Daily reminder we can blame yesterday's events on Trump

Daily reminder we can blame yesterday's events on Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant
washingtonexaminer.com/obama-mocks-trump-but-has-barred-immigrants-many-muslim-6-times/article/2594016
pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/
nytimes.com/2016/09/18/opinion/sunday/an-al-qaeda-martyrs-enduring-pitch.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw
pastebin.com/YfjkM5i5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>lefties bealive this

>MUSLIMS: Let us in to kill you or we're going to kill you!
>This is somehow Trumps fault
Lefties really have gone full retard

what happened yesterday?

>righties can't spell beleave

>lefties cant spell believe either
Sad!

I apologize for my fellow nordic brother's behavior.

>trumblr liberal ignites bombs

>"see the alt-right are the terrorists!"

Do you understand the cognitive dissonance you're experiencing?

Do you understand you believe you can never be wrong about anything - even when it's staring you right in the face?

maybe you should go back to >>>>/facebook

>yesterday's events
what happened

I'm reminded that lefties are eligible to be hanged for treason.

he literally called for the banning of muslim immigration

If Obama called for the banning of Christian immigrants you people would be losing your fucking shit. Imagine how Trumps idiocy sounds to your average muslim.

> Plagiarizing Ben garrison
We're gonna need a bigger oven

And maybe you should go pray to Mecca before blowing something else up, Muhammad.

How

EXCEPT

He isn't admitting Christians from Syria now, is he?

A

>proof reading on a taiwanese paper folding bulletin board

>muslims are one person
99% of muslims have nothing to do with ISIS dumbass

>If Obama called for the banning of Christian immigrants you people would be losing your fucking shit.
Flawed analogy. This is more akin to Salman bin Abdulaziz banning Christian immigrants into Saudi Arabia.

Unfortunately the "average" muslim worldwide is a murderer in ideology

>he literally called for the banning of muslim immigration
And?

Were they not attacking us or anywhere else prior to him making that statement? Is the the sole reason they are attacking us?

No.
Them attacking us only helps to validate the reasoning for his proposed ban. It makes everyone trying to downplay the threat of Islam as dishonest buffoons.

KEK

>banning Christian immigration
>in a country full of Christians
>leaf
wew lad.

>Unfortunately the "average" muslim worldwide is a murderer in ideology
never go full retard

It's time to stop.

It's time to stop shit posting, leaf.

If you name your enemies, they win.

If we kill our enemies they win. Why does Cred Forums have a hard time understanding this?

You're literally wrong, most muslims feel martyr attacks are ideologically sound and morally defensible. Most muslims believe that women are second class citizens and that gays should be killed. Most muslims believe that those who leave the faith should be put to death.

The extremely small percentage of reformist Muslims in the US have a moral responsibility to wage war on the evil ideologies of the masses of anti-western muslims that exist. No amount of denial can save you from this fact.

The bombs, stabbings in the mall, etc

At least one of those events have already been confirmed to be ISIS-inspired, which is a terrorist group that catapulted to international notoriety by Trumps Islamophobic rhetoric

>Daily reminder that if you offend muslims they will become terrorists, so we should let in more muslims and bend over backwards to let them assfuck us for the sake of national secrurity.
this is what liberals actually believe

No, ISIS was catapulted into international relevance by Obama's poor handling of the middle east and his continued flow of money, weapons and training to war torn countries without any attempts to keep them out of the wrong hands.

>Were they not attacking us or anywhere else prior to him making that statement?
In statistically insignificant numbers. When the grave threat of muslims outpaces the deaths caused by lightning strikes or falling in the shower, call me. In the mean time keep your fear mongering to yourself.

What is that cartoon trying to say? That when Trump says some harsh truths, there will be more terrorists? Sugarcoating islamic terrorism and trying to hide it is going to help recruiting people to islamic extremist groups if anything.

>allahu goes akbar somewhere in europe
>direct connections to islamic terrorist group
>devoted muslim, grew up in islamic family, followed islamic doctrine etc.
>media sugarcoats his skewed up islamic worldview: "He dindu nuffin, he was just messed up"
>media even goes far as lying about his religious and political views: "It had nothing to do with islam, dindu nuffin"
>potential terrorist recruits will think nothing of this because according to media the death and chaos has nothing to do with islam

Accidental deaths and murders are two entirely different concerns, you insipid leaf.

One is damnable and the other is unpreventable.

>If Obama called for the banning of Christian immigrants you people would be losing your fucking shit.

Because it wouldn't be justified.

> Imagine how Trumps idiocy sounds to your average muslim.

Imagine how every aspect of YOUR life sounds to an average muslim.

They HATE you you fucking KEK LEAF

USEFUL IDIOT

>most muslims feel martyr attacks are ideologically sound and morally defensible
gonna need sources on these bullshit statistics.
Oh wait.
There arent any.
because you made them up.

>which is a terrorist group that catapulted to international notoriety by Trumps Islamophobic rhetoric
I didn't realize that Trump announced his candidacy and his proposed ban on muslim immigration prior to 2014.

When you notice that not a single muslim authority comes up to declare that they do not support the terrorist acts, it kinda leaves an impression that they aren't quite against it, you know.

>Christians
>implying Mexicans aren't Christians
did you forget your audience?
a fucking leaf...

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx

Enjoy your hours of being wrong

A temporary ban until we can figure out who is actually coming into our country. I little reminder FDR did not let in refugees fleeing Hitler's war because there was no way to vett these people and keep our country safe.

He probably should have specified 'catholics'

Man you look pretty dumb, record not yet corrected, keep going

>it wouldn't be justified.
bingo

Nope, if you're referring to the creation of ISIS you can thank George Bush and Dick Cheney for that. Trump helped make ISIS big by giving them a stage to stand on.

>In statistically insignificant numbers.
So again, you have no proof of causation. You're just deflecting from the point.
There were plenty of terrorist attacks prior to this specific election season. This isn't a new problem.
>keep your fear mongering to yourself.
Says the person that wants to blame everything on the words of one individual candidate for one election. You're fear mongering a candidate and trying to implicate their words with the acts of another person.

You have no argument to present that supports the claim that these acts wouldn't have taken place with or without the specific proposal of this specific candidate.

The idea that Donald Trump, OF ALL THINGS, is making young Muslim men from all over the Arabic world join a group like ISIS to kill westerners and others, is just a convenience on the part of the Democrats for the sake of the US election. Fuck off. You disgraceful bag of trash! You really believe this disgusting, utterly dangerous piece of hyperbolic nastiness, don't you?!?!?!?!?!

Have sex

>which is a terrorist group that catapulted to international notoriety by Trumps Islamophobic rhetoric
one of the most CTR posts I've ever seen

ISIS not only existed before Trump's campaign, it was at it's PEAK

like ISIS is the only reason to not want Muslims in your neighborhood

stop using your mouth more than your eyes and ears

some muslims ≠ most muslims
learn to math

You're completely wrong.
ISIS doesn't flourish because americans watch the news, ISIS flourishes because there is no-one to oppose them in the region. They would be committing atrocities whether we are paying attention or not.

Daily reminder if you import muslims into your nation you're a naive idiot, blind to history and the current struggles of your muslim infested allies. Or you're sinister and are deliberately trying to ruin the culture that hosted you.

no

100% of muslims think isis is great.

see
kthx

Reminds me of when you see pics of 2 ISIS members cutting peoples heads off, while hundreds are circled around just watching

>Because it wouldn't be justified
How many terror attacks in NA have been committed by immigrants in the last 15 years again?

If 30% of Americans believed homosexuals should be killed then yes, muslims would fit right in.

They're not.

You're an idiot. These people wouldn't come in to the west and immediately adopt western values, they've been indoctrinated against them.

They don't respect life the same way we do, they don't have a commitment to individual liberty that we do and they don't believe you have a right to life if you're not a muslim.

In the muslim world, anyone who is not a muslim isn't simply a non-muslim, they are a muslim who has rejected the word of Mohammad and they are perfectly justifiable in their religion to kill you.

Turn 18
Seek Sunlight
Hit the weights
Take a Shower
Have Sex
Gain Height
Get a Clue

if that is enough to radicalize the average muslim into wanting to kill innocent people then maybe it's time to admit that they aren't the religion of peace

Took the words outta my hands.

Would gang members shooting wildy into other gang members count as mass shootings?

that's what Mexicans are isn't it?

If people saying (true) mean things about you is enough to make you blow up innocent people, then you are an absolute animal.

For all the white guys who have to sit in classrooms and learn about how they're the embodiment of evil and the responsible for all the bad things in the world, you'd think they'd be turning terrorists left and right.

>if i don't see it, it doesn't exist
they are literally big children

obama is mates with isis

trump mearly wants to keep it out.

also trump didnt force them to do anything and all they did was help him

Look man, I see your perspective. You are trapped in the delusion that the white race is pure. This has already been fact checked and proven to be false. Trump is a bigot who divides America into stigmatizing innocent Muslims which then puts them into a position where they feel like extremism is the only way to live a prosperous life.

If Trump could just keep his fat racist mouth shut then ISIS would have already given up. This has also been fact checked which has been proven true.

>If Obama called for the banning of Christian immigrants you people would be losing your fucking shit
because Christians never blow things up in the name of God anymore

>many muslims in uneducated third world shitholes have shitty beliefs
yeah no shit

I hope someone can make an edit of that to where he's pointing upwards instead

>respect life the same way we do
wtf.
what country do you think this is?

>my hypothetical is proven to be true btw
shut the fuck up CTR, don't you have some politifact sources you need to find for Hillary's tweets

I already won the debate, racist

neither do most muslims

If your start labelling and oppressing a population, what do you think is going to happen? When a muslim born in the US looks at history and notices the US has spent the better part of 2 decades bombing muslims, what conclusions do you want them to draw?

hundreds of ISIS assholes ≠ most muslims
learn to cound

>Let us in AND we will kill you
Ftfy

that they deserved it

Really sends electrical impulses from neuron to neuron inside my white matter.

No, but a relatively large amount do. 10% seems small until you take 10% of a billion people and all of a sudden you have 100 million people who support blowing things up with intent to terrify and kill.

Stop shitposting

>We must wait until it's 51% of muslims that want to murder westerners before we decide that it's a problem, this 33% isn't enough to worry about!

Relative to Christians, yes they do

what? do liberals even try to make sense anymore or do they just put random things together in hope their audience is dumb enough to not even think any deeper than the image

>Isis is trump's fault!
let's take a look at the history books

trump's candidacy announced: June 16, 2015

history of ISIS
Active: 1999–present
Established under the name of Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad: 1999
Joined al-Qaeda: October 2004
Declaration of an Islamic state in Iraq: 13 October 2006
Claim of territory in the Levant: 8 April 2013
Separated from al-Qaeda: 3 February 2014
Declaration of caliphate: 29 June 2014
Claim of territory in:
Libya, Egypt, Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Yemen: 13 November 2014
South Asia: 29 January 2015
Nigeria: 12 March 2015
North Caucasus: 23 June 2015

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant

Unless all of them are time-travelers, you're 100% wrong.

how does that feel?

>a billion people

and the odds that they'll reach that conclusion decreases each time they encounter racism in their lives, the kind of racism Trumps statements and policy proposals encourages.

I'm sorry user, I meant 1.62 billion. Is that better?

thank god for your response

for a while there I was really worried you might have offspring

>1.62 billion

>How many terror attacks in NA have been committed by immigrants in the last 15 years again?

June 25, 2006 (Denver, CO): Saying that it was 'Allah's choice', a Muslim shoots four of his co-workers and a police officer.

July 28, 2006 (Seattle, WA): An 'angry' Muslim-American uses a young girl as hostage to enter a local Jewish center, where he shoots six women, one of whom dies.

June 1, 2009 (Little Rock, AR): A Muslim shoots a local soldier to death inside a recruiting center explicitly in the name of Allah.

November 5, 2009 Ft. Hood, TX A Muslim psychiatrist guns down thirteen unarmed soldiers while yelling praises to Allah.

September 11, 2011 (Waltham, MA): Three Jewish men have their throats slashed by Muslim terrorists.

February 7, 2013 (Buena Vista, NJ): A Muslim targets and beheads two Christian Coptic immigrants.

April 15, 2013 (Boston, MA): Foreign-born Muslims describing themselves as 'very religious' detonate two bombs packed with ball bearings at the Boston Marathon, killing three people and causing several more to lose limbs.

September 25, 2014 (Moore, OK): A Sharia advocate beheads a woman after calling for Islamic terror and posting an Islamist beheading photo.

July 16, 2015 Chattanooga, TN A Muslim stages a suicide attack on a recruiting center at a strip mall and a naval center which leaves five dead.

December 2, 2015 San Bernardino, CA A Muslim shoots up a Christmas party with his wife, leaving fourteen dead.

June 12, 2016 Orlando, FL Omar Mateen shoots and kills 49 people and injures 53 more at a gay bar, the largest mass shooting in U.S. history.

Yes user, that is roughly the number of muslims in the world.

>he literally called for the banning of muslim immigration

So what?

Obama has literally already temporarily banned Muslims from coming to America - SIX FUCKING TIMES!

washingtonexaminer.com/obama-mocks-trump-but-has-barred-immigrants-many-muslim-6-times/article/2594016

>33% is most muslims
TRUMPFAGS CAN'T DO MATH CONFIRMED

>muslims in the world

You sly dog leaving out 9/11 when it's just a week over 15 years ago

>muslims are naturally violent and will kill people
thats all Im getting from this

>muslims

>thinks he held a debate in which he literally just said, you're wrong, I'm right, you're wrong and it's been proven that that's true and I'm right

you might want to go look up the word debate...

or alternatively chug some bleach

That cartoon makes 0 sense

Let us in to conquer your lands or we are going to be violent.

really flongos my bongos

Wait when was that one created? I was just jiving when I described the practices of the left by describing themselves but replacing them with Trump, but is that really what they're doing? Shameful.

>>muslims

>When a muslim born in the US
>what conclusion?
Islam is retarded, how/why have I wasted so much of my life?

ISIS is not = All Muslims. Muslims hate ISIS for what they've done to their country. Google Aleppo you piece of shit Gary Johnson wanabe. Muslims are now equivalent to the Jews of WWII. It's the same anti-semitic rhetoric

then they deserve to die

>>>

I thought hillary was the one that started isis

it doesn't need to be most...
it just needs to be enough that I'm made to feel unsafe
if I don't feel safe with them around me, I don't want them around me
is that really that complicated? I put it in terms of feelings so that you can relate.

>Muslims are now equivalent to the Jews of WWII
oh dear you are going to regret posting this

You might be thinking this is related to Islam, but you're wrong. It's actually a result of hegemonic kyriarchic and patriarchical power structures intersecting with white supremacy and misogynoirism to create an oppressive imperialist, capitalist culture that oppresses persons of color.
To be honest, the only things we can really do in this situation is broaden laws against hate speech and online harassment, ban guns, and import more refugees.

Not going to google all of them, but San Bernardino and Orlando FL incidents were committed by native born citizens.

My point is, citizens of the US are statistically more prone to criminality than immigrants. Banning immigrants is stupid if you're trying to prevent terrorist attacks, your own citizens are more likely to commit them.

This

Done a long time ago.
I don't want to.
I do.
I don't want to.
I don't want to.
Is that even possible?
Not sure what that means.

who cares about most?
where did you find this 50% yardstick?

>Citizens of the US

Which citizens, and why?

9/11 hijackers were in country on business and tourist visas

pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/

>citizens of the US are statistically more prone to criminality than immigrants
Stop shitposting, you fucking leaf.

>Muslims hate ISIS for what they've done to their country.

Then maybe they should stay home and fight back.

4/10 shitpost harder

>native born citizens
Orlando was born to immigrants
One of the Bernardino shooters was native Paki if I remember correctly

I don't recall there being a massive upsurge of German or Asian terrorism after we bombed the shit out of their countries. Really makes you think...

Your proxy isn't fooling anybody.

Maybe because there aren't a shitton of videos of Christians beheading those who insult Christianity?

>Daily reminder we can blame yesterday's events on Trump
idiot

This is no time for politics. We should join hands in multicultural harmony!

>"radical islam"
>like it's not a real thing
How fucking insane is the msm? What the hell are they doing?

I read this article in the NYT earlier which appears to fucking take the side of Al Qaeda against Donald Trump:
nytimes.com/2016/09/18/opinion/sunday/an-al-qaeda-martyrs-enduring-pitch.html

This shit is fucking baffling.

>Meraculosly, no one died
>Blame Trump

what happened yesterday?

this tbf

Fuck off leaf. If Muslims built a successful civilization and Christians were coming in blowing themselves up and dismantling their culture, they would have every right to deny them entry. In fact they'd be stupid not to.

Your main groups prone to terrorist actions ie: with a political goal in mind; are white religious anti-government types who fear the encroachment of government thugs. And middle-eastern religious types...who fear government thugs encroaching into their lives and their former homelands.

It's a good thing the white terrorist types are usually racist because that would be a pretty scary alliance.

>An Al Qaeda Martyr’s Enduring Pitch
>Martyr
fucks' sake

>not sure what getting a clue is
literally...
please do yourself and the rest of the planet (ETs too if they'd have the misfortune of encountering you down the road) and kys

still born in the US dumbo

>happenings in NYC
>happenings in Minnesota
>one week before the first debate

The election is over. Trump will probably be 20 points ahead of Hillary after the debate. Most Americans, even most self-professed liberals, don't really like Muslims, whether they admit it or not.

Nobody gives a fuck about "muh Muslim plight", especially white suburban soccer mom liberals, who Hillary is now in danger of losing.

Susie Homemaker turning on the news and seeing thousands of foreign Muslims overrunning the Mail of America is literally one of the best things that could possibly happen for Trump right now.

>"You better not defend yourself goy! You'll make the people attacking you angry"

That did happen, only difference is that it was a thousand years ago and now we're civilized enough to not go around waging holy wars

Yes, CTR. Couldn't find a cite quickly but the opposite is the case - a wicked high percentage of whites are of wicked high purity.

What you call extremism is normal self-preservation - is common sense, the normal American attitude before 1965.

> Trump keeping his mouth shut stops ISIS

sheerest bullshit -- ppl are right that there's an influx of libs, with Cred Forumss new notoriety. That's fine, that's what Cred Forums does.

JUST

Wait, didn't Obama/Hillary literally give weapons to ISIS, and didn't they just yesterday help ISIS gain ground in Syria with aerial support?

Hi asshole! Histrionic hyperbolic fucktard! Trump wasn't running State Hillary was, but hey why let facts cloud a shitty dig, yo.

So a White Man actually WAS responsible!
Phew, I can rest easy.

There was a bomb in New York and Virginia, and someone went on a stabbing spree in a mall in Minnesota. I don't think anyone actually died though

Well one third of the people you mentioned weren't born in the US, so not really. And 1 generation American born might as well just be Afghani

>muslims are a single poorly delivered campaign speech away from joining a murderous totalitarian caliphate

dat pic
dat id (boom)
lol

Yeah those damn Christians carrying out all those recent terror attacks like in Manhattan, New Jersey, Minnesota, wait. Fuck.

>DAILY REMINDER
>PRAISE DABID
>DAILY REMINDER
>PRAISE DABID
>DAILY REMINDER
>PRAISE DABID
>DAILY REMINDER
>PRAISE DABID
>DAILY REMINDER
>PRAISE DABID
>DAILY REMINDER
>PRAISE DABID
>DAILY REMINDER
>PRAISE DABID
>DAILY REMINDER
>PRAISE DABID
>DAILY REMINDER
>PRAISE DABID
>DAILY REMINDER
>PRAISE DABID
>DAILY REMINDER
>PRAISE DABID
>DAILY REMINDER
>PRAISE DABID
>DAILY REMINDER
>PRAISE DABID
>DAILY REMINDER
>PRAISE DABID
>DAILY REMINDER
>PRAISE DABID
>DAILY REMINDER
>PRAISE DABID
>DAILY REMINDER
>PRAISE DABID
>DAILY REMINDER
>PRAISE DABID

>beleave
Fucking idiot take a long look at yourself

>now we're civilized enough to not go around waging holy wars
That's what the terrorists are doing

>Leafposting

kys

there hasn't been a massive surge, in a country of 300 million there has been very little violence. It's just blown out of proportion by the media. Choking kills thousands a year, Islamic terrorism in NA have killed 20-50 a year for the last decade and a half. Meanwhile 30k die to gun violence and 50k die in car accidents. Deaths to terrorism are a rounding error in violent deaths per year but it gets treated like an existential threat.

>that cartoon

I blame this man.

>ISIS declares war on us.
>ISIS also says they want to infiltrate the country by moving over the borders with refugees/economic immigrants.
>"Fucking bigoted Trump wanting to stop immigration from Muslim countries until a better vetting process can be determined, why aren't you just letting them flood in like in Europe!"
You've got brain damage m8. I feel for the plight of refugees but I'm not responsible for what happened to them, I didn't support the decisions which lead to this crisis (Hillary Clinton did though), and I'm not going to rule out ISIS making good on their promise because it turns out they already have slipped Jihadis into the country already.

Yeah I know, I think you're missing my point

That's not an argument against reducing the potential number of deaths each year, it's just saying "That's a small number of deaths you've shaved off", yeah, sure, but I've still saved 20-50(Bogus numbers almost certainly) lives.

>Literally nothing wrong with this picture

Then that 99% percent should be able to easily arm up and crush isis. I mean 1.54 billion "moderates" vs. ~160,000 extremist should be cake right?

If ISIS wanted into the country they wouldn't do it through the heavily vetted immigration process, they'd come on a tourism visa.

You know how when those psychopathic kids get bullied in school, and then they go out, buy a bunch of guns and go on a rampage?
Yeah, well, you know how afterward everyone says they're sick, and that if bullying caused that, they were obviously mentally ill? Which I mean, is obvious, if you can't handle a little bullying and it turns you into a mass murderer, obviously something is wrong with you.

The point I'm getting at is that if people (and not the majority, because lets face it, the media isn't) shit on your religion, and in turn, that turns you into a Psychopathic Murderer who goes around blowing shit up, shouldn't we be calling them mentally ill too?
>uhh but Muslims get a free pass because having hurt feelings as a muslim means you're allowed to blow shit up

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha that hurts so good.

>these deaths aren't statistically significant so let's do nothing to stop them and not even admit the problem exists

Saving lives is fine, but your not going to do it by stopping immigrants. They're he group of people statistically least prone to violence, it's like racially profiling old white women to stop black crime in Chicago, you're barking up the wrong fucking tree.

Well duh you dumbfuck, so forbid new immigrants to prevent added second generation bombers in twenty years.

>lets spend trillions bombing brown countries and just keep spending and wonder why all violence doesn't stop

See what I did there? I reduced you to a straw man and totally ignored the argument you were trying to make.

>The world outside America doesn't exist or matter

This is what retarded murrican conservatives actually choose to believe.

Liberals = Good-hearted people with empathy
Conservatives = Selfish autists and sociopaths

To be fair, if the entire population of Norway were to vanish overnight, I don't think anyone in America would be affected.

I agree, also thank you for proving my point.

that's some fine bait good sir, I applaud your efforts and award you 1(You)

ofcourse no one cares what mudslimes think, thank you for highlighting this

This, it pisses me off to not end the amount the left are willing to defend murderous religious nutjobs, but only when they're brown.

It's more

Liberals = Virtue signaling degenerate egoists
Conservative = self sacrificing(in terms of degeneracy temtacions) realist aka stoicist

>Extremism widely rejected

This is why Cred Forums is a shit hole.

50 percent of people will cite sources that contradict your absolutist memes.

You could make a case that alot Muslims believe in conservative things that would make westerners cringe, but it's not the case for actual killing of civilians.

The funny thing here is that the country with the highest approval of Shariah law has one of the lowest approval ratings for bombings.

>empathy
have you seen syria lately? lol

inafter egypt, libya, tunisia, yemen

inb4 syria, iran, turkey

I love how some people are trying to draw a connection between Trump's comments and terrorist attacks.
Because terrorists only attack America, right, fucking morons?

Europe is literally sucking Muslim dick, sometimes against their will, and they are being attacked more than anyone.

most americans don't repudiate the terrorist actions of their states.

i DO NOT want muslims in the country.

i DO NOT like their religion

i DO NOT like their culture, whatsoever.

but to claim that the united states is not, on a daily basis and for the past 30 years, committing terrorism against muslims and muslim nations is to ignore whats causing them to retaliate.

muslims didn't hit japan, they didn't hit china, they didn't hit germany, they didn't hit france, they didn't hit england: they hit the united states.

why do they call us the great satan? why is their opinion of us in the region so low?

we bomb the shit out of them, sanction them, torture them, piss on their dead bodies and leave.

if you want the terrorism to stop, you can either destroy all muslims (in which case, you'd better be prepared to die) or stop participating in it.

Trump wants to enforce tourist / student visa overstayers as well.

>The funny thing here is that the country with the highest approval of Shariah law has one of the lowest approval ratings for bombings.

I don't want either, and I don't want people who espouse either in my country or anywhere in the west for that matter. They can have their shitty religious laws in their shitty, sandnigger deserts.

>whynotboth.jpg

Can we just deport John Oliver already

I hate Trump, but I know this is a crock of shit. Those filthy sandniggers are out to destroy leftism. It's the homosexuality and feminist shit they want to purge the world of.

Ted Cruz 2020

Yeah, it's definitely Trump I don't ever remember a single Muslim doing anything bad in all of recorded history before Donald Trump.

Trump is the reason Muhammad declared a war on all non-Muslims after all.

And who are you to say the US should let in any immigrants at all? We're full, stay in your own shit countries and fix them yourselves.

>they didn't hit france, they didn't hit england
Why would someone do that? Just tell lies on the internet?

Actually you're a fucking idiot.

China has Uyiugher Muslims in their western provinces that fuck shit up all the time. Europe and Germany are getting shrek'd by muslims too.

pastebin.com/YfjkM5i5

Literally no one said this.

Conservatives are too stupid to distinguish between terrorist muslims and peaceful muslims, liberals aren't.

inb4 someone replies to this and yet again just proves my point.

Ted pls go.
You will never get these delegates.

>they didn't hit china
yes they did
>they didn't hit germany
yes they did
>they didn't hit france
yes they did
>they didn't hit england
yes they did

you're really blind to the outside world, aren't you?

>muh brave sacrifices against degeneracy!
>"committing social suicide by outing myself as a racist/homophobe/whatever makes me a martyr for our great cause! it's all worth it! down with the infidel leftists!"

>this is somehow different from radical muslims

>Romania spells 'believe' closer to how it's spelled than an American
Why am I not suprised?

Are catholics going to malls and stabbing people who aren't Catholic

So your subtext is that the west should accept sharia or face violence? I like the way you think there, muslim leaf.

He's talking about 9/11, double idiot. Muslims started attacking Europe once we got involved in the middle east as well.

there's not a single mention of 9/11 in that post, triple idiot

Why are all these leafs such fucking flower children, what the fuck is going on?
I hope your view of Canadians aren't that skewered...

>liberals are actually SO STUPID that they think "if you say bad stuff about islam they will kill you" is a good argument

Nah man you are just stupid.

But anyway thank you for your progressive policies soon i am going to be a true Nord, cant wait for free housing and instant work in Norway thanks.

(You)

it's always the leaf

>inb4 someone replies to this and yet again just proves my point
Sorry Mr. smartest guy in the room, I guess I'll have to be the moronic idiot who proves himself to be so by replying.

Clearly, you have not listened to many liberals. They constantly blame western policy for driving "moderate" Muslims to extremism.
>We're attacking them! They feel like becoming radicals and torturing and beheading other Muslims is the only way for them to defend themselves against the west!
>If western countries weren't so Islamaphobic by unfairly treating the religion all major terrorists of the past 20 years have come from, they wouldn't attack us!

The fact that you need it spelled out to you is why you are a double idiot, quadruple idiot.

Really? That's when it started? Not 1000 years ago?

wtf? isis is famous thanks trump???? you piece of shit, my sister died in the bataclan massacre, for 5 years isis has been conquering the middle east and cuttin the heads of the infidels. ignorant bitch

The fact that you have nothing but powers of idiot to back up your argument is what makes you a triple idiot, quintuple idiot

You're absolutely right, we'd all lose our minds. I'm not sure if you figured it out yet, but people here aren't really fond of Islam.

Enjoy your Cred Forums visit!

the immigration process takes years and there's what, 14 layers of vetting and questioning?

Indeed i meant 9/11, dumbass

FACT: there would be no rapefugees if not for American proxy wars in the middle east

FACT: there would be no saddam hussein without american military and financial support of his regime

FACT: there would be no war in afghanistan if not for american involvement

FACT: the united states supports terrorist regimes around the world in return for access to oil

The day that Americans take responsibility for their terrorism is the day I demand muslims take responsibility for their terrorists.

>99% of muslims have nothing to do with ISIS dumbass
>>AMERICAN EDUCATION

If Trump caused to you bomb someone, weren't you a LITTLE bit radical before he came along? Sounds like a good thing. If Trump causes weak islamics to revert to their true selves then so be it. We can kill them more easily.

I prefer to blame the leftists who insist we need to bring them here despite our warnings that this exact thing is going to happen.

I wasn't arguing the negative effects of American proxy wars, I was arguing that almost all of those countries you mentioned have a muslim problems.

>Romanian learns a second / third language, and makes an honourable attempt at spelling 'believe'
>American whose first (and probably only) language, English, criticises Romanian, whilst making the same error.

Lads. Fix your fucking country.
Also 'z' is not a replacement for 's'.

What is saudi arabia? stupid canuck

True.
But 99% of muzzies hold the same belief.

Requesting pic of polled shitskins

Yup, you sure proved your idiocy there.

Liberals claim that muslims attack us because we attack them. This is 100% fact. The US got involved with wars in the middle east one time too many, and the terrorists YOU once armed came to bite you in the ass after you turned on them and bombed the shit out of them.

Liberals also hate and decry Islamic cultures for oppressing women and gays, something conservatives have never cared about. Conveniently, retards like you always leave this part out.

Liberals: "Islamic terrorism is evil, but we must admit we brought it on ourselves. We respect muslims and Islam as a whole, but denounce everything about Sharia law and oppression, and fight for democracy in the Middle East"

Conservatives: "MUSLIM BAD. BAN ALL MUSLIM. MUSLIM IS TERROR."

Do you see the difference here and why people like you are laughed at?

Now they have muslim problems. Islam is a problem for everybody. But American responsibility for the growth of radical islam cannot be ignored. You could call it the single greatest factor in the growth and spread of radical islam, from a small cult in afghanistan to a world-wide phenomena. The US has poured fuel on the fire every step of the way.

For Christ's sake over a million Iraqis have died since the start of the Iraq war, an insane act by a former cokehead turned president.

>Liberals also hate and decry Islamic cultures for oppressing women and gays, something conservatives have never cared about.
No they fucking don't. This is *completely* the opposite way around - Liberals are always *defending* Islam's oppression of women because
>it's part of their noble brown people culture
>it's a woman's choice to wear a burkha you oppressive shitlords!
The only people standing up against oppressive Islamic culture *are* conservatives.

Explain ((((((Cole))))))

>be murikan
>get blown up

KYS

So by that image's logic its the SJW's fault trump and isis exists

are they implying there are sjw leftist mudslimes?

LOL holy fuck

(You)
(((fucking leaf)))

We've banned muslims from entering the country before.

>says the Yuro

Jimmy Carter placed the temporary ban, no less.

We need Muslims because the population will lower naturally in countries without them!

No country ever can have a fluctuon of birthrates between generations. It has never happened without that country dieing. It is a fact that population of a country must increase exponentially or else that country will die. Look at any animal population, every species that went extinct, did so right after the population of the species was at it's lowest.

The fact is we NEED migrants! Yes some people's daughters are going to be raped adn some people will be killed, but in the long run we will get access to the benefits of Islamic culture. That's a small price to pay in the grand scheme and really as white people we deserve to take some of the pain.

dude, that bait has spoiled. it's got maggots and flies.

It's pretty obvious who did this...

hah, you can just change religion

The true bait is that there are those that believe this.

A F U C K I N G L E A F

Fuck off nigger, go back to Canada.

A FUCKING LEAF