Trump pulling a higher % of black voters than any GOP nominee in over half a century

graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

>LA Times daily tracking poll shows Trump up to 20.1% with black voters
>Also a recent Rasmussen poll showed Trump with an astounding 23% of the black vote

What's going on? Are blacks ACTUALLY getting woke?

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_romney_vs_obama-1171.html#polls
rt.com/usa/359771-obama-black-vote/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-PBf_H3z63A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6l7J1i1OkKs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Bm_yxsMCpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blacks vote for the cool candidate. Most GOP candidates were old, uncool white dudes. Trump is a fucking baller and a cool ass businessman.

they just want peace an safety. nobody hates niggers more than black people.

Nigs respect gold chainz n sheiit cuz, dat Trump nigga got swag pham

Saw a Trump sticker on a white pick up the other day. I thought I was gonna see a stuffy old white man but it was a stuffy looking black dude. He looked like the type of black guy would get called an Uncle Tom by dindus.

This is part of it. They voted en masse (I use that term relatively, since their turnout is alost always low) for slick willy because he was a 'cool' white guy.

Another part of it though that must be reaching many of them is Trump's policy on immigration. Blacks hate Hispanics and vice versa. Furthermore the massive immigration pouring over our souther borders has hit job sectors where blacks used to be able to make a real lIving.

They may not see the whole picture, but they can become crudely redpilled in their own way. I think a number of them also see that once the dems have enough voter blocks to win without them, they will be cast aside and forgotten.

Is there hope for Hispanics? Whites are voting to Trump at 56.0% and 32.7% for Hillary. Hispanics are voting for Hillary at 55.1% and 31.6% for Trump. These percentages are practically the flip of each other. Hispanics are just as divided as Whites are.

>The massive immigration pouring over our southern borders has hit job sectors where blacks used to be able to make a real living.
I have been saying this before even Trump entered politics. Now Trump needs to hit on this point in such a way that doesn't alienate the Hispanic Americans. He needs to say that massive immigration hurts both Blacks and Hispanics.

Black turnout for Kang Obongo in 2008 was higher than white turnout.

>LA Times
>Rasmussen

You mean the same polls that predicted that Romney would win in 2012

If that holds hillary's goose is cooked

You just know this kills the cuckservatives who throw away everything they believe in to appeal to minorities.

You'd think this would be bigger news. Is it real? Where I can see SJWs trying to explain it?

Because he is black dipshit. I wasn't including king nigger for obvious reasons. He is an outlier, not part of the norm.

He's already been doing that. I mean fuck, it's common sense that illegal immigration is completely unfair to legal immigrants. They just aren't fucking getting it.

>kills the cuckservatives
It truly does. What is amazing is that Donald Trump isn't pandering, at least not at the level that cuckservatives would. Sure he goes to special functions for certain groups. Trump doesn't change his message other than emphasizing on the things that appeal to that certain group. But the points he emphasize are already an established part of his platform. Further, he isn't making empty gestures such as holding pity parties or learning Spanish. Trump may not care about, or even kind, to a group's culture but he's certainly kind to where it counts: their wallet. The greatest kindness you can give to any demographic is giving them them means to provide for their families and be independent from the government.

>20%
Why are black people so stupid? How can they keep voting Democrat after all this shit?

That literally never happened.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_romney_vs_obama-1171.html#polls

LA Times has NEVER been wrong about an election.

None of the liberal outlets even want to acknowledge it. They think as long as they cover their ears and shout RACIST every 2 seconds, blacks will stay on the dem plantation.

>LA Times daily tracking poll shows Trump up to 20.1% with black voters
>Also a recent Rasmussen poll showed Trump with an astounding 23% of the black vote

Bush won it, Obama only won it and NC (only in 2008) cus King Nigger.

Virginia is going red folks.

Gibs

Blacks hate hispanics.

>even the hot-garbage CBC is conceding that trump is pulling ahead in battleground states

Its actually happening. He's actually going to become president of the fucking United States

>the DC suburbia
>going red

nope

You can't stump the Trump!

Mexicans and factory jobs.

>Are blacks ACTUALLY getting woke?

The most important one ready has.

HOL UP

Isn't his plan to replace the burritos with inner city nig kids? I remember a primary aspect of his plan was to give employment to urban youth and shit.

>replace
You misspelled execute

>They may not see the whole picture, but they can become crudely redpilled in their own way
please
most white people are not redpilled at all
e.g. if you think jesus isn't a dirty jew you're just a bluepilled asshole

INNER CITY DEATH SQUADS.

rt.com/usa/359771-obama-black-vote/

Your country went to shit and now it's too late

Yall realize the jews is tryna divide n conquer us right?
>lil wayne says racism is bullshit
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-PBf_H3z63A
>my nigga
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6l7J1i1OkKs

When a recession goes on long enough people will protest vote and I guess Hillary didn't call him racist enough to put the blacks off from making a protest vote.

I mean come on. Old white man or old white woman. Hillary is really only fooling herself if she thinks blacks will vote for her on principle.

Trump is the "burn this mother fucker down" candidate. Blacks can only benefit from a shake up. Or maybe they are smarter than we give them credit for and they realize that unlimited Mexican immigration keeps them worthless.

>vote to work hard
>vote to get free shit and quotas

When this is the only way it's presented, no shit they all vote dem

Romney got 27% of the hispanic vote
6% of the black vote
59% of the white vote

If it stays like this, Hillary is fucked

>we're actually going to break the democrat plantation

Is this why John Kerry lost

Trump needs to be winning more whites. They're the biggest demographic so being 3 points under Romney who lost is a big warning sign

Black ppl are like animals. They only respect strength. And they can see the political tide switching in Trump's favor.
It's in their genes to respect the alpha. That's why some of them cannot help but vote for Trump even if the entire media has set Trump against the black community.
Their fucking subconsciousness does not allow them to vote for Hillary.

Same as Latinos, nobody hates spics more than Latinos.

As someone who actually hangs out with based blacks, there's no denying this song whenever Trump vs Hillary comes up
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Bm_yxsMCpE

trump speaks simply. Blacks like that.

this

Trump is basically a white Biggie Smalls. he is their kind of hero

no one likes to be told how to vote. the Dems are ALWAYS referring to blacks, as if they are one block of voters. now Obama is telling them to vote for Hillary, or he'll be disappointed in "all you black people who should step in line"

john Kerry wasnt just "uncool" he was just depressing. I mean look at him. his droopy face always looks like someone ran over his puppy. And compared to bush, who was funny, active and likable, (but also knew how to put on a straight face when he needed to) he was just boring.

Its the same reason Gore had such a rough time of it. He was sort of proffessorial and dull. He didnt have much personality. (though he certainly was more likable than kerry, at least, back in 2000)

I once saw a piece that the NYTimes did on voters, i forget what it was about, but what struck me was one, this black guy saying that he respected Donald Trump because he's a queens native who managed to break into the manhattan elite. and more or less, something along the lines of "he was successful, I respect that" or something

>graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/
o shit dude
Trump is killing it with male voters

Thats his top support demo m8