Is it true that you all don't believe in climate change...

Is it true that you all don't believe in climate change? or is it just another one of your roleplays like supporting trump
xkcd.com/1732/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU
youtube.com/watch?v=eL-HyviLy6c
youtu.be/DXLED5HuI8o
washingtonexaminer.com/trump-vows-any-iranian-ship-that-makes-rude-gestures-to-us-well-blow-it-out-of-the-water/article/2601459
realclearenergy.org/charticles/2014/02/25/climate_change_models_overestimate_effects_107537.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We need a firewall to prevent cryto-aliens. Fuck of El-Chapo.

When will Canada experience a 30C winter? Until then Climate Change is a hoax.

>Unironically posting" intelectual" comic artist

Disprove the facts. can you?

>>

i think most people on this board are aware (from the science at least) that climate change is happening but that it's too late to do anything about it/not something we can control

the scam is al gore's carbon credits which was just made to rake in money into his own wallet

>climate change
You mean the thing they used to call global warming but they changed the name when it didn't happen like they said?

It's all satire/trolling.

Nobody is actually that retarded.

Go to hell fgt. I hate punk bitches like you. Suck-a-nigga dick or somethin'

>mexican intellectuals

youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU

Daily reminder that climate cultists rely on cooked data.

That's bullshit, changing is completely possible but it's just too expensive for the ones in charge.
Brazil for example barely even uses fossil fuels, our co2 emissions per capita is pretty low.

According to ancient records, Vikings sailing to Greenland encountered little to no ice in a region that today, requires advanced ice breakers to access. It has been hotter before, and with less ice.

An influx of cold water slows the currents down, something to do with the sun reflecting off darker/lighter water idk the science. But the system that keeps England and other coastal areas of Europe as warm as say the south east United States has slowed down before

Resulting in periods of colder temperatures; when Napoleon marched on Russia, when cereal crops failure led to revolution in France, when Washington crossed an ice-choked Hudson.

History shows us periods warmer, and periods cooler than what we have now. It's a natural process. I'd recommend the book by Brian Fagan called "Little Ice Age". It got stellar reviews from scientists and historians alike for years until this "climate change" bs took over.

youtube.com/watch?v=eL-HyviLy6c

I believe in climate change, I just don't support any steps being taken to prevent it.

Explain where my home town was under two miles of ice 10,000 years ago bean boy

Is it true that you all don't believe in climate change?

Let me red pill you. Climate is change every day. What you mean to ask is do you not belive in man made climate change. No I don't. Its a Bullshit Tax.

Lord KeK wells it.

Is it true that you all don't
>believe
in climate change?

but it has changed more in last 16 years than the whole 20th century. how about that?

do i believe that the human race is fucked in every way possible? yes

do i think we, or more specifically left wing american and european politicians, can do anything about it? fuck no

go kill yourself you fucking normie for falling for pleb talking points

>Tide goes in, tide goes out. You can't explain that.

The elites destruction of our planet is why I turned to KEK

May his chaos cleanse the planet.

youtu.be/DXLED5HuI8o

I don't give a FUCK about it

I'm still waiting for the Global Hyper-Tornadoes that Al Gore promised us.

man made climate change is massively exaggerated in order to push so called "green energy"

DAILY REMINDER

* A doubling of preindustrial CO2, absent any feedbacks, would result in a maximum forcing of +1.2C.

* The General Circulation Models, and the IPCC, predict 2-8C of warming because AGW theory assumes a positive H2O feedback. They assume that if CO2 causes a little warming, the atmosphere will hold more water vapor which will lead to a lot of warming.

* The warming predictions cover such a large range because everyone assumes a different average H2O feedback rate.

* Every GCM based on this assumption has failed to model temperatures for the past 17 years. They are all trending too high.

* In the late 1990's the modelers themselves stated that if they missed their predictions for more then a decade that would falsify AGW theory.

* There is no data to suggest a +H2O feedback either now or in Earth's past.

* If there is no +H2O feedback then we literally have nothing to worry about.

* The average climate change believer knows none of this. Politicians, citizens, activists, surprisingly even a lot of scientists are literally ignorant of the theory and the math. In their mind it's simply "CO2 = bad" and "experts say we're warming faster then ever."

It was 100 degrees in Florida 100 years ago....
Still is...

I believe in climate change. Climate change is why I want to sacrifice jews and mexicans to appease Sol.

If climate change wasn't so politically charged with scum of the earth globalist politicians I'd be a lot more accepting of it. Truth is its just a mechanism for them to set up one world government and extract more wealth from the underclass. (see carbon tax, agenda 21, quotes from pro climate change politicians, "science denierism", etc.)

Even if the US went full renewable energy, we would still be fucked by chinese and indian pollution, so its kind of a joke desu.

Not to mention the science is completely bunk, and the whole 97% is based on a fucking lie.

I am all for environmentalism, but I also believe government is sitting on renewable energy in black budget programs. They will never be released to the public, and investigators will be hunt down and shot because of the huge societal implications and restructuring that would come from such discoveries.

t. guy who worked for a man who's whole life was ruined by black suits for trying to create a h2o motor

Global warning will sort out the overpopulation issue.

>h2o motor

sounds ridiculous, but i have personally seen him convert a toyota 3sgte to it.

I also saw how someone filed him for bankruptcy multiple times. Taking out multiple mortgages and loans under his name.

Then I came to work one day, and the whole shop was emptied out from over the weekend and all that remained were newly installed surveillance cameras.

It's outrageous, I know.

If water had enough spare energy to act as a combustive fuel source, we would see cases (however rarely) where bodies of water spontaneously exploded.

Maybe water was a component of the system, but there has to be another chemical/electrical fuel source as well.

This was in 2003, and I just was one of his welders, but he was definitely doing something that was pissing someone off.

Really interesting guy, completely redpilled on the kikes, NWO, UN, IRS, Identification slavery, and so on.

How could anyone not believe that climate changes? Climate changes all the time, always has, always will.

Oh, you mean do I worship at the altar of the ineffable Green Thing and recite the litany of Anthropogenic Global Warming?

Nah, I never could stand high church, no matter the denomination, I just can't turn my brain off and duckspeak like that, sorry.

See
Not true. Pollution, overfarming, overpopulation and chemical pesticides are a much bigger problem. Simply yelling climate change (something that naturally happens, that we are exasperating) doesnt help.

Back to class beaner.

i welcome a global climate holocaust

like lol oh no africa and the middle east are going to be too hot to live in what a frickin bummer

You should get in touch with that guy

How come bait threads like this even get replies ?
Noko goes in all fields

Its not a question of belief.

Its a question of whether we actually can fucking change it, which is irrelevant.

You want to stop climate change? Ironically, it would have to essentially deregulate our ability to harvest and use energy in this country.

Again, Ironically, because of environmentalists, our energy infrastructure has languished because we've outsourced the job to the developing world, who uses our money to throw their world into chaos.

You want peace in the middle east? You want a competitive clean energy sector? You want improved energy infrastructure? You want jobs and prosperity? You want cleaner cars?

Let us mine for coal. We can develop clean coal technologies. Let us mine for Uranium to develop nuclear technologies. Let us develop fusion based technologies. Let us drill for oil and natural gas. Stop letting robber billionaires like Warren Buffet monopolize renewable energy sources like solar in Nevada.

ALL of these things can be done environmentally safely and within regulatory guidelines. Energy is energy, and we have the means to overcome the challenges that stand in our way.

Fuck environmentalists and their claims. All they've done is jeopardize our future and peace across vast sections of the world.

Somebody gotta redpill the normies

>Is it true that you all don't believe in climate change?

Look up the polls showing Trumpfags are literaly high school drop outs and get back to me.

climate change is highly politicized and revolves around money, trusting it is not advised.

>Its a question of whether we actually can fucking change it,

Duhhhh I don't know. Do you think putting carbon in the air from car exhaust pipes is good for us?

Lolololololthatfuckingflag!

Again, we actually have much cleaner air in the United States than we did 40 years ago, thanks to provisions put in place by fucking republicans, of all people.

The developing world is what's wrong with the environment, and that includes mafia run states like China.

>thanks to provisions put in place by fucking republicans,

Which Republicans want to repeal!

>Which neocons want to repeal

ftfy.

Neocons, as of this election, have basically been consigned to the dustbin of history, and not soon enough, either. Trump might be the best thing to happen to this country environmentally.

No Trump said he wanted to gut the EPA you lying faggot. Trump voters = borderline retards.

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-vows-any-iranian-ship-that-makes-rude-gestures-to-us-well-blow-it-out-of-the-water/article/2601459

>g-global warming is real, goyi- i mean govt
>keep funding our private sector plz

>Fuck environmentalists and their claims.
What claims? If you think coal needs to be clean, then you accept there is a problem with burning shit loads of coal the way we do today?

>Hey, you just started a forest fire.
>No, retard, forest fires happen naturally all the time, usually from lightning strikes. The burning is actually beneficial, because it clears out undergrowth from tree roots and replenishes the soil.
>But I just saw you flick a cigarette into a bush, and it burst into flames.
>Retard.

>posts washington rumor mill rag

The EPA hasn't done a good job in a long time; in enforcing clean energy standards or cleaning shit up.

The Southwest, particularly the four corners, stands as a testament to this. All one would have to do is go on the Navajo reservation to see the air pollution produced by power plants in Paige.

Or need I remind you of the toxic mine water spill in Durango, Colorado? That was directly caused by morons not knowing what they were doing. I lived there, for goodness sake.

Oh, and let's not forget the Gulf Oil Spill. That disaster could have been prevented had the inspections been conducted properly or followed through on.

The EPA needs to start doing its job again if it wants to justify its existence.

I believe the climate changes every day, it's called weather.

>NORMIE try and deface kek

Nothing less than death can repay this

Coal is bad if its burned with no filtering systems. We have systems to scrub shit, and we use them here in the states.

Its everywhere else that doesn't do it.

International regulation is the only viable solution
China is operating like the US during industrialization except with modern levels of production, producing enormous pollution and with few laws to reduce pollution
Without international regulation, smog and other environmental issues will continue to impact the US, especially the west coast

dubs got it
>Largest demo Trump appeals to is uneducated whites who can't into science.

Who cares? the real mistake is believing that CO2 emmisions can or should be stopped.

If sea levels are rising then steps should be taken to manage the consequences but there's nothing we can do to stop emissions.

realclearenergy.org/charticles/2014/02/25/climate_change_models_overestimate_effects_107537.html

SHART

you can scrub the co2 out of coal smoke?

>overpopulation
>a real problem
The rest are, though.

>overpopulation
It's on trend to me one. Way too many niggers as it is.

>there's nothing we can do to stop emissions.
lol, wat.

The nightmare is just beginning. Even an average global temperature increase of a few degrees is going to make the current migrant crisis look like nothing.

Too many niggers is a distinct problem from overpopulation, though. We could add another two billion niggers into Africa and not worry about resources, but that shit would be terrible for everyone as they continue to fuck up and spread like a plaque. Atlantatropa and it's planned massive expansion of whites downwards can't come soon enough.

How can global warming be a hoax.

Think of an enzyme

If it gets too hot it breaks.

The ecosystem is sensitive.

hmmm did you know that the only year when emissions fell across the board was 2008 when virtually every major economy contracted?

would you want literal decades of that sort of economic damage?

>close borders, massive walls around Europe and North America
>mass exctinction of southern hemisphere

>implying the current leadership is doing shit all to avert anything.

>opting for _actual_ _anti-establishment_ candidate is stupid because #NOREASON

sage

For stability's sake, i think we should keep population well below what would strain resources. Things could become very shitty very quickly. Humans aren;t usually too friendly when there's any kind of resource scarcity.

Yes I did know that.

>would you want literal decades of that sort of economic damage?
The economic damage was not caused by the reduced emissions. It was visa versa.

The whole point of dealing with global warming is that the economic damage of rising sea level and other disruption would far outweigh the cost of curbing emissions.

>the economic damage of rising sea level and other disruption would far outweigh the cost of curbing emissions.
1. we don't know this
2. try selling convincing the public that the worst depression in modern history is a good thing.

No, I do believe in it, but I don't care. It's not worth crippling our economy.