youtube.com/watch?v=0zyLea-Pv_I
youtube.com/watch?v=eXZp2LZucP0
youtube.com/watch?v=5pWwt9gzOs0
archive.is/FyJVq#selection-1557.0-1557.56
rowvid.com/?v=eXZp2LZucP0&t=6.03&s=0.25
rowvid.com/?v=eXZp2LZucP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can we meme her out of existence boys?

To show praise for Kek, we should just make a bunch of Photoshop pictures of her in different places. She's asked for it and we need the keks.

I'm trying.
youtube.com/watch?v=d39p6kAKNYQ

It was willed by kek

The truth is Hillary vanished long ago. All we are left is pre-recorded Greenscreen Hillary, CGI Hillary, and Impersonator Hillary. The Trump campaign is effectively running against a ghost.

I thought Cred Forums was insane before. This election has done something to your brains.

Explain

Thanks for Correcting The Record.

>mfw the Jew has been working 27/4 all weekend to start another "alt-right conspiracy"
>mfw one of the kike (((news))) use their own false flag thread as the """"source"""" while screen-capping themselves on 4chans

Cred Forums is best goy.

Men who fight monsters, stare into abysses.... yada yada

You are literally worshiping Pepe now and claiming HIllary Clinton doesn't exist.

I said this in the last bread
the only constant in the cell phones is the room is right but no where in any videos is that big blue screen
The pink dots and bracltes are used to make sure she is tracking through the crowd right
and the blue screen would explain why when she does glitch out the stripes on the flag stay static and the pixels don't shift
There should be some break being that the colors are different

Explain the situation with her disappearing off the green screen, then. And the camera phones.

You're right user. She's a cgi ghost. How could I have been so foolish. Praise keke.

This is seriously creepy. What the fuck is that, can an expert explain this please?

this has been debunked in every thread thus far but some retard keeps making new ones.

Her disappearing wasn't a greenscreen thing, but some kind of artifacting error where it was drawing non-moving color data from the top of the screen (which is why you can see repeated copies of the top of her head when she disappears).

The phones are pretty questionable, though.

>Ghost in the Shill: Shitpost Alone Complex

>Her disappearing wasn't a greenscreen thing, but some kind of artifacting error where it was drawing non-moving color data from the top of the screen (which is why you can see repeated copies of the top of her head when she disappears).
Not true otherwise the podium wouldn't disappear as well.

the phones, she pointing at wall, laugh track some sound tech user identified as stock sound effect
Glitches? Ok, some tech difficulties
Phones? Mad angle maybe
Wall pointing and wall wave? maybe different angle
Sound effect used? maybe extreme coincidence
all of above together form mighty bullshit that is too hard to believe

this was debunked in the old thread, gtfo britcuck

You're welcome Australia, I've missed you.

No it wasn't.

and this has been noted before
youtube.com/watch?v=YEkMctGrabY

not true, check on the last thread my posts, id /QEfYB1O

and also posts of id /vD0TXLV and other anons, who pointed out that it's a glitch and explained it

>people still falling for it

youtube.com/watch?v=_chP8jMZ_Eo

>!dh7i1p/Jew
>Jew
Come on now.
Nobody accepted your lame arguments.

debunked not in the old thread, but here tho:
basically the glitch started copypasting image data from the first pixel lines until the glitch stops

Is that why she has the massive american flag backdrop?

I thought that was pretty unusual for her

Holy shit fucking wow this is fucking real isnt it

checked
Ok then, let's consider that real Hillary Rodham Clinton is dead or cannot leave her bed.
Where is that bed, or where is the body?

>basically the glitch started copypasting image data from the first pixel lines until the glitch stops
This has never happened before. Show me any other video where this first line pixel copying happens.

I'll wait.

I can accept a video glitch, but what's the explanation for Hillary not being on phones?

only for one frame even, one single frame and people are flipping out.

>nobody
you mean only one blind basement dwelling brit trumptard that wont even vote

noice

>Ok then, let's consider that real Hillary Rodham Clinton is dead or cannot leave her bed.
They could be using this.

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

That's the face of a woman who is beginning to accept the fact that she got schlonged again, this time by a reality TV star with a bad combover, despite having the backing of every major media outlet spinning things positively for her and covering for her, and despite the fact that she had an endless flow of cash and endless corrupt connections to support her campaign.

None of it was enough to overcome the happenings. She's the 2010's version of Baghdad Bob. Blunders, misfires, and random happenings going against her narratives proved too much. Nothing to see here, don't mind all of the shit hitting the fan in the background. Ignore my faintings, my coughing spells, the Islamic terrorism, the chaos in the middle east that I helped cause, the email scandals, the pay to play schemes as secretary of state, and mysterious deaths of key people who potentially would throw a wrench into my campaign.

It was supposed to be her time. A smooth-talking jack-legged negro stole it from her 8 years ago. Now she's seeing it happen to her again. The presidency is slipping from her grip. She'll be too old and unfit to run again after this cycle. She'll die an angry and bitter death on a hospital bed as she watches the combover man with the prize he didn't deserve to win. She deserved it, not him.

This fate is most suitable for such a lying, corrupt, pathological cunt such as herself.

see

I meant

see

>italian flag.

>y+8m7LJu
>............Ju
>Ju
>Jew

yeah ive seen this shit all the time and it doesnt make full objects disappear from a scene perfectly like that

but you would notice that, there would be difference in the top edge and the bottom edge and you would see that in the frame when she disappears. But there is none.

shill, just stop, it is not decent anymore, you are not making fool of anybody, and it is just pathetic now
get your ctr money and start growing tomatoes, it will be far less dumb that the thing you are doing now

[x-files main theme intensifies]

no there wouldn't be it would be an image of the size if the resolution of the frame with the same row of pixels repeated on every row of pixels.

the top row would be identical to not only the bottom row but every single row.

Don't be a retard, you're being played by this false flag.

Nobody has answered this yet.>>basically the glitch started copypasting image data from the first pixel lines until the glitch stops
>This has never happened before. Show me any other video where this first line pixel copying happens.
>I'll wait.

There are three running camera phones. There's one that is feet away from Hillary, and we can confirm its perspective because of the secret service agent in both. But she isn't in it.

Filthy leafkike gtfo

All of the networks covered the speech, right?

Why would Fox cover for Hillary and go along in silence with a green screen fraud?

>"this has been debunked" says increasingly nervous Aussie shitposter for the millionth time

yfw article 50 wont get triggered

implying glitches happen non-live
please

>89349621
got this gif for you from a previous thread
this one
you can see that pixels actually move

>89349567
this is a simple overlay, of course they would dissapear
what you have seen would be a different glitch, a datamosh

because they'd be seen as CONSHPIRUHSEE retards.

this only answers where she is not

Can some kind user provide us with comparison of Hillary rallies and public appearances vs Trump rallies and public appearances?

>yfw article 50 wont get triggered
Article 50 will be triggered, just like you are at the fact no one is buying your bullshit.

stop shilling and check this thread

>i have no arguments and must go in denial

It's a result of the video being broadcasted live. so I'm sure by going through enough live news footage you'd be able to find an instance where there is an encoding error. Keep in mind those only happens for a second with the disappearance occurring for only a single frame. (of which there are 25 per second).

No, you are being fooled by an illusion. See pic related. The man in the suit would have been much closer to the camera that Hillary

>id filtered

>It's a result of the video being broadcasted live.
Nope, this doesn't explain the podium disappearing as well.

>There's one that is feet away from Hillary

It's not away by "feet". Your perspective is all fucked up from the zoomed in camera. The stage itself is ~15-20 feet away from the crowd. You can see it in the side views provided in various pictures:

Even if someone in the front row were filming with a camera, it's not that close.

yes it does
see

Thanks for using a tripcode so I can filter you.

no it's true, seeing what this election has done here makes me glad I stopped coming here as much. It wasnt this bad 4 years ago, and there was still some crazy shit

Drop this angle. Attack her on her obviously failing health, her rampant corruption, her relentless pandering, constant lies, lack of any real platform, dependency on character attacks, inability to address issues, her failed political career, or her endless connections to the super elite that have undermined western civilization.

Even if she is using a green screen it pales in comparison to 99.9% of the other shit she has behind her. Dont stop twisting the knife in her gut to stab her in the colostomy bag, its a shitty effort.

Please do, I only want to speak to people who are smarter than you.

t. shitposting Aussie adding nothing of value or substance to a conversation

Thank you for Correcting The Record

>Drop this angle.

>1 post by this id
Getting worried?

literally the shilliest brit in denial on pol
banhammer please

>Jew literally in the tripcode

You're not gonna fool me, merchant.

I really want to believe that witch is so incapacitated she can't show up to her speeches, but i honestly have no idea whether to believe the happeningfags or the muh codecfags, both arguments are convincing to me because i know nothing about cameras. Would (((they))) really be so careless in their covering up?
I guess i'll just skeptically watch and wait for now. Keep working to expose shillary, boys

Is this some new shill tactic of accusing the rational people of being shills?

Fuck off with this fake shit.

The codefags are correct. The entire rally was filmed from another angle so this really doesn't hold any water to begin with.

>image macro depicting people falling for a troll
>red outline boxes and underlines to point teenagers with adhd to the epic parts

seems like the kids just finished breakfast.

Believe that.

MY SIDES

>drop this angle
ie, shut it down.
It's natural to beware of anyone saying this.

No, its a wasted effort focusing on something that will net minimal results. I want Trump in office, I want someone who will bring a fresh perspective to the position so we aren't mired in the same muck that has driven the middle class to extinction and turned our economy into an uphill treadmill for anyone who isn't a career politician or connected to people of power by blood relations.

We have so much more on her that is far more damaging, screaming "green screen" isn't going to be nearly as effective.

Underr8ed

> both arguments are convincing to me because i know nothing about cameras

Well if you do basic research on how cameras work only one argument would be convincing to you.

wew fucking shills

out

>1 post by this id

I'm so screen capping this epic post!

I don't know if I 100% believe it but you gotta be honest wtf is on the phones and the glitch. How can there be so many peculiarities around 1 simple event

>a considerate shill that makes itself easy to filter

neat

This is what happens when you let a coked up intern who got his job through nepotism do the video editing for a major event.

How can there be such a lack of investigation on your part? Instead of playing scratch and sniff with your taint and used your brain it's quite obvious.

Thank you.

Why did the teleprompter disappear as well as the podium but the wall stayed in tact?

>can't handle rational arguments tearing apart his ludicrous conspiracy theory
>F-FILTERED

You have to go back.

Not so sure about that. It shows weakness. She isn't confident in her health so she is resulting to paid audiences and green screens. Imagine what would happen if she had another coughing fit or fainting spell in a non controlled environment.

youtube.com/watch?v=n6CgMcIKU1A

Also, if this was staged then there's bound to be some actors in the crowd you can find trough some actor agency.

u sound like u eat cums out of bulls condoms

Can you translate that video for us please?

Then bring up the paid audiences, we actually have evidence of the DNC using their interns to pad their rally numbers and try to disrupt Trump rallies. We have speculation about the green screen and it can be easily dismissed at the time being. Secure victory and then go to war, not the other way around.

Is anything she does real?

Does she EVER tell the truth?

She's such a fucking snake.

True user. Really is cathartic thinking about it like that. She deserves nothing less than absolute utter defeat of both her candidacy and her character. What god awful corrupt people. Hopefully Chelsea realizes what's right before it's too late

I just saw that smarmy cunt head of CTR on MSBNC, they're desperate now.

They have an open order for dirt on Trump from anyone for money. They're really losing it.

because the video was filmed .......................
horizontally

not perfectly tho! that's why you can see some pixels misplaced in a gif i posted here

She's been paying audiences since the convention, we already know that.

'Member when several weeks ago her campaign staff was saying she could win in all sorts of scenarios?

I 'member

"They say the czar is a fake!"

does anyone know the song that's played over "aint no mountain high enough"? dunno why i like it so much

Thanks Russiabro.
I am currently reading The Gulag Archipelago by Alexander Solzhenitsyn, translated into English. Very interesting view of Russia from the past.

I've filmed a lot of shit, objects don't disappear nowhere near the initial glitch. Doesn't make sense my spaghetti inhaling friend

youtube.com/watch?v=m-8iaJTC5jk

The scenario where people actually listen to the bought out media. Thank god we got the internet and anons on autism bucks working tirelessly to expose her bullshit. After watching that Mark Rich video RE Clintons of the 90s I bet a lot of people want to see them burn

this autism is still being spread? some user literally debunked it already and anyone who has seen this glitch before knows ur retarded

Gets good at 7:30. Watching now.

*inhales spaghetti*
they dissapear from top to bottom frame by frame, not all in one frame
>filmed a lot
making beerbong videos on your iphone is not filming
I assume you have never filmed anything Live, coz that shit gets corrupted a lot

hello....
....it's me

if its an encoding error then why does the backdrop look so perfect when he disappears?

Too much schizophrenia in this thread. I'm no CTR shill, but this is shit that tinfoil hats believe.

Yeah, interesting. Just don't forget that at least half of the book is pure fantasy.

Straight out of the handbook.

She is already dead. 2 kings 30..37. Jezebel's death. It was on 9/11.

it doesnt, check this

We already are.

Here's part 2 to that if anyone is collecting.
I'm viewing it with the same suspicion I do anything. It's still very interesting reading.

Hey Hillary is to my left
>Let me Film the nothing straight ahead with my Ipotato
>Let me film in front camera mode the ceiling behind me.

61. posting completely reasonable and valid arguments

oh duh, you filtered me, good job

Show me one other example of every object on screen phasing out and the background remaining untouched. One other example of a live video doing that. I'll be waiting along with the other anons who asked for it in every thread so far

Cred Forums - Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.

The segment highlighted in the gif changes before repeating, from the hair beginning at the very bottom of the segment to there being a gap in between. why?

If you continue to refuse explanation you can never know the truth.

No retard it's as simple as her doing a speech somewhere else in a controlled environment and making it appear it's public.

They do this because they're worried she'll sperg out again.

ITT:

because the segment is there to direct your attention to the concept it is trying to portray, the actual segment is a bit thinner than that there the bottom is where the hair cuts of in the "repeated" part.

Thanks for re-correcting the record!
>1 trumpcoin has been deposited into your account.

Ok leafkike, I know you've been working hard to Correct the Recordâ„¢, but I'm still waiting for another example. Tossing it up to glitches and whatever is all fine and dandy but if it's as common as being portrayed by the kikes in this thread, I'd like to see another example.

You don't get to call other people retards.

twitter.com/BrandonGray13/status/777203686313431040

Keep being a useful idiot.

woah that showed them

youtube.com/watch?v=CKBRc8zNQ30

I love all these retards who are so deep into their delusion they absolutely refuse any kind of explanation that would wake them up.

>you have to explain X, Y, Z, R, Q, 7, and % then explain every minute detail about every out of place pixel to make me consider your explanation
>OMG YOU'RE QUESTIONING MY THEORY THAT HILLARY IS A HOLOGRAPHIC SHAPESHIFTING LIZARD PERSON STANDING IN FRONT OF A GREEN SCREEN THAT I'VE PROVIDED LITERALLY NO EVIDENCE FOR, SHILL, CTR, DISINFO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Vampires can not be tracked using conventional cameras, faggot. Downvote, Sage, etc.

this.

probably because the signal reciever failed to decode the signal correctly, cause most likely by some noise that distorted the signal

>as common as being portrayed by the kikes in this thread
nobody said it's common but it happens

They're flaunting it at this point. There's no reason for the laugh track to end so abruptly; even in sitcoms they fade out.

We're entering the stage where the elites take off their mask and ask us "what are you gonna do about it?".

i don't know how perspective works and i must shill

>Mexican and Canadian shills shitting up the thread and trying desperately to to destroy the truth

Kek

I'm not trying to "show" anybody, I'm not a high school kid.

>i don't know how perspective works and i must shill
Lizards turn their eyes to track a moving object.
Humans turn their heads to track a moving object.

Are Hillary followers lizards?

>This election has done something to your brains.
>this has been debunked
>Drop this angle
Thank you for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative
have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.
PLUS
L
U
S
You've earned a chance at a BONUS*
(((BONUS ROUND)))
*IF
D U B S: Lord KEK breeds the autism out of your line.

T R I P S: You never existed.

Q U A D S or Higher: Hillary strokes out after 1st debate.

i bet you believed the body double thing and donated to milo too dumb faggot

Milo is literally "hello fellow kids" the person.
he should delete his account. Oh wait.

The only person to mention "shapeshifting" "lizard" and "holographic" is you. This is a discussion of evidence that she never showed up to an event, and used a green screen. Your poisoning the well tactics aren't working.

>55888
Truth revealed.

just

Still waiting for our JIDF buddies here to bring out a similar video and artifact pattern. I've seen the whole screen glitch out, but not individual objects in front of not only an unaffected background, but the foreground news scroll also untouched. I'm not fully down the rabbit hole but I don't consider it debunked until something similar is provided. On top of the cell phone vids, bizarre audio tracks, and some dubious pointing it's admittedly a little too strange given she couldn't even stand on her own this past weekend. And no leaf kike, every thread I've seen about this so far anons say "it happens all the time"
I just want one

Then find one. Dig through live news footage looking for encoding errors.

interdasting

>Oh hello mr Trump
>What? I am on the other side of the wall? This wall?

This is strange; the thing that I find odd is that when she phases out the back drop doesn't glitch, only her image glitches. Why wouldn't the flag have artifacts as well, instead it really DOES look like a green screen.

The phone cameras can be chalked up to perspective however.

>The phone cameras can be chalked up to perspective however.
Thing is, why aren't the phones filming her?

So there's no proof of this happening anywhere else. Agreed

She is there. The phones are either a trick of government, or they're fake phones for whatever reason. Security? To prevent people from catching unflattering Hillary pictures in the event she "faints" again? I dunno. But this whole greenscreen shot is tinfoil hat tier. Look up progressive scan, and other video glitches and you'll find shit like this. In this case the vertical stripes help the illusion along.

You people are either nuts, or shills trying to make this place seem nuts.

Most of them look like they're focusing on the podium, you can tell the perspective is kind of janky in one of the stills because of the location of the people in front of the phone cameras.

I honestly don't know what to believe; faking a rally is kind of really tinfoil hat tier.

>Look up progressive scan, and other video glitches and you'll find shit like this.
Why does the podium disappear as well then?
Find me one other example of this happening if it's so common.

You're right.
The thing is, it's actually true.
The Jews know the sheep goyim would never believe it despite the obvious evidence. Much easier for them to believe those who can see are crazy.
The Jews get a kick out of telling the truth about how you're manipulated.
Always 10-12 layers of jewing going on with these psyops.

Why does everyone keep leaving out pic related?

The Hive Cluster grows

>She is there.

You people are all nuts! There is no conspiracy or trickery using superimposed video.

>The phones are either a trick of government, or they're fake phones for whatever reason.

Here's a better explanation for the phones thing. It's all phony and trickery with phony phones and superimposed video.

Wew, lad!

It's obvious they are using CGI to put those arms and phones in the video. This doesn't mean Hillary is a ghost.

Starting to think she died

Cheers, I didn't even catch that frame when I slowed the video down.

Go to 21:14. This is real.

Yep, every time they throw people at us we just soak some of them up.

You are all losing your shit. Hopefully when Trump wins you will learn to stop acting like hysterical women.

Government was supposed to read "field of view", but got autocorrected somehow. Was typing on a shitty tablet.

It wasnt superimposed. You're an idiot who has no idea how things work. There's another thread up now showing the rally from another angle. I watched this live and remember you idiots immediately going "green screen green screen", because you have no idea how anything actually works.

Progressive scan doesn't film every other frame without the foreground. It's impossible for Hillary to be replaced with the background unless they had a greenscreen running.

You keep stealing this shit from China and they'll get pissed off about it

Holy shit I can't believe this disinfo campaign is STILL going on.

The vanishing frame is simply the top of the image being repeated over and over to fill the missing data, you guys are retarded.

What hashtag should we use?

#greenscreenhillary

Also you CAN see Hillary in the phone, a phone has a much wider field of view so she's really tiny but you can see it.

Number of shills prove we have it right

What did he mean by this?

>a phone has a much wider field of view
Then why can't we see the flags?

you fucking faggots are pushing the 'trump supporters' are all conspiracy nuts agenda

ihope you all die in your sleep for being so retarded

>Also you CAN see Hillary in the phone
Screenshot, zoom and enhance please.

Not agreed, you can't say for certain but statistically it is very likely it does based on the technology behind it.

And then suddenly every shill argument is invalid.

stfu u fuckin tea sippin faggot
worry about your dying queen

>mfw just had a nice cup of tea.

youtube.com/watch?v=0zyLea-Pv_I
Watch when he switches to a shittier stream. Errors all over the place like you'd expect, but they don't really look like the hillary speech. Wait until they show a yellow box with type on it. Some of the words stretch straight down just like the stripes in the hillary speech. That's pretty much what your seeing. The words underneath arent moving either, so why are they occluded? The answer is because you're an idiot.

Thanks for correcting the record! Hopefully when Trump wins, we will execute all of you shills.

>but they don't really look like the hillary speech
Nice try.

You aren't even trying at point, CTR.

I'm on my phone right now, you need to see the movement frame by frame to get it so a screenshot won't work. I will try to make a webm later.

Also you guys didn't notice the black girl which follows Hillary's movement at 0:04. The static guy and her are the only visible phones that appear in the video when Hillary enters the gym, all the others before that are simply waiting for her.

All the other idiotic things about glitching and perspective were already proven wrong time and time again but I'm almost sure it's a shill perpetuating this retardation to distract from the REAL dirt about Hillary and make us look insane.

okay come on guys, has anyone ever used a video camera here. HRC is not a greenscreen, this is just the media being idiots and not knowing how to work their jap cameras.

Keep reading retard. There is a frame where it does nearly exactly what Hillary's does. Though with more artifacting around the screen. Most broadcast situations arent made entirely of vertical stripes.

It's simply the top of the picture being repeated again and again, you can see that the stripes are completely straight during this frame, simply compare it to the next frame and you will see it's distorted.

Reminder that these ridiculous threads are being made by CTR to make us look stupid. Sage all slide threads.

Reminder that these ridiculous threads are being made by CTR to make us look stupid. Sage all slide threads.

>There is a frame where it does nearly exactly what Hillary's does.
pics (and video timestamp) or it didn't happen.

Nice new tactic ctr but no one is buying it.

people are just cherrypicking and distorting facts to match their own reality

>people are just cherrypicking and distorting facts to match their own reality

How about picking a flag that matches reality instead of distorting it with a proxy.

my guess would simply be a compression error. to save data, streams use only CHANGES in the video from the background. trying to contstantly update an unchanging background would really fuck up bandwidth. that's why confetti causes live broadcasts to shit themselves. so something happened to cause the stream to shit itself, and for some reason the computer doesn't recognize her motions, and replaced hillary with previously recorded background footage from before she got on stage

>streams use only CHANGES in the video from the background
So why does the podium disappear as well?
BTFO.

It's simpler than that.

The codec is simply repeating the top part of the video to fill missing data caused by the spotty satellite connection.

>The codec is simply repeating the top part of the video to fill missing data caused by the spotty satellite connection.
Which apparently has never happened before ever, and there is no other video anywhere of this happening.

any proof it doesnt?

That's the face of a woman who is beginning to accept the fact that she got schlonged again, this time by a reality TV star with a bad combover, despite having the backing of every major media outlet spinning things positively for her and covering for her, and despite the fact that she had an endless flow of cash and endless corrupt connections to support her campaign.

None of it was enough to overcome the happenings. She's the 2010's version of Baghdad Bob. Blunders, misfires, and random happenings going against her narratives proved too much. Nothing to see here, don't mind all of the shit hitting the fan in the background. Ignore my faintings, my coughing spells, the Islamic terrorism, the chaos in the middle east that I helped cause, the email scandals, the pay to play schemes as secretary of state, and mysterious deaths of key people who potentially would throw a wrench into my campaign.

It was supposed to be her time. A smooth-talking jack-legged negro stole it from her 8 years ago. Now she's seeing it happen to her again. The presidency is slipping from her grip. She'll be too old and unfit to run again after this cycle. She'll die an angry and bitter death on a hospital bed as she watches the combover man with the prize he didn't deserve to win. She deserved it, not him.

This fate is most suitable for such a lying, corrupt, pathological cunt such as herself.

said it 100 times in this thread already, but the brittard refuses to believe.
lets find a video with a same error to shut him up

1:55
Does almost exactly what it does in hillary stream, but with other types of artifacting around.

OK, lets ignore all that and ask one simple question.

Why did every network use the same feed? For every event held by either side, the different networks had their own crews and cameras covering it. Why was the single, campaign provided, feed the only one available?

The press dogs Hillary like trained monkeys, yet not a single network has an alternate version of the speech from a second camera?

>1:55
>video timestamp.
>no video link.
Come on now.

>Which apparently has never happened before ever, and there is no other video anywhere of this happening.

is this sarcastic? i see this shit all the time

either the computer thought that the podium was part of hillary, and threw up footage from before podium was placed, or

>cgi ghost

>and threw up footage from before podium was placed,
OK, point to the part of the video of HIllary's speech where this footage is.
I'll wait.
youtube.com/watch?v=eXZp2LZucP0

YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER. FOLLOW THE FUCKING REPLY CHAIN.

I'm done. You people are too fucking stupid to talk to.

>I'm done.
Noice. Fuck off.

By the way the screenshot you posted is nothing like the same thing that happens in that Hillary video. It doesn't make someone disapear and something completely pixel perfect appear behind them like magic x-ray specs. Low energy!

As a video editor, none of the videos have convinced me of greenscreening yet, other than the part with the phones. Although I have not seen many videos of people trying to capture something with a phone, so I cannot be sure if that's real or not. Please without concrete evidence, don't spread misinformation and rumors. It only makes her campaign stronger, as you have seen with Infowars and their conspiracy theories making the general public not trust them.

watch 1:10 mark on that video, if that is not greenscreen I don't know what it is, it's laughable man
watch the guy with the camera, and people behind, all jittery and clearly put in by computer

OK so you're trying to say that they would have the video on youtube of a camera just rolling the background while nothing is happening and the podium is getting set up, or even simpler, the stream is repeating top of the fram becuase of data loss.

OR. they made a cgi hillary and didn't have the goddamn common sense to make sure that it was error free before streaming it?

When has infowars been wrong about Hillary leaf?
I don't like their shilling of silly supplements but they do a lot of good journalism. Well, as much as controlled opposition can.
>it's laughable man
I should have put Benny Hill theme music behind it.

i would never fucking trust a video of another pixeled video. that shit get fucked up so fast. depending on the lighting, even just looking at my phone, I can't see a thing im looking at

I bet you actually believe CTR is real and gives a shit about Cred Forums dumb faggot

>I don't like their shilling of silly supplements but they do a lot of good journalism. Well, as much as

holy fuck now i know youre trolling, even admitting their controlled oposition too holy shit

look at the guy with the camera's head in contrast to white board that says clinton kaine, that is not normal lol, it is clearly digital

Keep trolling 10/10, pol actually thinks people are this tinfoil

I lost it at JIDF

it does you retard
it copypastes the data of part of a screen horizontally
there is no such fucking thing as dissapearance of a pixel, he is getting recolored. if it is recolored into a similar color you would say: 'it hasnt dissapeared'. but you are too bloody stupid to undesrtand that this is not how digital fucking media works you worthless twat

Other feeds.
twitter.com/BrandonGray13/status/777203686313431040
youtube.com/watch?v=5pWwt9gzOs0

/thread

You guys would make terrible scientists, you are supposed to gather evidence BEFORE jumping to conclusions.

THEY HATE WOMAN LETS TRY THAT
>larry it is not working
>we have to try something else

This phone has a flip-case. Can someone explain how this screenshot depicts green-screen activity?

honestly they might considering hillary has deluded herself into believing that a couple hundred shitposters on a single board of an anime image forum are responsible for a vast uprising of neo nazis and klansmen. i really have to applaude you guys, not only have you taken over and discredited the altright retards, you've also discredited all of hillary's campaign as she now quixotically rages against the threats of a cartoon frog. its like watching a retard try to joust windmills

Making the world more liberal, one shill at a time

>You guys would make terrible scientists, you are supposed to gather evidence BEFORE jumping to conclusions

Sorry, this is a politics board, not a science one.

In politics, you ALWAYS jump to a conclusion and ignore the science (facts):

Man Made Global Warming
Gun Control Saves Lives
55 MPH Speed limit Saves Gas
18 Drinking Age Prevents Teenage Drinking
6 Million Died
Lee Harvey Oswald Acted Alone
Jet Fuel Melted Steel Beams

this is fucking retarded, and the lengths people will go to is unbelievable.

The fact that you're even making me reply to this shit pisses me off. Look at the 5-6 second mark. I know the two arent perfectly aligned but look how the stage version how much the guy's head and upper torso shifts back and forth as he's "cutting" and then look at the real one and how there's none of that back and forth moving and only the poor fuck leaning backward and towards the viewers left.

If you're going to go through the trouble of doing something like this, why would you not even do it right?

some people's kids, i tell you what

THE MINI FILM STUDIO OPERATING INSIDE CLINTON’S CAMPAIGN

archive.is/FyJVq#selection-1557.0-1557.56

>Cred Forums
>not racist

bizzaro world today

It;'s really annoying about how annoying you guys are about pushing this narrative. Much easier to slide the truth with bte like this. You deserve a raise, whoever thought this one up.

Well racism is how they label us not how we label ourselves
At least not me

this isn't proof of anything. she has commercials and ads. that requires high tech cameras and makeup and lighting and shoops. you don't just film with a fucking hand cam you bought at radioshack

Cred Forums is a board of peace.

>It;'s really annoying about how annoying you goys are being about not shutting it down.
fixt.

>we hate them for what they do...
>and all fucking jews and niggers do this! fucking jews their actions are BECUASE they are jewish. NIGGERS!!!!!!

This
We dindu nuffin
Well he acknowledges we do generalisation of the group
As for me I never hopped in the racist bandwagon as I believe many people here have not (see black people vs niggers arguements, Hezbollah appreciation etc)

and the thing behind is not pixel perfect, stop reciting some bullshit i have debunked TWICE already in this thread. look fucking here hey idiot look here:
what the fuck, the background is a fucking part of a fucking image on top of hillary's head, it's not even close to pixel-perfect matching the thing

also, commentary to all your bullshit greenscreen theories

it would be greenscreen only if she is sick, right? right. than the video was pre-recorded, and that means that the pre-recorded video was shown live, and that means that hillary was superimposed before any of those glitches appeared (as i have already proven, this glitch comes from a broadcast error). and that means that there is no way for a software to ever find out that there was greenscreen in the first place, because there is no hint of alpha channel around hillary (that bullshit exists only in project files, never in final videos), and thus there is no other way to explain the dissapearance of hillary, but through a random visual glitch, that has been proven times and times again in this and two other threads (see above, posted links to them in my other posts)

literally anyone making claims about greenscreen after this post is either a troll or a blind trump shill

It doesn't in this scene either, technically. It just so happens that the background looks identical when you copy paste the first row of pixels down, as it is made of vertical stripes

>Well he acknowledges we do normalisation of the group

An outlier does not a trend make

I'm pretty sure it's just a bunch of kids DESPERATELY wanting to fit in and be part of a "big discovery", they are probably feeling like the next Snowden.

>It just so happens that the background looks identical when you copy paste the first row of pixels down,
You're the Nnth person to say this, but no one has provided any pictures of this happening anywhere else.

Look, I understand the need for skepticism, but do you understand basic geometry?

Are you telling us that single row of pixels is being repeated?

Because if you cut a strip of crooked vertical lines and tile it vertically, you end up with a saw pattern.

>As for me I never hopped in the racist bandwagon as I believe many people here have not
i should hope not. I was on Cred Forums and for the first year it was pretty diverse. then the election happened. mods told everyone to go to Cred Forums to talk about it, and the vacuum left by the election changed the place. the last four years since have been nothing but NIGGER NIGGERS JEWS NIGERS AND JUICE ! KEKOLD! FUCK! KEKs KEKS! MUSLIM SHITSKINS! JEWS!

you remember the 'literally nothing wrong with bein jewish' screen cap?

Call them kids trying to belong that will get em keith.

Gona be employee of the month for sure.

> first row of pixels

At least you faggots finally understand the retarded claim you have to make to work with this retarded explanation you're trying to shill.

hey another idiot, look here ofc, check the .gif people!

feels good man

definetly not a single row, looks like it uploads them in row packages, check the .gif that i posted above

>you remember the 'literally nothing wrong with bein jewish' screen cap?
That is just dank memeing
Have you ever seen an Israeli flag getting any shit or being ignored for being a Jew?

webm of the phone

You can see Hillary entering the frame at 0:08 in the bottom right corner of the phone screen.

There goes the last """argument""", you go focus on her ACTUAL dirt instead of this sliding retardation.

youtube.com/watch?v=_chP8jMZ_Eo
And a video showing how the zoom lens flattens the perspective, which gives the impression that the phones are closer to Hillary.

check

Upon inspection, your gif illustrates that the saw pattern actually appears while she's in the frame and is then smoothed when the background "repeats" which is even fucking weirder.

lol im pro trump all the way

But the picture in the OP is pretty fucking obvious, and if you can't tell why her head is hidden in the bottom pic you need to kys

Listen to the Audio. When she says "wage" and "join us" you can hear that she is actually Shodan. Hillary confirmed malicious AI.

A lot of the Israel flag posters are quite funny. The real shills know to never even try shilling from an Israeli IP/proxy because it just gets laughed at.

I remember the day flags were introduced, and shills hadn't yet realised. 90% of shill posts were under an Israeli flag, it was hilarious.

>You can see Hillary entering the frame at 0:08 in the bottom right corner of the phone screen.
lol, no she doesn't. Are you blind?

>check
Yes my friend, your american proxy is working!

Quote from the Bible:
"Glitch moves in a mysterious way" - 55:8-9

With Cred Forums everyday is a school day

Though to be fair, that could be aliasing, and it could even be some kind of anti-aliasing artifact that causes the "glitch." I'm having trouble coming up with exactly how that works, but I'm also not a digital video expert. Not making up my mind yet.

Someone mix Hills face into this.

WE MUST NOT BECOME ONE OF THE MANY.

>inb4 all current Israeli flags are actually Russians

>Hillary moving right to left
>Guy in dark jacket moving left to right

Neither one shows on phone display.

I've seen a few Israeli flags say they were Russian and lied about being Jewish to move there. Could be trolling but you never know.

Because Fox is establishment Republican, not conservative or nationalist.

In the choice between a neocon with endless ties to wallstreet and globalist powers, and a conservative nationalist, who the fuck do you think they're going to choose? They'll keep a right slant to maintain their right wing viewers, but when it comes to the deeper stuff, they'll cover for Hillary hoping she can win.

No you can see through her. It's a green screen

Are you retarded or just pretending?
rowvid.com/?v=eXZp2LZucP0&t=6.03&s=0.25
Go check for yourself, click the next frame buttons, she shows up on the phone at frame 6.15.

Completely disappears for a couple frames. Haven't seen even a shill give a reasonable explanation.

>That is just dank memeing
>Have you ever seen an Israeli flag getting any shit or being ignored for being a Jew?

as someone in health care (paramedic) ive actually stepped outside my basement and seen what people are like in the streets. there are some damn good black doctors and firemen. Also a lot of white niggers. in fact, i have yet to run into an african american heroin OD. its always white trash. but the last time i told this to someone on Cred Forums i was called a cherry picking nigger lover. not that stereotypes don't play themselves out. But its not inherently because they are black

20:51 can't be explained. I had my CS bro over last night and he confirmed it doesn't work like that for glitching

Why no flags in background?

That's /thread i guess

The guy in the jacket is too far away to show up, you gotta remember phone cameras have a very wide field of view compared to the zoom lens the main camera is using so objects far away look much smaller.

I think you guys should learn some photography basics before spouting retardation.

>ITS ALL A VAST CONSPIRACY!!!!!!1

>proof

Have a rare nazi frog for that quality shitpost.

that bitch is dying

See those half-moons in the phone?

No, just some executives preferring one thing with their day job requiring another. If it were Jeb or Romney, it'd be a little different.

>the american dream
the american dream is to be american, not a multishittycultufag nation full of israeli kikes running your country for Israel

thanks for correcting the record

You can totally see her in the phones, you're all fucked

Also, lol at the acronym

I can't see her on the phone to the right, what about that? Seriously im trying to make her out and its difficult

Another CS bro here.

I'm not sure I'd trust speculation about how "glitching works" because the whole idea is that the video isn't "working" in the predicted way.

Look, the stripes are jagged while she's in the frame and they're straight when she's not. The way I see it, there are two explanations for that:

a) The jagged edges in the stripes are aliasing and some anti-aliases process is glitching out when it tries to correct that.

b) The media is making the stripes slightly crooked when they place Hillary on the screen, probably to make the background seem more natural subconsciously and something is causing the green screen process to glitch, possibly the aliasing produced by tilting the background.

Since we'll never know for sure, pick the one that seems most likely.

Sorry guys.

Nice try.
Still not seen a video anywhere else where this has ever happened.
Why does the podium disappear as well?

Of course it's difficult, it's blurry as fuck.
rowvid.com/?v=eXZp2LZucP0
Watch it at 0.25 speed, you gotta look at the movement to discern it.

I bet they thought that was a hilarious in joke when named it.
They always have to be too blatant.

>Why does the podium disappear as well?
This was already explained 148572 times in this very thread.
The codec REPEATS THE FUCKING TOP OF THE IMAGE TO FILL MISSING DATA, IT'S NOT RELATED TO MOVEMENT OR ANYTHING IT'S SIMPLY REPEATING AND NOTHING ELSE.

>Still not seen a video anywhere else where this has ever happened.
I have seen this several times before and I'm not going to do your own homework.

>This was already explained 148572 times in this very thread.
>The codec REPEATS THE FUCKING TOP OF THE IMAGE TO FILL MISSING DATA,
And every time no one has ever been able to show a picture of it ever happening anywhere else. If it's so common, where's the proof?
BTFO, for the 148572nd time.

> Why does the podium disappear as well?

Maybe I'm not being clear. Either the podium disappears because the top part of the screen is being tiled because the podium isn't in the top part of the screen, or the podium disappears because it's being digitally placed on the backdrop by the illuminati.

Learn to read:
>I have seen this several times before and I'm not going to do your own homework.

>no one wants to waste time combing through millions of videos to find one instance of this exact error happening therefore I am correct and Hillary is a lizard hologram

You couldn't possibly be more of a caricature.

Give it up already, CTR. This is pathetic.

You're not going to troll us into going around saying Hillary is a hologram, and if you did it wouldn't matter. I don't understand what the fuck makes you people think this kind of shit will work.

You're right, this entire green screen theory is pathetic.

bump limit hit. new thread.

This really didn't need another thread.

i always knew americans are braindead

It hit bump limit.
Obviously there's more to it than you think ctr.

It's like the movie They Live. The old lady in the grocery store says "I got one that can see." Everyone he tells thinks he's crazy.

You managed to meme Hillary into a decent pair of female legs in a skirt. Thank you.

dude, i gave 99999 explanations already to every single little complaint with proofs and etc.
they just ignore it
they are either completely braindead or trolling
any way it's not worth your time
it's better to leave the thread to the idiots, not like those 14yo will get to vote anyway xD

>You're not going to troll us into going around saying Hillary is a hologram
You are already saying that you spastic retard. You shills are so desperate you've resorted to strawmanning the entire argument of Hillary faking a rally and have tried poisoning the well in order to divide and conquer by pretending to be normal posters. Fuck off.
Thanks for Correcting the Record.
Of course it didn't, proxy shill.

>Hillary is not a lizard hologram

Hah almost had me fooled there merchant