Why is it always more difficult for women?

Why is it always more difficult for women?

>that image

It's funny because it's actually the complete opposite in reality

I know this is bait
But 'the system' and mainstream media were trumps obsticles and the rnc and dnc really didn't do much to either candidate

They've really been stumbling moreso because of what they've done and continue to do (emails, 'racist' comments)

bare minimum those first 2 hurdles are on trump's track, NOT hillary's.... shittiest cartoon I've seen in months

>not posting the original

Because they're dumb.

She needs DNC and msm rocket boots

Because they create their own roadblocks and then cry about their feelings instead of getting shit done. Women are their own worst enemy.

Because they are less qualified, than men.

did a 5 year old do this?

Pls

ID: gr8 P8 M8

>Jeb hurdle got utterly smashed in half by the Trump train.

I like it, good job.

They're both in bed with the "mainstream media", the "system", and the other shit

Nobody will ever rule you but capitalists

The difficulty is the same for women, but most women aren't as focused or driven as men.

Hillary isn't winning because she is a bad candidate, she isn't winning even when the system in her favor.

>jeb

I kek'd

Nicely done.

Hahhaha
Who made this bullshit?
Hillary is being handed the election on a silver plate! Handed by the "obstacles" that cartoon lists!

Holy moly, sauce on the image? I have difficulty believing it's sincere.

This picture is both gold and real

There's a signature on the image m8. Ben Garrison did it.

Should have Trump racing an Ambulance

>Pls be my leaf gf

Flawless

>The RNC is against Clinton, but the DNC isn't against Trump!

>The System she's worked in for 40 years is against her, but it's not against the outsider rabble-rouser!

>The Mainstream media which ignores her every little pneumonia episode is against her, but not against the person it literally cannot stop lying about

The local conservative talk radio here (in fucking cucknada) was perpetuating the whole "hurrdurr the media is so hard on Hillary" meme.

So I've decided to resign them to sitting in the corner and pondering how it could be that the only sponsors they can snag are "natural male enhancement" commercials.

This is some high level delusional shilling

I wanna ask, why people are voting for Hillary?

Why? is that because of that retarded "we need our first woman president" logic?

Gravity also discriminates against women. Weights are heavier for them. At my gym, it is not unusual to see guys deadlifting 400 and benching 300. I have yet to see a woman attain either number. Why can the average man bench press 185, but the average woman can do only 60 pounds? We are equal in all ways, yet weight is heavier for women.

Because they are retarded tribalists and refuse to do the 12 seconds of research it takes to determine that Hillary is a shit excuse for a human being that needs to retire from politics and that the sooner she does the better it is for this planet.

Because if you vote for Hillary "because she's a liberal" you are basically the most retarded retard in the retardverse.

ARE
YOU
KIDDING
ME?

Racist.

Top kek, I still hate you leaf cunts tho.

retardation

Because they always manage to fuck it up for themselves. It's funny how when given the chance, they always do it one way or another.

Because they are weaker

Hahahaha holy shit are you fucking serious

>There are people who actually think mainstream media is against hillary

The fuck
How the fuck cna you be this stupid?

kek, i wondered how long it'd take for the narrative to turn from
>LOOK AT THIS COURAGEOUS WOMAN FIGHTING AGAINST THE WHITE MALE POWER STRUCTURES
to
>CLINTON HAS TO WORK TWICE AS HARD AS TRUMP TO OVERCOME OBSTACLE AND IT'S DEPLORABLE, HERE'S 21 REASONS WHY

when she loses, the media will be chock full of limp-wristed faggot whining about how the 2016 election "highlighted how difficult life is for women, even at the highest levels of government"

>Why is it always more difficult for women?
because women make things more difficult.
Woman:
marry for political reasons
spend life for goal
form action committee
plan plan plan
Man:
wakes up one day after a lifetime of other ventures and says "i think should try running for president"

>More difficult
>People saying you should vote for her for the first woman president
>That's their only argument

You double nigger that's not the original.
>that blatant RNC sign on Trumps side
Nigga what?

>>There are people who actually think mainstream media is against hillary
Quite a lot of people, actually. Remember the military forum?

FPBP
Hillary slept through the primaries while Trump had to fight for every state he won.

This. She has no fucking policy framework.
She'll be the same woman as Senator Clinton, and Secretary Clinton.

She'll be working for the Clinton Foundation.

She'll continue to browbeat poor countries into
reversing labour improvements on behalf of her billionaire donors.

She'll continue to sign off on military actions that destabilize the middle east, and then cackle about it on national television while her cult of followers cheers her on.

But thank god she's not Donald Trump, because he's a big meanie face and it's hard to imagine politicians being thick skinned enough to deal with that amirite?

Unlike Obama who just bombed the fuck out of a proposed strategic partner and somehow that didn't start World War 3.

No one ever points out that the hurdles are facing backwards

>t. autist

I was about to post this.

>Mainsteam media

My sides.
How can they still push this "media loves trump" narrative?

>So you like trump?
>Yeah
>YOU SHOULDNT LISTEN TO EVERYTHING THE MEDIA TELLS YOU BROOO
>wutface.png

OP - CNN
normie

dont get tricked bros we got spies in our midst

>>that blatant RNC sign on Trumps side
>Nigga what?

The Republican establishment were against Trump.

If women stopped running fraudulent organizations and gave more protection to ambassadors maybe they'd have an easier time becoming president.

They did it to Farage during the election/Brexit. Started bitching that the only reason he was resonating with the electorate was because of "Exposure" from the media. They're fucking delusional.

Who ever drew this has their head up their ass. Everything on Hillary's side shoud be hurdles for Trump.

>implying capitalists "rule" over anybody
this is what cuckmmunists actually believe

This.

If Hilary were president instead of Bill, and it was bill running this time around with everything other than the gender the same, bill would of been out out months ago.

Nice

What the actual fuck? It's ABSOLUTELY the opposite.

Put those hurdles in front of Trump and you have an actual representation of the race.

Is this a parody?

Why does this exist?

MY FUCKING HEAD!

Everything about this one is amazing.

Ben "Tank through the reserve bank" Garrison does it again.

The system and the Mainstream media fought and continues to fight Trump tooth and nail. Leaves are Gey.

Because women dont have the drive to eat their own menstrual blood for the gains.