Who is the most redpilled philosopher and why? Pic related for me, though I do think he was way too pessimistic

Who is the most redpilled philosopher and why? Pic related for me, though I do think he was way too pessimistic

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Siva-Sutras-Yoga-Supreme-Identity/dp/8120804074
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alexis de Tocqueville

Don't know too much about him, but pessimistic is my way to go:
It's all for nought but I'll continue anyway.

Stirner>Nietzsche

Diogenes of Sinope.

>Nietzsche
>Pessimistic
He was very optimistic, just cynical. Schopenhauer was crippling pessimistic, and I'd consider him red pilled.

Nietzsche had the brain capacity of a modern day 14 year old atheist edge lord who locks himself in his room and listens to music all day

Though he revolutionized psychology (as a case study)

Spengler was the most red-pilled IMHO

philosophy is bluepilled to the core. come to your own conclusions, sheeple

ps stirner is a pussy retard

pic related

mein neger

Schopenhauer is elder god tier redpill

Vasugupta who wrote the Siva Sutras. Shiva came to him in a dream and told him these verses. Its mind blowing!

amazon.com/Siva-Sutras-Yoga-Supreme-Identity/dp/8120804074

Dawkins

/thread

Objectively right and you know it.

Hegel is right about everything after 1798. The whole world has adopted totalitarian Reason as their end-game. Good thing the ride never seems to end, thus we'll have happenings for eons to come.

Easily Marx, honorable mention goes to Engels/Trotsky

A fucking leaf

Pic related. A vast influence to all redpill thinkers of the modern age in one way or another.

you just think he is all pessimism judging by his weighty critiques that crush your mood. He is actually being very optimistic.

You ever heard of the saying "pessimistic because of intellect, optimistic because of Will"

Because fuck the degeneracy, fuck the heresy and fuck pagans, Just War for all baby. Deus Vult.

so pessimism can be considered red pilled in some instances?

"redpill" is basically the meme version of pessimism.