Journalist fail at race baiting Lil Wayne

youtu.be/IhfB_QWy4DA Race baiting journalist are trying so hard to pressure BLM on this nigger but he manages to deflect all claims.

When will the niggers wake up to media using them for clicks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pMADJcimnds
youtu.be/HY5tIymnvWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based

>journalist

you mean shock jock

MEMBER WHEN THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES DIDN'T GO ROGUE AND BOMB A RUSSIA-BACKED SYRIAN ARMY TO PROTECT A FUCKING INSANE DEATH CULT

>skip bayless
he's a joke
that's his job

Check the catalog next time

will he become a nobody now?

>saved by a white cop
>wtf i love cops

I like this guy

Twas the Aussie's fault

I member that

can someone link the video of him in that interview with that pete ross guy?

i dont think id consider skip bayless a journalist

Even this single-digit IQ motherfucker knows what's up
>liberal brainwashing, not even once

My opinion on this guy has really turned around. He may not be a good with words, he seemed like he was crying previously, but he really stuck to his beliefs despite what the news people kept pushing him towards. Think I will check out his music again but with a little more open minded-ness.

He attended college, majoring in psychology. I don't think he graduated, but many of his interviews are like this. It leads me to believe that he isn't as stupid as people think.

So was he making that voice on purpose or has he just inhaled so much smoke in his life that his voice will always sound like he just got out of bed?
His voice sounds like dead leaves scraping against eachother

no ceilings is still the best rap mixtape of all time. praise weezus

Just give him a fucking throat lozenge already.

lil wayne made me love black people

He is trying to sound cool. You can tell that he slipped up a bit by the end of the interview. He sounded more normal by the end of it.

even his face tats are redpill

Niggas eyes are glassy as fuck

wtf i love guys now

Is that kike interviewer bill nye the mechanical associate's degree guy?

>media tries to paint "alt-right" as this giant racist hate movement that needs to be stopped
>turns out the LGBT community & tumblr liberals were the actual terrorists all along

Isn't the Lion of Judea a cat?

Bill Nye is much uglier and more jewish looking

The interviewer looks more like an Americanized version of Peter Capaldi

Wow, Shannon Sharpe must have spent months with a speech coach. In the past when he was on as an analyst for CBS he was unintelligible and reminded me of Mushmouth from the Fat Albert cartoon.

youtu.be/pMADJcimnds

I think it's less the smoke and more the lean. Gucci had the same type of rough voice before he got clean, cold barely understand his rapping

youtu.be/HY5tIymnvWw