Why is poland such terrible shithole and Cred Forums worship this third world country?

why is poland such terrible shithole and Cred Forums worship this third world country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cQdU01cTbjI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Next_100_Years
youtube.com/watch?v=mcrtF6fVHT0
youtube.com/watch?v=72kZw26IQa0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

same reason why they've worshiped hungary an Orban

poland is going to dominate the eu and start to emerge as a regional super power in the next 20 years mark my words gook

i respect the fatherland, but the US is my country. i would leave for Poland in heartbeat if there was war and i would mean killing ruskies though

oh hey you read The Next 100 Years too

At least there will be Poland in 100 years

Probably because Poland was smart enough to strengthen their borders before the influx of refugees began in full swing.

Faggotry galore.

essentially, this.

>i posted it again

thanks kike

Because the writing is on the wall that while most of the EU is going down the shitter Poland, in particular, is doing great.

They're taking the gibsmedats of the EU, investing it in their own country and rejecting the rest of the EU's degeneracy while refusing to admit mudslime refugees.

They rose up from being a communist controlled shithole and are now a burgeoning power.
Pretty based.

Watch your mouth! Poland is not a shithole, it's the people that suck.

I went to Poland for work and I can tell you that it feels like a classier West Virginia. The place is poor, but the culture is great and the people are honest for the most part.

Plus the women over there really are beautiful, compared to Americans. I wanted to die when I got back to JFK airport and saw all of the obese people and shitskins running around.

Flagged for bullying

Want to hear a joke? Polish nationalism

I would live in Poland anyday 2bh, first world is overrated and its people are spoiled and sissy trash.

killing subhuman russian scum would be pretty fun

>why is poland such terrible shithole
slavshits

hehehe trips

You're right, fuck off we're full.

because they think the lack of muslims is due to being tough

its not..its just poor and not much reason to go there...same for all slav nations

t.pole

At least my flag isn't a red anus of jap girl where my superior white cum will find place

youd be killing tanned germans if there was a war in poland.

Why every canadian post is such a shit? You are literally Cred Forums nigger because your posts are so useless and contribute nothing to the discussion. GTFO american hat, go play some hockey

back to israel nipokike

like i know Yapannia is better and shit but really it's not bad here, now we're at the point of livable wages and if you're not an idiot you can succed and/or work in foreign firms which pay western wages
tl:dr is not abd, we're white and pretty, fuck off gook

>we're white and pretty
magnificent*

How come

>Yes Polen land is good.

The dirty polacks are everywhere. A British flag or a Norwegian flag could actually be a polack.
I also suspect that many of the american neo-nazis on this board have polish ancestry.

yes, because there's no chances of niggers posting under swedish flag, right

W H I T E
H
I
T
E

>1 post by this ID
>jap proxy

>look who's talking

Poland is the future of (white) Europe once EU collapses
-t. Hungarian

nationalism
poland = of nation

t.gypsy
go back to Romania.

>lowest crime rate in europe
>safest country in every ranking, second only to japan
>biggest percentage of native european population
feels good mang

> argentina will never be white

I am proud of you southern clay.

this

>he is at it again

oi you cheeky cunt wait till we bring back the commonwealth again

>poland is going to dominate the eu and start to emerge as a regional super power

How many super powers are there whose economies rely on foreign gibs?

and?

Poland never had real independace. It was province of Hungary, then vassal of Lithuania and now ass licker of american jew rulers. You always gonna need someone to rule you.

Idk Japan...

Empires that have tributary states.

It's okay, I understand your pain. I would be mad too if I were from an imaginary country who lost it's culture ages ago and was dominated by poles for 200 years.

Once the EU money runs out there will be no Poland.

We lost our culture because of our aristocrats who forced lithuanian peasants to speak polish. Part of poland is lithuanian in denial.

Why don't you like us? We should be mad seeing as the only thing your country gave us were traitors and cowards like Radziwill.

You tried to take away Vilnius from us. Also we won Grunwald not you. you were not mentioned in writings of that time as a victors.

>our aristocrats who forced lithuanian peasants to speak polish
And why did they do that? Because the aristocrats were polonized in the first place. They literally spoke polish, attended universities and academias built by poles, and so on. There was virtually no Lithuania after that, it existed only as a geographical province full of poles with funny accents, and that's why it's lithuanians who are butthurt about polish commonwealth, not the other way around. Face it, we made you our bitch

hitler was right about poles
literal human garbage

went there on summer holidays. Perfect strangers were asking me for cigarettes and money.
Not even beggers, like just ordinary people. what a shithole.

>woman has a moustache

Yep, that's poland alright

This motherfucker again.

I would never want a Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth ever again, but I appreciate our history, even if you say this and we say that. The real enemy is the ruskie and kraut.

>then vassal of Lithuania

>stained sanitary pad again

Oh look it's this Soros payed shill thread again.

We are first world.

He meant Litva, not Lithuania. Lithuania is a newly born artifical country.
But even in that case, Litva and Poland were more like allies

>Vassals of Lithuania
>Every Lithuanian king was polonized

MY SIDES

Memes.
>dude christianity lmao
>dude right wing lmao
>dude traditional values lmaooooo

Cred Forums knows jack shit

>poland is going to dominate the eu

kek..with what? 700€ wages?

>emerge as a regional super power

they already are. a world power with the most advanced toilet cleaning professionals

More interesting question: why japan haet poland??

>700eur
Generous

Polandbros, i'm visiting Lublin and surrounding areas this week. Is there anything I definitely need to try/do while i'm in Poland?

I'm expecting nothing but high rise Soviet buildings and grumpy as fuck people but surely that can't be the case...everywhere.

Because japan is actually american or german waito piggu.

How bad is it?

vodka and pierogi

Lublin is a shithole, come to Kraków and we can party.

probably because Cred Forumsand

>that delusion
lol

Conservative first world European country. Don't listen to shills. Of course not so rich as Germany< Switzeland or France but we working at this.

I'd love to see the source for all that data you've so conveniently pulled out of your ass

youtube.com/watch?v=cQdU01cTbjI

>your country will never have this awesome piece of music dedicated to it

Avoid wedel, it's shit chocolate. Otherwise, country like any other except no niggers I suppose.

seems like you need some more immigrants and cultural enrichment

Unironically commit suicide

someone please kill poland

nice lie my dude

Having said that, I believe that it's a load of horseshit. I'd be p. spooked about my safety if I lived in germany or sweden.

The only people who worship them are desperate amerifats that think every country should let in a gorillion JFs because they fell for the multicultural meme

aaaaaaaj puta

Cheers! Is that mayonaise of yours any good?

Really? Why is it so bad? Looked quite alright on the pictures, though that doesnt say much of course

>I wanted to die when I got back to JFK airport and saw all of the obese people and shitskins running around.

Never has a post resonated with me like this. Iktfb.

>come back from home country in Europe
>step out of JFK terminal
>literally only see 5 foot tall fat niggers and arabs

robacki do domu

I like Poland, because they don't let muzzies dick down their wives and daughters.

DEMONIO
PEDOFILO
SERVIDOR DE SATANAS

I hope Brits murder you with plastic knife diaspora scum

>watching 3rd world soviet satellite countries argue about who is better

its like the fucking circus ITT

>Lublin
why?

fucking this, i get shit now for my polish surname and my parents were born here

>watching a burger step in and immidately make an ass of himself
never gets old desu

WWII uni study trip.

Only Americus worship Poland because they've never had to live with them like how liberals worship minorities while living in gated communities

so butthurt, I love it. Delicious

Can't say anything about Lublin, never visited it. Krakow is the big tourist city - It's alright, Torun can be considered one as well though I do not remember much from visiting it. Then again it's been over ten years.

As for mayo, I've only ever eaten winiary and I suppose that it is better than the others I've tried. Good consistency, though it feels as if it had gotten worse over last 10 years. Might be me though.

Try goplana milk choc, don't think I've ever tasted anything similar abroad.

As for foods, can't honestly think of anything really Poland specific. Pierogi, Bigos and Kielbasa, maybe some others that I can't remember right now.

Eat up fatty.

i will :) hope you too can find enough money in your 3rd world country to buy yourself dinner tonight - i hear the EU is shipping you a truck of money in a little, just hang in there slava!

Poland will become a regional super power by controlling the flow of pirogis and kielbasa.
>Shits good

India and Poland will rule the world in 2020

You want a real redpill? Take a trip to anywhere east of Prague. It's all depressive filthy shitholes, third world tier but without the good weather

That feel when Poland is the only Imperialist material we have in 2016.
>religious
>pretty
>does not preach usury and individualism
>can civilize the World

Unlike:
>USA
>Europe
>Russia
>China
>Islamists

Japan will be obliterated by China and earthquakes so shut it nip

> pretty
M8
Poland is the ugliest country in Central Europe with not a single significant historic sight
They have inherited the Prussian sense for aesthetics (ie lack thereof)

>can civilize
They can't even civilize their own country and citizens. Polish ghettos in the UK are not only a good place to get raped and robbed, but generally immediately get this depressing worn out unclean look that their entire country has whenever a bunch of them moves in.

Thanks for the (You)
You're objectively wrong though.

because Papież Jan Paweł II Karol Wojtyła największy Polak

Lublin is tiny pseudocitytown that noone cares about. Wroclaw is wheres its at. If you come to Wrocław in the nearest two months im willing to share acid with you and we can trip around. This offer is real.

Wew lad, using polish non-compliant unpatriotic, non religious diaspora as example of poles, not gud not gud.
God bless Poland.

I'm not. Poles lead all the crime stats abroad, even before Pakis.
And Poland is objectively ugly and has no architectural heritage. There's not a single landmark that Poland can be recognized by. Nor do you have a particularly nice nature (no mountains, no warm seas etc)

Don't worry. I make my money by selling you our 3rd world food since you Amerifats can't come up with your own dishes. I hear the EU is shipping you a truck of original cuisine. Just hang in there burger.

but we had a pope

Because Cred Forums think that any euro homogeneous country is a paradise.

Well it usually is, unless it is full of poles

Objectively wrong again, on all points.

you literal nigger, are you nordestino or something

at least we have literally 0% shitskins

Can I into Poland society?

He's right on the warm sea bit.

Ah shit man I did not read that bit, that's true.

This is pretty insightful and accurate imo, at least I feel similarly. I wouldn't call that imperialist though. No european country can be imperialist in the age of USA and China. But I think Poland will play a significant role in Europe in the near future, just like it always did

So you're writing all this just so we notice your rat country?

We dont! We want those fuckers to stay in that shithole.

That was true tho; until OECD changed their safety algorithm...

I absolutely hope you bring on some valuable help to Worldly Christendom Domination soon, you guys are amazing and the only nation in Europe left worth saving.
I love you with more devotion than I should.

are you black?

the only thing i know about austria is the father of the year awards guy

because of this

Clearly rapefugees increase safety ratings :^)
But yes I am aware, I just pointed out that it changed recently.
I'm +9B7TXvN

HUEHUEUHE BRASIU BRASIU 99999

I REPORT YOU HUEEE

tbqh poland shouldnt even exist, hitler didn't finish the job

>700€ wages?

I wish

says Ukraine

Jap bro is right. Just look at this burnt out shithole. Seriously though, don't you have a used panty vending machine to fix. Don't want all the hikikomori getting antsy. They might just come outside for a change.

You did not either, my toilet is still dirty
Back to work :D

Im white and i dont have the accent no one knows :)

yeah get those bloody poles out! comin over ere stealing our jerrrbs!

I fucking hate commie blocks. ZSRR why?

Nobody cares about that slavic shithole

Poles are a disgrace for this world.

Chile

but guess what, we are still here

you was not born there you are not polska

you are a brit who is genetically slavic.

anglos dont care about us as long as we are loyal to the union jack desu they hate the pakis much more...even britain 1st likes poles

Dude polands economy is actually p strong rn, or at least it was making massive strides before the rapefugee crisis. Your economy has been stagnant since the mid nineties

>measuring the value of a country strictly by its economic power

Go away nip kike

can't clean your own toilet because busy cleaning anglos?

*the pope

Fucking lefties trying to divide. Go suck a muslim dick you faggot

No, I'm busy dicking your girlfriend who came here to sell her ass for a pack of cigarettes :D

thats how i feel every time i come back to california after spending time with family back in Poland

just getting off the plane is difficult

the women are fatter and have attitude, its all brown grey and yellow in LA, spics as far as the eye can see and the air, you can taste the smog in LA air after being in cleaner air

man its just depressing when i leave poland to go back to LA

Oh please, for the love of God don't; not before investing in "eastern" Poland, that is.

You sound really hungry, don't worry foreign aid is on the way!

Nah, but we are getting there.

ukraine is resisting russia,poland pulled its pants down and bent over for europe for handouts

poland is the whore of the EU.

i am ashamed of being from there.

That's almost as funny as Danish Nationalism. Or Scandinavian nationalisms in general.

Yes, a country who win his wars. Not like your shitty country of drunk slavic subhumans

are you salty for that one pianist or some shit who got whomps because he was brown
oops sorry
also remember that Ignacy Domeyko helped establish your copper coast so stfu

i don't date ukrainians, i'm a Jewish

I am 1/4 Lithuanian. Still, I am disappointed of "Litwo, ojczyzno moja".

Mickiewicz is Polski, not Lietuva.

And you go toilet in Britain. Double standards you pole?

Ukraine shouldn't exist, but then again seeing what you did to our clay over the centuries, I would not want it back. Keep your barren fields and wild grass.

It's like people ITT never been to Eastern Europe. Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Lithuania is literally ideal land as it's neither too hot nor too cold. Go south to Balkans and you'll only find drought and burnt fields. Go further east and you got barren lands and grass as tall as the WTC.

Because in Poland you can wear those t-shirts without any consequences

Nah, this isn't true. Simple as that.

nie pierdol tylko dawaj dzieciory

Because it's everything a conservative country should be, minus the bad economy.

FRIEDMAN GET OUT

Bent over how? We literally just forced together with V4 a new deal with germans, and we also did not accept a single proposal to get refugees or some other stuff
Go learn some facts before you engage me bitch :D

>Taking the formerly German city Bromberg as an example
Not the Poles made this city beautiful. They just built commie blocks and that thing on the bottom right (probably through EU money)

mali chłopcy wyglądaja jak aniołki = fakt

ukraine is a meme country, its just noone wants to take those lands because they are worthless. russia took the only meaningful part of ukraine, crimea.

>i'm a Jewish
All ukrainians are
>And you go toilet in Britain
Lmao I could probably buy you and your mother three times. I only go abroad to do coke and admire italian architecture.

>(((Friedman)))
I got that reference: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Next_100_Years

This shit is a meme

My Polish friend told me most young people in Poland want to REMAIN eU, want immigrants and want liberal policies

Only the old people want this nationalist shit, according to him

Nobody is going to attack you at fucking Games Workshop user, whatever shirt you're wearing.
Unless you start a discussion on Age of Sigmar.

Poland is based, pol.

Kek, says fucking "U+KRAINA"?

It's literally the opposite, your friend sounds like a cuck.

do you like the tower of pizza

omg that user just wrote that he want to fuck young boys!

>Chile

then he's wrong af and probably been here 15 years ago

pls visit, need tourist money.

>All ukrainians are
No. ukranians are poor and stupid, and almost all Jews here are wealthy and rule the plebs.

Why 50% of japaneese 30years old are virgins and your girls dream about being fucked by octopus?

You see, there's a difference between Poland being a shithole and other countries being shitholes. I'm able to call Poland MY shithole. It's not some Ahmed's shithole, and it certainly isn't Soros's shithole. It's mine and the other Poles' shithole and we're taking good care of it together, despite the government being a bunch of kikeish puppets trying to fuck us over with communism 2.0.

Some of you are fortunate enough to live in rich countries, but you're barely able to call them yours anymore. Look at Sweden. It doesn't belong to the Swedes. And it will soon turn into a shithole that you won't be even able to call yours.

>my polish friend told me
>according to him

I'm glad that you made it clear that it's your friend's fault, and not yours, for making this horrible mistake.

if your next trip aint going to be poland then you are doing it wrong.

He is probably a cuck. He likes hillary Clinton. He's lived in Germany since 1987 or something but grew up in Poland and still has family there

Says the majority of people are older and like this nationalist stuff but the younger ones l, excluding you because you're on this board, don't want that.

You guys aren't a good examole because you're HERE

I'm not saying you're wrong. Just saying what he told me a few weeks ago

tylko cytuję papieża
square up boyo

your friend is a detached from reality cuckold enthusiast

These 700 euro wages are myth - if we get 500 it is good. But thats exactly why Poland will dominate - because for these 500 euros poles will clean any toilet, build and destroy any house and work tirelesly while you turks in waving black-red-yellow striped flag won't even move a finger.

This doesn't make poles cheaper, it makes others lazier in comparison.

>>Taking the formerly German city Bromberg as an example
>Not the Poles made this city beautiful.
Fucking idiot, Poles were always the majority in Bydgoszcz, even after the Germans stole Polish land for 100 years.

the fuck is this pic hahahahahaha
kek

Dude... we have the whole Mount 'n Blade expansion. Read up on "With Fire and Sword"... unlike some star spangled banner...

Why

this one is near cracow, a a e s t h e t i c underground chapel, wieliczka.

>and it certainly isn't Soros's shithole

youtube.com/watch?v=mcrtF6fVHT0

Dude, the conservative party in recent election won almost entirely thanks to young people. Also basically every nationalistic or conservative movement is made of young poles, and there's a shitload of those movements recently. Old people are actually more likely to be leftist here, because of the whole communist nostalgia.

Why are US Marines stationed in Japan such asshats? Go get fucked by a seamen, you statist tool.

fucken forgot pick.

dude considering we know english well we can't be older than 40 or 30 years old so we're not old, also yeah he's detached from reality here, the times of conservative commie elders are pretty much gone now we're all about 1488 mane

>despite the government being a bunch of kikeish puppets trying to fuck us over with communism 2.0.

Wasn't there a reinstatement of a right-wing government and a rise in nationalism within the country? How many well-meaning politicians vs kikes do you think?

>government being a bunch of kikeish puppets trying to fuck us over with communism 2.0

actually there are no outside jews we are jewing ourselves

>at fucking Games Workshop

this pic is from Auschwitz's Culture Centre

Mkay, well again I'm not saying it...I actually don't know anything about Polish politicos other than what this dude told me

Current goverment is basically kikeish and american puppets but conservative as fuck.
Curious situation, but it's still better than the other option - kikeish puppets who are also leftist cuckolds.
There isn't a third way for us, sadly.

We'll thats good to know

I wish my country bordered Poland instead of Mexico. Are you any good at lawn mowing?

the new gov is just trying to build a christian communist utopia. personally if they win a second term I would say that its rip poland, welcome greece style bankrupcy.

But it was only in 2015, recent parliamentary elections and presidential. Poland was run by commies, ex-commies who turned to opposition and social liberals. They just had the organization and money advantage over right wing, because it was basically mercilessly rekt during communism

Well, you should trust my opinion. I'm a decorated Cred Forums shitposter, what has your friend achevied in his life that would top that, huh?

>killing ruskies though
co za dzban ja pierdole xD

Airline pilot, snuck out of Poland during commie times to Germany

That's about it.

>most young people in Poland want to REMAIN eU
I am not sure about that. I'd say 50-50, maybe 60-40 is pro-eu. But it is nothing compared to cuckotry of young Brits.

>want immigrants
fucking kek, i don't know a single person who wants subhumans, only liberal, german and american and jewish media want them

>want liberal policies
how is it possible then, that two most conservatives parties in Poland got most young Poles votes?

>Only the old people want this nationalist shit, according to him
40-65 ppl are the most cucked among all

I do, my last name is Polish, although I'm not a Nazi, neo or otherwise.

>pan dżorcz szorosz
Was I pronouncing his surname wrong for my whole life? Anyway, it was meant to become his shithole through PO and its mutated offspring, but in the end it didn't. Let's just hope that this isn't a show for the masses and that PO and PiS have different goals.

>right-wing
Nah.

>rise in nationalism
Ye.

I'd call it national communism, if anything.

All polish people have wide faces, it's really weird and unappealing tbqh. every single person in Poland has a WIDE face. No thank you.

No mate, you are right about us here not beeing good example, because people here only throw shit around the interwebs. The nationalism is on so high rise that you can even buy baseball bats with patriotic motives, same goes for other primitive and easy to use weaponry, not mentioning the clothing and so on.

Actually some dudes beat down a uni professor because the poor guy was talking german. When confronted and informed that the prof is polish he shrugged and said "He shouldn't have been speaking german than".

Shit starts to be real here...

It doesn't change the fact that he told you literally opposite of what happened. I guess he doesn't have the time to pay attention to what happens here on the ground.

short mBank?

>Was I pronouncing his surname wrong for my whole life?
Hungarian *s* is our *sz*, for future reference

Is the expansion actually decent? I only played the custom battles lol (as hussars of course).
youtube.com/watch?v=72kZw26IQa0
Good that traitor fucker got removed by the people.
Why are people usually posting Russian Mongols on Polish Sarmatian threads?

>komorowski
>po
>nowoczesna
>sld

You don't get a say anyway you accept niggers, syrians and your in massive debt. Suck British dick and i hope Brexit hurts you, like NAMA did you free state black south loser, Polish are more welcome than you lot here,

>Cred Forums worship this third world country?
since when?

Polish state is a silly venture that which is only a transitional same Polish nation in most people is passive so it will be easy to subordinate the nation for the purpose of creating a Eurasian
in Europe we have quite a wonderful situation West is flooded muzłumańską population that it weakens and slowly destroys what we Eurasian Watches
if it comes to that Trump defeat in the election and the victory of Hillary that will plunge this country in the Atlantic haosie would be an ideal situation for the world of the east we can then create on the ruins of western Eurasia żądzona united by a strong Russia, China and Germany and that I wish I was an ethnic Pole

>40-65 ppl are the most cucked among all
this

Shit dude, Lemme tell you something about Polands - it is fucked up country. The best example? While most educated and best skilled proffesionalls leave other countries for richer west in Poland it is cheap labor workers who leave. You are talking to Polish pole through and through.

I will not only cut your grass ideally, ill also unclog it and install proper insulation for it. All while finishing my master thesis.

Every pole I have met here has a been a degenerate criminal junkie looking, sounding and smelling fuck. Can't wait for the mass exodus once we leave.

they love us maybe except brits, i kinda understand them

>this pic is from Auschwitz's Culture Centre
Fucking checked

Dude... FYI the first poster syrian refugee family who arrived in Poland and were given a flat to live in by a church no less fled to Germony overnight because of fear of harassment. The government may accept immigrants with open arms but for somereason, and some how we don't have problems like You guys have in Luton...

>Auschwitz's Culture

I think you're forgetting about the Soviet-Polish war. Where the newly independent, outnumbered, based, catholic Poland defeated the Soviets and stopped communism from spreading further west.

Poland may have been defeated in WW2 but so was France, Yugoslavia, the Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Luxembourg, Denmark, and Norway. Germany came close to defeating everyone.

>catholic Poland defeated the Soviets and stopped communism from spreading further west.
because I hate these whores Polish which, as usual, everything had to fuck up

Poland supplies us with janitors, window cleaners, hooligans, catering staff and plumbers.
Hence why they are shit to everyone else but us gook

EDGY MADMAN ON THE LOOSE
seriously cuck get back to Cred Forums with your antipolonism

My hussar folder started to itch...

How are Americans with Polish parents treated by the nationalist parties there? My parents left when Russia was there and i speak some polish but heavily accented. I have a military background.

I need a people, fuck this cesspool

Honest hard working people.

Over here Hispanics just commit crimes and rob your house if they are cleaning it

Sweden's imminent future.

write an e-mail to polish council, they will tell what papers you have to provide, they will send them here, having both polish parents you are practically 100% they will give you citizenship
you can also get a flat but don't expect anything nice, it would be better if you would rent some flat on your own and look for a job then

>antipolonism
japierdole ale się zesrałem z wykopka

>tfw you weren't born a slav

According to Freedman Russia should have collapsed and balkanized last year

You're a limey though, that's like a slav only more inbred.

ask a polish person, not me...

want to hear a joke? 60%

No with our shitty goverment. They might have idea about society but their economic plan is complete shit.

wykop ->

hello, my name is Mohammed Leszczyński and I wish to emigrate to poland with my wife magda where do i get my 500zl+

The same reson they worship every shithole and dictator there is.

It suits some stormfags narrativ.

You can't get 500zl without being a pole

Poland first to fight

you ended up even worse

You cant deny that these cities were beautiful under German rule. Fast forward to today and they are just husks of their former selves. Pig disgusting commie blocks everywhere with little restoration. Wake up Poland, you arent communist anymore. Invest in your cities infrastructure.

no value in that though

> taken off the map multiple times
> attacked on both sides in WWII
> never surrendered
> handed over to the Communists post war
> only broke free of Communism in 1990
> fastest growing European economy since then
> leeches gibs from the multicultural death kult
> doesn't put up with their euro/immigrant bullshit
> protects their national identity/heritage

The Americans should have dropped more bombs on you Hiro

>they love us
really? For most of the time I see stuff like

>needing external validation
top lol

Same here

Even friends my age (20) say degeneracy is filling Poland, starting with the youth. Mainly being our fault, since we allow the kikes to perpetuate their shit across the globe

kys ballsweat stalactite

>Poland vassal of Lithuania
>Lithuanian schools teach about how their culture and language was oppressed during that time.

Kek

I was just kidding polan
space wishes

I'm from Northern Ireland, and I was agreeing that R.O.I are ruining the North with the EU immigration policies, Also we burn immigrants out too, and polish is the second largest language in Ireland more than Irish, I understand its not black and white, have to live facing Syrians myself because the British were mean to us and losers support them,