Today is Her Birthday

September 18 marks the one year anniversary of our beautiful Frost Maiden coming into existence.

You haven't forgotten, right user?

Happy Birthday Winter-Chan!

Last year's winter wasn't so great, but the sun activity cycle is entering a "dormant" phase which could mean slight climate cooling.

Let It Snow.

(I'm OP from the original thread. Sadly I was about 30 minutes late to bump it and keep it from being archived - travelling via train in Poland sucks sometimes. But since the old thread is no more, let's start it all over again shall we?)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryochamber.bandcamp.com/album/white-silence
rightwingnews.com/culture/homeless-vet-denied-help-and-dies-in-the-cold-same-night-as-refugees-get-free-food-and-housing/
youtu.be/9FsWZDk_Rdo
youtube.com/watch?v=B1KYvz7FFrE
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If i stick my dick in the snow have i fucked this qt?

screen cap from exactly one year ago

How nice of you to colorize it user. Good job!

You could try, but it would be extremely painful.
and the original Winter-Chan

good luck winterchan

kill them all

If you are the author of this sketch (pic related) - I told You I would colour it. If you like it, that's great news for me (I'm not considering myself to be an artist)

It's also Ben Carson's birthday.

Nope I believe the original author was Norwegian. I just happened to remember that someone wanted to colour it and you delivered.
The second one would be much appreciated too of course.

Well, a year has passed, but many of us, dozens or perhaps even hundreds have not forgotten. Last year's winter might have failed us, but we need to believe we could make more impact this year!

Feel free to post Winter-chan or Winter related stuff - everything that reminds you of snow, frost, hail and the winters of our Ancestors

Let it snow

You mean this one?
I'll work on it today if I find some time

#imwithburr

Ah, fuck, her big outie belly button is getting me hard.

That's the one user. Take your time, it just has to be there before winter.

>Relying on the weather to take care of our problems for us
We are truly cucked.

posting background info in the meantime

Glad you're back. I was trying to keep the previous thread alive by posting stuff I had, but the thread didn't seem to catch on.

No No No

It's not meant to "take care of the problem", It's meant to make immigrant's live's miserable and possibly force them back to their desert shithole countries while the true Europeans (and their American descendants) enjoy white and frosty winter.

My bg has been her symbol since the begining

Some ambient to go along with the theme:
cryochamber.bandcamp.com/album/white-silence

Fat lot of good she did us last winter, we only got a day of snow near me

user you did great job in the last thread, too bad I was late for duty.

I also have this - the author was someone else, and I believe there were 2-3 of those, but I only have this one. I'm looking forward to colouring this too.

Go winter chan go! You can do it!

You're a big guy

Happy Birthday Winter-Chan!
Let It Snow!

I remember that at some point there were plenty of intents and aims people were trying to summon Winter-Chan for, so the total energy was diluted as the focus on one goal was broken. I stopped even visiting those threads after I've seen some people trying to summon "le end of the world winter".
>inb4 autist
We're both posting on a philipino candle making forum.

Got some of those saved.

The love is worth the pain.

We prayed her all year last year and it was one of the warmest winder with record low snow.

We fucked this one up, too many anons in non snowy countries...

Just took a quick look in the archive and found another one.

Winter-chan worked miracles for Finland last winter.
Can't wait to see what happens to the new "refugees" when they realize it'll get cold as fuck and there is almost no sunlight for months on end.

Thanks, I will use this when I meditate.

>You haven't forgotten, right user?
>Last year's winter wasn't so great
You're not giving me many reasons to remember this forced shit.
Enjoy your 15C "winter", southerner.

Winter-Chan is almost as bad as the 50 different pill characters and their comics

Please stop this shit and focus your energies on the one true meme god, Kek

One cultist thread a day keeps the normies at bay.

Link to previous thread?

I made a post and want to see if I got any yous

Also there were groups trying to counter Winter-Chan by making a tulpa of some fire goddess, both on here and on infinity chan. What was their reason I don't know.

Well it's trial and error anyway, we should try again and see if the results are better this time.
As pointed out, we just need better focus and more time and energy put into it

That's the right attitude! And the right mindset we should be working with.

I thought tomorrow was her birthday! Damn, I'll really have to make it up to her.

>masterbates while dumping freezer ice all over

Happy Birthday Winter Chan!

last winter a former soldier in some scandi country died in the cold when he was denied shelter by the government of his country while the migrants were well cared for in shelter and food.

winter chan was brought to icy tears

WINTER-CHAN! Please deliver this year.

Your humble servant,
checkem.

I believe in winter-chan

I've saved damn near everything from /winterchan/ on infinity, could post later

see, it just doesn't seem to work but I think I know the reason, HAARP is geothermal engineering, kinda like a huge micro wave... What is stronger? Magic or Tech?

Kek would def agree w/ the idea to have a fine ass Nordic demigod in his pantheon.

Kek has greater concerns

checked

This poster is an idiot, the rune combination is dagaz meaning day or transformation combined with isaz meaning ice

rightwingnews.com/culture/homeless-vet-denied-help-and-dies-in-the-cold-same-night-as-refugees-get-free-food-and-housing/

the story

It would be greatly appreciated user.

Also, here's the OC i promised in the previous thread: Behold, the portable, DIY, cheap Winter-Chan sigl/bindrune that literally anyone with a printer, glue and scissors can make. Picture related is the 1st prototype that has some geometry issues, that I'm currently trying to fix, I'll ilustrate this in the next post.

there's more to it that dagaz and isaz, look at
and pic related

Magic /is/ tech, dumbass

The sigil was made with the intent of the runes listed. It is possible it can look like a combination of others.
In the end it doesn't really matter what the runes mean. Sure it can help if they have strictly defined meaning that has been used by plenty of people centuries ago, but they might as well translate to "I like to fiddle with my butthole". What matters is the intent we bind to them.

Rituals 1/2

t.marvelfag

Rituals 2/2

Comics are a degenerative art form

>no replies

t.roleplayingfag

Kek approves I guess.

Is there not a super moon sometime soon?

Have a lewd (You) here, then.

we should really start being more serious about this, we're like Ichigo brute forcing our way thro but it only works for so long.

look, nobody cares about ancient nanomachines son role playing shit, the power of the observer is much more powerful.

oh would you look at that, I got a seven~

Dubs on both rituals. They're Kek approved.

so here's the issue. As soon as I fix this, I'll create a printable template.

>Its my birthday today
>Share it with some 3rd rate meme
H-happy birthday...

This is like in interstellar when Cooper trow dice with Murph to find the base... There's a meaning to this...

well sheeeeeet

I will auto-erotic asphyxiate myself to death while looking at pics of winter-chan if I get checkable numbers

LET IT SNOW

Happy Birthday.

Right, why hasn't it been posted yet

OH THE WEAHTER OUTSIDE IS FRIGHTFUL
BUT THE FIRE IN SIDE IS DELIGHTFUL
BUT SINCE WE'VE NO PLACE TO GO
LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW

MAN IT DOESN'T SHOW SIGNS OF STOPPING
AND I'VE BROUGHT ME SOME CORN FOR POPPING

THE LIGHTS ARE TURNED WAY DOWN LOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!

Kek has blessed you with another day brother. But your auto-erotic fap will continue!

FUCK OFF AND TAKE YOUR SNOWNIGGER ASSES OUT OF MY ISLAND!

Fimbulwinter when?!

LET IT SNOW

Let it snow!

let it snow

LET IT SNOW

Happy birthday WinterChan!
Let it snow!

LET IT SNOW

Don't start it. That's not the point and that's what I mentioned in The main aim is to summon a harsh winter to scare off arabs/africans from coming to or staying in Europe.

Let it snow

2015's winter was okay
2014 I think was a complete hell... could had been 2013.

Picture from 2013

I hope this one will be much grander, Let it Snow

Is it just me or does the winterchan rune look like the word KEK if you spaced it out?

Hello from Siberia.
>that picture
Hmm, i wonder if it's wrong to jerk off to
something that almost killed you once...

>Winter-chan
Sorry guys, but you bet on the wrong horse.

posting user's Winter-chan ballad

Winter just finished here but let it snow!

let it snow

Happy birthday winter chan. Pls make it immensely cold here. We can take it. Kill all the muzzies

youtu.be/9FsWZDk_Rdo
Hope it works.
I think theres a song dmca crap thing.

check my trips together with this poem. Kek wills us a strong winter. Let it snow!

>that tiny graph

You're missing the really big picture user.

youtube.com/watch?v=B1KYvz7FFrE

checked

Oh i didnt mean to reply to anyone im just to lazy to scroll up.

You're all a bunch of autist. Jesus pol is filled with neckbeards degenerates

LET IT SNOW

Well... It's time to BLACKED her ass.

Purge the nonwhites, Winter-Chan!

Come and try

She looks like Russia-onee-sama

>Something such as a silver bowl or anything made by you or engraved is a bonus.

Reminds me of this thing that was posted by some based user a few days ago:

Happy Birthday, Winter-Chan, Our Greatest Ally!

>Hagal rune
>
|
|>
|
|

let it snow

Well good luck with that, but with the way last winter went, I have no expectations of it going anywhere.

Gotta focus on the deity that has truly shown its power, surely you understand. Shadilay.

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

winter chan is another face of kek

this whole board is a chaos cult

Happy birthday Winter-Chan! Let it snow!