Should low-IQ Trump supporters be sent to reeducation camps or extermination camps?

Should low-IQ Trump supporters be sent to reeducation camps or extermination camps?

Implying people need to go to college to be intelligent.

You could just as easily red Mao's little red book and get the same level of indoctrination. And I say that as a collegefag.

>going to (((college)))

lol, only retards do that when you can be self-taught.

liberal safezones plus whats stupid about not taking a bad deal? i make well over 150k a year doing a trade should i have spent tons of money to get a bs degree that will pay me less . go shill somewhere else

>be rural white male
>be eligible for no scholarships, merit or otherwise, from any uni
>family has bad credit so can't get private student loans

HAHAHA FUCK THOSE DUMB KKKONSERVATIVE DRUMPF SUPPORTERS

Woe to the shitlibs the day the rednecks decide to turn on them violently.

>be rural white male
>vote Drumpf
>stay fucked
>later complain about lack of opportunities

> Another leaf have inferiority complex because of his shit Masters in Gender study.
It's ok my leafy Clinton voter, society needs people to serve Frapuccino.

fake numbers.

>Degrees in Bakery Science and Puppetry exist
>Being a college graduate makes you smart

YOU
MUST
CHOOSE

This makes sense because these days you "earn" a college degree when you become less intelligent, not more.

Most surgeons support trump

>make a point of white trump supporters without college degrees.
>don't mention white hillary supporters at all.

Fucking disgusting.

I went to school for 4 months (didn't even need to do that) and made 90k my first year out. I live on my own at 20 and live extremely comfortably. Why do I need college again?

Trump fights for the disenfranchised

It creeps me out that pediatric surgeons are more for Hillary.

The "progressive" left have been pushing for a cultural revolution of the disenfranchised for decades.

And now they've finally got it. MAGA

Just send them wherever we end up sending all the leafs

>Liberal arts degree.
>Low IQ

Pick one.

Surgeons are some of the highest paid doctors as they have some of the most stress inducing responsibilities. They are more likely to benefit under a republican/trump tax/healthcare system

Training camps.

>Claims Trump supporters have low IQ
>Implies IQ can be "fixed" with education
A
FUCKING

I pick both

You would be suprised how much more social issues are playing a factor than in 2012

You should be able to at least train Trump supporters not to act retarded kind of like how you train your dog not to shit everywhere.

>workers of the world unite!
>u-u-unless y-you have your own o-opinions, t-then you should be in jail! Only my bourgeoise ideas matter!

Leftism is a joke.

Low IQ you mean 95% of the blacks and 70% of the mexicans?

Yet, you can't teach a leaf grammar.

Really makes you think

The only training we need is a Trump train.

Most of these people have degrees
>being a professional activist

Well, there goes the retarded fucking narrative that Trump supporters are these poor little disenfranchised whites.

What does a college education get you these days aside from debt and leftist indoctrination?

Stop cherrypicking like a faggot and post the science occupations.

>be air traffic controller
>get pushed around by alpha pilots all day
>vote Hillary while you prep your wife for air captain James

Yes, rich whites voting against their own demographic replacement to the dismay of a fucking leaf

Doesn't matter, they can go to either one. It doesn't take a genius to be a camp counselor, and I think they'd have a good shot at red pilling some of the shills.

>Waaah stop disturbing my confirmation bias
A FUCKING LEAF

>immediately cherry picks because he is butthurt about how trump supporters are the ones that keep society functioning

Now arranging the same data by income flips it on its head. I wonder why this is???

Really makes you think

check the gender balance of each

>motel owners keep society functioning

>Taxi Driver
>80% blue

LOL

Does the mean white people are dumber than latinos and black?

White people lean republican while latinos and especially blacks lean democrat

So we effectively disproved Trump supporters are not dumber, but smarter? Good.

Should niggers be sent to reeducation camps or extermination camps ? Their IQ is low too.

Yeah dipshit. What are you going to do? Sleep in your car while you travel?

A
STUPID
FUCKING
LEAF

where you get these?

I forget the site, but they are FEC donation data. Not sure if you need to put your occupation when making a donation or not

No, all the high IQ people still favor Hillary.

Fun fact, pediatric surgeons are mostly women.

Everyone benefits from a Republican/Trump tax system.

It's very likely it's his overall policies and stances.

This too

>most surgeons back trump
>all immigration attorneys back hillary

>be paco
> No education
>It's okay because cartels pay well
You need to go back paco, back to hell.

Yeah all the mexicans whose average IQ is 82

Great fuckin work mate, doing some top stuff here

>law enforcement almost 50/50

I will be very curious to see how they vote this election

>astrophysics more than 95% blue
wtf me and most of my coworkers are centre right. Are they sampling only undergrads or something?

It's donation data which is why it might be a bit misleading. You could potentially lie about your job while making a $5000 donation and no will care unless you go over the limit

Should leftists go to commie countries and starve like Venezuelans?

College education isn't that meaningful. Trump supporters are less educated but make more money than democrats. Which means they were clever enough not to go into debt to have a nice career.

Also this, black women have the highest college admissions for example, so they atleast highly skew the some college portion.

All in all IQ has a higher correlation to success than college, especially in the era of AA and politically driven admissions

>college means you're smart

haha lol

Stop posting these shit threads all the time, Chang.

wtf i hate ai gf now

fuck you nigger

In my opinion,anyone with sub 90 IQ should be gassed, be it niggers, Asians or whites.
If only everyone was smart, we won't have Hillary voters,rampant degeneracy and liberals in the first place.

No, but we should do something about Canadians though.

IQ does not fully gauge ones intelligence. it gauges what you have been taught. if you do not know something, that doesn't mean you don't have the ability to learn it. ignorance does not necessarily mean stupidity. but being stupid guarantees that you are.

A FUCKING LEAF

Bullshit. I guess you don't know how IQ tests work. They don't check "what you have been taught", they check if you do have the processing to recognise patterns and solve problems. I believe you're confusing memory with intelligence. I do agree that it isn't an accurate scale for testing one's intelligence, but it is a great filter.

>it's a great filter
absolutely. i can't disagree with that.

Not reeducation camps, since low iq people don't make good teachers. So examination camps so they can exterminate liberals.

>college
>intelligence
>not separated by degree type
Way more STEM degrees support Trump than Hillary. The rest are the brainwashed lib arts majors who would vote for Hillary. Also Obama won the "low educated" vote twice, really the Democrats are just butthurt that Trump is stealing their vote base.

Also, income is a much better marker of intelligence than education, there are plenty of tradesmen that are rich as fuck.

sage

>the Democrat Party is abandoning working class voters and bragging about it
You guys are so fucked. Lol there will be no Democrats in 10 years

>IQ gauges what you have been taught
No it fucking doesn't. IQ tests don't measure knowledge they measure shit like spatial reasoning and intuitive learning ability.