HILLARY ALMOST FACEPLANTED A WEEK AGO __ WHERE IS THE PRESS ON THIS?

A lot of smart people are thinking Hillary's major mental malfunctions might be from Parkinson's.

And pneumonia can be a symptom of Parkinson's.

Bitch will never admit it though.

RAMZPAUL on the Hillary Collapse just a week ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=dHkjbHe16QM

Now let us all think ahead a week. To the debates against Donald Trump, a man used to winning and unaccustomed to giving a shit about what weak-minded losers like Hillary think.

From the very beginning, Trump will dominate the debate stage so forcefully that Hillary will begin to feel (and involuntarily react to) the stress building up in her mind.

>Under the pressure of the debate, Hillary begins slurring her words.

Then she gets obvious hand tremors.

>Then Hillary gets facial tics.

Then she starts shaking so hard that she is vibrating at the podium.

>Before flopping onto the stage floor, Hillary hears Huma screaming into her earpiece to say something. "Anything, Hillary. Say anything, my love." But nothing verbal comes.

Other things begin to rumble in Hillary's bowels, though. The body is reacting to the sudden intense stress by preparing to void all solid and liquid waste.

> Hillary's bowels and her bladder release simultaneously as on-scene paramedics try to prevent her from swallowing her own bumpy tongue.

Based Trump stands there suppressing a grin and shaking his head.

RAMZPAUL did a couple of great videos on the seahag's health:

This one, from a few weeks ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA

And this most recent one, after the big reveal about Hillary admitting her brain damage:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHwYd51Tstw

And poor Dr. Drew got fired after he gave this straightforward bit of analysis:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RAsGEwLvFqw
victuruslibertas.com/2016/09/temper-temper-killary-goes-on-rampage-for-over-an-hour-throwing-glass-at-staffers-head/
youtube.com/watch?v=BVg_F709Y-c
youtube.com/watch?v=FVDyciOQCak
youtube.com/watch?v=Im2V2tgfB1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If her aides hadn't caught her and carried her into the "miracle van" (diazepam?), then she would have certainly faceplanted.

She is sick in the head, anons.

So how is life in america overall? Is it as annoying as I imagine it to be with all the niggers and SJW or are they just a vocal minority and no one really cares about them? From the impression I get online, I would never consider moving there, just because of the people

youtube.com/watch?v=RAsGEwLvFqw

What do you think?

The guy behind the video is an actual confirmed cuck, not even kidding

Not really funny (but I didn't watch it all).

Hillary schlick material, one supposes.

Not funny though (just like the frothing libtard in pic related isn't funny or nice)

Cuck like he gets off on other men fucking his wife or cuck like cuckservative Lindsey Graham (a sissy who would never have to worry about a female wife).

He posted a ~10 min vid on goytube where he cried about how he was emotionally abused by his girlfriend

There are a few pockets of greatness in America.

We will be truly great again after Trump has a chance to make us so.

What a psycho. I don't even like Trump and I find rant annoying and childish. Jimmy Fallon isn't exactly a cultural icon. Why would she be so pissed at him for telling jokes at 230 in the morning?

His current girlfriend?

Because running off to social media instead of confronting the chick is very very unmanly.

>Yep, sounds like a cuck.

Is RAMZPAUL on the same psyOP squad as Bill whittle, Alex Jones, and faggot Milo?

Liberals are so used to the entire media in America kowtowing to Karl Marx that they find any dissent at all to be terrifying and horrifying and infuriating.

Right, I hope so
Life in lithuania is calm, most people are conservatives, and the education system is shilling conservative ideals and shitting on marx really hard, 0 niggers too, and discrimination against lgbt isn't even an issue unless you act like a total fag then you get beat in the streets, so it's pretty cool
I have no idea why the suicide rates are so high
When compared with wages and cost of living of other countries, for example living somewhere like in france seems much harder and shittier, as they earn more money but everything is almost twice as expensive, I guess it's due to the major change that occupation and post-occupation did to lithuania
Also life sure seems stressful and annoying in america
>tfw drunk at night and ranting

Sauce:

victuruslibertas.com/2016/09/temper-temper-killary-goes-on-rampage-for-over-an-hour-throwing-glass-at-staffers-head/

I want to live in Lithuania, I think.

>Silverman
This joke isn't even funny anymore

We can always use more white people I guess, though I guess the only reason to not want to live is here is that you will never "make it big" here, you can live a peaceful life here and the people are friendly but to truly impact the world in some way, from lithuania, is not very possible atm

Anyone that watches this deserves to get fucked by this bald faggot

Well, sadly, Whites will never make it big in America again unless Trump wins.

"Making it big" and "Impacting the world" are different heads of the beast currently known as the "American dream".

I am proud of my country, or at least, what it was. But the dream has been (((hijacked))) and promotes this unnecessary materialism and self-importance. There is nothing wrong with a simple life.

>But the dream has been (((hijacked))) and promotes this unnecessary materialism and self-importance.

Yep. This says it all.

And also pic related.

We used to be an amazing place.

Haha, is that a government backed organization that wrote that paper? Everything I see on the news really gives off a bizzare feel, like we're isolated in some bubble from the rest of the madman world, damn, really makes me realise how much I love the people here, even the wiggers/chavs are a pretty jolly bunch, btw going off-topic but I found this kind of funny
You know that day of the rope banter like "Remember the faces" and right wing death squads? Well funny thing, it kind of happens here sometimes, a couple of people that appeared in a pro-lgbt lithuanian video got beat up by nazis who identified them from their face, I once found a lithuanian antifa page, which was ran by maybe 2 people and their site was constantly threatened to being taken down while we have bars here that are openly-nazi kek
>But the dream has been (((hijacked))) and promotes this unnecessary materialism and self-importance. There is nothing wrong with a simple life.
Yeah materialism can go fuck itself, but I've always wanted to make it big as a musician, well, there's still a lot of time for me, I just got into college
Btw I'm close to finishing my paper on occultism so I'll post it on Cred Forums after the elections probably, you guys need more power in your lives I believe

I wouldn't be surprised if RAMZPAUL moved to Hungary if the Hill-de-beast wins.

At least part time.

Hillary is going to be so jacked up on amphetamines, benzos, and drugs the public doesn't even know exist yet. Unless she ODs her condition isnt going to show through.

are they supposed to be 16-18 years old? the white girls look mid-twenties and the black people look like they have genetic disorders

It would be a lot like debating a meth head though, wouldn't it?

>while we have bars here that are openly-nazi kek

fuck, I don't have the
>no fashisti here
meme

requesting no fashisti here meme

oh you guys definetly do I've even been to one, unfortunately can't recall the name, they don't display it on the internet, but after you take a peek inside, it all becomes apparent

pic related very popular nazi hotspot here

huh, I completely misenterpreted your post

Hillary on life support > Trump

>Haha, is that a government backed organization that wrote that paper?

Yes. The US Government funded some (maybe all, but at least some) of this anti-white racist document.

Blacks are so coddled in America that the only thing they have to complain about Whites is that we are too nice.

American Blacks are privileged.

Thanks for ...

CORRECTING THE RECORD

American blacks are all inbred, they're a bunch of cousin fuckers

Interesting that you say that - the word "Motherfucker" originated in the Black community.

SJWs are weakening us so that ISIS can destroy us. It's changed from extremely annoying to gravely bad.

They have no idea what they're doing and just how fucked they'll be in the end for doing it.

nah in reality its had to really find SJWs
and they're only a lot of blacks in the south and the poor parts of cities. The internet exaggerates stereotypes of the US

seems legit

Yeah - she is famous for being a nasty-tempered foul-mouthed bitch.

>nasty-tempered foul-mouthed bitch.

She sees frog people.

I don't understand what the pickle is referencing. Someone please explain.

She opened a pickle jar on that late night show once to prove she's healthy

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me.

That seemed fishy as fuck.

Hillary would never go into something like that unless it was a sure thing.

She doesn't play things that unsafe.

I smell fish.

Harambe.

Ben is a genius.

They admitted later that it was loosened

Every major outlet reported on it all week, cuckboy.

Maybe pay attention before you start with the tin foil hat shit.

Fallon said later that they had loosened the jar up back stage i think

I missed that.

I just remember the host being self-righteous about it when the pepes called bullshit.

It's not that bad but it's not great either. You can definitely lose your job if you don't have the (((right))) opinion.

See the caption in pic related.

Even the slightest deviation from the libtard party line is met with butthurt and whining.

wtf I'm moving to Lithuania now

>If her aides hadn't caught her and carried her into the "miracle van"

Before picking her up out of the gutter why didn't they:

A)- Give the Stand Down order;
then
B)- Leave her there for 18 hrs;
then
C)- Have ambulance crews change clothes 4 times;
then
D)- Check with NYC officials to see if it's ok to send EMS;
then
E)- Have Susan Rice say a Trump video was the cause.
-Rj

Yeah she fucked those poor guys bad.

They were counting on the Sec State and the President to sent in the FAST Team (or one of the many assets we had).

And Hillary backstabbed the shit out of them.

Makes me sad.

>Every major outlet reported on it all week

They reported what Pravda (I mean what the Hillary press people) said.

And nothing more.

America Press sucks ass and they have proven in blatantly this election season.

Pic unrelated.

What else was there to report? I've been a heat casualty before, that is exactly what I looked like when trying to walk on my own.

I'm being completely serious; I realize that our media and government are bought and paid for - what was the "real" story you seem to be claiming wasn't reported?

Heat casualty __ 77 degrees with a breeze

CTR just go.

It is if you go to college over here. I cannot wait for Trump to get elected and watch my campus tear itself apart.

This.

American college liberals (which all of the non-technical faculty and most of the brainwashed students) get "triggered" when someone writes the words "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" and "TRUMP RULES" in sidewalk chalk on some pavement.

But they also support BLM and all of the murders committed by Blacks in America.

And they also want teen boys to shower with girls by saying they feel feminine that particular day.

Odd that they support rape and murder but are sissies when they see a word that triggers them.

>What else was there to report? I've been a pneumonia casualty before, that is exactly what I looked like when trying to walk on my own.
>I'm being completely serious; I realize that our media and government are bought and paid for - what was the "real" story you seem to be claiming wasn't reported?

So nothing then? Okay.

I sure hope you aren't one of those people voting for the lesser of two evils.

LOL

>What else was there to report? I've been an allergy casualty before, that is exactly what I looked like when trying to walk on my own.

>I'm being completely serious; I realize that our media and government are bought and paid for - what was the "real" story you seem to be claiming wasn't reported?

Libtard shills hating on Pepe.

youtube.com/watch?v=Im2V2tgfB1Y

>I realize that our media and government are bought and paid for - what was the "real" story you seem to be claiming wasn't reported?

>what was the "real" story you seem to be claiming wasn't reported?

>what was the "real" story

answering your own question here buddy

Very funny, now post the original.

I did not know there was ... another.

>kek!

This must be a shop,right?

>implying that they don't fantasize about it already

does anyone have sauce of the video in reference where Hillary is complaining that the fascists are going to "hang us all" ?? I'd really like to see that

That's not Sarah Silverman's sister is it? I know she said some shit too, but she doesnt look the same in that pic.

>expect to be praised when they work against racism
>get criticized for being racist or doing nothing anyway
>it's just easier to be racist or do nothing

OK!

>RAMZPAUL
saged
saged
gay
saged
faggot alt-righter
sage
alt-right is nothing but homos
saged

Hillary, go back to bed. You only got 16 hours of sleep so far today because of the New York press conference. And that is below your average.

They sweeped it under the rug, but she basically cannot cough or fall again now

>press conference

Sorry - Hillary is scared shitless of a real press conference.

"Press Statement" is more like it.

she answered two, TWO questions at her last press conference after ~275 days.

>that whiny diatribe of paranoia and self-pity
Somebody throw it a basketball and call the fucking wahmbulance.

Blacks just want to hate us. Plain and simple.

>-Rj

look, you seem like a big guy, but this place isn't for you.

please leave

>I've been a heat casualty before
>that is exactly what I looked like when trying to walk on my own
>I'm being completely serious
>I realize that our media and government are bought and paid for >what was the "real" story you seem to be claiming wasn't reported?

wew lad

too obvious. no shill shekels for you

Inferiority breeds jealousy.
Jealousy breeds hate.

This is true.

Plus a weird kind of acknowledgement of their inferiority, you know?

As though our very presence reinforces their inferiority and tears through the thin tissue of lies they have built for themselves - that they were once all Kings in the Motherland of Africa, for instance.

Clearly, our very presence shows how foolish they are when they are grumbling amongst themselves.

They hate us.

And they hate Asians for the same reason, one supposes.

I don't consider white people who live in urban areas to be humans.

>people of color
Tan-skinned rapist-of-Libera detected.

Urbanfags are such pussies that they kept Blacks out of the workforce. Now they're getting what they deserve.

We should arm the Blacks.

>that they kept Blacks out of the workforce

You cant be serious.

We took from white children and gave your children education grants you didn't earn.

Then jobs you were grossly underqualified for.

And still Blacks fucked it up.

No one in the history of the planet has had a softer featherbed of gibs than the American Black.

And the only thing they can produce is excuses.

>white people who live in urban areas

It does seem foolish for whites.

>No one in the history of the planet has had a softer featherbed of gibs than the American Black.
Abos m8

This is too bizarre.
Doublethink can be "implemented" when the arguments are somewhat far apart, but this is the same fucking page.

what other race needs a 29 point manual?