THEY CAME INTO THIS COUNTRY ILLEGALLY, BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T GET IN LEGALLY

THEY CAME INTO THIS COUNTRY ILLEGALLY, BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T GET IN LEGALLY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OZWOyI_y_PI
oecd-ilibrary.org/social-issues-migration-health/international-migration-outlook-2013/the-fiscal-impact-of-immigration-in-oecd-countries_migr_outlook-2013-6-en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HOL UP

THE CORRECT TERM IS UNDOCUMENTED

>I had to take $10 million illegally because I couldn't earn it legally.
>I had to rape this woman because she wouldn't agree to have sex with me.
>I had to kill this guy because he wouldn't die naturally.

They took the money from the banks illegally, because they couldn't get it legally.

>What is a Leppo?

I'm just speechless that this is a real quote

I HAD TO POST THIS SHITTY ANIME GIRL
BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE A GOOD PICTURE TO POST

So by his logic, communists are correct. They're appropriating what they couldn't legally have.

> Americans defending their fucked up immigration system that leads to millions of illegal mudskins entering instead of white immigration from Europe

Why am I not surprised..

Hello.

My name is Al Leppo, and I approve this post.

I MURDERED HIM ILLEGALLY, BECAUSE I COULDN'T KILL HIM LEGALLY

ABSOLUTELY INCENDIARY

THEY FUCK WOMEN ILLEGALLY BECAUSE THEY CAN'T FUCK WOMEN LEGALLY

I had to take your wallet illegally, because I couldn't steal it legally.

U FINNA TELL ME

ABOUT?

MAMI CHAM IS NOT SHITTY FUCK OFF

>tfw I voted for this pathetic cuck in 2012

Wait really? Is he really that fucking dumb?

youtube.com/watch?v=OZWOyI_y_PI

>tfw I wanted to vote for him in 2012 but wasn't old enough by 2 months

Boy I really dodged the fucking bullet there.

can any mexicans tell me if it's really so bad in mexico that people are forced to go to the US for some reason?

i don't get the impression that mexico compares to war-torn syria

I finally made a Gary Johnson folder. Dump your Gary's.

>I'm from a 3rd world and never stood in line for UN handouts.

Lame excuse Johnson.

I added the word "illegally" to make it funnier and because it shows the complete dindu logic of Gary Johnson

JUST SO YOU KNOW

So it's ok for me to steal a Lamborghini if the dealership denies me a loan? Johnson's America sounds like a fun one.

IT JUST IS

>lolbertarian

jesus fucking christ Gary nooe noeee

I love how it never occurs to the left that assuming all Mexicans are a bunch of poor malnourished brown people living in mud huts that we are burdened to support is turbo racism. Democrats never gave up on the white man's burden.

>Johnson's America sounds like a fun one.
Even better than Bernie's.

Why wait for the Government to give it to you, when you can just take it.

More economically sound, too. Cut out the middleman.

I don't fucking understand why they would leave Mexico for the US. Why leave a developing country that's slowly getting better for a developing country run by clowns?

I stole that man's car illegally because he wouldn't just fucking give it to me legally!

Doesn't he wasn't "common sense" gun regulation though? I don't understand how he claims to be a libertarian when he picks and chooses whatever social and economic regulations to enforce. Is he pro affirmative action?

minimum wage here where I live is 13/hour, mexicans make that on 12 hour shift back home

ya I really don't understand it either

Undocumented withdrawal. (Brought to you by CTR)

I assaulted a person illegally, because I couldn't do it legally.

That's the thing, the ones coming to America aren't the ones doing well and contributing to the development of Mexico. It's the ones who are too incompetent to figure it out in thier own country so they come here to work mindless jobs and leach off state benefits. That or they come over here to make money selling drugs/guns/whatever illegally.

They aren't sending the best.

They aren't sending their best.

Good point, basically you are saying the worst people in Mexico think the US is better and therefore contribute to the crumble of US society, further exacerbating the problem.

We don't have this problem here in Iceland, very hard to illegally immigrate, not so hard legally though.

topkek at gif

>very hard to illegally immigrate
Islands are like that. No walls required.

shoo shoo

>*cucks*

That's actually something a lot of people get wrong, and something I didn't know until the last week. A huge amount of the illegals are NOT from Mexico, they're from the countries South of Mexico.

In fact, Mexico currently has plans to build a wall along their Southern border because their tired of the shit of having illegals treading through their country to get to the U.S., and then we plop them back into Mexico even though that's not where they're from.

BAWWWWW

BAWWWWWWWW

Holy fuck what a smarmy piece of shit. And sperg johnson there.. truly the stars aligned.

sorry, I wasn't here for when this shit happened, just saw it yesterday. I'm still in awe.

put me in the screencap please

BAAAWAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Thank you

I came here to find the HERE COME DAT FAGGOT image

wtf! I hate Al Leppo now.

If I had a hot dog for every debate that Johnson won't be in...

WTF, I love hot dogs now...

Basically this.

GARY JOHNSON ANARCHO-CAPITALIST WANTS CHEAP LABOR OPEN BORDERS MOTHER FUCKER PIECE OF SHIT.

FUCK GARY JOHNSON AND HIS IMMORAL NON NATIONALIST ASS.

Same. I even went to an event he held in my city at the beginning of the year. An hour of my life I'll never get back, plus however much I had to pay to park.

"What would you do, if you're elected, about a buttfor?"
>about?
"a buttfor"
>and what is a buttfor?
"you're kidding"
>No..
"for pooping, silly"?

Personally I'm voting for Gary this election and so should you!

>The term illegal immigrants is incendiary

I knew this open boarders cocksucker wanted to disarm the American people, but I didn't realize he was a PC faggot too.

I only raped her because I couldn't get her to put out willingly.

I only stole because they weren't willing to give it to me for free.

>voting for Gary
>not being a Jebhead

To be fair, he was actually libertarian and held better beliefs. He just spent the last 4 years in his cuckshed.

>when Cred Forums completely misunderstand what the man was trying to say

Johnson is a SJW faggot who also likes free trade deals. that's basically it.

Libertarianism really went to shit in the past 4-8 years. It's not like the Ron Paul days anymore. It's been completely co-opted by SJWs, and at the same time all the reasonable people left libertarianism because they realized ancapistan could only work if you physically removed all the nonwhites

>I HAD TO POST THIS SHITTY ANIME GIRL
>BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE A GOOD PICTURE TO POST

okay bulgaria, ill bite, what was the man trying to say?

Just like Bernie I refuse to give this faggot a chance because of the type of followers he has. I'll explain - One of the biggest shillers for Johnson on my FB wall is someone I know personally who likes to brag about trying Meth, brags about his prescription for adderall, believes in conspiracies like Chemtrails and Guidestones, and literally has cameras all through out his house and made me look into one so there could be a "facial screenshot" of me on his computer in case anything of his goes missing (I think he's paranoid of Feds coming to get him desu). I really want a good term to describe this group of people because I can't even fit them into the same group as Bernie supporters. Ones that follows social trends and memes months way after they are dead. He literally just fell for the "Berenstain" meme like a week ago and did a "social experiment" on his page to see how people remember the name lmao.

That the process for legal immigration is impossible for some or very slow for others at best

you know when you're trying to get a job to gain some experience but you keep being asked to have experience in the first place

Good. Why should I want any of those people in my country in the first place?

because your economy won't make it without slave workers

That's a different question

>According to OECD analysis, "estimates of the fiscal impact of immigration vary, although in most countries it tends to be small in terms of GDP and is around zero on average across OECD countries."

oecd-ilibrary.org/social-issues-migration-health/international-migration-outlook-2013/the-fiscal-impact-of-immigration-in-oecd-countries_migr_outlook-2013-6-en

>Additionally, “the amount of money migrant workers world-wide sent to Latin America and the Caribbean reached $68.3 billion in 2015, surpassing a prerecession peak of $64.5 billion in 2008”

www.wsj.com/articles/remittances-to-latin-america-caribbean-hit-68-3-billion-in-2015-1455598863

This means the United States loses money equal to the entire economies of Idaho or Delaware to remittances overseas, where money from abroad makes up between 15-20% of GDP in some cases.

You're asking the wrong question. The question is:

Why do these people want to become a part of this country in the first place?

I guess Gary got his 30,000 dollars worth in memes after all

"Officer I'm not driving illegally without a license! I'm just an undocumented driver!"

"I'm not trespassing! I'm just an undocumented guest!"

"I'm not a shoplifter! I'm just an undocumented customer!"

If you want to be an American so hard, you shouldn't have a problem with a lengthy process.

Anyone can get into Mexico, it's no feat, and has no value.

>Why do these people want to become a part of this country in the first place?

Free shit.

Because of muh welfare

DELET THIS

>idiots voting for johnson instead of trump will allow hillary to become the next president
kill me

BS, mexico has a fence and they shoot trespassers by the thousands. Nice try pepper belly.

Yes goy, accept more immigrants into your country. Don't you know that it's 2016?

At least you guys don't have the eternal shame of voting for king nigger in 2012 like I did.

>At least you guys don't have the eternal shame of voting for king nigger in 2012 like I did.

Voting Obama the first time was a forgivable error. 2nd time, not so much...

gestapo

>voting for obongo
>IN 2012!

In the days before I was redpilled. I was a year too young to vote in 2008.

what was your mentality in voting for them

I was in college then, liberal indoctrination kicked in. I've been deprogramming the past 4 years.

>what was your mentality in voting for them
I bet there was a girl involved.

That is the correct term now. What will be the correct term 10 years from now.

>That is the correct term now. What will be the correct term 10 years from now.
Unassimilated invader

In my country you can get killed for stepping in the wrong street or just because you have a phone.
Not to mention the corrupted government, the 250usd minimum salary, atleast 10 murders everyday, 20 yrs old obsolete educational system.
I take english lessons and all my classmates are trying to leave the country legally.
Literally a shithole.

Of course that doesn't justify the immigration.

Exactly. They are not welcome.

Have you SEEN the shit cartels do?
Entire towns have managed to rise up and drive them out. And then the government comes by with the military and says "You can't have those guns, give them to us", and they really have little choice.
And you know what happens when that town is now disarmed?
Why, the cartels come back! And BOOOOY ARE THEY FUCKING MAD

the main difference between mexico and syria is that there aren't governments actively bombing it. Otherwise it's like having a hispanic ISIS run around.

Unexpected citizen.

>the US has an obligation to take in undesirables

Protocitizen
Unbenefited Tissue Mass