GEORGE SOROS HAS TIES TO A PMC - DID HE DO SYRIAN ATTACK?

George Soros owns a private equity group with ties to a large Military Contractor. Is he responsible for the Airstrike on Syrian during the ceasefire?

foxnews.com/world/2016/05/16/panama-papers-reveal-george-soros-deep-money-ties-to-secretive-weapons-intel-firm.html

>Soros Capital set up an offshore company in the Cayman Islands for the purpose of investing private equity with the Carlyle Group, alongside members of Saudi Arabia’s Bin Laden family. Carlyle’s partners include ex-heads of state and former CIA officials. The private equity partnership specializes in buying and selling weapons manufacturing and intelligence gathering companies with government and military contracts and it also uses secret offshore companies to conduct business.

Carlyle Group => United Defense => BAE Systems Land & Armaments

>Until April 2003 BAE Systems was a relatively small player in the land systems industry, however following the 2004 purchase of Alvis Vickers, the aforementioned 2004 acquisition of United Defense and the acquisition of Armor Holdings in 2007, it is now one of the largest land systems defence contractors in the world.

Someone said the mudslime media claimed that the Syrian strike destroyed russian facilities? Guess what? George Soros in the Panama papers want to target Putin!

rt.com/news/338683-wikileaks-usaid-putin-attack/

>On Wednesday, the international whistleblowing organization said on Twitter that the Panama Papers data leak was produced by the Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project (OCCRP), "which targets Russia and [the] former USSR." The "Putin attack" was funded by the US Agency for International Development (USAID) and American hedge fund billionaire George Soros, WikiLeaks added, saying that the US government's funding of such an attack is a serious blow to its integrity.

I need those Panama Papers for more info. Also we need a /cfg/ style thread for George Soros open society foundation.

Other urls found in this thread:

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
warisboring.com/there-are-russian-mercenaries-fighting-in-syria-18ae26e885f7#.7is1ocqy4
youtube.com/watch?v=OE17D8C6O4A
youtube.com/watch?v=vx-lRV3p3PY
youtube.com/watch?v=w81TBu7HZwU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=X1yON7-6VK8
youtube.com/watch?v=xnJZUlnVsgY
insidermonkey.com/blog/the-9-largest-private-armies-in-the-world-what-are-they-fighting-for-179460/
telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/10018362/Kate-Rothschild-admits-having-an-affair.html
wsrw.org/a105x2066
usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/world/2008-06-01-blackwater-brazlian-fighter-plane_N.htm
afriquenewsblog.wordpress.com/2016/09/17/centrafrique-lancien-ministre-christophe-gazam-betty-dement-la-presence-des-soldats-chinois-a-birao/
illuminati-news.com/00363.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jozkC1Lygas
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_military_company
afriquenewsblog.wordpress.com/2016/09/17/centrafrique-des-soldats-chinois-en-republique-centrafricaine/
blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2016/08/15/soros0815/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And if this becomes the defacto George Soros thread here is some other info

Soros is trying to bring ISIS leaders into the US through the mexican border. Here is some "indirect proof"

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
>List of OSF groups funded by him

League of United Latin American Citizens:
>This group views America as a nation plagued by "an alarming increase in xenophobia and anti-Hispanic sentiment"; favors racial preferences; supports the legalization of illegal Hispanic aliens; opposes military surveillance of U.S. borders; opposes making English America's official language; favors open borders; and rejects anti-terrorism legislation like the Patriot Act.

>opposes military surveillance of U.S. borders
Why would (((they))) not want that I wonder?

strategic bump

he told hillary to invade Libya so yeah he probably has his nose in it.

Seems he's been up to a whole lot of bad shit.

Got to keep this bumped!

We need to do digging into all his Military ties and what groups he has funded.

Why would he push a group that opposes surveillance of OUR borders?

OP can't bump own threads
Here you go

Russian Mercenaries fighting in Syria

SLAVONIC CORPS.

MORAN SECURITY GROUP

warisboring.com/there-are-russian-mercenaries-fighting-in-syria-18ae26e885f7#.7is1ocqy4

bamp for truth

bump

CALL OF DUTY ADVANCED WARFIGHTER PRIVATE MILTARY INTERVIEW

TRYING TO REDPILL KIDS SUBLIMINALY

youtube.com/watch?v=OE17D8C6O4A

Bump.

Don't forget my thread:

its about to go under

Also, short South Africa Private military clip

youtube.com/watch?v=vx-lRV3p3PY

Why does no one want to talk about this?

Hasn't anyone thought it odd that Australia of all countries were involved in that US led air strike? That doesn't fucking sound right!

gee wiz, really makes you proud to be british when your living in rotherham and join the (((British))) army.

THREAD THEME BUMP VID
youtube.com/watch?v=w81TBu7HZwU

Wasn't that the one with Kevin Spacey?
I'm starting to think that he's secretly redpilled, look House of Clintons

I talked about it quite actively.

Bumping with the best vids I can think of off the top of my head
m.youtube.com/watch?v=X1yON7-6VK8

Good thread have a bump.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcSaG5Kr5XM

youtube.com/watch?v=xnJZUlnVsgY

in case anyone wants to know what the track is

Australia may be code name for the Mercs

Soro's PMC/Black OP's tends to either ghost as other forces or just openly use there own.

Interesting, never knew that after a dozen views

Btw if Soros dies THIS IS WHO WILL TAKE HIS SPOT

IMPORTANT THREAD FOR PEOPLE TO READ.

Well that settles it.

These guys may also be pretending to be these guys

He is quite the internationalist parasite

PMC's can't do airstrikes for gods sake
they can barely do military stuff its against the laws of war

is there any hint of evidence tho?

The Swiss guy yesterday said he is getting corrupted by the SJW backfire and will be a fucking Nu-Male

He is the crown prince.

>Blackwater

bumpity

anybody have the nick young muslim terrorist meme?

Ok, List of largest PMCs in the World

Unity Resources is Australian, even if they have nothing to do, its good to know, this is our new world

most are from the anglo sphere

insidermonkey.com/blog/the-9-largest-private-armies-in-the-world-what-are-they-fighting-for-179460/

UK
SA
US
AU
ES/Spain

Just like Rothschilds daughter got BLACKED
telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/10018362/Kate-Rothschild-admits-having-an-affair.html

>the husband looks like a nu-male

TOP KEK

monitoring this thread

REEEEE THAT MAN

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

HE NEEDS TO FUCK OFF THE PLANET

GEORGE SOROS IS A FUCKING PLAGUE

I SWEAR HE IS PURE EVIL

Based Poland

Well we need to stop him but everyone is too into Ahmed the BombClock Man

Also apparently CNN reported the stabber at the mall was dressed as private security.

(((Pure coincidence))) right?

Monitoring you

Bump

we need to look into Soros and Cuba

The non aligned movement w Polisario Group

and Western Sahara

Africa is the next frontier

wsrw.org/a105x2066

usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/world/2008-06-01-blackwater-brazlian-fighter-plane_N.htm

Post you worst piece of knowledge, things that mankind is truly not meant to know.

Does everyone know about Soros and Esperanto language funding

Then why snake oil a Trojan horse of Muslims into the west if we are just gonna fight in Africa?

how come criminal masterminds spawn tools like this?

IN FRENCH

CHINESE SOLDIERS DEPLOYED TO CENTRAL AFRICA REPUBLIC TO PROTECT OIL

afriquenewsblog.wordpress.com/2016/09/17/centrafrique-lancien-ministre-christophe-gazam-betty-dement-la-presence-des-soldats-chinois-a-birao/

Like I said

They can pretty much do anything militaries can do

illuminati-news.com/00363.html

This is disinformation everybody ignore this

>WE DEUS EX NOW

He says the opposite.
Title and article literaly say he denies that it's true.
African journalism is famous for spreading shitty rumors such as a thief shapeshifting into a goat or muh black egyptian empire.

its the girl who is a rothshild, they guy is a beta obv.

Keep it going

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jozkC1Lygas

Blood Diamond is a good example of what PMC's are more than capable of doing
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_military_company

inbreeding.

Is George Soros capable of doing things that AREN'T evil?

>hero complex "border are le over faic" Soros
>tries to destroy all even remotely nationalistic countries
>hurts ideas globalism more than he helps it
Well. At least I can still have Pan-Westernism. FeelsBadMan.jpg

If you trust what he sometimes says publicly, he seems like a good guy

>rothschild not marrying top 1%

she's either led by lust and pop culture (read brainwashing) or disagreeing with her family. it's a break in the family.

alexander soros is a retard too. watch some videos of him. after 10mins talking you just know he just gets the paper to read them and even there he's doing a poor job

Whoops, i think I linked the follow up article to this

but I will take your word about the journalists making stuff up

afriquenewsblog.wordpress.com/2016/09/17/centrafrique-des-soldats-chinois-en-republique-centrafricaine/

The bridge to hell is paved with good intentions.

Rouge group in Mossad as well as CIA? This would be something to also look into. What are Soros ties into intelligence agencies.

Oh shit nice find

Well okay, he went full autism in that pic.

HOLY FUCK THATS GREAT

Yes, he did.

Bump

krauts

bump

no MGS memes yet , wtf

really hard to get this thread alive, who the fuck can possibly have such insider info other than some selected people.

saved this long time ago somewhere

ANON5 WAS RIGHT

MINNESOTA MALL STABBER WAS DRESSED AS PRIVATE SECURITY DETAIL!

ISIS IS BEING SNUCK IN AS PRIVATE SECURITY
>ISIS IS BEING SNUCK IN AS PRIVATE SECURITY
ISIS IS BEING SNUCK IN AS PRIVATE SECURITY
>ISIS IS BEING SNUCK IN AS PRIVATE SECURITY

Can't we start some sort of petition to have him arrested/banned in the countries he is fucking over? It won't work, I doubt these things ever do, but just to draw attention to his activities from people who wouldn't come here and see all this? I was thinking of doing this, but I don't know how to word it properly and concisely (emotional female brain)

Are we screwed?

places a bet against S&P 500 and sells gold shares. Why?

blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2016/08/15/soros0815/

There is not much *most of us can do, but other than normal forms of escapism, I recommend learning a foreign language, like french , and prepare to adopt a globalist mindset

Especially if your under 30

It's a brave new world, and it's going to be a long term effort that spans the

follow the money

Spans the globe

How do we spread the word that Soros is bringing in ISIS into the stats disguised as PMC/Security?

Wasn't Omar Mateen also posted as private security?

The left has done so much to murder everything good in the world.

You don't

You pull the threads through Russia, South Africa, Australia ect and see where it takes you
You can't get instantaneous results

The media has given the false impression you can do that