What are Cred Forums's thoughts on Roosh V? I haven't seen much about him here...

What are Cred Forums's thoughts on Roosh V? I haven't seen much about him here. I've always thought of him as a pretty big faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3432531/Pictured-pick-artist-center-international-pro-rape-storm-t-shirt-shorts-door-mother-s-home-lives-basement.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus
peacock-panache.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Roosh_Vorek.png
rooshv.com/what-is-a-social-justice-warrior-sjw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>lol just ask 6 million girls out if 1 says yes my system werks

His site redpilled me on women desu

REMINDER : Roosh lives with his mom's house in her basement

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3432531/Pictured-pick-artist-center-international-pro-rape-storm-t-shirt-shorts-door-mother-s-home-lives-basement.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus

the cool ppl live in their mom's basement, and the contemptible don't, and the weak (contemptible) should be bashed by the strong (cool).

> a brown Muslim man who convinced thousands of white conservative men to part with their autismbux to buy his stories about how he fucked a bunch of white girls

Jew tier

It does work.
>Give me advice on how to get laid
ok, here you go
>NO, NOT THAT ADVICE!! I WANT ADVICE THAT'S NOT THAT HARD!!!!

The point wasn't it doesn't work, the point was it's asinine.

I make six figures and have hundreds of k in saving s and live s my parents.

A few points abt that:

- at roosh v'a age, his mother almost certainly needs support. He is fulfilling his role as a son
- he has spent much of his adult life (most?) licing in foreign countries (ironically) where familial bonds are closer and more important
- as he lives abroad in estonia or wherever, it would make no sense for him to rent (12 mo min lease) or own a place in the usa, even if he had, say, a million bucks

He does a pretty good impression of a white man.

Return of kings is pretty based I guess

lmao XD WHere is he brown? I dont see it

It's asinine to rip on someone from doing exactly what they set out to do because apparently they didn't do it right.

Rip on the guy for being a shallow materialistic degenerate, not because you don't like his methods.

One more than you have, right?

This x 1,000,000.

> i keep forgetting this is considered white in the US

I just don't care about him my dude, I'm sure I could write a whole blog post about why he's a degenerate mongoloid sandnigger but I don't care.

>learn this ONE weird trick to help you stay alive
>just breathe lmao

>argument of holes

That was debunked within 24 hours.

Everything written about him during that situation was pure bullshit. It's also a lie that return of kings are a group that want to legalize rape. But it was definitely eye opening to see hundreds of newspaper spread the lie. They even wanted him banned from several countries.

Yeah I just don't know I'm intrigued by the idea but every time I try his methods I realize that I don't like talking with most women

His site was the first redpill for me, and I'd recommend it.

If anyone here thinks he lives in his mother's basement, or wants to legalise rape, you're a cuck who believes whatever the MSM want you believe.

I feel like I should add that he is, however, a degenerate, and isn't big on racial stuff.

Not really racial per say but very pro western

True but I remember when he went on a rant against white nationalists, calling them cucks because they didn't like race mixing.

Thirsty beta faggot

Roosh is a moslem shilling sharia law. Anyone that falls for his bs is already a dropkick mgtow follower or autist.
Any white male conservative that believes his taqiyya need to ask themselves why they are taking advice from a basement dweller mudshit.

Go to bed Nigel

>6 million

Oy

Iranian

I read his book and asked 5 girls. It just werks!

peacock-panache.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Roosh_Vorek.png

>mfw this guy wants to teach people on the internet how to pick up chicks

Why are so many Jew girls so lanky. Like every single one I've ever met has super skinny arms and legs.

Huge faggot. Cred Forums just wants to buy his particular brand of snake oil.

ur wrong, there are Thicc Jewesses. But I guess jewesses are often not that athletic because they are smarter than most women

American female Jew rats are usually lanky.. sure I guess some have a butt, but for the most part they're not the best looking people

>a 400 pound white women is better than a lanky jewess

hmm, really makes you think, huh?

Oh Australia. Never stop being you...

Why does he look like a Neanderthal?

He can pass for a Jew I guess.

He has decent idea of what is happening.

rooshv.com/what-is-a-social-justice-warrior-sjw

But he is also a rapist and promotes degenerate hookup culture.

Kasey is such a cutie.

Sleazy kebab. Needs to have his knees broken.

He's the typical ooga booga that thinks he's entitled to a white woman

Because he is one.

>entitled to a white woman
>implying white women have any value