How do I bluepill myself? I can't take it anymore, being redpilled...

How do I bluepill myself? I can't take it anymore, being redpilled, I simply can't look at things positively in my country anymore. I just want to be happily ignorant again.

Become a communist/anarchist. Organize and join in on revolutionary movements.

The only way to escape the status quo is to change it yourself. Che Guevara said "Revolution is not an apple that will fall from the tree. You must pick it yourself."

You see that pretty pink haired girl you posted?

It doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman. If you want to be blue pilled again just dedicated your living moments from here onward to becoming her.

I am sure he just posted a black rectangle. I think you are becoming delirious.

You can't. The red pill is a one way street, you can't just unlearn the truth. Do what we do, try and seek fun in the chaos.

Uh what girl? all i see is a dark background.

Nigger have you even seen The Matrix?

>This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back.
>Remember: all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.

You cannot go back to being bluepilled.

You can never unlearn what youve learned because its the truth

>france
You ain't even blue pilled muh nigga.

I need to become Akarin? As a man...?

You can do it user! I believe in you!

Of us all, he understood most. About world. About people. About society and what's happening to it.
Things everyone knows in gut. Things everyone too scared to face, too polite to talk about. He understood. Understood man's capacity for horrors and never quit. Saw the world's black underbelly and never surrendered. Once man has seen, he can never turn his back on it. Never pretend it doesn't exist.
No matter who orders him to look the other way.
We do not do this thing because it is permitted.
We do it because we have to.
We do it because we are compelled.

But how, user? I'm staring at pictures and I can't figure it out.

Bullet in the brain

Its to late goyim.

Try to make a change or live with it.

Akariiiiin~

Eh, you see I'm trying to figure that out aswell. You wanna be bluepilled right? Maybe if you're enough of a faggot you can become Akarin with a dick!

You fucking faggot, You're getting fucked in ass and instead of fighting you're closing your eyes
If you can't handle the redpill you don't deserve to be called a man, kys

You cannot unsee the truth, user.

Once redpilled, always redpilled.

Remember, you're here forever.

You're trying to go back when there's no back to go for.
If simply knowing things causes you distress you're not as ''''''redpilled'''''' as you think.

Poor Cred Forumsacks..

You will have to go through this phase.
After it you will hopefully see and understand the true redpill about most thinks.

The answer is "Balance between right and left".

Just don't give up, fellow user.

You wanted the truth and you got it, sorry frenchie but there's no going back from here, now you got us or them choose a side.