IT'S HAPPENING: BREAKING: ‘Major’ Explosion Set Off In Dumpster in NYC

>A ‘major’ explosion in the Chelsea district of New York City Saturday night wound at least one dozen people. A photograph purports to show the explosive was in a dumpster.

>“At least 14 people injured in blast at 23rd & 6th in Chelsea neighborhood. #NYC #VOAalert”

Second bomb is thought to be a pressure cooker bomb.

Thread 1: archive.is/slr2Q

Thread 2: archive.is/FfMWu

Other urls found in this thread:

ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/news/2016/09/17/explosion-reported-on-23rd-street-in-chelsea.html
nybomber.tumblr.com/post/150574010550/manufacturing-test-explosives
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/18/eight-people-injured-during-stabbing-attack-at-minnesota-mall/
edition.cnn.com/2016/09/17/us/nj-explosive-trash-can/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no 1 died? who did it?

isolated case nothing to see here goy

No reason to believe it was a bomb or a terrorist act but it was an explosive that was intentionally detonated. More news at 11

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCK YOU AMERISHARTS

\

Is this the second one or is this just late on the first?

those straight white men are at it again

IT"SHPPAENINGIT"SHPPAENINGIT"SHPPAENING

Nice try

ID: G3y

LOL

The funniest part about this whole "wahhh #notallmuslims" business is that there is one universally bulletproof method for Muslims to stop getting stereotyped as terrorists - but neither the left, nor the Muslims themselves, have managed to spot it yet.

STOP BLOWING SHIT UP

If the whole religion could go 24 months without committing an attack everyone would stop pushing it. But there's no way they'd ever be able to do something like that - because they're savages completely devoid of self-awareness.

Don't worry, our faggot race mixing mayor Dickblastio is saying "no evidence at this point of a terror connection” you can all calm down now, meanwhile yea, they found a 2nd device, a pressure cooker bomb.

Genuine happeninz that could be the final nail in Hitlerys coffin.
And everyone's silent?
I'm pissed at the news for it's response. But fuck hardly anyone here is talking about it.
Last night when when a bro was sounding the alarm it immediately got down played.
CTR was here last night and won.
What the fuck pollsters, Kek is ashamed of you.

It was covered last night and nothing new has happened. There's not much else to discuss.

Well, the Mayor Dickblastio keeps running his mouth that it's not terror related.

ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/news/2016/09/17/explosion-reported-on-23rd-street-in-chelsea.html

>Mayor Bill de Blasio said Saturday that an explosion that rocked Manhattan's Chelsea neighborhood Saturday night is not thought to be an act of terror, hours before bomb squad members safely removed a second suspicious device found four blocks away from the blast.

Im guessing it was BLM this time since the bomber was incompetent.

It wasnt terror related? What was it then someone who accidentally constructed a homemade bomb?

New Yorks mayor is an idiot and probably a Hillary supporter.

You guys deserves it

Why do you think they're blowing shit up?
When the West is terrorizing Muslim lands to oblivion for petrol, do you think those who grew up in these conditions, those who have lost their families, those who have lost their homes, are going to love the West so much?

>g3y
>jeZ

gay jews.

They are to be modern day slaves. That is why our leaders want them here. Cleaning toilets and working in factories.

Ever notice how, despite your rabble of dune coons blowing our people up all the time, our civilians don't go over to your countries, act like we have some human right to live there, and then chimp out and kill people?

Please let this be either Trump or Shillary fanboys, that would be hilarious!
t. American abroad

nybomber.tumblr.com/post/150574010550/manufacturing-test-explosives

MIGHT NOT BE RELIGION OF PEACE

Its BLM for sure.

is it easy learning to drive in NY

>We killed 2 million muslims in response to 9/11

>Attacking us again

Didn't learn much did you, Muhammad?

Gay niggers.

What about this?
Allahu Akbar he yelled as he stabbed 8 people at the mall!

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/18/eight-people-injured-during-stabbing-attack-at-minnesota-mall/

And this trash can bomb at a marine corp funding

edition.cnn.com/2016/09/17/us/nj-explosive-trash-can/

We we're trying to save you from dictatorships and prevent major terrorist groups from forming that would senselessly kill your people and ours, but that's impossible because you people like terrorist groups and dictatorships. Democracy will never work in the middle east. I've known for ten years at least that we should have a complete non-interventionist policy in the ME and we should shut our borders completely to you.

its been how many hours now, and we still haven't got an update on the situation?

Yeah, American soldiers never stepped a foot in Iraq and killed, torturtured, raped millions of people for sport.
It's not like I expect you to understand the situation. You're a brit sitting under your AC and the most miserable tragedy to ever happen to you in your life was being stuck in the traffic for 5 minutes.
Saddam's regime had nothing to do with 9/11. Saddam was a baathist, a secular.

They were a peaceful people before the greedy white man showed up in his lust for oil and his unceasing desire to destroy mother earth, right? The nations of islam were living in a great harmony before the perils of capitalism introduced this discord, right? Muslims hardly knew sufferring before the west trespassed on their holy lands, right?

Nope. Youre just completely delusional.

It's fine when Islam does it
The post

How does it feel that I've killed your people by my own hand? Women, teenagers, civilians, probably your own family members. I've shot your goats so people in small, disgusting, villages would starve to death slowly. I would do it all again in a heartbeat.

Nothing to see here friend. We will get you details on the stuff that really matters, like when a white guy shoots two or more people before killing himself.
This muslim terrorism thing is a fad and totally overblown. Go about your day. This isnt actually important.

Your so-called people and religion have always been barbarians. You sure as shit didn't need any of our help proving to the world just what you all are.

If we made any mistake, it was kicking that hornet's nest. So now it's about time we just finish the job for good. You wall yourselves off and continue murdering each other, or we just glass your entire region. How does that sound?

Just someone incorrectly using a pressure cooker. Nothing to see here goy.

There are 1.6 Billion of us and only 318 million of you. I want to see you try Kafir

Dictatorships exist to keep the Islamist threat away.
There is a reason why Assad rules the way he does. There was a reason why Saddam ruled the way he did.
These regions were all naturally becoming less religious over time. The West couldn't help but chimp out.
Congratulations, monsters. You created... monsters.
Western civilization of peace.

Sounds like a bit of righteous anger brought beyond the point of reason. But i get where you are coming from.

This didn't even make the evening news on CNN

>(((pressure cooker)))
>((((((PRESSURE COOKER))))))

Looks fake as fuck desu

They raided that mall a few days ago in Minnesota, they do it for Eid, they don't even go shopping or nothing, just mob the place, tens of thousands of these inbred Somali scumbags.

>Taking their Eid celebrations elsewhere. “Some in the Twin Cities Somali community are boycotting the Mall of America for their end of Ramadan celebration this week because of charges against Black Lives Matter protesters in connection to a rally held on one of the busiest shopping days of last year

I think Saddam's regime should have stayed as well as Gaddafi's. Bashar Al Assad should stay as well, I agree that you people can only be governed by force and dictatorship. I hope you realize as an average American citizen I don't have the power to make these decisions. We should have never gotten involved in Iraq, we should have never armed the FSA. I wasn't old enough to vote for the former, but it wouldn't have made a difference anyway. I tried, through the democratic process, to prevent Obama from arming the FSA did that make a difference, of course not.

It's not fine at all. I don't agree with them, I don't respect them at all, but I 100% understand them.
Imagine a secnario where your little sister (god forbid) dies in a sucide bombing. Wouldn't you thirst for revenge? Wouldn't your rage be enough to burn the universe?
This is exactly what happened.

When Stalinism is the only answer to an even worse problem...

>millions
>remembuh da iraq shoah! Dem evil westerners put my imam through a paper shredder
Get a grip, dickhead. I've known people hurt and killed by your ilk, and I don't use that as an excuse to chimp out.

About 1 billion whites on this Planet. We can turn your people to dust.

See you next month

You are forgetting that there are white muslims too, kaffir. Your time is up.

lmao good luck champ and thanks for giving us an enemy to unify against.

Whatever faggot

Hope so. Seeing people here in cuckland justify this would make my day.

Any updates on this issue yet?

Settle down sand nigger, you'll get what is coming to you in due time.

Like you inbred savages can accomplish anything in the modern world. Go bend over for your inbred religious leader, go fast yourselves to death, then visit mecca and get trampled. Here's a dirty little secret about the haj, women get assaulted both physically and sexually, the muslim even chimps out at their holiest place.

Checked and Kek'd

>Dictatorships exist to keep the Islamist threat away.
Why do you sandniggers need an oppressive regime to rule yourselves? Why is it so hard to have a functioning society without the need of being violent and barbaric to each other

burn in hell sandnigger

I have a solution. We end Obama's drone program, we don't engage in military action in the ME, and we close our borders to it. Your people will still die, but at least you can't try to justify terrorizing the West anymore.

it was the gays I tell you

They will still attack us for "destabilizing" them, you stupid faggot. The only way to end their bullshit is by exterminating them. I don't know if you have ever seen them in their natural environment but they are literal savages. Disgusting, dirty, violent retards.

I hope for your sake that you are joking, I reported you to the FBI. You just admitted to war crimes against humanity. Dont think you're anonymous on here, you're not. Expect to be contacted.

How the fuck will they do that when we close our borders to them and send them home?

Mass extermination is an idea that will never work in the west. how do you think normal people and normal politicians would react to hearing that the solution is to exterminate any group of people? I agree that it would work in theory, but in practice it's impossible without the general public and the UN intervening. You're the stupid faggot if you can't understand that.

can you make one that says "days since last nigger chimpout"

Don't be so harsh,
Americans make mistakes or collateral damage, not war crimes.

What a little bitch.
Chris Kyle would shoot you out of your bed for such disrespect.

>Dictatorships exist to keep the Islamist threat away.

Israel wants any government that can oppose them with a missle program wiped out.

It's an added bonus that people hostile to them are living in refugee centers in Sweden instead of on their borders.

America just does what our Neocons tell us. We have no control over our government. It is the real monster.

Lets be real here, American-san:
I think this is a false flag. That Americans kill each other for false flags isn't something new.

Can't wait to see the stupidity spreading more & more.

>good goys actually believe this