What Next For Cred Forums?

Once the memes are done and Trump has won and with Hillary dead, what do we do after November?

Do we go full blown RWDS or continue our slow but sure campaign to reclaim our lands through culture first and then by blood?

Do we honestly think jose and co., will want to go quietly?

>trump
>winning

Complain about the new influx of newfags, and disown the whole damn thing in a year or two as usual, before moving on to the next round of fun.

Continue with the transition and stifle dissidents

>shills
>still shilling

Juncker and his Soviet-Commission is next.

>trump
>winning

Yeah, that's why I am implying.

Surely there must be anons here like me wanting some fucking adventure removing shitskins for the good of our Race?

Cred Forums is good but will be a meme one day.

>Destroy EU and replace it with strong conservative nation states
>save white South Africans from genocide
>boost white birth rates globally
>push for Jews to live in Israel only

Attack UN

>what do we do after November
We take over the world

>Once the memes are done and Trump has won and with Hillary dead, what do we do after November?
The American posters will become Trumps Brownshirts. The Yuroposters will continue fighting for their homelands. Everyone else will just continue to shitpost.

Fade back into obscurity and shit post about regular news again.

This election has fucked this board up beyond all recognition. I just want it to end.

the same thing we do every night, pinky.
TRY TO SHITPOST THE WORLD

Now we reclaim Europe from the globalists, kikes, and leftists

this

This is a stupid question. We're literally just getting started now. We still need to save all of Europe from Jewish Internationalism.

Start fixing places that actually matter, like Europe
USA is just a cute little appetizer

We move on. Start families. Raise our children. Be happy and secure in the knowledge that our work here is done.

As the light fades on us and we are laying in our death beds with our families surrounding us, we will look towards the door, past everyone else and there he will be, Pepe, smiling, waiting on take your hand and guide you on to the next life.

Maga my friends. Let's finish this Job.

you euros have a little muslim issue that needs resolving.

Here in America we need to sort out some deep cultural issues. Male / Female relationships among the millennials (lest we become Japan).

we also need to start attacking the over-prevalence of legal bullshit in the US. Ambulance chasing, ridiculous product liability suits, divorce laws, etc. Really anything that makes people not want to start a company or leave their house lest they get sued.

Kinda hoping drumpf loses so this board goes back to normal.

>this is a stupid question
>we're just getting started
>need to save Europe from kikes

You don't fucking say, genius?! It's kind of why I started the fucking thread.

I want to do the conventional way. Granted we have made history with memetiv warfare, but I want to share the day with my fellow brothers like you.

>winning a hard battle
>sharing some maga and mega beer over a sunset talking about what we're going to do now with our lands back

Shit excites me, lads!

I am looking to go to America first. With Trump winning I think it will provide most fruit to then turn and help Europe.

>actually wanting to stay on this shitty website over winning our freedom

You're not even a Cred Forumsack; just a sad fuck.

>over winning our freedom
>my freedom has to do with some weirdo winning an election in a country that is dying which is on the other side of the planet.

How about saving Europe (and most of all, Sweden) from immigrants and muslims?

Kek Wills It

You do realise that the US is one of the most influential and important contries in the world. Something major that happens in the US would affect the rest of the world

Sorry Sweden, youre too cucked to save... might even bee too late for Germany too.

by fixing Europe we mean you're left outside
you're far beyond saving

Germany votes next year. We could pray to kek for WW3

Winning is just the beginning friend.

The shadow government of the insiders already has their agents placed in mass in our current system.

Winning is just the start of the fight.

>not seeing Trump as the start
>thinking if Australia wants to behave like a shitposter in real life that they will be given a place at the table

That's what I mean. When he wins, what do we do? I think we should run with our narrative and bring about swift change culturally and physically.

All of those globalist videos about muh (((humanity))) will be looked at in horror by our people who now realise how close to death they were and how they were being tricked right in front of them.

which one are you?

Sanders 2020

>my freedom has to do with getting a 70 year old man that still dyes his hair blonde elected in a country that has had ZERO positive influence in the world in the 21st century

We got our memes to national news.
I think our work here is done.

I Fuckin' HATE Career Politicians...they sell their souls to George Soros and his crewe of royals who hunt down and kill naked children.

This post makes me want to live on

Take the rapefugees and FUCK THEM ALL TO DEATH

>what do we do after November
you guys could come up with some good memes for the german elections
august 2017
we germans are not funny, that's why we can't create any memes. help us out.

Cred Forums's true ideology is contrarianism, once Trump and his ilk are actually in power they'll become more SJW than the SJWs.

I'm trying to debate if that tough fucker is either contemplating or coping with death as he stands there, or if he pulled a Guan Yu and died on his two feet like a war god.

once everything gets too facist or conservative we then turn into liberals only to maintain the balance. The true redpill is understanding that we exist as arbiters of Keks will, that we inject chaos into the system to keep it fresh and ever developing on a path toward human enlightenment. This means ensuring the pendulum is always swinging.. Prove me wrong.

I'm actually fully expecting this

and then this place will be dead to me

That looks beyond-comfortable.

Cred Forums will shit its pants once it realizes how much Trump loves Israel and Jews and start to suck the dick of every Democrat who criticizes him

>contrarianism
>Cred Forums - Defacing the Currency Since 2003

We're taking it down.

I heard it's because if he cries out for help no one will help him instead just screw him over by killing him and/or stealing his stuff. Plus I don't think there's anything that his mates could do if they tried.

Continue trolling all the butthurt leftists. I imagine Trump's inauguration day in January and the days following will be especially hilarious online.

>wild guess here
Cred Forums goes on a wild bash on trump

no instead they just started supporting israel too

see

>save white South Africans from genocide
Yes
This, I've been feeling a calling to help them myself.
I just don't know if I'm willing to go back into a war zone

>What Next For Cred Forums?
Open borders for Isreal

Because we can naturally balance ourselves out.

Just remove jews and we can all deal with the bullshit of liberalism and fascism.

Steal his stuff?

Like.... if a regular human cries for help, they would go full blown Northern Africa on him?

Damn. That's gotta suck.
His tux gets ripped AND stolen.

Make brexit mean brexit. Meme the collapse of the EU.

JAIL HER ASSOCIATES

PURGE THE SENATE

D...does pol-Chan really care about us that much. That's so sweet

We could always be Trump's propaganda division in the government. I'm not convinced that eradicating ISIS will put an end to terrorism. It'll just create another vacuum. I think it would be better if they were simply contained. So, if they want to radicalize westernborn mudslimes, then they'd have to fight our memes.

>tfw Cred Forums wages war against islamic propaganda

kek wills it bruh

Trump wont win you retarded faggot. Hillary is going to win the election its already done