ITT: Cred Forums in 1914

ITT: Cred Forums in 1914.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=efBFMz5PWhY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_London_(1915)
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney_Sonnino
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone want to go on a cruise with me? I promise that you will be positively gay with excitement.

Oh, I should mention that the cruise is to Belgium.

So the British are promising us independence if we fight in a short war of theirs. Seems like a good offer. What could go wrong?

>leaving the US for anything ever
Pleb tier. The military stays home and so should you.

Hey guys I painted this the other day, what do you think?

Gravilo Princip did nothing wrong

The war could end before you get there.
Just because the US will never have global commitments doesn't mean we can't enjoy ourselves
Looks rather Jewish.
Perfidious Serbia is to blame

Shit man, nice work. You defiantly have a hand in the arts, and should try to secure a spot in an academy.
You can do great things with your work, friend!

looks like rubbish youll never make it goyim

GODDAMN THESE NIGGERS THE FAGGOT JEWS MADE ANOTHER BANK AGAIN

WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEPLE

It's sucks sorry bro. Good.luck getting into art school

I read.in the news paper that trouble is stirring.in the Balkans

no one listen to this absolute madman

Sorry Adolf, Albert Shekelstein has pulled all scholarship funding. We can't afford to send you to art school now. Do you have an alternative occupation in mind?

You really want to do this? You really want to do this right now? You dont know me, you dont fucking know my struggle, dude.

I think it's high time that Perfidious Albion pays for suppressing the Irish people.

>I read.in the news paper that trouble is stirring.in the Balkans
Naaaahhh

BASED PRINCIP

AUSTRIA-HUNGARY BTFO

It's so good that I want to commission a piece of art from you

I want something ordinary, but big.... like.... AN OVEN. Yes, an oven

But I want something inside the oven that nobody would expect. I don't know. maybe people

> Be austro hungarian heir
> Visit a shitty town in Bosnia
> Get shot

ayy lmao

Boйнa нaчинaѣтcя, caмoѣ вpѣмя нaзнaчить нeмцa нa пocтъ пpѣмьѣp-миниcтpa!

The last thing we need is to get involved in European adventurism. (((Wilson))) says we're staying neutral. I wonder how long it will be till the elders of zion masters change his mind.

Where will you be when based Germany wrecks the "British" "Empire?"

IS IT LITERALLY,HONESTLY,ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING?

Man I really want to visit Russia some day, love their imperial culture. It's amazing how the tomanovs have rules for over 300 years and counting!

Write a book about it, faggot.No one cares.

Fun Fact

The first french was ruled by celts who was black.Vercingetorix the last black king of the celts was overthrown by julius caesar and the whiteys who ruled gaul for a couple of centuries. Until Charlemagne the great black general overthrew the whities and exterminated them in the frankish war. Now blacks was running gaul again and a whitey wasnt seen in the region again until it was sacked by joan of arc and the whiteys eventually sent the black french to africa. Vercingetorix was black.

You fucking rapscallions are always claiming the big European war is happening. Bah nothing will happen!

well played beat me too it

Say that again in English, please. I went outside the other day and I thought I was in a dirty swarmed 3rd world street, and it didn't feel good man.

this is art silly goy

I see archduke across the street from my cafe
Dubs says I shoot him

Please, Connor O'Malley. The British are going to be in Berlin in 6 months tops.

Who else is gonna see this? It comes out next year.

The lawmen shall be held accountable for their actions.

IT'S REALLY FUGGIN HABBENIN :DD

Rawlin

What just happened in Serbia?!

WTF I hate this fucking royal british army camping next to my town, they are all fucking dindus and pajeets

*sleeps in russian*

No it isn't you limey.

HAPPENING IN SERBIA

BOZGORS BTFO GIFF TRANSYLVANIA BACK

Who ever heard of a 2 hour film?

t. Senegalese man
Kick their asses Nigel

DEPORT ARM*NIANS

This is my hat. Pls rate.

I'm holding a lynching party next week. Bring your own nigger

Fellas! I can read your words on some kind of luminous pane of glasse. I can even communicate with you it seems on an alien looking type writer!! By Gove this is the stuff of dreams Fantastical fiction at least!!

Good to see an ol' boy from the colonies, hows the tea pickin goin? Hope you washed your hands..

Holy shit.

Spikey af
Stick one in the Arc de Triomphe pls

shut up we all know that the french army doesn't exist and won't be represented in the future, just like the russians.

It's a nigerian dindus vs tanzanian germans war

I read that times are tough in Russia. How's it going buddy?

would shot it on sight

PLEZ SEND HALP

THERE ARE RUSSIANS EVERYWHERE

1 point/10

so we've been taking all the halfe-cast didgeridindu dindlets from their mothers and giving them to missionaries so they can be properly integrated into our society for almost a decade now.

so far, so good. i'd hate to see these kids left to play with sticks in the dirt.

my prediction is that by 2014 all these boongs will be able to function in australian society.

> Be finnish
> Realise one hundred years after that you are a part of russian empire
> Think that you are facing an invasion

BTFO Spurdo

>this is the might of the "French" Empire

Bah what is it with yurocucks and wars. Based Wilson will keep us out of this bullshit.

Still mad about 1871, you surrenderfrogs? September 2 best day of my life.

poland

FRONCE OUT
REEEEEEEEE

While you're at it do the same with the emus

Still whiter than the british and german army

We will fuck you so hard that you will the cuckiest country ever and will face a commie revolution

A FUCKING COMMIE REVOLUTION, real shame, never happened before

How does it feel knowing that Serbia is coming to save you?

Don't worry, we'll send you German king instead.

>wake up this morning
>pop my head out the window
>"Long Live King George!" Says Arthur from his house
>"Long Live!" I reply
>Be British
>Be the best nation to have graced God's green earth

Only a few more months and Jerry will be begging us to stop rampaging through Germany!

Hah. Bloody war. This shit is nothing compared to what we have been gone through in 1848. Get your shit together Europe, this is just a pity dispute. There will be no real bloodshed.

I'm kind of excited. We might even get a new beach on the Black Sea!

Eat shit, Krauts. We're going to make Alto Adige great again.

>be austro-hungarian
>get shot

we don't perceive them to be a threat at this time

>wanting to take over foreign countries
What are you LITERALLY Napoleon or something!?

It's good. Last I heard, Austrians are kicking Serbs out of here. But I'm sure those late rents are just a (((coincidence)))

>A FUCKING COMMIE REVOLUTION, real shame, never happened before
You forgot the Commune of Paris we bombed to shit.

It can't last you tea guzzling cunt. America will rule the waves when the sun sets on you limey pricks.

He'll fuck the triple ententes
shit up.

The war will be won in 2 months tops.

are natives got rid of our big birds already so I don't know, I guess you'd be a better judge than us

Kind of reminds me of some pictures I saw of NK from a guy who had done some telecom work and share them on 4chans.

Except it was more decrepit and didn't have people comfy enough to sleep on a bench.

best of luck to the jägers :DDD

>Germans making encroachments into Belgium
>Jingoists think Her Majesty's Government care about shitty Belgium

Haha! Austro-Hungary are going to annex Serbia and it'll all be over before Christmas!

Wtf, you're supposed to be our ally you little shit!

Time to fix France

The commune wasn't commie you idiot

Anyway, I wish you to be cucked by your (((Marx)))

It would be an even greater pleasure if we manage somehow to split your country in two

Maybe I will shithead, you cyanide pill popping pussy. Stop fucking with Austria

I just paid $25 for this baby and she was mailed straight to my door, man technology these days is getting out of hand.

> Be german
> Think Italy is reliable

I bet you are so dumb that you will fall into the trap another time haha

wew

Hmm?

IT'S TIME GO TAKE TRIVENETO

HEY GUYS WHAT IF WE TOOK AEROPLANES AND LAUNCHED THEM OFF OF SHIPS! IT WILL CHANGE NAVAL WARFARE!

>Some literal who Eurocuck gets shot
Fucking NOTHING will come from this. It's not happening. Photograph this.

NOT NOW

Anybody here like the occult and mysticism.. im bored, wealthy and keep thinking about starting a secret society with my influential friends.

Cant really think of a name yet, but we are interested in norse, greek and eastern mythology too. This isnt some edgelord bullshit im serious.

Maybe we should name ourselves the rhodes collective, or the spartan assembly, the thule society maybe?

Kind of need a mystic symbol or a logo though, any ideas guys?

Hit me up guys, got a couple of years to figure this shit out, no rush, we are getting frustrated with all this degenerative culture being celebrated though

Blacks? You mean those lovely African folks the French love to play around with?

OVER MY DEAD BODY YOU BOZGOR

GIVE BACK TRANSYLVANIA NOW

WHY WOULD YOU EVER NEED 8 ROUNDS IN A CLIP?!

>her majesty
what did the brit mean by this?

I hope you get shot and mustard gassed, cunt.

I hope we can trust you to cross the mountains quickly and not fight at least 11 times for the same position

>not using dreadnoughts to engage in a decisive battle

/gsg/ go home you're drunk

this is, by default, edgelord bullshit.

Really makes you think

Keep dreaming, we'll fuck you so hard you'll lose all your precious colonies. Algeria will be first.

LET THE EMPIRE FALL

It's fine, some weird protesters are lurking around the palace square, but i believe they will calm down soon anyway.

Hey Cred Forums BEFfag

I can't believe it but we're being set off to Belgium, which means that while all the fighting goes on in the Balkans we'll be having a jolly old holiday. It's going to be great!

The day of the Dreadnought is over, mark my words.

German Strategic General Ludendorff?

We will fuck you so hard that you will be gay enough to think that being german is a shame, you will even be glad to lose the war

>he thinks the Austrians are a """"""World"""""" """"""Empire""""""

Next time read what you're signing, germ-shit.
We dindu nuffin wrong this time.
>attack other nations
>pretend an ally to help them when their agreement was only in case of another nation attacking them.

Thats impossible, something equally preposterous was just proposed to me about covering one lf those fancy automobiles in iron coverings like a battleship and mounting canons on the thing.

Whats next aircraft that fly via rotating wheels in the center, the zeppelin is the safest and best form of air travel, next you guys will be saying submerged boats are viable in warfare.

>Give back
Hahaha. You a funny one. What are you going to do? Team up with the Entente forces? Why should I even care about you? You are literally a puny, meaningless nobody. Now go back and heard more goats and sheep or whatever the fuck you do.

> Be american
> Think that weird flying machines are useful

God speed based Nicolas

You have to have a defined ideology for that to work, you'd have to make sure everybody is straight on their beliefs and not all people on /pol hate niggers.

KOREA IS JAPAN

BANZAI

DO NOT MAKE SIMILAR MISTAKE OF RUSSIAN

I am absolute in love with nordic religion. My buddy Rohm says my ass looks good in uniform, hes really just too nice even with his fucked up face.
Also I have a love for this symbol. Represents power and will. Willpower. It sort of like represents just constant winning. Like a triumph. A Triumph of the will so to speak. Pic related

>Joke
>Head

>tips pickelhaube

ONE, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Where my Austro-hungarian homies at?

> Be hungarian
> Be in fact an ethnic minority in your own petty kingdom

Give up man, better try politic

TWO, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Dohoho, those statements are silly. Automobiles are just toys of the rich.

We will fuck you so hard, you will flood your own capital with negroes and Mohammedans and call them French.

What are you, utterly insane?

Hey guys, my name is Frederick Drumpf. I'm an immigrant to the US and I was thinking of changing my last name to something more American. Any suggestions?

The eternal kraut has stuck again being so economically astute what a bunch of bastards :p

THREE, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Golly, I'm still used to old Victoria being in power. My mistake, chap! God Save the KING. Haha!

Why not Frederick Washington, it sounds quite American.

Thats an interesting symbol, is that from eastern indian buddism, similar shapes appear in celtic and norse and egyption mythology. Maybe its some kind of universal symbol, we should investgate further.

Did you see that guys art earliar in the thread, what do you think?

Settle down m8s. this war will be over by Christmas, hell we've already taken German New Guinea.

Try something simple and reliable. Like, Jefferson, or Clinton.

Finally saved up enough to buy a Colt 1911.

It's three years late, but It's worth it!

What if we strapped a whitehead torpedo to a aeroplane. Rip battleships.

Hey Slobodan bro', do you want some reinforcement ?
I don't think that you need them since you are fucking the austrian very hard but it would be a pleasure

haha, good luck ever getting into Art School you pleb.

Thats me fag

We will fuck you so hard that you will mistake goatfuckers with engineers and let them flooding your country by millions

>still got beaten in the race to steal German colonies by New Zealand and Japan

What about God Emperor ?

What is a Gallipoli and why does the Government want to send me there?

You frogs will surrender by Christmas. Mark my words.

Say, maybe we should backtrack on this Federal Reserve thing before it grows into a power capable of enslaving all our descendants within 100 years

>be Hungarian
>lose revolution thx to russian intervention
>become an Empire

>be French
>only God knows how those clusterfuck revolutions turned out
>Attack Russia
>Be the laughing stock of the whole world for an eternity

We came out better than you did. Better pack your bags, because we are going to get revenge for every fucking shit your midget general did.

It's an emu terrorist head quarter next to Constantinople, the turks are with them

Your typical opium addict, ladies and gentlemen.

That happens next year you aussie timeshitposter.

Oi cunts, who wants to shoot a couple of roaches yeah?

Don't be silly, we all know the Mohammedans are weak and backwoodsy. How would they even cross the Mediterranean? On rafts?

Don't see the point of these "submarines".

How about Frederick Drum?

> Be Hungarian
> Think that you will win the war while you are fucked hard by serbs and russian farmers

It would be really funny if those gypsies from Romania join the war and beat you and occupy Budapest

DUDE I AM TELLING YOU WE WILL SPLIT THE ATOM AND POWER OUR SHIPS WITH GLOWING ROCKS!

More and more Belgian rapefugees flowing into my country! Is it ever going to stop?

I don't know, better ask an italian or a greek

The kangz are going off to battle

IT'S HAPPENING
AUSTRO-HUGARIAN HEIR AND HIS WIFE SHOT IN BOSNIA

LISTEN TO ME!

YOU CANT PUT HYDROGEN IN A ZEPPLIN

IT'LL BURN!

I will whore my army out to whoever offers me more territory.

pick up a gun son

Remove waffle bro.

Shut up you junkie, you are shaming yourself by saying suck silly jokes

More clay to colonise I think lad

Fuck me sideways looks like I get to remove kebab, hopefully we invade the whole joint

Sorry, the matrix had a minor glitch.

Tovarishch, Finland belongs to Great Russian Empire. Finns are peasants

Ive been reading some of this nietzsche guy who died about 10 years back to, he has sme interesting ideas, i know this yougish guy called Heidegger who has some intersting thoughts also, he is still working on figuring it out though, says he is going to write some ideas down soon.

If you want in we could perhaps fund some of these guys, as i said before that painter guy from earilar in the thread shows a lot of passion in his paintings, dont think art is the best use of his talents though.

And what then ?

It would create a terrible explosion capable of destroying a town and contaminating the soil for decades

Stop being such a silly american and masturbating over explosions

>lelgium
>white

You can't lose against islamist cockroaches and emus

YES DUDE TOTALLY GO FOR IT, PLEASE T-TRY LIKE REALLY HARD TO PASS TO THAT ART SCHOOL, DONT GIVE UP SO EASILY.

P-please... :)

Sick of capeshit 2bqhwymdf

Pff sure, next you'll be saying you'll fly to the moon!

You were saying?

I was speaking with the 1st Lord of the Navy and he was telling about the threat of the Mohammedans. What do you guys think?

>Russians
>caring about the war
heard them got beaten up by some petty revolution. So I'm pretty confident they won't attack.

A SUBMERGED WARSHIP WHAT KIND OF WIZARDRY IS THIS

Serbia, niggers of Europe. Savages, I tell you.

Ill show you, you Kiwi faggot.

The petty revolution occured in 1905, they are 100% ready to fuck your midget emperor and liberate every slavic populations

Drum is a shit instrument. Why not Trumpet?

Yeah, this Republican Regime isn't really working?

Did we have any valid reason to eliminate the king?

Also, the monarchic flag was cooler

Subs have been around for a while you fucking gypsy

Fuck yeah

>1914
>German invasion: beginning of Belgian involvement in the First World War.
*starts sweating profusely*

DUDE WHAT IF WE TOOK A ROCKET AND STRAPPED A BOMB TO IT

Merely a blip, Dietmar. Such un-English tactics will soon come unstuck.

Being polish in 1914

Please, stop talking, we aren't even capable of telling if you are german, austrian or russian !
It was nice to liberate you a century ago but you weren't that useful, you better stick with based Nicolas II

Tally hoe old chaps, this telegraph is spiffing hillarious.

Damn that woman is really tall

I don't exist

> biggest army in the Balkans
> puny
pick one and stick with it, Ferencz
also enjoy being out-voted by minorities in your own parliament, we're buddying up with the Serbs right now, and we'll show yuo the what-for

Never seen a non tanned portuguese, your picture is fishy

BY GOD IT'S A TIME TRAVELER!

Hey Ion bro', I know your king sucks german dicks but wanna get transylvania back ? We will help you

I swear to fucking god fucking hungarians can they just leave us alone? First they try to destroy our nationality then they start a war. What the fuck? I hope they lose so we can get our own country already.

What is supposed to be so bad about not allowing Jews in certain places? If it's on privately owned property, the owner is always right.

That is so impractical. Aeroplanes exclusively will be a medium distance (200 km) travelling solution for 5 people at best in 50 years. Mark my words.

Glorious isolation is pretty comfy lads, surely no Eurocucks are going to spoil our moment

I AM TELLING YOU BRO THE ONLY SURFACE NAVY SHIPS ARE GOING TO BE DESTROYERS AND CRUISERS! THEY WILL FIRE OUT ROCKETS THAT CAN GO HUNDREDS OF MILES! THE BATTLE SHIP IS DEAD.

What are you talking about, my dear Upper Hungarian?

I tell you Gentlemen, all this war sure is profitable.

I wonder if I could extort the Germans and British for money, and hit at switching sides constantly....

anyone else thinking of shifting to Africa? Think it might be the future for us there, plenty of land and resources for all of us

You arent getting off that easy. Tannenberg

Ooga boooga where da rockstation at???
PebbleBox haz no sticks

mfw jungle tribe haz not invented fire

Trouble is always stirring in the Balkans. Nothing will come of it. Nothing ever comes of it.
I'm so sick of this bullshit world and these two-bit colonial skirmishes. We need a real happening.

top laughs, look at this lunatic

Implying this useless invention won't be forgotten within twenty years at best

Apart from throwing them against ships to laugh I don't see any possible way to use it

Your 3 negroes who were on your side will be, ekhm, overrepresented. Do not mention them anywhere in reports. You will thank me in 100 years.

Hey guys, I got this weird flag. What is it?

Feels good living in a 100% white country. I hope future generations appreciate our hard work to secure their future.

the fuck do you care what happens in fucking Serbia of all places?

Get a telegram from friend
"Archduke is kill"
"No"

Good grief. What utter tosh.

IT'S GONNA HAPPEN MAN, WE WILL MAKE SHIP LAUNCHED AEROPLANES THAT GO FASTER THEN 500 MPH!

>Australia sits here in silence reading shitposting opinions on the telegraph because nothing is really going on

Last I heard, that Fokker kid is doing some good business in Germany.

nice bait

He must be drunked, better prohibate alcohol

Looks like some sort of abomination to me

Thats a good question...

Hey guyze, look at this cool invention.

That is geniuenly sad. You cant even roleplay without such thoughts, Sverige. I really hope your fate isnt decided yet. Stay strong.

Dude who needs a full sized rifle round? I just got this baby in the mail.

> American education

you really think his fuckign COUSINS will fight against him?
hahahahahahhahaha
anyway this will come to nothing. our based King Ferdinand has already written to him with good advice - Germany will surely stay out of this petty dispute.

WE WILL BE THE FIRST TO MAKE BOMBS WITH GLOWING EXPLOSIVE METAL

I was thinking about that too, they are just far too delicate to really do anything in war.
Maybe if engineers can make them bigger though they could be passenger aeroplanes, but I sure as hell wouldn't take the risk.

Old Pic, rate plz?

Whats that for crop control?

You are a man of steel
10/10

You look like a man going places.

underrated post

7/10 get rid of the beard though

Too much dangerous, better keep using zeppelins

Yeah a mustache would be better

55 million k:d /10

How did you get that thing in colour? Do you paint over it to get colour? That's pretty smart. You look good by the way, you can go places with those looks.

HOW CAN EUROS EVEN COMPETE HAHAHA

What is Turkey ?

Your flag looks like the ottoman empire but it's strange that it apparently the flag of another country

It's called an Ottoman flag giavur and you better behave.

You look like you'd last about 2 weeks in power.

this is going to sound weird, but have you thought about "Trump"? It's, as the French call it, the "a tout" - the one card in the pack that can beat all others

The homeland said that we'll be home by Christmas. I mean, it sounds like a pretty good opportunity to travel and all we have to do is fight some footrests or something. What do you guys think?

Also, does anyone know where Gally Polly is?

Why don't we just bombard the Dardanelles, land a few soldiers and force the Turks out of the war?

Old pic here, got it taken in 1910, everybody else, post your pics!

Proof that anglos are the greatest race.

He looks like hed last 2 minutes in the shower

I've heard some Ottomans call Anatolia Turkey, but beyond that I haven't a clue, sorry.

turkey is plan b, exists for denial when someone accuses ottomans of genocide.

what a time to be alive

I'm too much of a poorfag to have my picture taken, sorry.

Churchill pls

not for long you trenchdigger on an offline dardanelles cove

listen, we don't need men, but the corrupt fucks in government took bribes from Skoda and Malaxa and other Jewish companies, so now we have no artillery worth a damn and hardly any ammo
could you possibly send some our way? oh and maybe a few trainers? I hear good things about this Berthelot dude.
As for our king, don't worry! He's a honorary Romanian now, he's even learning the language and everything! I'm sure he will do what is best for the country.

you still using that complicated vocabulary? Why dont you make it simpler?

youtube.com/watch?v=efBFMz5PWhY
I'm so tired of hearing this darn song being played everywhere. The kids and their garbage music nowadays. I wish the phonograph was never invented. I hope Edison goes bankrupt.

these fucking brits can go fuck themselves useless cunts why the fuck would I join your shitty ass war fuck this im gonna do my own thing

O God, tell me about it. It's all bloody garbage to appeal to the masses and their kids. If only they could appreciate the classics.

Whats an Isreal?

Da English baaahstards are stealin' our potayyyyyytos please gibs money for an uprising.

Been telling you faggots for 25 years that we can communicate and send high density signal bandwidth and energy wirelessly.

You fuckers never listen, at least my pidgeons give a shit about me.

fucking nu-males, man up first

Isn't it some place Jews ant to live in but aren't allowed to? Promised Land or something, I don't know. Sure as hell isn't becoming a real nation though, I can tell you that much.

Me on the right.

Learn how to farm and diversify crops you fucking plebs

Shut up Tesla, you blatantly are just a leech on Edison. The newspaper said so.

finnbro is right, ditch the fucking neckbeard, what are you, a Jew?
real men grow moustaches, like so!

Tell me about it. They can't name one Stephen Foster song, I tell you.

Well said, chap.
Germans. Pfft. We'll smash you in a war, no problem.

Honestly its totally possible we can detect/locate objects in the sea and air to within a few hundred meters using frequencies in the ghz range.

I think i know how to achieve this. Or are you guys going to scoff like when i showed you my rc toy boat.

Ha what a joke. You mean where Palestein is? So you mean the Palestinians will be absorbed into this Israel? Peacefully? Togeather? Jews? Togeather? Other people?

nice looking moustache you have there
where in Germany are you from? I have relatives in Sachsen

Music can't sink any lower than this.

Meh, a painting you could find in a fucking pawn shop.

You are not good: cut it out and try something else.

Exactly! Not enough Jews to take on everybody else living there.

Guys I'm so excited! I just got a job at the Ford automobile plant, I only have to work 8 hours a day and they pay me a whole 5 dollars! I really can't believe how blessed I am, I can finally give my wife and four boys the life they deserve! God bless you Henry Ford!

Sorry to hear about that we though. Glad I'm not over there!

G-Guys, there's a bunch of Germans rallying at our border...

I think it'll blow over soon though, just like the other times.
What worries me more is that alliance the Englishmen are on about.
How can we ally if we had such quarrels in Africa?
Why are we even allying?

Anyway, I'm off on an adventurous holiday in the lands of the great Turk. I'll write another telegram in a few weeks.

He can always sign up for the Military so our brave lads can shoot him.

Well, our precious ally, Austria-Hungary, is fighting. We will Always be on their side, no matter what! We swear on God almighty: nothing will make us divert from our intention!

Muslim here can i stay ?

REMOVE KRAUT

I was born in Austria and currently live in Bavaria. Going to war soon. Wish me luck, lads.

Damn, your lucky! Making those fancy automobiles. And the war will be fine, it'll be over by Christmas.

Austria is fighting against you and we will support it!
Nothing will make us change our mind!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_London_(1915)

Go back to the Ottomans, Infidel.

1915? Nice alternate history, but let's focus on the present.

>im an immigrant to the US

OUT OUT OUT!

Who else miss this? You're going to regret it Norwegians.

Everything will be fine.

>mfw my country invented the child soldiers

Well, becoming American in America is important, Hun. How about something that rhymes with Drumpf? I can't think of any off the top of my head though.

Yes we do idiot

you seem like a nice upstanding chap. do try to get assigned to the Western front, those Russians are absolute savages

Amnesty International is a human trafficking organization.

BAN HIGH CAPACITY NON REVOLVERS

Guys guys germans are here.. they are gon liberate us from russian rule right guys?

pic related

Welp, no more Telegraph for me today, I have to make tea for my Husband. What could I do without butter?

What's this war talk people are on about.
No one would ever go to war these days, it would be economic suicide!

Salandra is a son of a whore: surely he will do something fishy.
Hell, one of his minister is Jewish!

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney_Sonnino
Sonnino was born in Pisa to an Italian father of Jewish heritage (Isacco Saul Sonnino, who converted to Anglicanism) and a Welsh mother, Georgina Sophia Arnaud Dudley Menhennet. He was raised an Anglican by his family.[2][3] His grandfather had emigrated from the ghetto in Livorno to Egypt where he had built up an enormous fortune as a banker. [4]

Yes, German kings for everyone.

Jesus Christ that's expensive! That's what, like 4.50 Lei? I could fucking support myself and the family for a month on that kind of money!

>nobody here has moustaches nor a fancy hat

Fucking plebeians, I swear.

Well, Lady, you can prepare a nice dish with a side of broccoli.
You can export them from Rome, if you want, but we hate your country. So they will be very expensive, I suppose
:^)

>ID:F....

retards,thats not real stalin,lmao.

I TRAVELED BACK IN TIME TO WARN YOU PEOPLE!!!

IN 25 YEARS THERE WILL BE ANOTHER WORLD WAR AND.....ADO.....LER........JAPAN.................PEAL HARBOR..........................DANGER................................................MUST NOT......HAPPEN......................I'M OUT OF TIME..............

>500mph
As if you could even survive moving at such a speed
such ludicrousness does not belong on our oriental lawn tennis discussion board

It's fucking shit.