Cred Forums let's discuss policies that will help Trump win blue states

Cred Forums let's discuss policies that will help Trump win blue states

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voter_turnout
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/state/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Virginia-Attract the Rubio voters. If he wins the Rubio primary voters, he wins. Hold many rallies in NOVA before the election, and go to a black church.
Michigan and Wisconsin are already sealed. Even MM knows so. Take a look at his first point.

Another point on Virginia, don't believe the lies that he can't win it. There are still enough Republicans to win if if they vote for him. On Top of his huge lead with independents, and Virginia Trumpocrats (Dems who vote Trump)

if Trump campaigns to federally deschedule Marijuana (which would leave the issue up to the states, currently he claims he wants to "leave it to the states" but leaving the federal law as is doesn't really do that. The only reason it "works" now is because Obama told the DEA not to enforce the Federal Law, laws need to be enforced or they lose effectiveness) he will win Colorado and possibly Oregon and Washington and could even take California, Nevada and possibly a New England state or two.

not being hillary clinton

wouldnt that lose some conservative votes?

He would definitely win Oregon if he came out in favor of that, because the Dem vote is going to be split by Johnson and Stein, and the Dem turnout will be lower because no Sanders.

>more than 50% of states want trump to win
>hillary is still the lead
american politics everybody

Not if he presents it as a states right issue.

The thing is. It's currently schedule I on a Federal level. Federal law supercedes state law so all it would take to trample on all state medical marijuana and legalized recreational marijuana laws is a lawsuit by the federal government against a state, taken to supreme court.

The Supreme court would be forced to recognize the constitutional validity of the Article VI supremacy clause and it would stomp on states rights.

Descheduling it at the federal level but making no federal regulations on it, would allow states to choose for themselves with no federal obstruction. They could criminalize it, they could legalize it for medical use, they could legalize it for recreational use as they see fit. This could appease even conservatives if they made it a states rights issue.

>Ohio
He's already shown to be winning that.
>NV
He's already confirmed to be winning that.
Puts them at 269 269.
Which means the House determines the President and the Senate determines the Vice.
Which means that huge state count lead wins Trump presidency (Each state gets equal delegates in this case for both electorals) and GOP Senate means he gets his VP.

Trump will win by election, or by historic invocation of the 12th amendment

MEMBER WHEN THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES DIDN'T GO ROGUE AND BOMB A RUSSIA-BACKED SYRIAN ARMY TO PROTECT A FUCKING INSANE DEATH CULT

Correct. He would do very well in blue states that Sanders carried in the primary. One of Sanders' campaign issues was to federally deschedule Marijuana. Sanders carried Washington, Oregon, and Colorado comfortably.

How about elimination of the bullshit electoral college so that a mere 1/3 of the states don't force their liberal cocksucking bullshit upon the rest of the country that should secede anyway. I'm fucking tired of it. Real American states should just invade the traitor liberal states and cleanse this nation of the liberal filth. Dig a ditch, line up the liberals, blow their brains out on the edge. When full, a like powder dusting before filling the trench and digging a new one to fill with liberal corpses.

Fuck this gerrymandering to liberal bullshit.

>NV, CO, MI, OH, PA Blue
Have you been living under a rock?

more people live in the blue states, that's just how it works. How many electoral votes is determined by population not square mileage.

I swear conservatives are retarded sometimes.

Cali,NY, and Texas have too many electoral votes because of their illegal immigrant population. They shouldn't count.

Hawaii
>Repeal or Improve Jones Act
>Recognize Hawaiian (along with English) as an Official Language so it can be spoken in schools/everywhere
>Accept Pacific Islander Immigration and import Islander refugees escaping rising sea levels like Kiribaiti
Druggies
>Legalize Marijuana as a medicinal or as a recreational drug
>End War on Drugs and classify Substance Abuse as a treatable mental illness not a crime/prison sentence
Libertarian Crowd
>Isolationist Foreign Policy: Close down all Foreign Military Bases
>End Government Spying on Citizens
>End Government Subsidies
>End-Audit the Federal Reserve and Fractional Reserve Banking to Full Reserve or Gold-Standard
>Privatize Social Security/Cut Medicare to Obese and Substance Abusers
>End Welfare, EBT and Benefits System
>Weaken Mob-Like Unions
>End Federal Minimum Wage
Hispanics-Latinos
>Erase Ties with Cuba and further sanctions until Cuba is democratic
>End War on Drugs and aid Mexican and Colombian Military against Cartels with Air Support and Special Forces
Indians-Hindus
>Side with India against Pakistan, call for the Nuclear de-arming of Pakistan And sue the government for housing Bin Laden
Muslims
>Marshall Plan for Libya, Iraq and Syria
>Negotiate with Hezbollah
>Stay Out Of The Middle East Foreign Policy
Blacks
>Help Improve Haiti and Restore Stability
>Fight Against Gentrification
>Illegalize Menthol Cigarettes
Asians and Veterans
>Peace Accord instead of armistice with North Korea bringing peace to Asia
>Work to make Vietnam not communist into a capitalistic society

Polls from 1-3 sites arent very accurate

You need to know the history of these states voting records, their societies and the culmination of all polls

Drop Mike Pence, pick a better vp, be nice to lgbt people, don't take away birth control or abortion.

... even without illegal immigrants California, New York, and Texas would have far more electoral votes than anywhere else.

Ohio is solidly red this time around m8, he's ahead ~5% and rising

Gathering the best medical doctors and finding the cure for "bigotry and racism".

States' Rights, since it would let states have policies that more closely match those of their constituents, and reduce government overreach.

Population sizes are not equal in every state. That being said each state should be split into voting blocks considering how different their views are in different parts of the state. (North California and upstate new york are solidly red but their votes don't count)

>Help Improve Haiti and Restore Stability
>Implying that could actually work
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

bruh, the fucking mokes here still won't vote red. They're still stroking themselves to that retarded ass inefficient rail system they built.

>The history of these states
Oh you are living under a rock.

Carry on.

>Ohio
>blue state
Nice bait

>NV, CO, MI, OH, PA Blue
>Implying this isn't true
Look at there voting record for past elections, solid blue. I don't know why this is hard to understand, they have large liberal populations

So you think what once was will always be despite evidence to the contrary? Please explain to me that the earth is the center of the universe while you're at it.

Ohio isn't blue user. To answer your question, keep telling working class whites niggers and spics are their real enemies. It seems yankees haven't realized that yet.

>ohio
>solid blue
how underage are you?

He's basing his assumptions on past results instead of current data. I live in NEPA and we're usually Dem leaning but this year everybody is for Trump. City turnout will be weaker this year so despite the slim lead in the polls for Hillary I have reason to believe that she will lose PA.

Of course he does. He's a low-faculty rock-dweller.

Basic logic and reasons.

Just because you like trump doesn't mean he will magically turn solid blue states into somehow red states

I understand that he is basing his logic on past results. But what polls are you looking at? Every poll for the last week and a half has shown Trump leading and rising in Ohio.

But the GOP candidate always lose PA by 200+ votes. How can Trump win PA, if Philly has so many votes? According to polls. he is up in Luzerne.Northampton,Bucks countries, but are they enough?, The polls still have him down by 5 even with those three counties. How can he win?

Holy shit, I've never seen a person so well rationalize his delusional world view. MM must truly believe his own lies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voter_turnout

Here's something you should learn about. Really easy, I have confidence in your abilities.

How did you determine that Michigan and Virginia are guaranteed red?

What is your final electoral map?

see
Then see oversampling bias. pic related.

>Asking an American to contemplate basic "math".
Probably a dead-end, but give it a go anyway.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/state/
Look for yourself

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EEYYYEEEZZZZZ

Different polls. Different days. Trump has been making huge gains lately in swing states and with the the urban African American communities.

His gains with African American voters.
Just because you don't like Trump doesn't mean he isn't winning.

But Virginia is filled with non whites, and Michigan hasn't been red since 1988. And blacks don't vote in primaries.

If he gets the nig vote, Michigan should flip

He's already winning blue states. That map is 100% inaccurate based on current (((polling)))

Virginia only went blue because all the niggers signed up to vote for Obongo. They won't get off the couch to vote this time around because there is no nigger candidate.

No worries, I didn't have high hopes.

The shift is really surprising. I can't pinpoint what could have predominantly caused it. The gospel church went well, and the small amount of media coverage on Clinton's health must be symptomatic of such, but neither explain such a shift. No evidence of any alteration of sampling practices either.

I never said I didn't, I'm just doubting he would win those states

>or by historic invocation of the 12th amendment

Nigger you are high of you think the establishment won't vote for the poster child of the establishment

REEEEEEEE WELL STOP DOUBTING GOD EMPEROR REEEEE I AM TRIGGERED

Where the fuck was this poll taken? 19% of negroes? If that were True, even NJ,DEL, and Connecticut would be red.

He's put a lot more work in dispelling the racist rumors. The media meltdowns and constant lying help depict him in a better ligh. His interview with Fallon went well. Plus Hillary had only been able to shout about racist frogs and deplorables while she's collapsing. It's just a combination of all factors man.
And I'm telling you why I think you're wrong. I acknowledge what has happened in previous elections but to ignore every fact of the present is just ignorance.

That was an RCP poll. He's gaining the black vote in Detroit and Philadelphia as well as gradually in some of the other cities he has visited. That doesn't mean solid blue states are suddenly falling to him, just that more and more blacks are voting for him across the US. The media freaked out about it on CNN and MSNBC today and yesterday.