Ask an Irishman who just moved to Sweden (Stockholm) anything

Some observations/irritations :

>You can only buy alcohol in government owned liquor stores that close at 3PM.... WTF?

>Everyone is extremely authoritarian, you can never question the government, big brother always knows what is best for you.

>Every kind of drug is extremely taboo. Even in the young generation 18-30 smoking weed is seen as on the same level as heroin and crystal meth. I love to smoke some ganja as a recreational/relaxing evening thing.

> People sugarcoat everything. There is no such thing as being direct or speaking your mind, or telling someone they are acting an idiot.

Other urls found in this thread:

atavisticintelligentsia.us/red-dawn-16-swpl-swede-down/
atavisticintelligentsia.us/oslos-muslim-ghetto-photo-essay
atavisticintelligentsia.us/tag/race-tour-2016
friatider.se/tre-mordforsok-i-stockholm-natten-till-sondagen
friatider.se/par-som-shoppat-klader-ranades-pa-bilen
friatider.se/flyktingbarn-f-rs-kte-dr-nka-polis-sl-pptes-direkt
friatider.se/fler-brott-anm-ls-men-f-rre-utreds-och-klaras-upp
friatider.se/14-rig-flicka-attackerad-av-flera-m-n
friatider.se/skrek-allah-och-knivhogg-atta-personer-pa-kopcentrum
friatider.se/doms-for-upprepade-valdtakter-mot-sjuarig-flicka
irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/irish-people-most-sympathetic-to-syrian-refugees-in-eu-1.2792814
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how was your trip from somalia

Did you move for work paddy?

Couldn't you literally just go anywhere in the anglosphere instead?

for love, actually.

I work as a freelance web designer, so I can just take my work with me

>I love to smoke some ganja as a recreational/relaxing evening thing.

You should quit this nigger habit. You don't want to be a nigger, don't you?

Welcome to Sweden.

shit... they are on to me again!

>You can only buy alcohol in government owned liquor stores that close at 3PM.... WTF?
3? They are open till 7pm, but yes, it still sucks.
>Everyone is extremely authoritarian, you can never question the government, big brother always knows what is best for you.
Don't forget that our media never lies!! EVER!!
>Every kind of drug is extremely taboo. Even in the young generation 18-30 smoking weed is seen as on the same level as heroin and crystal meth. I love to smoke some ganja as a recreational/relaxing evening thing.
I don't do drugs, but I'm a bit "meh" over it
> People sugarcoat everything. There is no such thing as being direct or speaking your mind, or telling someone they are acting an idiot.
Yepp, I am happy that my friends and I don't do that. Which puts people off.
Specialy 3-4 of my four years younger workmates. We call it Brutal Honesty, and these pups can't handle it.

Fuck you Giovanni, the italians are even more niggerish than the Irish.

>an eyetie asking this of a mick

fucking kek

But they do, considering we live in the best Country in the world.

>You can only buy alcohol in government owned liquor stores that close at 3PM

The fuck are you talking about? They close at 5PM or 7PM depending where you live. It also has a bigger selection of booze than any store in Ireland. Get fucked.

how old are you?
Do you feel someone should be arrested for smoking weed in the comfort of their own home?

Still, ganja smoking is for niggers and you behave like such.

>for love
What's his name?

hehehe.... we need more gold for the pot at the end of the rainbow ;)

Jamal of course

>But they do, considering we live in the best Country in the world.
You have a lot of good stuff going on, but some things are a bit meh desu.

>The fuck are you talking about? They close at 5PM or 7PM depending where you live. It also has a bigger selection of booze than any store in Ireland. Get fucked.

I made a mistake, maybe it was 3pm in the weekend. I must admit, the selection is pretty dope. I love my exotic IPA beers

do you not miss the fatherland?

>the faeryland

Fix'd that for you, you fucking irish menace

Aye, of course I do xD

Oh boy, the "bigger selection" meme. In other countries you get booze for less money, have a variety of stores with different specialties, and can typically order things to your home if you want to without being taxed to death for it.

Are Swedes degenerates like Cred Forums says and are there many racemixing whores in Stockholm?

Does that mean KFC and watermelons are taboo to you?

If it weren't for people like you then maybe calculators and books wouldn't be taboo in black communites.

The plant is from Asia, anyway.

White people made hemp what it is today. There is nothing wrong with a strong white man indulging in some responsible marijuana use.

>WE WUZ HORTICULTURISTS

thanks m8, I lost all my Hibernian Conspiracy memes when I fucked up my partitions by accident

>are there many racemixing whores in Stockholm?
tons

Why would someone visit Snow Somalia?

The racemixing meme is bullshit as far as I can tell. Pretty sure most Swedish women want a strong viking husband (or skinny fag numale - the other 50%)

>WE WUZ AGRONOMISTS

>government owned liquor stores
Haha. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Holy fuck my sides what is this North Korea? Kek what a joke.

i don't know about weed.

90% of people i get to know smoke, even bosses and colleagues.
Some clients i meet etc.

Last week i was asked twice on my way home if i wanted to buy some.
Nig nogs both of them, i highly doubt from syria.

KFC is actually nigger food indeed. Watermelon is just a fruit.

You are obviously already cucking yourself, Patrick. Next step will be let some afro friend buttfuck your woman. Think about it.

Are the swedes spineless cucks?

Many rapefugees here?

yes.
yes it is
>now my family will go to a work camp to make money for islam

Hmmm, 2 different answers.

Are you safe there? Is there any crime?

I might have to pay a visit to Stockholm in the next 6 months, i don't want to get robbed/murdered.

>North Korea
You laugh but thats pretty much what it is

Same thing here in Canada.

USA practically does the same thing in some states

its only really that bad in stockholm though

>moving country for a girl

cuck

US has that too in many States you fucking ignorant retard.

the second answer is me, op.

I live just outside stockholm in a smallish town. There is 0 crime, nothing.

>I love to smoke some ganja as a recreational/relaxing evening thing.

I like you until this. Fucking degenerate.

T. Ex weed junkie

>irishman
>first sentence is complaining about alcohol

Never change, potatobro

we have private liquor stores too though and soon we'll be able to get booze in grocery stores

beautiful

Luigi is right here though,

Smoke some fine Italian oregano instead you pot head nigger lover

Willing or not, 50% of women will raise a brown child. Doesn't matter if the father sticks around. Enough Swedish numales to take his place in paying for it.

This ruined my whole trip to Gothenbourg. Also everywhere is closed on Sundays.

Can confirm Utah does this.

Also you can't buy liquor on Sunday.

So on Saturday the line is out the fucking door and around the block so they can get beer for football.

Also no beer over 4% ( i believe is still right) allowed. All distilled drinks are sold by the state.

>T. Ex weed junkie

lol @ being addicted to weed. Same as alcohol, just enjoy in moderation, no need to go full retard.

you paid out 10 euros for a Guiness yet?

Holy shit i have to ask, did anyone else from sweden have large non-ordinary helicopters flying around?

I had 3 of them flying over today.

Defiantly not ordinary police or civilian ones.

Black with two blades.
They were large and loud.

pic related, like this but black.
they flew around in stockholm

Good to hear not every part of Sweden has been culturally enriched, but I wouldn't get too comfortable if I were you.

that's it then; you live inoculated from the problem, yet you say there's tons of racemixers even in the small town?

Why move to Sweden? It's a left wing feminist dictatorship.

yes :(

And weed is just a flower

100% of the people i know that smoke weed are lazy and stupid. They can't survive without it either

>Moves to our country
>Complain

You are literally just like the arabs that come here. Same mindset.

Yep. Had one flying around here for an hour in Örebro.

100% of the people i know that drink fosters are lazy and stupid. They can't survive without it either

yesterday was another bad night in the suburbs with carbeques. they probably want to posture

I said the racemixing meme is bs, as far as I can tell. I live in a smallish town although Stockholm is just 15 minutes on the train and I go there a few times a week.

Almost time to wake up for your morning call to prayer Klaas

hahaaha based jew

And your mother likes to gargle with jizz, so?

Ett våldsamt upplopp rasade under lördagskvällen i stadsdelen Oxhagen i Örebro.

– De har maskerat sig och beväpnat sig med tillhyggen, säger Johan Wallenius, vakthavande befäl på Örebropolisen till NA.se.

>we live in the best Country in the world

Like what's good in Sweden?
all I hear is liberals and cuckfest.
And kötbullarna

Lots of good things here yet no one asked me about it :P

It's more fun to shitpost and complain anyway.

An American alt-righter took a 'race war' tour of Europe:

atavisticintelligentsia.us/red-dawn-16-swpl-swede-down/

atavisticintelligentsia.us/oslos-muslim-ghetto-photo-essay

He speaks about it - says it's a lot - but I can't find it specifically. All of his posts + podcasts are under this tag though:

atavisticintelligentsia.us/tag/race-tour-2016

low crime
fucking god-tier women. There are literally no ugly people.
Roads and infastructure are all good
Lots of nature, hiking, fishing
busses and trains are on time and shit

>Like what's good in Sweden?

Everything just works.

>there are literally no ugly people
I wish. Then again, maybe by Irish standards.

>low crime

>3-4 of my four years younger workmates
???????

Did you see Tom Cruise's irish movie last night?

I remember this guy. He posted here in June i think, he was in Stockholm back then.

Thanks for the link m8.

>"Low crime"

Far and Away? It's fair shit, only watched it because one of my mates has the same name as the main character(well, close, Joe Donnelly vs Joseph Donnelly).

a 1/10 here in sweden is a 4/10 in ireland

So there is still hope for the pure white women of Sweden?

That's the one! How good is his accent?

This is my perception after being here now for 3 months.

I ofcourse don't go to the Muslim ghetto's in stockholm or malmo. What kind of crime is there? I've never felt unsafe on the street.

That's true, the Irish are disgusting.

The women are like Mexicans - hot as fuck early then they turn into trolls past 20.

Interesting. Its more common than I thought, however its almost all restricted to hard liquor with the exception of a few states like Utah.

Still better than America I guess. A 1/10 is like a 7/10 over there.

>Weed is the same as heroin
Are you sure youre in Sweden mate? Its more common among youth than alcohol because you can't buy from Systembolaget until you're 21. It's always MUCH easier for kids these days to get hold of weed than someone who will buy for them from Systemet.

What does the light blue color represent? I didn't know there was any kind of restriction in Oregon.

Might just be my experience but that only hold for "lower" class people. I rarely meet people who are above middle-class who smoke weed.

so much for land of the free, huh?

Everybody complains about them, but the state run booze shops in my state are pretty OK now that they've been reforming and expanding. Now I can buy booze on a sunday and the prices are really pretty decent compared to surrounding states.

I do miss buying beer at the gas station, however.

>can't buy from Systembolaget until you're 21
I thought drinking age in sweden was 18
can't you get alcohol if you're under 21?

We are having an obesity crisis too. In general Irish girls are very pretty. Most either wear so much makeup that they look like cheap whores, or they get fat at thirteen, or they start doing meth and lose all their teeth at 15.

It's a lot to do with social-tier too. Same as in England, the poverty stricken regions have ugly people yet the "upper class"english girls are usually hot as fuck.

Formal training or self taught? How long did it take you?

you just described my country except maybe the thing with public transport, I don't know since I'm not a pleb using anything but my own vehicles

I've met doctors, officers who smoke weed and know of the use of weed among many literary and academic circles. Rich people are just smarter with the use of it. Their kids are guaranteed to have atleast been at parties where weed is readily available and likely offered.

As a Swede who moved to Ireland, all I have to say is that Ireland is 9000x worse than Sweden. It's literally liked I moved to a European India. This is seriously a third world country.

I heard once someone got robbed in gothenburg

My GF is middle/upper class. I am 34 so I don't really come into contact with 18 year olds at houseparties or something. There is no way I can mention that I love to smoke to her friends or colleagues :P

Damn, i need a smoke now =]

Sorry m8, wrong file.

>americans claim they are free

Yes we are. High taxes on alcohol and tobacco is there due to free health care. The high tax on alcohol and tobacco barely funds alcohol and tobacco related health care.

self taught, a year?

Started selling websites after a month while I was still learning.

When you're 18 you can start going to bars and clubs but you can't buy home drinks from Systembolaget, the state monopoly. The argument goes that at a bar it's a more controlled environment for them to stary drinking, but anyone who has been to a bar knows this is retarded. For a similar stupid reason, Systembolaget won't sell chilled alcohol either, they keep it at room temperature on purpose. This is so that you prefer to drink it chilled and thus plan your consumption and don't become alcoholics. But anyone who has met an alcohol knows they don't give a rats ass about the temperature either, they'll drink it regardless.

Tant?

I believe khat has become the preferred national recreation use substance, try that

haha, please tell us about your experiences :D

I've never lived there so I'm probably talking out my ass, but anyone of Irish descent here is exactly like you describe. They're all short and stocky and they get fat around high school. After that it's a train wreck. Any pics I see from there confirms the same. Kind of sad really, they look like they'd be very good looking if they'd just take care of themselves.

When I think of an Irish girl I think of a size XL skirt worn too short, stockings, halter top with gut handing out, bad makeup, straight strawlike hair and vomit on their mouths from a night of drinking.

Where are you mate?

which is why you moved to sweden to live with a swedish woman? who are you kidding?

Thanks, I wasn't aware of spirits restrictions. Must mean they have state run stores. Lame.

>friatider.se/tre-mordforsok-i-stockholm-natten-till-sondagen

>friatider.se/par-som-shoppat-klader-ranades-pa-bilen

>friatider.se/flyktingbarn-f-rs-kte-dr-nka-polis-sl-pptes-direkt

>friatider.se/fler-brott-anm-ls-men-f-rre-utreds-och-klaras-upp

>friatider.se/14-rig-flicka-attackerad-av-flera-m-n

>friatider.se/skrek-allah-och-knivhogg-atta-personer-pa-kopcentrum

>friatider.se/doms-for-upprepade-valdtakter-mot-sjuarig-flicka

I often see stuff.

And sometimes you have to pass through or go to the ghetto areas.

There are some crash ass drugged up people out there.

I used to live in a campus where in kista where they had a migrant house.

No one was from syria, all charcoal black.
This one dude was sitting on the porch all day, selling cocaine to people.
They often smoked spice and shit.
Went around the area and threatened people.

One day, some girl claimed one of the guys had raped them to get money. There was some fight.
The some of them fled from the city, and the place was riddled with police for a while.

Then i moved.
I try to never look back.
But it was 10 min from kista.
now kista is all black.

You can drink at a bar/pub/restaurant from 18. The reasoning is you are probably too stupid before the age of 20 so the bartender, server etc is responsible for not serving anyone too much alcohol. From the age of 20 you can buy alcohol from the government stores. And this store actually can deliver your alcohol to your door or nearest grocery store.

>Who are you kidding

Himself.

sounds like some typical lefty retardation

This is cringe.

You've been here how long? Have you even been outside of Stockholm?

CRINGE
R
I
N
G
E

He is right.

3-4 (number of colleagues) that are 4ish years younger. he's talking about an age gap

Turning swedish girls into racemixing whores, 1 celtic dick at a time, harhar

Thanks man, hoping to do the same after I'm done serving. Very inspiring.

Not in the great province of Alberta

Why would you move to Sweden in this day and age? We have more lax alcohol laws in Clapistan.

There are crimes happening in Sweden literally every week. Read the papers.

Ah ty leafbro.

Karson & Sigtuna

Post dick

I'm pretty sure crime happens every week everywhere.

This. It's nice with a big selection when you are in the shop, but if we had normal alcohol laws we could just do what this user says. Way better.

And to op, yes in general Sweden is a great country. But immigration is ruining us and remember: even without immigration we are not perfect. There is no such thing as a perfect country. Its all about personal taste. I'm born in Sweden and I love this country and my Nordic neighbours; but I grew up in the UK and I miss it to death.

Reading online how all the young liberals talk about Sweden like its some dream country where all problems are solved and countries suck in comparison...pff.

Need a hookup?

why?

>>Every kind of drug is extremely taboo.
except nigger semen

most people in sweden tries to ignore the issues.

they sink into their smartphones and shit.
they isolate themselves from immigrants

you're not swedish. truth is that swedish women mix as hell. they do it with other europeans, with africans, with middle easterners, with asians and with latinos and they do it at a higher rate than swedish guys. so quit the bullshit.

swedes are two-faced cowards. when you become good friends they might say what they really think. if they're drunk.

Because I want to see it?
Help a guy out please.

I'll be near Gothenburg the next 1.5 months, leaving tomorrow.

Fully expecting undercover cop/ISIS/anti drug antifa to beat me up since this is Cred Forums...

But yes, would love a hook up ;D

Fuck off mate. Sweden has lower rates of miscegenation that many other Western countries. Either you're just cherrypicking or you are false-flagging.

>near gothenburg
Which city?

You're a troll or a retard if you think thats how it is.
1. Yeah you buy alcohol at systemet and it closes 3pm on saturdays. 7-8 on weekdays.
2. again, are you retarded, i don't know a single one who loves the goverment and thinks they are doing good. Sure they might not dislike it as much as others, but no one ever says they are perfect and knows whats best for us.
3. Depends on where you are, amongs the young people drugs is becoming more acceptable than evver. Especially weed.
4. This might be the only right thing about your post, most people are like that but there are plenty of people who speaks their mind even if it is a bit socially tabu in sweden

This legitimately made me happy. Ive sern the original. Thanks user.

Do you consider irish-swedish as racemixing?

I'm pretty fucking white (I can pass as a swede, blue eyes, reddish hair, tall). People mostly start speaking Swedish to me.

(sadly deep down I know I am not part of the masterrace ;'(

Eh, it's not great. Although, it's far better than most Americans' attempts.

Answer me OP potato nigger, you said AMA

now fucking answer

better watch you back, your comments in this thread made sure I'll stab the next irish cunt I see

Unfortunately it'd only be while you're in Sigtuna that I could help.

muh gubmit is best, it has wide selection of booze, fucking cuck...

3 months, yes, many places

Cuz he wants to see it.

Are you living in Dublin? Dublin is literally Mumbai, but the rest of the country is 100% white.

Swedes are massive fags, what else is new?
Thank god Ruskies took us away from them, or we might have ended up like the fucking Swedes.

rydboholm

Thank you for this edit

sweden this is england 20 years ago when we had some irish over , he's probably got the refugees making bombs right now

You should feel right at home then
Ireland is just as shitty as Sweden more or less just has a bit less rape

>they isolate themselves from immigrants

Fucken microaggressors.

>american bantz

holy shit, this is a rarity.

you did good, lad.

Don't come up North faggot, I'll stab you if you talk shit, like you did in this thread.

If that's what Google Maps is giving me that's a seriously tiny place, also located in the same municipality as where I live.

are you drunk? fuck off.

hes not drunk, hes lantis.

crude but have their usefulness

fuck you white knight

he is blatantly disrespectful, I'll stab you too if you interject and protect this faggot, traitor.

I bet you're friends with muslims too

Already been up north. I pissed outside at the side of the road and sprayed my pee everywhere. I also touched a tree with my dick.

Take that, Sven, hah!

Eh, it's a bit different here desu. Over here they're all fairly tall, I think the average Irish woman's about 5'6(2ish inches taller than American women, and they reach that height by mid-teens usually) and they're pretty slim up until their mid 20s. I'm a teen, and almost every single girl in my school is hot as fuck. And all the adult girls I see are too up until around 30ish. Then suddenly they get really fucking fat and hideous.

Biggest issue for young Irish girls would be that they dress up like whores. Going to parties, hey put on so much make-up that they look like aliens and dress like prostitutes. They look so much nicer when they're just going around town dressed casually with only a small bit of make-up.

yes its in the middle of nowhere I heard

swedish men don't mix, but the women do.

Fuck you nigger

not the trees

won't anyone think of the trees!!

but yes, you are a guest, please be aware of this, don't act like a musloid nigger

Fried Chicken is scottish
Colonel Sanders was white.

you said swedish women pefer their own kind. then why the fuck are you in sweden?

Well you're right next to Borås, so you can easily get to a city that's relatively big for Sweden, and getting to Gothenburg is easy.

>he's probably got the refugees making bombs right now
Only the northern Irish have balls anymore
Ain't an Irishman under 60 that has a pair these days

impregnating as many swedish women as possible before the muslims do and thus slowly turning it into a leprechaun nation

>he is blatantly disrespectful
How? He was wrong about a couple of things probably because of limited socialisation with many Swedes but disrespectful? You're very edgy mate. Only niggers and trash go stabby stabby.

Northern Irish never had balls. Guerilla fighters who attack civilians are all fucking cowardly faggots.

He's here to act like a nigger and smoke weed

He's a fucking degenerate paddy

Did you even read the thread, or are you so lonely that you already have stockholm syndrome?

I call bullshit. Ethnic swedecuck here, I have yet to see a swedish woman racemixing. At least in real life. The only racemixers here are polish/lithuanian girls dating sand niggers from iraq and syria. Not even joking.

I cant fucking wait for Sweden to begin to collapse and the social welfare state buckle, we all know if this continues "we all know it will get worse" then its inevitable, your such cucks your military is virtually non existent for any outcome. kek

It's mostly the Yugos actually, but I've seen a few ethnic Swedes with sandniggers, never with a nigger though, Somalis make normal niggers look like supermodels.

so you admit you were wrong? swedish women aren't loyal. that's bullshit. as for you i couldn't give a fuck. we are used to lowlife from everywhere moving here because some fucking bitch suck his cock.

come down here and stop me then m8, ill rek u so i will.

Lol, that post was obviously sarcastic to taunt the "ill stab you if you come up north" guy.

Do you consider irish-swedish as racemixing?

middle easterner + swedish woman is by far the most common interethnic relationship in sweden.

DELETE THIS

Are we? I'm not. Stop saying we, you cuck.

Probably true, the only racemixing I've seen in real life is my male friend who is together with a stunning serbian girl.

>Do you consider irish-swedish as racemixing?
Yes, it is.

>went to Denmark few days ago
>think alcohol is insanely expensive when compared to czech republic and even Germany
>meet bunch of sw*des with their car filled to the roof with booze excitedly telling me how cheap it is
jesus christ how the fuck can people in the west even afford being chronic alcoholic

Why? It is true.

Because even our poor are richer than you slavpoors

like i said, we don't give a fuck anymore. take look in the cities. swedish women mix like crazy. we are used to it. you're just another loser some bitched fucks. if swedish women had any honor they would move to the country their men are from instead of dragging the imbeciles here but then again swedish women have no decency. they move you over here so the rest of us have to see the dishonor every single day.

Quite literally too.

>be swede
>go bankrupt trying to forget about how fucked your country is
literally cant make this shit up

It's the wrong time to walking around in Sweden with this attitude, you'll get wrecked, trust me.

People are walking around with 20 years of repressed anger, just waiting for a trigger from a person.

From beautifulpeople.com btw.

Potatonigger is wrong, they close either at 6PM or 8PM. However, some close at 3PM on Saturdays.
Potatonigger is wrong. Though we commonly follow the law, the public's trust of authorities has never been lower.
Potatonigger is wrong. Smoking weed is common. Amphetamines are kinda common. Benzos are kinda common.
Potatonigger does not appreciate the politeness of our civilized people. Potatonigger should therefore go home and starve to death due to famine ridden potatoes.

As apposed to you guys who gave up in 1916 and got given money, guns and didn't join in, you refugee centre.

exactly, top tier

>only the dipshit poms drink fosters

Really makes you think

The country used to be gravely alcoholized. There were movements to fix this and try to limit drinking but it was not banned outright. It works.
Fuck no, Sweden is full of retard social libertarians like every other american satellite state.
That's a good thing, degenerate.

How long until your chick leaves you for some somali sausage?

Concerning the whole racemixing meme - I can't be arsed to find the statistics but it's not common anywhere as far as I know. Definitely not common in Sweden. It's not even common in the Czech Republic and honestly those girls are way more sexually uninhibited than Swedish girls.

I'm dating a black girl though, give me my (you)

I'm sure it will remain so nice if you keep importing the third world

This is the truth, natural Irish girls are something else, I love being from Northern Ireland we get the prod sluts too, and as for the southerners who think they are superior it is just hilarious. My family has one 3 all Ireland GAA Hurling tournament, what did you but take a payoff from every government aswell as the british,

He's a fucking NMR cuckold whose world view will shatter if Sweden doesn't collapse.

What is a ABC store?

edgy brah....

It's going to collapse, it has already collapsed, and it will collapse even further and then collapse some more, until one day, everyone is sick of collapsing.

HELL MOTHAFUCKING SEGER STORMA RIKSDAN MED KLISTERLAPPAR NUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Confirmed

I always carry a knife

I am from Northern Ireland, and if you atre talking about this country you are just right, both sides of the border, just the south is more into heroin, but its flooding up the way because they are scared of losing benefits from the brexit and being in the EU, pure cancer down south.

Har du läst om dess politik? NMR är botemedlet detta land behöver.

Yes, you cuck. For giving money to whatever criminal element he bought it from.

I am for legalizing it, however.

State run liquor stores in certain states.

You should really quit, brother. I smoked daily for the past 17 years, never realized how fucked I actually was until I quit. Give yourself a month and see how you feel.

#ShotsFired

You're gona come into my country and tell me I'm edgy when I say how it is?

That's pretty edgy, I hope someone kills you when you are acting this dumb in real life.

>lolbertarian who never got to hang out with anyone outside of his nerdy poindexter circle of compulsive masturbator friends spotted

420 neger

I havn't smoked now for 4 months....

All I notice is that I would like a joint in the evening when I'm watching series :P

Doesn't affect me in the least bit

I'm glad that i can buy my vodka anytime i want and as many as i want.

>Potatonigger is wrong. Though we commonly follow the law, the public's trust of authorities has never been lower.
Norwegian scientist have researched the difference in work culture between our nations, and found that Swedish people don't oppose their bosses as we do. Norwegians tend to voice their opinions more, and as leaders we expect our employees to protest against decisions. Swedes on the other hand tend to just go along with something that is not working, as long at is it not their responsibility. Because of this, Swedish companies have strong hierarchy with a lot of management, while Norwegian companies often have flat hierarchy with diffuse roles of leadership between employers.

Why are the faggot swedes harassing this dude? He's just answering questions harmlessly.

I feel that way at times, as well. Do you plan on staying in Sweden?

Is that usual? I was hoping I was just being taken advantage of as a tourist

Right, so stop being an ignorant faggot.

any good movies recommendation lads?

I love the new wave of Scandi realistic drama cinema

Drug,Crime,Drama all welcome

this kek

I can buy hard liquor at any grocery store. Just gotta be 16 or older.

Hanging around on Cred Forums one can almost buy into the >muh freedumz propaganda, but at least we have little redpills like this to remind us of how NOT FREE americans are.

Yeah you might have guns and shit but in most other aspects you're way more cucked than we are.

>I said the racemixing meme is bs

Go to night clubs.

>Don't forget that our media never lies!! EVER!!
I got into a debate with this Swedish girl one time over Fox news. She said Swedish news has no bias, ever.

Why can't America be unbiased like Sweden.

Perhaps, Argentina is actually white?

This sounds like it could be fairly true, Swedish culture and society has generally been based on being left the fuck alone to mind your own damn business, and in return you dont make a fucking mess of things, this dates back to the 12th century and shit were Swedish peasants were the freest in all of Europe and never accept any hard authority to put their foot down on them, but at the same time we've never really had any large uprisings that didnt involving kicking out germans or danish lords.
Not taking a fight with your boss seems like it could be a natural evolution of such a state of affairs.

State government is not the same as a country government.

Its was Carl Hamilton going to work.

probably true

most people here aren't immigrant loving cucks, they just don't question the government

Did you catch the All Ireland final this afternoon? it was pretty good desu

Kek

you don't have alcohol delivery services? fuuuckkk

We didn't give up in 1916. The real Irish were off fighting in WW1 at the time, fighting hard alongside our English brothers. They were waiting for Home Rule like civilised people. The 1916 boys were cowardly faggots that everyone hated. They were despised until they were executed, which caused everyone to go full retard because of the "muh martyr" effect. Those "muh martyr" cucks went on to fight the Irish War of Independence from 1918-1921, after which we got dominion status and then legally weaseled our way to independence.

So no one, neither cuck or decent man, gave up in 1916 or gave up at all for that matter.

Thank god I live in Kentucky. I didn't even know government owned liquor stores existed until this thread.

>>You can only buy alcohol in government owned liquor stores that close at 3PM.... WTF?

Brief;
>Wannabe Vikings pride themselves in the fact they have a drinking culture.
>They vote governments who restrict purchase of alcohol and strictly regulate it
>tfw you realize Italy has half of your laws about alcohol but has also half of your addiction problems
>mfw your representatives ask my representatives in Europe to raise the age limit for drinking
>mfw I realize I grew up in times when drinking age was 14 in Italy and it turns out my generation is less degenerate tham the current one that binge drinks

>> People sugarcoat everything. There is no such thing as being direct or speaking your mind, or telling someone they are acting an idiot.
Norse people taking pride in being "outspoken" and "outgoing" and "honest".
Not like those treacherous Mediterranean cultures.

So when a guy reclaims his ex after she was manipulated into a relationship by a wealthy muslim then physically abused her forcing her to starve herself makes him the cuck?

Fuckin hell we're closer to the kikes than I thought since you hate yourself so much.

>smoking weed is seen as on the same level as heroin and crystal meth

this is how it should be sweden has incredibly effective and good conservative liquor laws too the countries only redeeming characteristics

Cuck Shed Patrol, I hope you have paid your cuck shed license fees this year

We were getting Home Rule and independence would've been easy from there. Those retards nearly lost us our chance at independence. Has the British been trying, they could've absolutely destroyed us.

Yes, yes it does.

>USA should be more like Sweden

Fuck off to Sweden.

Pulse closed.

You really are a nation of liberal faggots aren't you? Neck yourself.

>lel sweden is le cuck nothing at all can be good from sweden xd rite milo?

alt right lib cuck with conservative training wheels you shut the fuck up

>Stockholm
>Sweden

Stockholm is not Sweden. Just a garbage dump that needs to be nuked. People everywhere, dirt, immigrants everywhere, etc. It's a fucking hellhole.
Uppsala is like that too, btw. Literally a shit city, only smaller.

The last thing we need is more immigrant men who take Swedish women. There is already a big shortage of women here because of all the "refugees" and other migrants.

>mfw Sven forgot to take his daily cuck vitamins and african semen

>potato nigger

People are incredibly cucked.

I do not comprehend how even my generation is so accepting of the government.

I would say it's true. GO out in Uppsala or Stcokholm at night and you are garanteed to see many.
It's sad because it is mostly the women who are the ones who are making the choice.

central stockholm resident here, race mixing is not at all as common as the media would like you to think it is

My point is: it's WORSE it is the women race mixing because they are the ones who could easily be in a relationship with a Swedish guy instead. So that makes them double traitors.

Well, it's very common from my recollection. Same goes for Uppsala.

Calm down now.

>Every kind of drug is extremely taboo. Even in the young generation 18-30 smoking weed is seen as on the same level as heroin and crystal meth

well Sweden got one thing right, probably with the muftis blessing

Yeah and you guys shit yourself, and gave up because you were afraid. Faggots end off, and you were promised home rule for fighting in WW1, how did that work out? Home rule Rome rule is what you got told.

It is prohibited but not for any good reason. It is only because it is seen as socially inaccemptable. We live in a country of pussies and cowards that sopeak a fag and incomprehensible language.

As a consequence most of what goes on is socially controlled nonsense, unintellence, mediocrity and stupidity.

Also the EU controlling you isn't independence.

Also you turned on your own people, and alot of southerners took up the cause, infact they started it and collaborated with the terrorist scum, your government of decent people. R.O.I is in the same group as the PIGS.

Buddy, you need a license to sell alcohol in American and in certain states, you can only buy hard liquor from state government stores.

I hope OP doesn't actually expect his relationship will last. Swedish women are very unreliable and with the gender ratio her eit is likely he is getting cucked by 3 Svens and 2 Jamals.

Swedish women are 0 relationship material. If all of them were shot tomorrow, that would only put a smile on my face.

Can't you find a BBC in the UK? Why go all the way to Sweden?

I married a swede who migrated here in ohio

10/10 qt perfect wife

kys potato nigger

thingsthatneverhappened.jpg

Yeah and I met Hitler in Buenos Aires, he was learning Hebrew.

>implying

Never saw a slav dating a shitskin, kek they hate them with a passion.

I talk to this Polish slut through facebook and she won't shut up about her sister who is with a negro and how she loves different culture.

Sorry, not buying it Pierre.

Isn't the same in Tennesse?

>sven buttblasted

Says the man that has never tried to create anything new.
Weed and programming go hand in hand.

Irish and swedes have a lot in common.

irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/irish-people-most-sympathetic-to-syrian-refugees-in-eu-1.2792814

kek I know that is a Russian photo model.

Congratulations. You just revealed yourself to be 100% fake.

>kek I know that is a Russian photo model.
Congratulations. You just revealed yourself to be 100% autistic.

Ah so it was all a joke now? Nope. Not buying it americuck. Go back to the trailer park and imagine you have a SWedish wife.

>Ah so it was all a joke now? Nope. Not buying it americuck.

I live in IL and now MO, and state owned alcohol stores was something I only thought existed in totalitarian countries.

>Utah
Now it makes sense

At least the potato nigger isn't trying to make Sweden worse

What kinda knife are you carrying?
I've been thinking of getting one.
For reasons completely unrelated to current events.

Ska jaga älg.

Only in Ontario.

>low crime

Still high by Nordic standards

>fucking god-tier women.

Half of the young females are not even Swedish. The other half is about 30% ugly, 20% so so 30% datable. The datable ones all have a boyfriend or several guys to choose from already.

Dating for a white man is all but impossible in Sweden.

>There are literally no ugly people.

Kek. Half of the country more or less is immigrants and a lot of Swedes are ugly as shit.

>Roads and infastructure are all good

Well, that's what taxes are for aren't they? Also, not sure infrastructure is good if you tak einto account the housing shortage and massive nonwhite influx in universities, etc.

>Lots of nature, hiking, fishing

Like most other countries

>busses and trains are on time and shit

Except they are not. Especially during the winter, Swedish trains are unreliable as fuck.

Washington state is government run it isn't marked.

>ma requires beer to be sold in liqour stores
>not on list