Trump calls for war with Iran

>Trump calls for war with Iran
>Cred Forums supports this

When did this board become a neocon GOP circle jerk?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-vows-any-iranian-ship-that-makes-rude-gestures-to-us-well-blow-it-out-of-the-water/article/2601459
youtube.com/watch?v=rLr9fjg6cmM
youtube.com/watch?v=K45-9oimA9w
youtube.com/watch?v=H4ThZcq1oJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=ccdeANvo2bg
newsweek.com/why-israels-netanyahu-warming-putin-467569
ontheissues.org/2016/Donald_Trump_War_ _Peace.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=zuvZQMY9WNw
americanthinker.com/articles/2015/10/hillarys_genocide_lie.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/29/hillary-clinton-libya-war-genocide-narrative-rejec/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Iran dindu

Why don't you sandnegro lovers just move to the Middlle East if you love Muslims so much?

go flip off iranian war ships in a little ass boat and see what happens. best case scenario for you: obama would have to pay another ransom to get you back.

Remember when this board wasn't so blue pilled?

If Iran starts shit then we shoot them
Seems fair

Why would we not want to ally with the Jews only until we take care of the Islamic threat? The whites and the Jews are objectively the strongest races.

Maybe you Ameriburgers should stay the fuck in your own international borders and stop harassing Iranian ships.

The AmeriKKKan empire is the one creating chaos world wide, not Iran.

I don't really give a shit about a bunch of mudslimes, tbqh. The only redeemable thing about Iran is that they're kinda buddies with Russia and piss off the Saudis.

>The whites and the Jews are objectively the strongest races.

You claim to be a white nationalist, but don't believe Jews are pushing mass immigration to white nations. Are you stupid?

Because this board is full of Muslims pretending to be anons to trick us into siding with them.

It's obvious as hell. Jidf left and midf showed up.

You can't speak softly all the time when you have all these big sticks at your disposal.

Yes. Everything started going to shit since 2014.

So when Trump goes to war with Iran, he's going to war with Russia, Syria, and China as well. Have fun you AmeriKKKan pigs. I HOPE YOU AMERICAN DOGS GET SKINNED ALIVE

Kek, a self hating American. Nothing more pathetic. I'd tell you to leave but no other nations are looking for unemployed cry babies kek.

Obama just killed 62 Syrian military members because Russia was flying a plane around our plane.

He is showing some backbone. I like it. Last time George Bush was on his way out, he let Russia take over Georgia's pipeline.

>So when Trump goes to war with Iran

Well, that's never going to happen, so you have nothing to worry about.

Mixed up your proxy, sandnigger?

>Kek, a self hating American. Nothing more pathetic. I'd tell you to leave but no other nations are looking for unemployed cry babies kek.

Fuck off you American dog. Maybe you should lose some weight fattie mcfat fat.

Kek, except that pussy nigger is calling it an accident and pushing blame away from him because he's a coward.

Love how you BBC loving losers try to spin shit for that nigger like you're his mama. Pathetic

Because it beats the hell out of the rape and destruction that will come from a Hillary presidency.

>Well, that's never going to happen, so you have nothing to worry about.

OP's post says otherwise. One wrong move and Drumpf drops nuclear bombs everywhere.

This is why the evil American empire needs to die.

You Amerilards make me laugh when you claim to oppose terrorism.

Kek, suck it up faggot. Also learn to shitpost, trying too hard.

>Obama and Hillary want Syria and Iraq wiped off the map
>democrats are okay with this

Funny democrats have become the war party.

Nice proxy fag
I hope we wipe the world of the plague known as the middle east. Turn the place into a glass palace.

>Because it beats the hell out of the rape and destruction that will come from a Hillary presidency.

Why would Hillary got to war with Iran and rip up President Obama's Iran deal over that?

Sure thing fattie. Go eat a 20 lb burger and shoots some guns in the air because of freeudms

>proxy

newfag detected

This
Also do we hate jews or do we want to ally with them?

Because she has vowed to implement a no fly zone over Syria, and promises troops on the ground in Syria.

Syria and Iran have a mutual defence pact, just like the Warsaw Pact and NATO.

YOUR IGNORANCE DISGUSTS ME

t.real.American

Also, deport yourself, Paco.

Burgers got what was coming on 9/11.

American cowboys cause mini 9/11s everywhere around the world all the time.

NATO GO HOME

Good, fuck their shit.

China does the same exactly thing. They get close and pussyfoot around the navel vessels of other countries in the other country's water. And every country from Thailand to Korea to Japan is so gentle with them, they never fire a shot, and it keeps happening again and again and again.

What happens with Russia? Russia opens fire. Russia kills them. They don't give a damn what the other countries think, or how immoral it is. Come into their waters, get too close to their vessels, and they will kill you.

And guess what? No one fucks with Russia. No one fishes in their waters.

I'm tired of the western superpower not acting like a fucking super power. We could wipe Iran off the map. We could genocide their people. And there is nothing anyone could do.

We need to stop holding back.

Russian will come to the defense of Iran against your American dogs and your imperialist goals.

YOU DOGS WILL GET BLOW THE FUCK OUT

>nobody even asled for a source

>this whole thread is a circle jerk

We do have a butthurt sandnigger here though.

source of article? btw, that quote is not "calling for war with Iran." it's a hypothetical situation that hasn't occurred under his watched and even if it were to occur like that it wouldn't result in war.

Trump's priority at this point is to appeal to the "hoorah, America fuck yeah" crowd at home. thus, his foreign policy statements, which reflect a distinct rejection of neoconservative nation building and aggressive interventionism, suggest that he wants to mend relationships with Russia and their allies (Syria, Iran), rather than continue the policy of escalation and aggression established by his predecessors... however, he needs to do this elliptically, so as to not upstage the "tough guy" narrative.

On the other hand, Hillary Clinton, being the war hawk candidate of a party with a bleeding-heart base of sissy voters, needs to be equally indirect and in denial of reality - her campaign has taken to the habit of claiming that Trump would start a bunch of wars and end the planet in a hail of fire, when in reality she fully intends to depose Assad with military intervention, thus removing another Russian ally from the theater, thus bringing us one step closer to a nuclear confrontation with Russia.

Up is down when it comes to foreign policy in this election. Trump is the candidate for peace. Bear this in mind - should Hillary come to power, and successfully destroy the Syrian government, the next target on the list is Iran.

Source? Looks like you typed that shit in notepad

You faggots can't even do google search

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-vows-any-iranian-ship-that-makes-rude-gestures-to-us-well-blow-it-out-of-the-water/article/2601459

>Trump calls for defence against Iran

I member. But that was a time before "meme magick" meme. These retards will believe any zodiac or tarot if it keeps them from Christ.

>Trump is the candidate for peace.

Yeah that's why he's called for a bigger military and US troops in Iraq and Syria. Your one stupid faggot.

He thinks the reason we are fat is burgers lmao.

>Trump has the power to fire nukes without the consent of the government meme

Eat shit you camel tongueing retard.

You're the fucking one making the thread cock smoke

We gotta do what Israel says, user
They need 38 billion dollars? Right away, sir! Sorry for the delay, sir!
They need soldiers to die in a war? Our troops are up for the task! Hell, we'll send women and children. Anything for Israel.
Clinton or Trump, get ready for 4 years of the US existing to server Israel.

Ever since Cred Forums invaded and never left Cred Forums we've been inundated with rejects that don't have any brain cells functioning.

>>Trump calls for war with Iran
Firing on aggressive ships isn't necessarily war.

Even when the ship isn't aggressive, apparently.
youtube.com/watch?v=rLr9fjg6cmM

if he goes neo con he will lose my support and meme power of half this board he better watch the fuck out

>oy vey Trump is a neocon
>just ignore his stance on literally every foreign policy issue

youtube.com/watch?v=K45-9oimA9w

youtube.com/watch?v=H4ThZcq1oJQ

How much are you getting paid to shill, jew?

>opposed by every prominent neocon
>shits on neocons and neolibs every chance he gets
>hurr he's totally a neocon guys
>Bill Kristol, Kagan, Nuland, Podhoretz, and every other neocon on earth hates his guts with a passion

seriously who *actually* thinks Trump is a neocon?

How come you guys (your Nazis in all) ignore Trump's pro Israel and pro-black positions he holds? No where did he say all non-whites need to be deported from America and no where did he say nuke Israel.

>opposed by every prominent neocon

Like John Bolton, who plans on making security of state?

Or his neocon advisor Walid Phares?

More primarily, when did Trump become a fucking NEO-con.

Sinking their rubber boats is not war, its pest control.

bigger budget? I heard him call for better funding. I also heard him call for a shutdown of US military bases in countries that don't compensate the US for its military presence (a vast majority).

He's called for US involvement in Syria and Iraq, true - but only in cooperation with Russian and Syrian assets with the goal of ending the conflict and restoring peace.

Ms Clinton, on the other hand, wants the terrorists to win so that she can depose Assad and destabilize the region, which will lead to hundreds of thousands more dead civilians.

Any men that side against Iran should be beheaded.
They're all jews or cucks.

Also, nice dubs

Iran gud boi

Israel kills dirty sand niggers. They are fine by me. They should be allowed more freedom to destroy the Islamic savages starting with the imaginary nation of paleshits.

I feel bad for Iranians. They hate their government and the Islamic menace as much as us. They want to be recognized as Persian and Zoroastrian.

Jews are a worse problem than muslims.

Destroying the "good" ME countries like Syria oland Iran will not help the west. It is actually the opposite, it'll allow a.strong Israel and more immigration to europe

Good

Iran shouldn't take our sailors hostage without repercussions

Doesn't mean we need to have regime change.

Besides, Obama did NOT help the green revolution in Iran, but DID help the others. Because he's sucking Iranian cock.

Well what has the Obama administration done?

China, Iran, and Russia do all this because they know Obama is weak.

How many red lines have been drawn?

>He's called for US involvement in Syria and Iraq, true

So it's ok when Trump does neocon bullshit, but not anyone else. Everyone else is controlled by the kikes right? (even though Trump is a kike puppet?)

I wonder how much the kikes pay you to post here/

Only a very small minority are zoroastrists

A lot of good goys in this thread who would gladly die for the sake of Israel.

Israel ARE SAND NIGGERS

Remember America is now forced to cancel that deal for aid. Now that we know they have nuclear weapons it's illegal for America to send aid. If obama goes through with it he can be jailed

It's better than Obama's "Any Iranian ship that makes rude gestures to us, we'll bend over into the water."

>A lot of good goys in this thread who would gladly die for the sake of Israel.

They want to give more sheckles to Israel. That's why they vote Trump and GOP.

Bolton is a yes man for hire, sort of like Pence

He copies whatever policy is currently popular.

Steve Bannon and Stephen Miller run Trump's campaign both ardent anti neocons
he isn't a neocon

always, cunt

Why is there US ships in Iranian waters to begin with faggot?

>trump
>neocon

Is Hillary different?

If I remember correctly she even called Sanders a traitor for siding against Israel

Kek, true but they aren't muslim.

I mean really, kikes are awful but Muslims aren't even human so it's an easy choice.

>he isn't a neocon

Yes he is. US troops in Iraq and Syria is the most neocon thing you can support. And he's on record saying it. No bullshit. OUt right said US group troops to "steal the oil."

Intervening on behalf of the Syrian regime and their Russian allies is as far away from neocon policy as you could possibly get. I'm not sure if you're just trolling or actually delusional.

You're willing to have other Americans go die in a war over "rude gestures" so that you can feel more prideful while you shitpost on the internet

>Is Hillary different?

She won't rip up the Iran deal. Hillary isn't a puppet of the kikes like Trump

Obama's the most anti-Israel president ever. Hillary called out the Jew a while ago.

Kek, yes we should support Hillary "arm the rebels" Clinton.

You shills are so desperate it's sad.

God damnit.

You are so much brainwashed that seens that you know absolutelly nothing jewish religion.

The muslims theorically would let you alive if you pay the jyzia, but not the jews...

How to deal with bullies.

Hey if you fight my little brother Ill give you 1.7 billion.

Hey if you look at my little brother Im going to murder your whole family with fire.

Choose one

He didn't call for war with Iran, numbnuts. He said he'd respond to Iranian provocation - which would be a major change for the chickenshit American navy.

Thanks for #Correcting the Record

sounds like I'll be giving my vote to the experienced anti neocon candidate Hillary Clinton

The idea that you need US troops in Syria and Iraq is asinine.

All Trump really needs is to end Obama's policy of actively supporting ISIS

inb4 Obama isn't

kek

this is true desperation

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU

You literally cannot not be allies with them. They have hundreds of hidden nukes and are neurotic enough to use them if they feel threatened.

No one will ever be different.
Obama (according to the Israelis) hates Israel more than any other politician in the US government. Yet that has not done a single thing to get Israel's cock out of America's ass.
Neither Hillary nor Trump will make any difference towards US-Israeli relations. (unless it involves sending more money to israel or sending more troops to fight more wars for Israel)

No No Hillary, we're not gonna vote for you and we know the truth.

No CTR just NO.

Stop trying to bullshit when we know truth from fiction.

btw arming ISIS was also Hillary's policy

basically Trump has to unfuck up the world that Obama and Hillary fucked up

youtube.com/watch?v=ccdeANvo2bg

no CTR, you are a shill.

All the bush NEO-Cons have been behind Hillary, and any that switched recently are just trying to cover their backs.

No, CTR.

Hillary is the warmonger and neo-Con.

Lie all you want CTR.

I'm not talking about Hilary, you are.
Do you really think American lives are so worthless that they should shed over "street cred"
Some country was rude to us, so the only remedy is to send Americans to their deaths.
Is that what you really think?

Cred Forums will go back to its libertarian ways once trump attacks iran.

Obama doesn't hate Israel

he just cares more about fucking over Russia than helping Israel

Ironically Israel and Russia are now allies they are playing both sides

newsweek.com/why-israels-netanyahu-warming-putin-467569

>Shits on our navy and captures our sailors
>"Why would you fight the goatfuckers they're red pilled, let them cuck you"

Kill yourself

>Invade other nation's territorial waters
>get rightfully arrested
>declare war cuz of this
Lel, this is african dicatorship tier diplomacy.

>US troops in... Syria
That's literally what Hilldawg has been trying to do for the last 3+ years

>Attempting to intercept American warships
>"Rude gesture"
Anyone who gets within 1000 yards of an American vessel should be glasses and their crew left to drown

If Iranian ships appeared in US waters, and the US detained them, would that be provocation?

Hold out Lads, all will be made clear soon.

Get ready to make some Hillary memes, about how she armed IS.

They use the Jizya to fund religious warriors who then kill people for not being muslims or for being in a region that had nothing to do with them in the first place.

Many Orthodox Jews who lived in rabbinical communities have kept to themselves throughout history. Though there are many jews who fuck over people, these jews are not in the rabbinical communities.

CTR is so weak, they cannot even shill correctly without exposing themselves.

Worse then Hillary herself.

>We would be so much better off if Gadhafi were in charge right now. If these politicians went to the beach and didn't do a thing, and we had Saddam Hussein and if we had Gadhafi in charge, instead of having terrorism all over the place, at least they killed terrorists, all right? And I'm not saying they were good--because they were bad, they were really bad--but we don't know what we're getting. You look at Libya right now, ISIS, as we speak, is taking over their oil. As we speak, it's a total mess. We would have been better off if the politicians took a day off instead of going into war.

-Donald Trump

"""people"""" say this man is a neocon jew

ontheissues.org/2016/Donald_Trump_War_ _Peace.htm

>That's literally what Hilldawg has been trying to do for the last 3+ years

But vote for Trump so he can make it happen for Israel!

Its either Trump goes to war with another brown country or Hillary "The Warhawk" Clinton reignites the Cold War and sends us into WW3

strange how lefty liberals are now the warmongers of this country

I'm ashamed of our military. It's basically a welfare system where beta fags get to play macho, play pewpew with brown people, and then get free college and healthcare for life.

You mean the same Trump who called for overthrowing Gardhafi in 2011?

kys Hillary.

Why not post the actual quote in context?

they finally got him!

Prove what I said is wrong. You can't because of this

youtube.com/watch?v=zuvZQMY9WNw

Because Hillary lied about Gaddafi "committing genocide" to rouse support for NATO "peace keeping"

lots of people were fooled just like lots of people were fooled by the jewish neocon's WMD lies

But you see shilling of this nature doesn't work when it was Trump's opponent, Clinton who was committing all these war crimes in the first place.

americanthinker.com/articles/2015/10/hillarys_genocide_lie.html

but not again, no ones going to buy her bullshit this time. Hillary was secretary of state

Trump was a civilian going off media reports of a "genocide" that turned out to be bullshit, media reports based on Clinton's lies.

>hey guys Clinton lied to the public about Libya and tricked people into war
>so vote for Clinton

great "argument"

>implying drawing a clear line in the sand doesn't prevent war

Everyone knows she lied us into Libya

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/29/hillary-clinton-libya-war-genocide-narrative-rejec/

blaming Trump for believing the lies is just taking blame from where it belongs:

Shillary and her accomplices Victoria Nuland, Samantha Powers, and Susan Rice.

Working with Russia = Neocon bullshit

If you don't recall, Hillary basically declared war on Iran aswell. The USA has been involved with that stupid country since the 1950s. Not a good argument, do some research.

CTR shills have no power here.

We have all researched this shit thoroughly long before you took your jobs.

Even before Trump was running.

If Hillary cheats and wins, CTR you will be held accountable.

I'm in favor of the US military leaving the middle east region.

Let the sunnis and shias sort their own shit out.

>rude to us

They kidnap our soldiers and citizens and demand ransom while we give them huge advantages with put deals?

If anything we are bullied by them and do nothing about it at all. Iran has proven it has no interest in fixing relations with us. I actually supported Obama making an effort with Iran, one of the best things he's attempted but it's failed.

If Iran wants to play games we will play them. American soldiers sign up knowing they could die, it's not my concern. If there was a draft I'd agree with you but they take tax money to risk their lives.

>all these fuckin pussies

Fuck Iran and fuck you. Obama has turned the USA into one of the most nutless sorry excuse for a country I've seen in history.

Fucking look at yourselves. I'll cheer the chaos gods on while everything burns. You don't deserve it.

We put ships near their country.

It's America that needs to back off. Iran is a good boi.

Fucking finally. Sailor here, so fucking tired of Iranian FIACs racing in towards our ships in international waters. Fuck them.

We should just give a shitload of weapons to the sudias. Iran's reaction would be hilarious.