archive.is/XLGhP
youtube.com/watch?v=o_ls7Rxr7Zk
fb.com/bbcnews/posts/10153929979322217
youtube.com/watch?v=d9DUqjNMZ60
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=RAsGEwLvFqw

I've given up too

not cuck san toro again

Even our media isn't that fucked yet. Why aren't you cucks rising up and assassinating your politicians/media heads?

>10 year old

GOYIM I NEED THAT LAUGHING JEW WEBM!
PLEASE
JUST POST IT HERE!

>I like things girls like
>I also like things boys like
>no it's not possible for a girl to like 'boy' things, don't be silly
>therefore I must be both a boy and a girl

Evil alt-right bigots

>Most of his life.
>10 year old.

Breaking news! This is fucking retarded.

archive.is/XLGhP

> Leo

wew

All of this crap is specifically targeted at young confused idiots.

what did Fardad Farahzad have to say about all this?

>Most of her life
>10 years old
>10
>Most of her life
>10
This world is dead

>young confused idiots.
They have a label for that too

"Gender queer" or something similarly retarded

Guy stuff is usually more interesting. If I was a chick, i wouldnt give a shit about crappy tv shows, celeb drama, and shitty fashion too.

Good for Leo. May Them have a good and long life as a he-she.

>Cred Forums
>having the balls to do anything
All these guns you claim to have and yet you do nothing with them.

Yeah, age is a fucking social construct too. I'm an agefluid teen to midthirty but sometimes methusalem age 2bh.

See you soon swede.

Does she have a masculine vagina?

youtube.com/watch?v=o_ls7Rxr7Zk

Is that a gun on the floor?

>tell kids gender isn't as simple as just boy/girl and you are what you're born with
>no no, there's all these kinds of things you can be, like genderfluid otherkin and these million other retarded things
>kid gets confused
>pressure from parents gives him the feeling like he should decide to be something
>tells parent's he thinks he's a girl
>parents psychologically and physically mutilate him
>fucked for the rest of his life
whereas in the past you'd tell them you're a boy if you have a penis and a girl if you have a vagina and it was as simple as that

Parents that facilitate this shit for children need to be fucking executed for destroying the life of a child like that.

Not this shit again.

Hold on. I'm going to change this image. stay right here

When I was a kid I mixed my sister's girl toys with my legos and action figures.
Guess that means i'm non-binary confirmed.

It's ok.

Atleast the comments are a lot more reassuring

>fb.com/bbcnews/posts/10153929979322217

I'm in the
wake me up when you need a soldier in the trenches to fight degeneracy other than that I'm just going to raise a good family with moral values.

i like how queers insist that gender is a social construct, yet they have the most rigid concept of gender of anyone

oh, i'm not 100% macho muscle raw meat man all the time? i must be fairy!

Playing with MLP dolls is gay user.

They're mental, do not expect rational thought where there is none

Trans is at least understandable - someone who so strongly identifies with the other gender that they wish to live their life as that gender

But what is this non-binary crap all about? It just seems like special snowflake bullshit

Just let them destroy their lives like retards, future generations will learn from their mistakes once the massive suicide epidemics start in 30 years.

Hopefully.

If you were a girl, you would have a completely different brain, it would be likely that you would indeed enjoy those things since female brains are much more impressionable. When conservatives had the cultural stranglehold, women were modest and soft-spoken. Now that liberals control the media, women are the ultimate consumers, and outspoken for causes that destroy western civilization. This is not a coincidence. Most women are just useful idiots.

don't push me

Dick or vagina? If he has a dick he's a boy. If she has a vagina she's a girl. Fucking simple.

What is he drinking? What is with that shit trigger discipline?

やめろ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, I stole her barbie dolls and stripped them nude like a bad kid.

>tfw been an atheist all my life
>would rather have my children be ultrareligious than risking them becoming genderspecial or trannies
thank jews

I hope xe gets raped and can never sit comfortably ever again

In normal societies people like her are just called tomboys.
But of course leave it to lefties to turn something so simple into some omnisexual Tumblr bullshit.

its called Mate-Tea by the looks of it
it tastes like goatpiss and is highly energyzing

Cuckold. This guy is going around posting this in every possibly pro trump thread

Its all your fault for not listening to Nazi Germany and then be so retarded to enable the kikes and their degeneracy on a global level.

Everything we see the Nazis warned you in their Movie "The eternal Jew".

>This is being pumped into the brains of white children.
Ok I'm converting to Islam now. Maybe I can keep my continued blood line from not existing.

Everybody do the dinosaur

THIS SHIT ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE! OVER THE LINE! EITHER GENDER IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT AND NOT TIED TO BEHAVIOR OR GENDERS HAVE NATURAN TENDANCIES AND BIASES! PICK ONE AND FUCK OFFFFF! UNIRONIC REEEEEE!

>like tomboys
>in the future all tomboys will be brainwashed into thinking they're trannies or god knows what gender
JUST

Tomboys used to be my fetish years ago, but as usual Tumblr ruins everything good.

I was driving home when that little shit had a segment on radio 4 to talk about itself.

Brought up the bathroom debate aswell, how it should be able to use the male toilets despite being physically still a girl. These people are fucking retarded.

In the tragic event I have children they will never have an internet connection. Tumblr literally turned this girl into a faggot.

CANT WAKE UP

I'm reality-fluid, I don't have to "pick" anything.

Big Black Cock... news?

Or maybe ideas of gender are construct fluid also you shitlord

We are losing this battle, Cred Forums
I remember when gay marriage was legalized, most of us were pissed. But now we accepted it and the majority of Cred Forums no longer cares
This will be the same thing. A few years from now, we will also accept trans gender as normal and move on to complain about the next stupid thing liberals make up

Alright, I gotta ask:

What's with the mass influx of the whole transgender debate?
They can't make up like more than 1%(And I feeel that's an estimate on the higher end) of the total population.
And why is it that the whole movement seems to have so much power? I know most of it comes from the masses of people who wanna show off how tolerant they are, most of which seems to do it for their own gain when showing off this "quality" of themselfes, but fuck: Is that all there is too it?
>inb4 jews did it

It's also strange how it's not enough to simply not being a dick towards trans-faggots, or other minorities. It now seems to have reached the point where anything less than walking around with a "I-Am-Tolerant" sign around your neck is considered not tolerant enough.

My best guess is that it's just a natural trend within first world countries that will come and hopefully go, because there's worse shit to worry about in the world than mispronouning someones supposed gender.

End of rant

>most of his life

He has probably only been aware of gender for less than half of it

Or maybe they aren't constructs at all but hard coded chromosomes.
You can't just "decide" to have black skin without unnatural modification.
You can't just "decide" that you're actually a demiqueer gender-fluid plutokin without having a mental disorder.
You still have a cock. Even if you chop it off, you still have XY chromosomes. Your DNA is the same. Your biology has not changed itself.

arab muslims and even non-arabs born into it will always see you as 2nd tier believer at best and you'll get their scraps at best. be strong sweden

There is only one gender: being a woman. Being a man is just being a normal human being. Being a woman is a mental illness, but we call it a gender.

>this is slowly becoming normal
make it stop

When i was a little boy, i never felt like raping. I no one taught me not to rape, i just didn't rape or even think about it.

Clearly my dick should have been cut off.

We used to rule the world, and now look at us.

Someone send the nukes. It was a good ride while it lasted.

dude its over

brexit wont save the UK from their bullshit, AFD wont have any worthwhile power for at least a decade, Frenchies will continue to be bombed and even if Trump becomes President they will just pull a JFK if he steps out of line (and Media will applaud it)

The Kikes won and the West as we know it will be gone/crash between 2020-2030. Dont even try to stop it because why would you if shit like OPs post is the thing you will have to save as well

You are right, they will. But what else can I do to save my kids? Literally all of their friends will be Trans-helicopter xe genders. Imagine the social impact.

At least the arabs will kick those fags in their heads and spit on them.

When I was a kid I would always undress my sisters barbies

for the elite it serves as a convenient distraction to keep the hoi polloi distracted from real problems and for their voting base it's a convenient way to piss off dad and virtue signal

Am I non-binary if I watch girly anime?

The definition of a vocal minority.
Just imagine being part of a tribalistic movement with little to no cohesion, where you and every other trans-whatever have to trample each other and fight over who is the most oppressed.

It's a fucking mental case arms race.

How is that any different from otherkin who think they are dragons or harambes?

no, just a dumb ratposter

We perceive oppression as intolerable, and have a natural tendency to abhor the intolerable. With the unprecedented ease of sharing information in this day and age, virality and a sensation of causing suffering bring many more people to care than would normally do so. Just watch how long it took for gays to legally be and do gay in Norway. It took a long time because the ability to show the pain of those oppressed by immoral laws, was not as advanced and thus not as effective.

Now, literally anyone can sign up for the cry-fest. Literally anyone can engage in """important debates""" really just resembling echo chambers. Literally anyone is susceptible to be convinced of this absolutely unscientific BULLSHIT's veracity, just because they're exposed to it hundreds of thousands of factors more intensely than they would, in any normal non-social media.

In short: it's the jews.

You see, I can give or take all the Jew kill all niggers stuff you guys do, but at the end of the day I can look past that because THIS is what the other side is enabling. THIS is our future under the left, and I don't care what you guys have to do, this world needs to be steered in a different direction asap.

If the left gets their way Western civilization will be a bunch of mixed transvestite 10 year olds sucking cocks for weed money who never grow up.

>tfw I have seven normal kids so far, but some parents tuck up this badly with just one

Kinda funny. Luckily my kids don't have any mentally ill classmates.

I used to make my Action Men figures undress and have sex.

>will be a bunch of mixed transvestite 10 year olds sucking cocks for weed money who never grow up.

This is what needs to happen in order to bring the change we seek. All you have to do is keep yourself clear from the degenerate and become the leading force when people are in need of leadership

DIE FAHNE HOCH

did he take a shit in that little glass

it is, there is nothing more to it. just alotta faggot snowflakes needing attention.

>Liberals removing themselves from the gene pool by sterilizing their kids

I don't see the problem.

Well, what Leo wants, Leo gets. After all, he's 10 years old. she/he/it totally knows whats up now.

plz be my old ai gf

Xi is so brave.

>His wife said shit about him in divorce proceedings

Had to stop after that one, this guy is everything that is wrong with modern media.

PURGE!

I FUCKING HATE THE BBC
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
BOYCOTT WHEN?

>Humanity let the Jews do this

>Mauser c69
Patrician Taste

>10 year olds are now picking what made up gender they are because duh media said they can

This only targets beta males who will eventual perpetuate the cycle on the internet and ruin this place even more, /lgbt/ never existed until the major push of these campaigns.
>this is new

also it's just a damn shame.

We never intend this. Banks were a mistake. We should have just did killed all of them. Just because you don't want to sin doesn't mean let Jews do your dirty.

We let this happen we only have ourselves to blame.

What I don't get about feminists is the fact that they make up so many genders and identities

Why not just say "Yeah I'm a woman (because I have a vagina), I just like men's clothes better"

People would be infinitely more accepting about this imo

if children can consent why cant pedos fuck them?

>being a tomboy is called non binary now

They weren't raised properly.
It's insecure people with inferiority complex and mental illness

>a 10 year old has enough life experience to decide anything
These people need raped. I don't care what age they are. If the dick goes in the ass you're a boy and if it goes in the pussy you're a girl. That's how we will end this bullshit.

Soon it will be legal to have sex with Leo in this progressive utopia

I remember back when it just meant that you were a girl who acted like a guy.
Now it means... i-it means... AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Don't britbrongs have to finance this to watch TV

when i was 10 i was a boy with some feminine traits because i was 10

I'm so confused. Is this the actual assigned male comic or a parody? I can't tell at this point...

its actually completely delusional

10/10

WEW

Holy shit I thought this too as I was reading it.
>yfw in Tag 2 you put the bikini on Leo

>born from 2 daddies
No.

If it was in africa it would be accurate

this. its so fucking stupid, people nowadays think that breaking what they consider "traditional" gender roles makes them fucking trans. tons of people like boy and girl things, but that doesn't make them "non-binary"

Someone needs to kill the fucking media and doctors who support this shit.

the media loves to hype these things up, either for or against, to force opinions on others and distract them. in reality, it barely fucking matters. identity politics along with the massive backlash is a fucking joke

>born from daddies
>not the work of the patriarchy

top hue nigga.

Just go look in a mirror.

I don't remember this stuff being a thing when I was younger. I'm only 20 now, but can anyone confirm if this is something that only started recently and, now that I'm old enough, realize it?

These kids are just getting enabled by what they see in the media. Hell, if I was 10 in this social climate, I might be saying the same thing. But I eventually snapped out of it and embraced the fact that I'm a man.

>gender is a social construct and thus women can act however they like
>but if you act like the opposite gender you automatically become that gender

I gave up a long time ago.

Just started recently. I am 20 also and this was not a thing when I was a child.

im 22 and no it wasnt a thing at all. especially non-binary garbage. thats not even something i knew existed until like a year ago. trans people have been around a while longer but now people just wanna create their own pronouns to play oppression olympics

>whatcha doin, Laq'uanda?

did he get that list from buzzfeed?

Fuck I played with my sister's Kelly doll once when I was 8, I guess it's high time to chop off my penis.

W-wait, is he drinking mate?

Those comments are glorious

Serious question, how do you raise children in today's distorted circus of a world?

If the day comes where I decide to have kids, I just don't think I could justify raising them in this environment. Not with shit like genderqueer nonsense becoming the norm.

Homeschooling? Private school? Maybe fuck off to an isolated rural area and raise them there? I just don't know, man.

I don't have the full version, sorry.

>XD
What did fb mean by this?

>a gift for the patriarchy
>cross-dressing little boy doesn't realise he IS the patriarchy

I used to go to a Christian private school. They're a bit shitty even in comparison to normal schools. Your safest bet is home school. Just from my experience, though.

It's a damned shame what they've done to you.

This is a person who gets his shit kicked in by her girlfriend and instead of hitting her back he goes and cries about it on the internet.

>I'm a 28 year old """man"""
>I enjoy hunting, fishing, and watching sports
>I also enjoy cooking, reading, and keeping a clean house

I guess that makes me a non-binary 28 year old?

>Liberals tricking countless people into thinking they're female when they have a penis.
>Conservatives still thinking in vain that they can stop the NWO.

The whole genderqueer thing is invented by Americans and your media. Europe is just jumping on the bandwagon because you guys have a horrible influence on our culture. Literally the only thing keeping us from being 100% homosexual genderqueer transvestites is because it would be uncomfortable due to the Muslims.

What about flirty Tomgirls?

>I also enjoy cooking, reading, and keeping a clean house
only it current century could you impress someone with that
not even memeing

M O S C O W
O
S
C
O
W

>If I was a chick
if you were a chick your hormones would be completely different and would affect your actions more than anything else. Fashion and romantic comedies would be at the top of your favorite things to do.

Cooking, cleaning, and reading for pleasure are considered "girly/feminine" activities in modern Western culture.

Maybe he'll become really obsessed with his personal appearance trying to be the most beautiful faggot around while also hitting the gym and being jacked as fuck.

Who am I kidding, he'll end up killing himself with a drug overdose.

maybe if you live with a gf
how are you supposed to survive if you live alone and want to keep face without starving lel

>reading

n-no

Takeout and microwave dinners so you never have to cook or do dishes. Do laundry only after you run out of clean underwear. Only pick up or clean house when guests are coming over.

Basically a guy is expected to go full-on college lifestyle until he gets married in his early 20's.

Reading is for nerds and people with vaginas. This is the world we live in now, you're gonna have to come to terms with that.

From the thumbnail I thought that bald bearded faggot was Keemstar.

>when someone sees you mopping the floor after spilling water and think you're cleaning up like some faggot

That's a non binary airplane you cis gendered white male

this

>butthurt is glorious

>tomboys will be extinct in just few years of this madness
>they all go gay and identify as mentally ill dipships
>yfw they been just perfectly bro tier girls

Just end this shit fampai

Eh, I mean girls always seem impressed by my clean house and home cooked meals but I did get the comment, "you'll make a good wife someday, huhuhuh" from some faggot when I was baking pecan pies and cleaning up the dishes I had used to prepare everything. He was a retired Army drill instructor and was just used to calling people pussies I guess. He wasn't invited back.

Exactly..maybe it's just our slav culture to be self sufficient in this fields

>kids acting stupid ought to be raped
You're more mentally ill than these silly children.

Wait until you are in your 30's and your kid is being taught to give into these faggotty ass ideals and whoever oppose them are seen as old fashioned pricks.

>He wasn't invited back.
maybe he was right, being so petty is a female thing

This is getting way out of fucking hand.

He was just loud, obnoxious, and opinionated about everything. He was a friend of a friend and I didn't even really know him. I was in no way obligated to invite him back into my house.

Cred Forums utterly and undeniably BTFO

What sex chromosomes was "it" born with?

Why can't we just go back to calling "boyish" girls tomboys and "girly" boys faggots?

I don't get it. It doesn't fucking matter, who the fuck cares. Why is this news? Why are these kids made to be special? And when enough of them get the spotlight, some other kids make up some gender bullshit to be special and get the spotlight. It's getting fucking dumb. This shit doesn't fucking matter. They aren't special.

Ahaha, so much sour grapes. This shit isn't even that bad, even with his petty bullshit thrown between, like not mentioning the "illegal" part. You can hear his desperation with the "I hate poor people" "germaphobe" part.

Please win, Donald Trump.

Why can't we just gas the kikes race war now?

Because assigning hobbies to genders like saying girls like dolls and the pink color is completely be bigot and homophobic and misogynist and so on.
But when a boy dresses up in girls clothes, does feminine things and declares himself trans, that's totally OK.

The journalists and reporters are given these stories and they want to show everyone how progressive they are instead of risking being called bigots.

This is good. All of the non internet generations will see this and be like "WHAT IN THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO MY COUNTRY"

lol just kill them all

One of the biggest lies parents tell their children nowadays is how "special" they are. Once they become adults and enter the workforce, many of those kids can't cope with the fact that they actually aren't special at all, that they're just another cog in the machine like 99.9% of the people around them, and they end up doing some very unnatural things to become "special" and "unique" again.

Decided to never visit BBC News again after this shit, why do they love such degenerate left-wing articles? Most of their shit isn't news, it's shit like "Coming out as bisexual in the gay club scene in Pakistan - Fatimah's story" or "The day everyone had gay sex as one", it's just degenerate disgusting bullshit

What's a non-degenerate UK news source?

If he hits her, he'll be imprisoned for sure.

Don't worry lads I found the original. All is well.

They're all gone bro......

It's full spectrum degeneracy everywhere

Oh, here in Germany the Green Party had some pretty lively pedophilia advocates. This insanity has its roots in the generations raised by he 19 60s hippie generation.

Just give it a few years guys, this libshit society is already on its last legs

LONDRES
O
N
D
R
E
S

>his life as a girl
>his life
>girl

>Non-binary
Is this what faggots are nowadays

there are more than two genders

That was on the radio while we were eating dinner yesterday.

My dad is a sandal-wearer but I think he's starting to feel a little uncomfortable with all this poz.

get the fuck out please

I don't think it's going away without a collapse.

So many young people are so deeply entrenched in this bullshit.

I didn't know if I should also change their spelling mistake "ATER" but I wasn't sure if it was some new PC term.

The feminized after.

Mate, I used to be one of these retarded millenials. You get sick and tired of it after a while and that's what is starting to happen on a large scale.

shut up bigot

>railed dustcover

I guess SkyNews isn't as bad, they seem to mostly focus on reporting actual things without any blatantly obvious political agenda, and there aren't really any opinion articles about sucking off trannies in sri lanka or some shit like all the other news sites

itsa me, transmario!

Not everyone is open to reading Cred Forums.

Some of them never engage with anything but propaganda and other delusionals.

No, sorry. There are only two. Unless you are a Hermaphrodite, which is kinda...rare. Why is this even a discussion? You would not talk about cats or dogs as genderfluid, not even simians, but humans suddenly have this glorious "bouquet" of made-up genders? Come on.

That's true, but not everyone is as autistic as them. People get tired of being chided over bullshit over and over again.

If there's a Y chromosome, it is male, regardless of anything else.

If you feel you are a girl you have every right in the world to be recognised as such

Youre aren't special unless you make yourself special,
Trump for example would have been just another normie if he never started his buisness.

Fuck off with your shitty bait Giovanni

I like wearing women's panties but in everything else I am a male.

I guess I too am both male and female.

This was on the American bbc channel

youtube.com/watch?v=d9DUqjNMZ60

If you're indistinguishable from a girl, then society won't know you're not a girl.

I misread that second programme as Dan Cuckshank

That's an interesting poster you've got there

can you prove someone has a female or male identity without falling into prejudice?

so your definition of a girl is someone who looks like a girl? looks are everything that matters? ugly girls aren't girls?

>tfw male but love those things

I dunno man..

My friend who I went to high school with is finishing up his law degree and is a huge race-apologist, always posting shit about how black people are oppressed, how everything is racist, black crime isn't really their fault, etc. And his wife who is a tumblr-tier feminazi is currently finishing up her PhD. Both of them were raised in Christian, conservative homes in East Texas and they've pulled a complete 180 since high school and are blue-blood SJW liberals now.

I have a feeling that they'll do much more for their causes and beliefs during their lives than I will by sitting on Cred Forums and posting Nazi frogs...

>10 years old

This shit had to be staged. There's no fucking way. Even if the kid was raised by a pair of flaming gays, kids don't give a fuck about sex before puberty, much less tumor-tier "sexual" autism

Ugly girls still look like girls.

A man in a wig usually doesn't.

That wall poster seems strangely familiar.

The only thing all of us have to do is to have white children and instill conservative, realistic values in them

He more or less inherited his business from his father though... He has grown that business by an order of magnitude since then but he still started out as the son of a multi-millionaire real-estate mogul with 2 feet already in the door.

A man who identifies as female doesn't just put on a wig. Transitioning is a long process that gives better results the earlier it's started.

What if I feel as if I'm a women with a penis who truly feels like a female squirrel trapped in a human male body?

Does that make me a transgendered squirrel?

Complete bullshit. Europe is way more liberal than America, and this is liberal cancer. Europe was the first to push for faggot marriage and faggot rights. You fucking faggots can't call us racist right wing nazis and degenerate liberal scum at the same time, it is contradicting.

Im 32 years old and all this shit comes from Europe.

>has decided

So it's a choice and thus is simply a fad.

Even after extensive gender reassignment butchery, most of them still look like a man in a wig.

/r/transpassing/

>muh conservatism
You can't outbreed shitskins, friend. We've got to close the gate first, and kick the undesirables out second. Then you can have your breeding time.

Were you born to human or squirrel parents?

Why?

yes. and liberals think thats normal and that you should get welfare because your discriminated against and cant work because muh feels

Maybe you're right, but if that's the case then there probably will be societal collapse. Leftist ideology is going to reach critical mass and the race war will stop being a meme.

KILL EVERY JEW

BEFORE THEY KILL YOU

>After living most of HIS life as a GIRL
>BBC

Reminder that Brits' tax dollars fund this.

You won't find any good content on a subreddit dedicated to insecure people that only resort to posting their pic online and ask for confirmations because they know they don't pass .

because it's your own body and you can decide what you want to do with it

Why should I be able to decide what I can do with my body, what gives me the authority over it?

did you miss the part where I said:
>Both of them were raised in Christian, conservative homes in East Texas

Somewhere along the line after high school they were both infected with hyper-liberalism even though they were instilled with conservative, realistic values from birth. Hell, his wife is the daughter of a long line of very conservative landowners / ranchers in the county, some of the most stereotypical die-hard Republican voters you could hope to meet.

I identify as the worlds richest and most powerfull man, NOW MAKE IT COME TRUE YOU FUCKING LIBERALS, DON'T DENY ME MY IDENTITY!

>I'm an attention seeking faggot 10 year old

> Sweden
May you have a good and long life as well, user

If you're going to refute your rights of ownership of your own body you can't oppose against rape or random people coming in your house to steal your body or even having your life be taken from you

When I was that age I too wished I had a vagina and felt like a women. I really wanted a vagina.

I also wanted to be a space marine.

As I grew older I realized I just wanted to fuck women, loved my dick, and wanted to shoot things.

Some may "feel" like they're the opposite sex but at the age most of them don't truly actually known what they want or how they feel.

If I went through transitioning back then because people took me seriously would of ruined my life as I got older and realized I was just obsessed with women in a sexual way and I love my cock.

Australia with the bantz

Bogan, you must do more to defeat the canukstanis in this great shitposting war.

Yeah, I didn't miss that part, I still think parents have some influence over what their child believes even in the late teens/early twenties and perhaps a lot of it would be to do with the parent-child relationship

I always wanted to visit Sweden someday. Should have gone a few years ago before this happened.

The Jews are just taking the piss.

Not really, xxy may naturally develop as girls without expressing many male genes, but that's extremely rare anyway.

>because it's your own body and you can decide what you want to do with it

Bodily autonomy is not the same as the right to have everyone go along with your delusions.

so what? if you have a son and he wants a ps2 you buy it for him but 20 years later he will probably not care as much if you had given it to him back then

Murder and rape are destruction of a body, which is removing an asset, even if you did not have authority over your body, destruction of an asset is still a detriment.
Being a special snowflake on the other hand, is not as extreme, as you can still live and be productive (to an extent), thus aiding people or groups outside of your body.

they're not delusions, jeez.

there are studies that show gender dysphoria is real and proven.

PS2 doesn't morph his body, fill him up with different hormones, and leaves scars.

Ps2 also doesn't cost thousands to tens of thousands of dollars.

Why are people taking this terrible bait from Italy? Make it stop.

Is schizophrenia not a delusion?
I doubt anyone is denying that gender dysphoria is not real, but you don't treat a crack addict by shovelling meth down his gullet.

And let alone he can never become a man again.

This shit fucks with peoples heads and physical body.

Were those kids born male or female?

It's a detriment but no one is going to stop you from using cocaine or heroine so why should they if you want to get on hormones and turn your penis into a vagina?

>born to 2 daddies
heh, ok jimbo

I guess you can say that anons are in the mood for pasta today.

>they're now justify tomboy as new gender
Good thing my mom wasn't born in this shitty age, and my little sister wasn't tomboy anymore since she got period.
Fuck this shitty world.

>penis into a vagina
That's not how it goes m9

This is what happens when youre a shitty parent and just throw a tablet in your kids face and walk away. My son is 8 and has no idea what nonbinary gender or any of this shit.

Schizophrenics that murder other people or hear voices that tell them to jump out of the window are dangerous and need treatment.
Having a gender identity that doesn't conform with your sex organs is a totally different issue.

That's irrelevant question. Gender identity can't be revealed at time of birth, you can tell what sex organs the kid has, gender identity is something that comes up later when the kid is able to communicate his preferences, wants to dress in girls clothes instead of boy clothes, hangs around girls, and so on.

I know I'm just using that as an example for the sake of argument.

Practice
>no one is going to stop you from using cocaine or heroine
There are laws in place to prevent the purchasing and distribution of both of those drugs, so someone is trying to stop you.
If you are in favour of legalising cocaine and/or heroin, I urge you to read the long term consequences of both drugs and re-evaluate your outlook

Get that shit away from here.

>big black cock news posts a story about how good it is to be half girl

haha tinfoilers

That kid is gonna have a fucked up school life. Bring back bullying and there will be less of these faggots

those laws are only there for the same reason prostitution is illegal in many places, to prevent abuse of minors and other weak groups of people not because prostitution itself is a problem.

You know, you fuckers in the first world hate to hear this but it's true.
This is all happening because you're getting too comfortable.
I honestly believe we're on the verge of another world war.

Well you might have something there since my friend's sister ended up marrying a black man 10 years her senior soon after high school. At least he's a police officer and not a hood rat but he's also very controlling and temperamental. Might have something to do with their parents getting a divorce when they were both in high school after it became known that their dad was cheating on their mother. He ended up getting another woman pregnant and left their mom to marry the other woman.

>wants to dress up in girls clothes, hang around with girls.
Your gender is determined by your genes, not clothes or social groups.

I have the BBC app on my iPhone, I got it for alerts but started to check it regularly when I was bored.

Had to stop eventually because literally every day they make sure that there's at least one, and usually three or four stories dedicated to feminism.

Just try it out. Load it up every day and scan through, without exception this is the case.

Had the same problem with my ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) app. There are clearly feminists involved in the editorial process with that, so that there was actually at least one feminist story every day, and in the case of the ABC those stories weren't even prioritised down a bit - they were often the first story. Sick of being attacked so I removed it.

Good Post

you seem to be lacking knowledge of this issue

sex and gender are two different things

also if gender was determined by your genes you would only have male kids if you were male and so on

oh man i used to love trolling there

But if you believe that minors are not mentally developed enough to responsibly handle paid sex, why do you think they are mature enough to handle gender identity? Should there be laws in place to stop minors from "misgendering" themselves at a young age?

Humans can't be hermaphrodites, it is impossible. There are only intersex disorders and if I'm not mistaken mental disorders. Even in the case of intersex you are still a male or female albeit with some sort of deformity.

Yeah, with stuff like racemixing and having extreme leftist views, most of the time look at the youth's parents/family and there'll be something there that isn't quite right

>Fardad
I noticed this too

He will an hero at a younger age than most of trannies.

>also if gender was determined by your genes you would only have male kids if you were male and so on

Low quality pasta.

>also if gender was determined by your genes you would only have male kids if you were male and so on

Did you never take biology, anatomy and physiology, or even a remedial "health" class in high school?

yeah they're great

No you're just a degenerate

Eye colour is determined by genes.
Both my parents have brown eyes, I have blue eyes.
Do you not understand the concept of sexual reproduction? Sex is determined by genes, even SJWs agree on this, therefore genes between offspring and parents can exhibit different phenotypes regardless of the parents'

This picture hits home

What even is the point of having gender anyways? I mean it's 2016, all it does is divide people and create arguments over nothing. Just let people be as masculine or feminine as they want, have whatever interests/hobbies they want, there's no need to put people in these arbitrary boxes of "man/woman" and "boy/girl".

Parents have full responsibility.
If the kid is abused the kids parents are arrested.
If the kid is being put on hormone treatment or has sex reassignment surgery the parents are responsible.
No one trans is happy that they were born trans and would rather have born normal, and nobody wants their children to be trans, whereas with prostitution you get the potential for profit that could drive people into abusing other people, therefore the need for a law.

GIVE HIM THE GAS

Why is he drinking mate? cultural apropiation at his finest thats belongs to argentina, paraguay and urugay

Can someone please just go on mega killing spree bbc headquarters and kill these fucking pieces of shit Dellusional liberals.

THEY ONLY DESERVES FUCKING AGONISING DEATH FOR WORKING BBC RIGHT NOW.

FUCKING FACIST LEFT WING KEKS

>fascist
>left wing
nice double-dubs tho

That would be up for argument if gender was determined by your genes.
Your gender is not determined by your genes.
You have the same chance of being born a male or female regardless of your genes.

They'd only become martyrs for the cucks that replace them.

He's the farsi correspondent so probably negative

Do something better with your time.

Their parents got a divorce while the kids (my friend and his sister) were both in high school, if that wasn't clear from my earlier post.

>look at the youth's parents/family and there'll be something there that isn't quite right

Yeah, that can definitely fuck kids/teens/young adults up. Then again I know 3 black siblings I went to high school with who were raised by an alcoholic single mother in one of the shittiest houses in the ghetto and they all went to college and are doing well for themselves. One brother has a finance degree and works for a large bank, another has a PhD in child psychology, and the sister got a business degree and is apparently doing well for herself.

Why do these people get so caught up in super special labels for themselves?

Can't they just be themselves, and like what they like, without any concern over what pronouns people use to refer to them?

says the troll claiming to know more on the matter than all the scientists and people who recognize trans people as legitimate

Underrated post

Age fluidity should be a thing too

They can't live without victim status.

Its in the interest of the state to keep birthrates down. The homicide agenda was predicted by Joe haldeman in the novel forever war.

Faggots and bisexuals and dykes are super happy because now they're justice crusaders instead of perverts.

some people are mentally strong, and overcome their shitty circumstances to improve their life.

And then we have the faggots who are whining like bitches on internet and will probaby die working in a wageslave job like me.

It's just luck+will force.

>there is people in this wolrd that thinks that this is a good thing

Just fucking hang yourself