Aus Coup

REEEE

WHAT IS OUR GOVERNMENT DOING?!

Any AusFags here that want to organise a coup and curb stomp the Greens and those SAFE schools faggots for good?!

What the fuck are we even there for?

(((accidental)))
It's the jews. It's always the jews

i fucking hate that town's name

why the fuck can't these people just commit to a single standard transliteration?

MEMBER WHEN THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES DIDN'T GO ROGUE AND BOMB A RUSSIA-BACKED SYRIAN ARMY TO PROTECT A FUCKING INSANE DEATH CULT

It is our LEGAL RIGHT to arrest and execute our leaders now.
They are openly supporting our enemy, we have no choice.

>accidental

wew lad

(((accidental)))

>It is our LEGAL RIGHT

proofs pls

Americans are fucking morons. This wasn't on purpose, but god damn they're idiots.

>proof

Traitor detected

I'm sorry

We have a reputation for being idiots

It's just in our nature

Ever watched the Three Stooges? Basically us.

your shitpost game is weak you fucking leb

I've heard that it's not likely that Australia actually did it. I heard from another user that they're just taking partial blame to try and ease the tension.

They don't primarily use F-16s too, correct? They generally would use there F-18 Super Hornets right?

>Leb's hiding their lebolevel by calling whites lebs

LEBVERSIVE

>We spend a billion dollars a year in Iraq and Syria so we can piss (and miss) all over a bunch of towelheads.

Fucking Tony Abbott.

But user, he and Hilldawg created that fucking insane death cult. Have a nice day. :^)

don't make me call up my cuzzies bro, we'll fuckn roll on you cunt

>Greens
Good goy.

>taking shitposting to this extreme

smgdh

On behalf of my country i would like to apologize.

Sorry Syria
Sorry Russia

If i knew that bat shit crazy Samantha Power was even slightly able to play with our jest i would of honorable killed her myself.

Sorry Guise. We dun goofed.

>Australian RAAF planes
>Australian Royal Australian Air Force planes

>implying the liberal wouldn't beat up the greenie faggot after he's done with the laborfag

Tbqh, the LDP representative looks like he could destroy both of those cucks in a fist fight.

IT WAS THE AMERICANS

THEY ARE TRYING TO PIN THIS SHIT ON US
REEEEEEE

Didn't you know goy? America is our greatest ally.

>huffpost australia