Anyone else a little upset that the most recent Manhattan happening wasnt bigger than it was?

Anyone else a little upset that the most recent Manhattan happening wasnt bigger than it was?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lSWMDgzHAqM
youtube.com/watch?v=Mic6yYmPT84
youtube.com/watch?v=O3iVktfFNvk
youtube.com/watch?v=3uNnrCbMWi8
youtube.com/watch?v=s6Uu2lQ9rYo
youtube.com/watch?v=GgWcxhMOHCA
youtube.com/watch?v=uOlGC3H4RPE
timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20160921T19&p0=70&msg=The Gathering&font=serif&csz=1
youtube.com/watch?v=sO_QntXc-c4
youtube.com/watch?v=jxxTHzERTsk
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_5csC-ZWlc
youtube.com/watch?v=zi20HDmg9nI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was big, it's just that we're so used to terrorist attacks in the Western World, and the media are trying to downplay it, I bet you the higher ups know that Muslims did the attack but want to cover it to protect their version of reality

No it wasn't. I live in Manhattan and no one gives a fuck.

No one gives a fuck about Jews?
Don't you worry O.P. there will be Happenings.
youtube.com/watch?v=lSWMDgzHAqM

Do you feel it? Something is about to happen.

It will happen when the weather cools.

That's when they'll make their move.

The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.

They're trying to force God's hand.

Watch for these signs:

Three branches will become one.

An island will drift away.

A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.

The star will gorge itself on clay.

Idols will speak and move about.

The black flag will fly above the dome.

The belly of the dragon will drip water.

Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.

A rock will stand on seven hills.

The ravens will starve.

The bear will leave its cave forever.

The rod and the ring will strike.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mic6yYmPT84

Will normies in Europe even hear about this? what a happening drought we have here

second bomb was a block from my work fuck you

It's on all news, it's NY after all. 2 deaths in Boston are far more important than 186 children, 300+ total in Caucasus according to European medias.

It's Happening. youtube.com/watch?v=O3iVktfFNvk

I am happy that it was small. My parents are on a 25th anniversary trip in New York and they were half a block away from the blast. I called them as soon as I heard and they were pretty rattled but they're fine

>I live in Manhattan and no one gives a fuck.

Must've been a white guy trying to bomb mudslimes then. Am I right?

youtube.com/watch?v=3uNnrCbMWi8

youtube.com/watch?v=s6Uu2lQ9rYo

At least it just created 29 new Trump voters.

This. This is all that matters

Underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=GgWcxhMOHCA

Newfag here. Why do you guys root for more deaths?

Pretty sure you'd be devastated had someone you knew been killed. Yet you pretend to act like psychopaths.

>Newfag here. Why do you guys root for more deaths?
it's called getting comfy, faggot

So that people will get fed up with this liberal agenda and start to fight it

based espana

Blood for the blood god. We worship Death. He is our liberator.

>Newfag here. Why do you guys root for more deaths?

I bet a poll of Cred Forums would show a high percentage in favor of Elliot Rodger getting into the sorority he hated.

be patient

there wont be a huge happening, yet at least

just slow slow decline and increased chaos

Praise Kek

source?

Cred Forums is a chaos cult first and foremost. we only pretend to be interested in politics and the world.

Time to get comfy

Little happening is still happening.

>Newfag here
Yeah I can tell. Pic related, it's our 2014 waifu Ebola-chan :^)

>Cred Forums is a chaos cult first and foremost.

I agree. Watching normies spin out of control is what I love, like Hillary's team actually blogging about nazi frogs. I

> Cred Forums is a chaos cult
No it's not. It's so obviously not.

The majority's between 20 and 30 years old. Dicking around online pretending to be a hard-core right-wing nutjob, making stupid connections to formulate a "conspiracy theory" and pretending to worship a frog god.

> inb4 thank you for correcting the record!

In reality, you're just a bunch of normal dudes. You get off this board of peace (kek) and go about life like everyone else. You wouldn't dare tell others how you wish there was a greater death toll for a recent "happening," so why do it here?

youtube.com/watch?v=uOlGC3H4RPE

timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20160921T19&p0=70&msg=The Gathering&font=serif&csz=1

it was to change the news cycle from the syrian bombing

>so why do it here?
because anonymity dipshit

because we want to, now fuck off.

You just pretend to be "comfy" because you think you're above the world, or some other stupid idea, watching everything burn.

If there was a large-scale global crisis, you'd likely be shitting your pants, pacing around in a frenzy, and contacting your friends and family like the rest of us middle-class citizens.

It's all a joke until your life is threatened. Bet you wouldn't want others to tally your death as a "plus" in whatever stupid proving-a-point-to-the-public bullshit they're formulating.

>If there was a large-scale global crisis
youtube.com/watch?v=sO_QntXc-c4

No. is mostly correct. Muslim terror attacks are downplayed by the media and have been for so long they have become normal. Thank you liberals. The attacker was heard to say Allahu Ackbar and ask if others were muslims. This is the new face of America, one where sporadic yet more and more frequent attacks by muslims are par for the course.

no i dont give a fuck. i am just excited for debates

Kek

>and contacting your friends and family
>implying

>It's all a joke until your life is threatened.
that's why i have guns, faggot

I dont mind, because it slowly grows and i get to watch the entire chaos unfolding.

ISIS allready said there will be nuclear attack on Washington and Moscow and both capitals will be wiped out.

youtube.com/watch?v=jxxTHzERTsk

No. This world needs to burn. Srsl
I don't care if i die in a nuclear explosion if it means that it finally ends my suffering

That's true. Every vote counts.

I told my friend about this and he said that he feels everytime something like this happens that I get excited. I agreed with him saying, I will get what I want when the straw finally breaks the camels back. I will have purpose

>when the straw finally breaks the camels back. I will have purpose
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_5csC-ZWlc

youtube.com/watch?v=zi20HDmg9nI