Was going to say this.

no way we can fit this under the current bump/image limit

mirror.jpg

OP

That crowder guy

>Hunter Avallone
>19
>Makes cringey 'LeafyIsHere' garbage

MEMBER WHEN THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES DIDN'T GO ROGUE AND BOMB A RUSSIA-BACKED SYRIAN ARMY TO PROTECT A FUCKING INSANE DEATH CULT

absolutely fuck you. ....none of them are cringy just because if your of a libreal does not mean it is the automaticaly not yours. he wanted and wanted to tlel the truth and just becuase and doesnt agree with then perfomrance isnt a cure care of the spare area today.... im not leting him get away with it but you needed to know for sure.... nsome of the favorite vedio were watched of the website

milo

Its you.

alt rightists are retarded as shit but i still support trump because his foreign policy can actually fix middle east.

I member...

CTR shills making fake posts to make it seem like we're adopting the alt-right mantra. Fuck off

this kid is based, fuck off weirdo. His abortion video changed more minds than you in your entire life

This makes me cringe more than anything.
Crowder is a cuckservative.

The homos

lel, milo actually pashed gavin
the mad man

Only the philosophical or historical knowledge
>charisma or convincing debate skills
>a "thing" or gimmick, like a peach or bear or whatever
>tits (but not necessarily a vagina)
The hardest one is the "thing," even raygun has his quirks, but no tits. Sargon has all four and that's impressive!

We just pretend peach has tits, actually she's a flat chested little blonde girl. Sorry peach.

>lol guys look my opinions are so edgy and different I hate sjws and think trannies should burn in hell btw I don't actually believe anything I'm saying and I'm really just doing this to mooch views off of alt-right high schoolers
>based

Fuck off.

I don't think any of them are alt right. They just like the sweet memes.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""truconservative""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""