What would the fellowship of the ring look like if the film was made today by Hollywood?

What would the fellowship of the ring look like if the film was made today by Hollywood?

How come all these SJW 'progressive' types and liberals love LOTR so much but refuse to see it encompasses literally everything they hate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BrCvgiQGh1o
youtube.com/watch?v=Jo-0pTQs3YY
youtube.com/watch?v=zOqT5_AAPgo
youtube.com/watch?v=1a6WO1g0yGk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It would be the same but viggo mortensen would have been replaced by idris elba.

It'd be like this but they'd share the ring

Watch the hobbit and see.
Throughout the LOTR there was not a single black/asian/mudslime out in the open.

In the hobbit when they reach the town close to the mountain, suddenly black/asian/mudslimes as extras in clear view?

Pandering, though what happened 70+ years later then Mr Jackson, the black/asian/mudslime die out?

Kek

Obviously Sauron killed them all.
Sauron did nothing wrong.

Just wait for the remake in 20 years.

Weren't the pirates Asians?

>Weren't the pirates Asians?

Corsairs from Umbar? They weren't White, same with the Haradrim and the Easterlings.

>N-no it's not racist see they have elves and dwarves and hobbits and a wizard!
>It doesn't matter they're all white and the best wizard is literally called "the white" and the evil people are black and brown scum! ITS INCLUSIVE OKAY

every single role is played by a CGI idris elba

This. All female cast in 20 years screencap this post.

Something like this

Aragorn - Idris Elba
Legolas - Caitlyn Jenner
Gimli - Peter Dinklage
Boromir - Amy Schumer
Gandalf - George Soros
Frodo - Muslim
Sam - Muslim
Pippin - Muslim
Merry - Muslim

All the orcs are now white conservatives and Sauron is a married family man from Texas who goes to church.

The Hobbit has a lot more problems than 4 black extras

phillipa boyens, the main writer on the LoTR trilogy, is a total SJW, if she had her way Arwen would have showed up at helms deep kicking orc ass, the stupid love story between the elf and the dwarf in the hobbit trilogy reeks of her doing.
trust me bro, the progessives nearly killed this too.

All you had to do was search PoC LOTR on Tumblr, OP. Lousy with this shit.

>Sauron is a married family man from Texas who goes to church.

vile

Man if Christopher would hear of a potential remake he'd probably get a stroke

Actually Umbar Corsairs were white, they were descendants of Numenor, just like people of Gondor.

>Radagast The Brown

no.

in 20 years we will either be a free people, or this movie is forbidden by sharia

The orcs would have white skin

>Easterlings
that's if you think Eastern Europeans aren't white (they weren't based on Mongols). Haradrim are Arabs.

I don't remember the skin color of Orcs ever being described.

yeah I wonder what it'd be like
youtube.com/watch?v=BrCvgiQGh1o
LotR is SJWcore at its best

The Uruks were at least described as being pitch black. Orcs are corrupted elves twisted by Morgoth, and Uruks are supposedly cross bred with men.

That happened in the book

>2021
>on the twentieth anniversary of the first LOTR movie, a remake gets announced
>Tom Bombadil finally gets to be in the movie
>its a trans black muslim "woman"

and?

I just looked up some screen shots.

The corsairs in the movie are White dudes, including Peter Jackson himself, with one Maori looking guy. However they are dressed in Chinese looking outfits.

The Easterlings and the Haradrim in the films are played by non-White people.

there's just no way in hell this SJW bullshit is going to be able to be sustained for too many more years, let alone make films by then.

They're described as 'swarthy'

>Easterlings
>that's if you think Eastern Europeans aren't white (they weren't based on Mongols).

Easterlings of the First Age are outright described as "The Swarthy Men", dark skinned and broad.

Third Age Easterlings are from many different cultures, some described as nomads riding chariots and wagons, some as bearded men with axes, etc.

well I was referring to what was described in the books, and the supposed influences Tolkien had. In the films they based the Haradrim armor on Mayans or something, which wasn't where Tolkien was coming from. They probably didn't want them to look like an allegory for Muslim invaders.

I'm starting to think SJW shit is just a fad we'll all look back and laugh at. If they do a left wing LOTR in the future I will chimp out at a studio.

and it has nothing to do with SJW

And it is therefore not pandering to SJWs by its inclusion, invalidating the point you were making.

>The Swarthy Men
He describes a lot of characters like that, even Breelanders. Eastern Europeans are pretty swarthy to Brits.

Mayan? They look like obvious Arabs.

>>Tom Bombadil finally gets to be in the movie
>>its a trans black muslim "woman"

Hey dol! merry dol! ring a dong dillaun!
I have a dong! hop along! and respect my pronoun!
Tom Bom, Tranny Tom, Tom Bombadillo!

Radagast would be a black man close to nature that hate the capitalist white slaver

The dunlendings would be white supremacists that want to get their country back from the Rohirrim refugees brought into riddermark by Gondor

>LotR isn't SJW at its core

>Eastern Europeans are pretty swarthy to Brits.
Have you ever seen a Pole?

You may be thinking of Southeastern Europe like Romania or Bulgaria, and even that is stretching it.

I loved that scene where the mayor speaks about naysayers in front of everybody. In the danish naysayer is called sortseer (blacksayer, as in they see everything as black), and the subtitles popped up just as the scene switched to the two black ladies.

I don't think they're going to even bother with Tolkien anymore, since he was a privileged white guy with devout Catholic beliefs and supported limited government.

That movie looks pretty good though, aside from the diversity

>>Tom Bombadil finally gets to be in the movie
>>its a trans black muslim "woman"
Whoopi Goldberg was born for this role.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jo-0pTQs3YY

LotR is traditionalist as fuck.

i just hope it dies out soon enough so it won't get here since many young people seem to think the west is infallible

Jesus christ I dun goof'd.
*In the danish translation
*Blackseer

if by eastern europeans you mean georgians, armenis, southern bulgarians and some greeks than yes

Dunno why Slavs always blame the West for this degeneracy...you Eastern communists sent the disease to us

fucking kek

Good. Hopefully Herbert's son can die too. Nothing worse than hacks ruining their fathers legacy's for money.

no, old school communism is nothing like the current identity politics and constant pandering to muslims and niggers

I laughed harder at Gandalf than I should have

Here you go

Goblins/orcs would have come as refugees of the Balrog, then slaughtered the towns once they were all in.

GOT GENOCIDED

More women
More nigs
Gimli and Legolas storyline would be more prominent , and would turn kit that they're both gay.

Frodo would join in as the Lord of (Gimli and Legolas's) Rings

It'll look like the hobbit

"Hinder me? Thou fool. No living man may hinder me!"
Then Merry heard in all sounds of the hour the strangest. It seemed that Dernhelm laughed, and the clear voice was like the ring of steel.
"But no living man am I! You are looking upon a woman. Eowyn am I, Eomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him."
The winged creature screamed at her, but then the Ringwraith was silent, as if in sudden doubt. Very amazement for a moment conquered Merry's fear. He opened his eyes and the blackness was lifted from them. There some paces from him sat the great beast, and all seemed dark about it, and above it loomed the Nazgul Lord like a shadow of despair. A little to the left facing them stood whom he had called Dernhelm. But the helm of her secrecy had fallen from her, and and her bright hair, released from its bonds, gleamed with pale gold upon her shoulders. Her eyes grey as the sea were hard and fell, and yet tears gleamed in them. A sword was in her hand, and she raised her shield against the horror of her enemy's eyes."

Daily reminder that LotR is the offical 'alt-right' or Cred Forums movie. It is our epic.

youtube.com/watch?v=zOqT5_AAPgo

>I do not know what strength is in my blood, but I swear to you I will not let the white city fall, nor our people fail.

There are so many themes synonymous with our beliefs. Good vs Evil. Catholicism. Western Civilisation. Preservation of our race and heritage. Tolkein wrote the books and Jackson directed the movies for us.

That's fucking brutal

>Eastern Europeans are pretty swarthy to Brits
Nah, I can tell a Serb/Croat(not apart from each other), Irishmen, Aussie, , Italian, Greek etc from each other not because the hue of their skin but because of their physiognomy.

kek

and all the blacks would have terrible skreechy ghetto talk

It would look total rubish like The hobbit, but with more blacks. Probably merry and pippin would be typical black sidekicks.
>tfw it was not even long ago: 2001.
>then I realize it was actually 15 years ago.
fuck, i'm getting old.

>Mind blown.
Is this a metaphor for the passing of Empire from the UK (Sean Bean) to the USA (Viggo)

A completely accurate modern version of LOTR:

>1:11
Almost fell off my chair ahhahaha

The camaraderie between the Fellowship (especially Sam and Frodo and Aragorn, Gimli and Legolas) is damn inspiring. It's about beating back the encroaching horde of evil, and fighting for the safety and security of your people.

I doubt SJWs will ever touch it. No movie they make could possibly be anywhere near as good as Jackson's trilogy. Sure they omit and change plenty of stuff from the book but they did damn good considering the grand scale of the source material.

Frodo and Sam would be even more gay

Easterlings were actually white (wait was it them or Haradrim that were killed of in that ranger attack when Sam and Frodo were taken by Faramir)
in the extended version they show one of them unmasked and he's white

He looked like a spic

"Frodo, when I said you should destroy the ring, I did not mean this!"

So Aragorn would be a black númenórean?

hahahaha