A message for those with the ears to hear and the capacity to understand

A message for those with the ears to hear and the capacity to understand.

A couple of years ago Christianity planted a flag in the virtual plane that Cred Forums inhabits. It wasn't evangelical and it wasn't traditional either. It was a voice that sought to ground the regulars to Reality. The unchallenged hatred, bigotry and scapegoating by the cowards spewing hatred from a 'safe space' retreated a little. The pain of neo-Nazis was expressed in the tone of posts plaintively asking for Christian threads to be removed. Demands that they should be banished to /x/ were ignored. Gradually a character began to be carved out of Cred Forums's vile face that gave some real hope. Jesus began to be memed albeit in a very unconventional and irreverent way.
The expression of this reverence for God and Christianity was like a pulse. It relaxed and surged, waxed and waned, rose and fell but like a breast rising and falling with breath, it never abandoned this profane virtual insane asylum. Despite being attacked relentlessly by the big mouthes and small minds, occasionally, Christianity made this place Shine. Now we can see the ultimate expression of frustrated human desires being brought to life by those same empty voices, desperate for the nightmare of War, the application of blame and the profane sanctity of shedding responsibility.

MAKE NO MISTAKE.

The effervescent joy and enthusiasm with which Pepe is being embraced is Idolatry. The frightening speed it has been promoted, tacitly, by the mainstream media is a mistake. If the mainstream media fails to notice and mention the presence here of God's light it will be complicit in accelerating the growth of this Idolatry and will have failed utterly in it's responsibility *and* a chance to discredit it.

I'm not holding my breath.

-----------------------------------------------------

Thus it comes to pass, that in idolatry all crimes are detected, and in all crimes idolatry.

Tertullian

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/christchan
youtu.be/2ddQ2cmtCFM
moments-with-chaby.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=gmHNE9FmPVw
gijinka
youtube.com/watch?v=KCwG13K7TAo
youtube.com/watch?v=MV1sVDU9E2E
youtube.com/watch?v=Sz42hBg4jys
youtube.com/watch?v=vat2wprB-0U
nobeliefs.com/HitlerSources.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>i believe in imaginary guy in the sky
pleb

Go away Satan

Oi, fuck off op.

>someone disagree with me
it must certainly be satan!

>i dont understand something
it must certianly be god's work!

pleb tier

If the Church served no purpose to the acolytes, then it is a dead Church.

Christianity at large today serves our enemies.

Praise Kek, and peace be upon his prophet Pepe.

well, from my Kekist point of view, your little bearded man in a cross is idolatry

now fuck off

kekism is like discordianism
do you people really want more chaos?

Y E S
Cred Forums is a church of Happenings.

You'll pay for this fucking blasphemy.
Kek's blunt truth will dim your mentally blinding light and reveal the actual, disgusting form of your god. I advise you repent now before it's too late.

>implying we aren't all secretly scared of the happening
>implying we aren't trying to stop it

KEK and TRIUNE GOD ARE NOT REAL BUT IDOLS

You misunderstand The Happening.

The Happening is not some cataclysmic single event.

It is a constant roiling series of Happenings, with only notable spikes in Happening.

It is always Happening, and I used to think it was too late to stop the Happenings from fully being ended by the domination of the NWO, but Kek has blessed us with untold Happenings and revived hope for a future of freedom.

Islam will inherit the earth

Please also consider donating to my Patreon

patreon.com/christchan

This is Kek's board now

Only he is worthy of praise

Only through him will you enjoy meme magic

Heretic

youtu.be/2ddQ2cmtCFM

These were all made like 20 years ago btw

Shut up Malaysia nobody cares about you.

>holding a moral highground while worshipping the vampiric demon god of the jews

fuck off

You do

And you love me

This

ALLAH is the true God

fucking protestants

rely on yourself is my advice

PRAISE KEK

Fuck you Norway

My drawings are better than yours

Stop this bs posting new robot bumps! It's spam it should be reported!

fuck off too you disgusting shitskin, I'd wrap my dick in bacon and fuck your god in the ass.

.t shill bot

How can you fuck something that is BEYOND BEING?

kek was worshipped by the ancient mesopotamians as the god of change. driven by an inescapable boredom above all else, kek would bring about great natural disasters and war just to spice things up a bit. then, on a whim, he would bring great joy and prosperity to his followers. he did it all randomly, to make the world interesting. he cares not for his worshippers, he only cares about having shits and giggles. he is the demon kak, 3rd in command of satan's armies, formerly the archangel Paap.

jesus christ is the true lord

Yes norway you filthy shitty cunt

Your drawings are not funny and suck

Prepare for the return of the master

JESUS is only human

A

You guys don't even know how to meme.

We have already won.
You will never fully understand the power of memes until it's too late.

We know how to let you rot and use your own media and people against you

So how about that

So better kill yourself because I am the king Drawfag of Cred Forums

mohammad was a dirty goat fucking pedo. he is the patron saint of /r9k/.

It's not "Norway's drawings" you dumb chink.

The false architects of Lucifer who have long used chaos to bring forth their order are seeing their order undone by unleashed chaos on the very people who have been evangelized to and pretty much on board with the volk of Christianity and is fighting for the benefit of Christians, and you want to stop this movement?

Oh, how cute.

He thinks he will win. Ye of little brain.

He is the perfect human being

Have some respect

You
Blaspheme Nabi Isa and turn him into a dead man on a stick

Of course they are not

Otherwise I would be gouging my eyes out wouldn't it?

So sit back and bow to your master

My drawings are the best

>So better kill yourself because I am the king Drawfag of Cred Forums

Show draw ring pls

Psh.

goat and kid fucking is perfect human behaviour? typical malay

I already win by being the one and only MALAYSIAN DRAWFAG

You, chile and that faggot fuccboi Sakurahime will all pay

See them here:

moments-with-chaby.tumblr.com/

And be a patreon

Wow where did Muhammad PEACE BE UPON HIM do that?

consider this

kekism was manufactured and is being actively promoted by real actual discordians hanging out on /fringe/ and similair boards on 8ch

Why not show some of your funny comics Norway

lol now I know you're pretending
he always posts what he thinks is his good stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=gmHNE9FmPVw

you are the 4th person to bring up this Christ shite

jesus of nazareth teachings serve a useful purpose in society, no one will deny this
but to give such teachings divine right is simply arrogance of the highest order

there were once many gods, though El the highest may have been defeated by Yahweh, the god of war, but Kek has always remained, biding his time, and when Yahweh's followers are little more than dust Kek will remain

praise Kek and his prophet Pepe, may they purge the order of all things so a new era may dawn

>do you people really want more chaos?
yes?
why would people follow a literal chaos avatar otherwise?

>God abandons us because we killed His son
>people slowly start to believe he doesn't exist
>society keeps becoming more and more degenerate
>[currentyear]
>''Only retards believe in God''

>people think that through the use of memes an ancient egyptian God gets awakened
>''PRAISE KEK, GOD DOESN'T EXIST, PRAISE THE TRUE PROPHET''

And for a while I thought that this board wasn't filled with underage idiots.

ALL ARE GOOD THAT IS WHY I GAVE MY LINK

AND SO THAT YOU WILL BE IMPRESSED

Wow so funny I think I cracked a funnybone

NOT IT IS SO CRINGE

why are you posting this shit constantly?
your life must be lonely and boring

Jesus is a dead meme.

Let it go.

ALL ARE GOOD ALL OF THEM

FUCK YOU STUPID BONG

It's just the Summer/Election year people, Cred Forums is and always will be a Christian board.

i want the singularity

abortion help fuel technology somehow
christcucks are trying to limit abortions, therefore must remove christcucks

It's not meant to be funny sub-human.

Let's see a phunny Malaysia comic.

Fucking Malaysia trying to be a shitposter
Get a leaf faggot

They will never replace the leaf, don't worry.

Cred Forums is a Christian board

Amen.

gijinka Dot blogspot

Do it

Are you as good as me?

This is my
Work

it literally says in the qu'ran that he married a 6 year old and fucked her when she was 9

When she was 19

Kekists =/= Atheists

Why did God cuck Joseph?

Nice jew religion

In the Hadiths it says she was 9

Next

>Joseph's wife's son will fix the rampant cuckoldry in white countries

Yeah right, and Jews become decent people if you sprinkle some water onto their hooknoses.

>trying to divide and conquer the board this hard
Nazism is Christian you dumb niggerkike.

>Christianity is the basis of the entire morality of Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=KCwG13K7TAo

>Hitler will never forsake God
youtube.com/watch?v=MV1sVDU9E2E

>Hitler defending Christianity
youtube.com/watch?v=Sz42hBg4jys

>Christianity and religion in Hitler's Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=vat2wprB-0U

>Hitler the anti-christian: debunked from primary sources
nobeliefs.com/HitlerSources.htm

Hadiths say 19 you dumb shit

HAHAHAHA

I am truly the drawthread God

Bow down to me

Obviously.

"Got mitt uns."

It's funny because so many people on here think that Hitler wasn't Christian.

>2016
>worshiping a kike on a stick.
This is an Jewish board you faggot. WE praise only Yahwee.

Here's some Islam trivia silly leprechaun

Both the Qu'ran – Islam's sacred text – and the spoken or acted example of the Prophet Muḥammad (Sunnah) advocate the rights of women and men equally to seek knowledge.[36] The Qu'ran commands all Muslims to exert effort in the pursuit of knowledge, irrespective of their biological sex: it constantly encourages Muslims to read, think, contemplate and learn from the signs of God in nature.[36] Moreover, Muḥammad encouraged education for both males and females: he declared that seeking knowledge was a religious duty binding upon every Muslim man and woman.[37] Like her male counterpart, each woman is under a moral and religious obligation to seek knowledge, develop her intellect, broaden her outlook, cultivate her talents and then utilise her potential to the benefit of her soul and her society.[38]

Stupid chimp

The interest of the Prophet Muḥammad in female education was manifest in the fact that he himself used to teach women along with men.[38] Muḥammad's teachings were widely sought by both sexes, and accordingly at the time of his death it was reported that there were many female scholars of Islam.[37] Additionally, the wives of the Prophet Muḥammad – particularly Aisha – also taught both women and men; many of Muḥammad's companions and followers learned the Qu'ran, ḥadīth and Islamic jurisprudence (fiqh) from Aisha.[39] Notably, there was no restriction placed on the type of knowledge acquired: a woman was free to choose any field of knowledge that interested her.[40] Because Islam recognises that women are in principle wives and mothers, the acquisition of knowledge in fields which are complementary to these social roles was specially emphasised.[41]

While it was not common for women to enroll as students in formal religious schools, it was common for women to attend informal lectures and study sessions at mosques, madrasat and other public places. For example, the attendance of women at the Fatimid Caliphate's "sessions of wisdom" (majālis al-ḥikma) was noted by various historians, including Ibn al-Tuwayr, al-Muṣabbiḥī and Imam.[43][43] Historically, some Muslim women played an important role in the foundation of many religious educational institutions, such as Fatima al-Fihri's founding of the University of al-Karaouine in 859 CE.[44] According to the 12th-century Sunni scholar Ibn 'Asakir, there were various opportunities for female education in what is known as the Islamic Golden Age. He writes that women could study, earn ijazahs (religious degrees) and qualify as ulama and Islamic teachers.[45] Similarly, al-Sakhawi devotes one of the twelve volumes of his biographical dictionary Daw al-Lami to female religious scholars between 700 and 1800 CE, giving information on 1,075 of them.[46]

How can you even compare?

During medieval times, the labor force in Spanish Caliphate included women in diverse occupations and economic activities such as farming, construction workers, textile workers, managing slave girls, collecting taxes from prostitutes, as well as presidents of guilds, creditors, religious scholars.[67]

>look how feminist i am
you are under the impression that this speaks for islam?
in a time when women were kept in home and kitchen islam being a force for female empowerment is not a compliment

Because people pay me to draw for them and you are just a fucking chimp

>look at how much I deny history

In the 12th century, Ibn Rushd, claimed that women were equal to men in all respects and possessed equal capacities to shine, citing examples of female warriors among the Arabs, Greeks and Africans to support his case.[68] In the early history of Islam, examples of notable female Muslims who fought during the Muslim conquests and Fitna (civil wars) as soldiers or generals included Nusaybah bint Ka'ab[69] a.k.a. Umm Amarah, Aisha,[70] Kahula and Wafeira.[71]

You get paid for drawing that shit?

God damn.

>33 posts by this ID

Why is a subhuman using a third of a thread for his own retardation? I really don't get it..

That's right chimp

You jealous

Why can't you stop being so shit

jesus is made up jew nonsense

Cringe

he's right, I always thought you sucked at this
well, if you can get a few shekels out of it, it's good for you honestly
but you're not talented sorry

kike slave

>Norway
>chimp
Literally one of the whitest countries.

How can a stupid french who eats snails judge what is good art?

Says the yellow

this a thousand time this. our anger is meant to make people get in front of the issues to stop more happenings.

We are pic related

I've been posting about God working through pepe to punish the degenerates, liberals, and nonbelievers for a while now. This reaffirms my suspicion.

>inb4 banana warriors tip fedoras over my post

Use ALLAH

>38 posts
Just what the fuck are you doing?

>being a satanist

Being cool

Allah is true God

FYI I'm a devout Catholic who recognizes the power of summoned spirits.

Once Hillary is banished back to the netherworld, KEK will no longer be used.

Stop worrying so much.

Is Allah the Best of Deceivers?
According to the Qur'an, Allah is the "best of deceivers" (3:54; 8:30). The phrase is often translated into English as "best of planners," "best of schemers," or "best of plotters," but the root word (makr) means "deception." Hence, the following Qur'an verses should be rendered as follows:

Qur'an 3:54—And they (the unbelievers) planned to deceive, and Allah planned to deceive (the unbelievers), and Allah is the best of deceivers.

Qur'an 7:99—Are they then safe from Allah's deception? No one feels safe from Allah's deception except those that shall perish.

Qur'an 8:30—And (remember) when the unbelievers plotted deception against you (O Muhammad), to imprison you, or kill you, or expel you. They plotted deception, but Allah also plotted deception; and Allah is the best of deceivers.

Since the Bible declares that Satan is the father of lies (John 8:44), the question must be raised: Do Christians and Muslims worship the same God?

sorry for killing and torturing your cucklord yeshu (may his name be erased and forgotten) guys... he was a good guy but far too cucked he was pushing a degenerate multicultural agenda ever since the roman cucks took over and we're cool with his daddy too and I just wanna let you know since he chose me that you were raised a cuck and I have had a better upringing than you due to my superior and chosen culture and other stuff you don't know because of low goy IQ but hey you can be our chosen if you want, you just have to know your place.

The be gone Satan is probably meant to be ironic as your original post wasn't very substantive. Did you honestly expect a theological counter?

Catholicism at least may be the last example of something that always fights novelty and makes every attempt to remain constant and true to tradition.

Do you feel better now?

I'm White

Vatican 2

Which faggot is you bro
Is this you?