Notable Republican/Christian People whoAccept Evolution

Anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.clarku.edu/~piltdown/map_prim_suspects/Teilhard_de_Chardin/primsus_Chardin.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

your mom

>not accepting evolution
wtf, is that a thing in america?

Also the entire Nazi party, and most of the people on Cred Forums

Thought most of them were pagans. Learn something new every day I guess.

the pagan stuff was mostly LARPing

haha get rekt faggot

Steven Crowder

>nazis loved a filthy desert jew by the name of jesus
fuck off faggot

>Thought most of them were pagans.
That's not true. The Third Reich tried to implement some of the pagan traditions into the German's daily life, but still they were Christian.

i'm sure it wasn't propaganda or anything

www2.clarku.edu/~piltdown/map_prim_suspects/Teilhard_de_Chardin/primsus_Chardin.html

theillard de chardin : it's a lie !!!

The Nazis were close to implementing a new state religion called "Positive Christianity". It was meant to make Christianity more in-line with German nationalism. Many of the Nazi higher-ups were atheists, but they realized that Christianity was a key element of nationalism and anti-communism at the time.

Also, the Nazis didn't like Catholics or Masons, because they were seen as globalist forces that interfered with German nationalism; so they wanted to create a religion they could control.

forgot link: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity

How can you accept evolution if you believe in god though?

Me. Can't tell you who I am though, for obvious reasons.

>at the time
you can't de-semitize christianity
reminder the 1930s nazis failed and were defeated by the jews and Allied-christians
the only answer is to treat christianity as the branch of jewish thought it is and eliminate it along with all semitic ideologies

The only thing more ridiculous than not accepting evolution as a valid theory is thinking that religion and science must be incompatible.

Easy. I evolved from an amoeba, so who created the amoeba? Go back as far as you want in the existence of anything and you must come to a beginning, a creation point. One does not have to accept the book of Genesis word for word in order to believe God exists and is the Creator.

yes believe in evolution, because it's not like the fossil record doesn't just show complex organisms and complex plants basically appeared overnight or anything with no fossilized records of any gradual change little by little

An uber complex naturalistic system only strengthens the idea of a creator, it's just southern baptist blind dogma that provides the notion that such a god wouldn't stoop to using a system of death to do it, nevermind the fact that their present notion of life is totally irreconcilable with the bible's, which considers insects little more than a self-replicating food source.

What we know now about celullar death should've been a turning point for the vast majority.

Theodore Roosevelt.

What created god then?

Origin would imply time, which isn't empirical. It would also imply non-existence, which is only conceptual.

Who knows? It's life's greatest mystery. But that's not what you asked. You asked how can you believe in both. I might as well ask how can you not?

1930s is not all history.
There used to be a time in the middle ages where Jews were chased out of every kindgom all over Europe.

But that time disappeared because 1789 and liberalism happened.

There's too many to choose from, i wouldnt know were to start

Y'see senpai, the belief is that God knows the future and planned everything in advance. So he made his first building blocks of life and then set evolution in motion. He knew that humans would eventually appear and so on.