How will history remember him?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/world/syria-s-president-bashar-al-assad-speaks-nbc-news-n608746
youtube.com/watch?v=EqWRaAF6_WY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Heroes will always live on, look at Hitler.

As the man who defeated Hillary's plans in Syria

The man who helped destroy isis.

The Assad Israel Couldn't Mossad

>"I hope that history will see me as the man who protected his country, from the terrorism and from the intervention, and saved its sovereignty," he told NBC News. "When you protect your country from the terrorists, and you kill terrorists, and you defeat terrorists, you're not brutal. You are a patriot."
>nbcnews.com/news/world/syria-s-president-bashar-al-assad-speaks-nbc-news-n608746
As the hero who saved Syria.

bad guy from dick tracey

As the man who stood up to illegal regime change, fought terrorists head on and promoted democracy and freedom when assailed with violence, bloodshed and tyranny. A man who defended minorities and promoted a tolerant society of various faiths and wasn't afraid to stand up for what he believes in. A strong command of English the man stood defiant as he his articulate arguments destroyed propagated lies and half truths of those bent on war and profit.

the dictator with the hot wife

As a Hero

He sounds like pic related.

Evil puppet of eviler racist cis white male Vladimir Putin, who was finally crushed by the tolerant Hillary Rodham Clinton.

As a Slav that Squatted his ground and said
"NO.
I may come from the bottom left sand covered corner of Slavia, but u no taek my land without fight."

I hope they bury him with a nice bottle of Vodka, he deserves a drink.

Modern day Augustus

As his eyes being uncomfortably close together.

I don't know about history, but when things started getting real in Syria I will never forget having the chance to talk with disenfranchised wealthy Syrians on Cred Forums and one of them referring to him spitefully as "giraffe-neck" because of how the regime had treated his family unfairly.

That and NOPE

cant mossad the Assad. He is well-spoken, sounds reasonable and intelligent. He has played the conflict very well compared to what his neighbours have done and faced. Him and Gaddafi are (was) based.
can i have some sauce. I aint searching for "Assad's hot wife" plus I have about 15 different breads open right now.

omg a tasteful pantsuit

rare

I will remember him as an eye doctor who enjoyed driving his four door sedan

ive seen a few pop up in flag breads, look for us in anti-poo breads.

>Solidus
F

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=EqWRaAF6_WY

Where does he get the blue eyes Cred Forums?

Fondly

He who stumped the Jews

Do you remember every roach you squash? Didnt think so.