or under. Sex for money is allowed under Muslim law, in the form of travellers marriage. It's common.

Difference is, our numbers have taken 60 years to get to where they are.

It took 60 days for mainland Europe to reach our level. Just imagine what the mainland is going to look like in 60 years!

TOP LEL!

>It does happen,
Not on a massive scale, with governmental coverups involved, user. It really doesn't..
>it's not against your laws.
It is though.. You're clearly no expert on continental sex laws.
>So it won't even reach your papers.
It didn't reach your papers for a while either, even though it WAS a crime.. That's what the biggest scandal was about, rembember? >Unless the girls are 13 or under.
Kek. Apparantly you don't even know the age of consent in this country, let alone the laws regarding forced underage prostitution.
>Sex for money is allowed under Muslim law, in the form of travellers marriage. It's common.
I guess that's why the authorities in Britain don't tend to report it: Because it'd be offensive to try and penalise customs that go against Islamic law..

>Difference is, our numbers have taken 60 years to get to where they are.
As did ours, Germanies and France's..
>It took 60 days for mainland Europe to reach our level. Just imagine what the mainland is going to look like in 60 years!
It's actually Britain, along with France, that's taking the brunt of the current refugee crisis.. All those cunts in Calais? They're not camping there because there's absolutely 0 chance they can make it into Britain.. They're camping there, because many of them DO.
>TOP LEL!

Why do Brits so often respond in this 'NO U R MUCH MORE FUKT' way, when it's pretty clear the situation is fucked acroos the board? The only reason Britain seems to be more fucked than the rest of us is because you lads are so strong with the denial, deflection and whataboutisms.. Maybe it's just Islamic culture rubbing off on you, or maybe it's just quintessentially British... Whatever it is, it's counterproductive m8s.

I think I saw a news article which mentioned the Swedish government taking out a huge loan from banks to take care of the immigrants who arrived in their country.

Seriously, if the public hasn't lynched them at that point, they never will.

Go back to your desert, muhammed

The population is literally brainwashed, it feels like I'm living in north korea

>It's actually Britain, along with France, that's taking the brunt of the current refugee crisis

Still talking shit again?

Give it a rest.

What the fuck does Sweden produce to allow it to live in this supposed lap of luxury?

Britain is home to the City of London and all of the attendant global financial scamming. It makes some sense that as a whole the UK is rich as shit on the world stage despite being somewhat of a shithole on a day to day basis.

But Sweden? Do you have soveriegn oil like Norway or something? Flatpack furniture, obsolete mobile phones and... what... adverts on The Pirate Bay?

How are you going to pay for yourselves, let alone half of Africa?

I married a vietnamese girl. I'm an ethnic Swede, lived in Sweden all my life. It took two years for the migration board to send me a piece of acceptance paper signed by Ibn Al Muhammed the migration worker. About 6-8 years ago it took six months. They prioritize refugees over Swedes in these matters. I would stand behind an ethnic and political cleansing 100%.

It's your own fault too.. Both the French and Brits felt the urge to spread their respective langauges across all the savage tribes they colonised and subjected.. And now you're dealing with Algerians and Paki's respectively that try to get into your countries, because they already speak the language.

Swedes love refugees so much, maybe deport all the 2 and a half million of them within europe to them?

They dismantled the army, schools and hospitals are on the way down and taxes on the way up.

Even if Europe took in 20 million every year, that wouldn't keep up with third world population growth, while Europe would be in a permanent immigration crisis where the only way in is through the smuggling channels.

I don't understand what they're trying to achieve - the EU immigration policy is not solving any problems in Africa or the Middle East. It's spreading their problems to Europe. It's incentivizing refugees to forgo nearby countries in which they could be actually productive, for countries that allow them to be welfare leeches, and making it so there's no place on the planet where a person can go to be truly safe from rampant crime, poverty and terrorism.

sweden is a trust fund kid spending all the money his parents worked for

They cut from everything else. Army, schooling, housing, medical care, etc.

All just to look progressive and take in as many uneducated brownies.

Its hilarious and disgusting at the same time

America is more responsible than us yet we have to take all the niggers

IF YOU CLOSE THE BORDER FROM THESE "SUFFERING" (((PEOPLE))) YOU'RE A NAZI RACIST AND NOT PROGRESSIVE

What is sweden even trying to progress towards?

No wonder Finns are always so grumpy...

Whenever I read news from Sweden I feel like it's all part of some huge elaborate joke, that I just fail to recognize.

Get fucked bong

You elected a nigger and Trump will lose

76 million are born every year into poverty

what difference does taking 1 million do?

do you think your a saint or somthing?

Please, just nuke us already

It's the blunt truth. You're just using it as an excuse to back out of the convo.
You still didn't tell us what the "facts" are

CRASHING THIS UNION

>tfw you will see South America become the third worst continent after Europe and Africa

Feels good mane.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ

NEMA VIŠE TURSKIH PITA OD POSAVSKOG ZLATNOG ŽITA!

Där är inte mer turkiska paj gjord av svenskars gyllene vete
sweden ,never give up , never surrender to the mud people

you dont

you choose to

fuck europe

too many white people are beta cucks

You have my blessing, Mađarbro, to let loose with firearms and dogs on all those cunts on our side of the border who keep helping the immigrants.

Good. Swedish women must now submit to BIG BLACK COCK and have many black children in order to overwrite their inferior white genes.

Mixed race/Non white children already account for over 50% of new born children in Sweden.

Please, don't nuke Sweden.

Why? You live close to the border?

>all the refugees and immigrants are going to multiply like crazy with native women and become the majority

>this is what burgers actually believe
Fuck off with your cuck fantasy.

Sweden will be Finnish clay

STOP CALLING MIGRANTS REFUGEES REEEEEEEEE!!!!

Merkel started it first.

Why the fuck haven't you hanged her already?

Could you be more wrong?
We finance it by taking money from the foreign aid

DELETE THIS

Aida Hadzialic and Mehmet Kaplan are no longer in the government.

>Sweden actually had a Mehmet in their government

So who replaced him? Mehmet Jr.?

Per Bolund, blonde aryan

>Morgan Johansson
>member of the Swedish Humanist Association

sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=101&artikel=6123944

not happening, but let us assume in a different timeline it happens. in 100years they'll outbreed you anyways. you have to deport AND seal your borders hermetically
or just simply genocide them, but closing your borders does not help, in fact it will anger those animals and they'll blow your shit up

What the fuck are these pictures anyway?

Fuckin lol.

c'mon guys, wir schaffen das..... ;(
youtube.com/watch?v=WbFqfBC04wY

>2017
>EU is full of migrants but still trying to import more refugees
>they can't because they now house the whole population of the ME
>deport a few refugees to go back
>encourage them to breed with welfare
>ME now solely exists as a refugee generator
>Shariah law takes over, EU becomes Caliphate
>all European flags are now crescents, swords, and arabic script

yus