How does Cred Forums feel about the Eastern religions?

How does Cred Forums feel about the Eastern religions?

closer to dog than god

taoism is fun

I don't know that much about it but what I've read about Hinduism is really interesting.

Worshiping fallen angels like all pagan religions. Basically you are being cucked by evil supernatural beings.

White "Aryans" conquered India and invented the Caste system to prevent breeding with the brown people.

They swim in and drink from their "holy river" that's literally filled with dead bodies and shit and every other manner of filth you can imagine.

Hwhat

They're memes that white liberals fall for.
Basically a bunch of bullshit.
Hindus fucking revere cow piss for fuck's sake.
Buddhism and Jainism are literal meme tier.
Sikhs are bro tier, but their Guru Granth Sahib book shit is retarded.

They have a whole culturally different way of doing things out there. Even Christianity there is often all a whole weird different way of doing things.

Ergo, I think it needs to be analyzed from an anthropomoricoligical context, but that it's worth continued interest. I think there's a lot to learn, but I think I'll take my good old white European Christianity for the meanwhile.

Theravadin is based as fuck
And this is the most useful-pragmatical religion i've ever seen.

Chinese and east from there religions are pretty okay, they encourage strong communities and dealing with ones environment with no actual godhead.
Anything west of that is fucking retarded.

Incomplete and imperfect ideology.

Rules that light and darkness (good and evil) are equal when they really aren't. The light is infinitely stronger

This incompleteness allows for other ideologies to over take them, most recently being communism

WE WUZ EDGY AND SHEEIT

Kill your "self".

It's a bunch of nonsense like every other organized religion ever.

damn you're a narrow minded cuckold

Interesting, but primitive compared to Western religion (i.e. Christianity). You shouldn't assume that you have to look at exotic sources to find the true religion.

>narrow minded cuckold

Nice oxymoron

Hinduism: Don't understand it at all
Jainism: It's funny that it even grew as large as it did
Sikhism: Decent enough
Taoism: Good stories about crazy alchemists
Shinto: Not even the Japanese think about it
Confucianism: Don't care
Theravada: A good path
Mahayana: Old Chinese and Japanese women
Vajrayana: Literal meme magic and the most interesting of them all.

MEMBER WHEN THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES DIDN'T GO ROGUE AND BOMB A RUSSIA-BACKED SYRIAN ARMY TO PROTECT A FUCKING INSANE DEATH CULT

bullshit, but much better and more useful than the abrahamic ones.

>ancestor worship
>okay
Its literally asking your dead great great grandpa not fuck your shit up cos he didnt like your progressive ways

Traditional Sikhism is based. Modern westernized sikhism is cancer. Applies to every westernized asian religion.

Isn't Hinduism basically simulation theory?

>Bro tier
>'literal' meme tier
kill yourself

Ill admit christianity is something of a religious tour de force, quite unlike anything before. It married near eastern mysticism with greco-roman state paganism to form a true socio-monotheocratic institution.

The only religion I consider as the enemy is Islam. Hinduism is pretty fucking dumb but they can to some extent act civilized. People of indian decent function in Europe.

Buddhism is OK I guess

underrated comment