Why do niggers still care about slavery, is it a victim complex inherent in these monkey's brains...

Why do niggers still care about slavery, is it a victim complex inherent in these monkey's brains? They act like their ancestors were the only ones to experience slavery.

Let's give Australian convicts as an example:
>Lashed with the nine strand whip, then bathed in salt "coffin baths"
>Branded with hot irons, marked as penal property
>Slave labour (e.g. forced to walk up a revolving set of stairs to power grain mills)

And 99% of Australians who have convict heritage are completely indifferent to slavery/the British.

This isn't even considering things like who sold the African slaves in the first place (hint: it wasn't the White devil despite what niggers say).

Just goes to show how WEAK niggers are.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/louis-farrakhan-calls-jews-the-worst-enemy-of-african-americans
archive.adl.org/special_reports/farrakhan_own_words2/on_slave_trade.html#.V8j_mcvTXqA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_Relationship_Between_Blacks_and_Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why do niggers still care about slavery
Because it's the only thing that happened in their 5000 year history.

that and their incredibly advanced ancient civilizations that put all of our current technology to shame

Putting their incredible ancient technology aside, slavery is probably the most relevant thing that has happened to them.

>slavery is probably the most relevant thing that has happened to them.
It is.

Not even being racist here, but black people have never created anything really. If it wasn't for white people, they'd still be living in mud huts. And many still do.

>And 99% of Australians who have convict heritage are completely indifferent to slavery/the British.
Of course, they know that their ancestors were bastards that deserved all the punishment they've recieved.

Sophie Moone?

:^ )

OMG my capcha is 1234!

Pic related

/end thread!

>switzerland
That's the one with the cheese right?

Inducing a guilt complex in other people, and monetizing it.

And guns and thats more than I can say about your country

>That's the one with the guns right?
Why yes, indeed.

They were fine until some nigger made a movie called Roots.

Hi burger.

Actually they found out that mostly Anglos are descendant of ancient Egyptians. Only about 1% of modern Egyptians are. They were all immigrants who started arriving around the time Levites were fleeing.

I always liked switzerland only other country that I could see my self living in. Also thanks for showing me this goddess Sophie Moone something new for me to watch

s-shut up

>something new
Oh boy, this girl is like from 10 years ago or what not.

I need source plz

Sophie Moone HouseOfTaboo

If I haven't fapped to it its new to me

>who sold the African slaves
Farrakhan knew.

>Louis Farrakhan calls Jews the “worst enemy” of African Americans
worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/louis-farrakhan-calls-jews-the-worst-enemy-of-african-americans

>Farrakhan in his own words: On jewish involvement in the slave trade
archive.adl.org/special_reports/farrakhan_own_words2/on_slave_trade.html#.V8j_mcvTXqA

>The Secret Relationship Between Blacks And Jews by Louis Farrakhan
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_Relationship_Between_Blacks_and_Jews

Fair enough. Just don't come back to complain about shitty video resolution/codecs from back that time...

Mate, why do you even care? We don't even have 'niggers' in Australia. You grow up in America or something? The fuck's wrong with you?

Are you really that shut off from the outside world?

Yes it was Jews too.

>They act like their ancestors were the only ones to experience slavery.

You don't understand. They really think this. Almost every black person in America thinks this way.
Blacks think that Americans discovered Africa in the 1700s, had never seen a nigger before, threw nets around them, and then just shipped them to the colonies.
This is basically what public schools here teach.

They are all brought up believing this is what happened. Thats why they never let it go.

Slavery still exists in Africa. Ever hear#blacklivesmatter mention this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade

If they can't blame whitey for all of their shortcomings they would have to actually take responsibility for them

Niggas eternally btfo.

>And 99% of Australians who have convict heritage are completely indifferent to slavery/the British.
Better still, we still sing God Save the Queen and Rule Britannia.

>Why do niggers still care about slavery
Because it's the only historical event in their entire existence

In Reality only about 30% Of Aussies have Convict heritage. The Majority are free settlers. That being said Nig Nogs need to grow up.

Source?

I think it's even less than that, it was just one of many examples of non-African slavery.

They use it as a ploy to get what they want because of all the bleeding hearts. Actually, only a few slave owners were cruel to their slaves. I had a slave document at one point. Slaves were expensive (this doc said they paid $250.00 for one slave) Most slaves were treated very good. Would you take the last name of the person who owned you, beat you and treated you worse then a an animal? Alot took the names of thier owners. Alot got land from their owners. Alot didn't want to leave their owners and stayed on as workers. Also alot of whites DIDN'T own slaves. My family didn't.

you hit the nail on the head, user.