Christianity was created by jews to destroy the roman empire

christianity was created by jews to destroy the roman empire
paganism is the only right way for the nations of europe

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_massacres
youtube.com/watch?v=XAbjgTHSkJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so it just threw in that anti kike shit for laughs?

and kikes killed jesus for no reason?

Well, too late.

>anti kike
>while still admitting that kikes are the chosen ones
nice one

judeans aren't kikes. they are parasites with false histories

youve been fooled all your life

>christianity was created by jews to destroy the roman empire
wow, first time I've seen a Polish user sound based. Normally you and the Russians around here just sound like kikes.
>paganism is the only right way for the nations of europe
I don't think Christianity is a problem today, because Europeans imprinted their traditions and identity upon it. Rome fell, and we inherited it. It reflects us now, not the Jews. So if people want to discover the beliefs of their ancestors lost, that's great. If people want to remain Christians, that's fine too. But Christians should understand that what lies beneath their faith as Europeans is the faith of their ancestors.

But Christianity is Pagan, user.

>claims to be redpilled
>uses gregorian calendar and not glorious serbian ayylmao one

IT'S 7524 DANGIT

>genetic history of ashkenazi jews shows that they have clear mediterranean roots

>n-no they're khazars! muh conspiracy!

Christianity was created to destroy the Jews

The Roman Empire lives on in Christianity.

>kazar theory
wew

>claims to be redpilled
>uses Latin names for months instead of their own glorious names

but more or less everything about slavic mythology and the "old faith" is made up and written in the past 100years
there is nothing from the time before we took christianity
i know it sounds good, but honestly the Orthodox christianity we have here in Serbia is more or less what our neo-pagans want
minus the money grabbing priests that drive expensive cars

Not exactly.
Christianity is a good example of meme Magick.
You see, Judaism wasn't Pagan because of "The Chosen People" but soon do they realize that they need more power. Learning from the Zoroastrians, The Jews started plotting almost a pic Related.
Christianity was Paganic Judaism.
The Trash was: You are gonna to hell unless you waste your time and resources adoring our god.
But The Jews didn't stop being disgusting so things happened

may satan fuck the money loving priests that drive mercedesses in hell

Christianity is a mostly-failed plan of the Jews. We took it (yes, I am Christian), and made it our own, while retaining many of the original pagan traditions (most typical example: Christmas). The Jews hate Christianity because they do not like being reminded of their failures. Just my two cents.

OP, I'd suggest you read "Fighting for the Essence".

do you albanians also have slavas (as in patron saint of your family) that you celebrate each year

Exactly.
Gas the abrahamists. Ogdoad restoration now.

>Mfw Jewish religion was nearly wiped off the face of the earth in 70AD by the Romans so that since then to today they practice a rootless Rabbinical Judaism.
Yeah, OP your edgy theory has no basis in reality

Shut the fuck up, you catholic jew.

Only slavs have that, hence "Slava"
It's leftover from rodoslavlje where families used to have a main god, and a slava was a dedicated festival to that god, after christianity some kept the festival but for patron saints instead of gods

>yes, I am Christian
You know you actually have to believe in what other Christians do and attend church to call yourself a Christian, right?

atheism is better

Some families do, but they usually live in deep rural areas. I live in the capital.

We do have personal Patron Saints depending on our name though, and we celebrate name-days. If your family is religious enough, they become as important as birthdays.

Example: say a girl's name a variation of the name Mary, her name-day is August 15 and St. Mary is her personal patron saint.

What are you talking about? Christianity has been against the Jews since day 1. The Jews (remember the Pharisees?) hated followers of Christ since day one. It was no plan of the Jews.

>inb4 obligatory oy vey, user is a Jew!

Dont worry, you are safe from money grubbing Jews and Christians in Romania. You niggers cant make money off of Dracula

Can you actually prove this? I tried researching this theory and all that comes up on google are literally two people saying the same thing.

Serbian old calendar, used until 19th century, is the most accurate calendar in the universe.

>taken from the Vincha culture, the first European civilization
>summer and winter start on 6yh of may and winter on 8th of november, recent discoveries show that the sun changes activity slightly on those dates
>19th of August - preobrazhenye - the changing of the mountains and the waters. The changing of the mountains is identified as the trees' leaves starting to yellow, and recently a discovery was made that after 19th august, rain becomes less acidic and more alkalic or neutral - the changing of waters

How did a bunch of forestniggers know those things so accurately without an advanced lost civilization teaching them?

Thanks so much for the pic related friend

I don't go to church as often as most Christians, but I do believe in many Christian values, and celebrate many Christian traditions.

But we can't deny that pagans (especially Greeks and Romans) have contributed a lot to Western Civilisation, and many of their values (such as andreia, the manly virtues) are very noble, although partially in contradiction with Christianity.

its the neozionist agenda hiding the truth from all of us

>Claim to be redpilled
>Do not use the Glorious Gaulish Calendar

I actually wanted to learn more about the subject but there is literally no proof

And I don't even mean (((proof))) I mean this theory is so shit you can't even find a single stormfront thread about it

S V A R O G
V
A
R
O
G

It's pretty obvious that Christianity played a major role in the decline of the Roman Empire. Edward Gibbon wrote:
"The clergy successfully preached the doctrines of patience and pusillanimity; the active virtues of society were discouraged; and the last remains of military spirit were buried in the cloister: a large portion of public and private wealth was consecrated to the specious demands of charity and devotion"

Does this remind you guys of something?

>church repressed jews for 1000 years

Didn't work out so well for them. You could argue that they didn't outright kill jews like the romans did but it still was no cakewalk

The Roman Empire almost fell in the Crisis of the Third Century when it was still pagan, and by the time of Constantine who made Christianity official, its life had been extended by about 150 years in the west and 1000 years in the east. The reason the west fell was because of Huns pushing the Germans into the border of the empire, who eventually sacked and conquered it. The only impact the Church had on that was preserving the order in cities and saving the ancient Greco-Roman texts in monasteries, and now for their hard work, 1500 years later you neo-pagan cucks blame them for the fall of the Empire (whose gods you don't even worship) while worshipping the literal cum-guzzling gods of the Germans that actually did destroy it. You are retarded.

Lazy bait try harder OP.

Is it true that the bible says that only jews can lend money? Or just that non-christians can?

You mean the great traitor. I'm glad his namesake got taken and renamed by Mudslimes.
The first Christians were actually named Jewish-Christian, feel free to look it up.

No, and no. It says neither thing.

I guess the reality is an everlasting cycle.

>The first Christians were actually named Jewish-Christian
Back in Paul's time the Talmudists didn't exist yet so no-one was under any confusion about what that means.

Talmudists are the ones who 'call themselves Jews but are not Jews' that are spoken of in Revelation. They stole that label from the Bible and corrupted it with their endless perverse deeds, which is why you now consider it an epithet.

What does it say? Seems pretty convenient for jews

>make a religion that says rome can't lend money anymore
>make a religion that says jews are chosen and only they can lend money

>What does it say?
The onus is on you to find the quote if it supposedly exists. I'm pretty sure it doesn't even comment on the subject at all, let alone in a manner you describe.

>Seems pretty convenient for jews
See pic: The Bible is very clear about the Talmudists, and taking what is said about Jews in the Bible in context makes it clear as day. The Talmud was written by the upper-class pharisees who wanted to steal a good reputation for themselves. Ironically the Bible calls them out before the Talmud was even written.

>le onus meme

Oh okay. I guess a thousand years of Christendom making usury illegal, EXCEPT for the jews was just something that didn't happen.

So convenient that the christians massacred them along the centuries

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_massacres

How many jews died in this? Was it another 'massacre' where less than 100 people died?

Shill thread, do you fuckers ever go to sleep? sage

>I Iove my ancestors!
>Only the one's that were primitive hill tribes though, they had the warrior spirit!
>Not those pussies who took over the entire world and BTFO out of the Jews all throughout history, they were kike puppets!

Muh paganism

>I guess a thousand years of Christendom making usury illegal, EXCEPT for the jews was just something that didn't happen.
A thousand years of no-one reading their Bibles then. Martin Luther comes along and actually studies God's Word, and all of a sudden he's calling out (((Jews))) for their blatantly anti-Biblical behaviour what an amazing coincidence.

The Bible just says it's immoral. Jews did it because it was an easy way to make money and they have no morals.

>implying lutheran shit wasnt just more divide and conquer

>church is subverted by jews
>Luther calls them out of it
>implying that's somehow a bad thing
Make up your mind. Are you against Talmudists or not? You're so desperate to stick to your anti-Christian narrative that you've accidentally started defending the very same Talmudists you claim to loathe.

>A thousand years of no-one reading their Bibles
>this is what protcucks actually believe

youtube.com/watch?v=XAbjgTHSkJI

educate your self cathocuck go lick some nigger feet like your pope

You're an idiot

I am much more educated than you, thanks. The Church never stopped anyone from translating and reading the Bible. Considering you have the internet, you should be able to get over shitty 16th century propaganda tailored for uneducated farming peasants, but apparently your toothpaste brains never evolved far enough to do that

>tfw there are too many Greek calendars for any one of them to actually stand out

>christianity
Give me 1 reason I should give a fuck about it. Abrahamic religions are weak and corruptive.