THE HAPPENINGS DONT STOP COMING AND THEY DONT STOP COMING

twitter.com/NewsThisSecond/status/777606701604298753
kiro7.com/livestream/live-event

package found outside police station bomb bot on scene live stream in link

1st for buddhists

the best way to combat terrorism is by warmly welcoming migrants and helping them integrate into the “European context.

probably the eternal dane again

why isnt the robot moving

>if you disarm their bombs they win

It's scared.

G.A.S.L.E.A.K

BLACK LIVES MATTER CONFIRMED!!!!!!!

I don't see the bomb, is it that black thing in front of the vehicle? Why's that officer so close?

>I'd like to... thank... the first responders... to this bomb... TRUMP said it's a bomb, but this... bombing... isn't a bomb... until the first respondents say it is... bomb

Are we sure it's not a clock?

>not a bomb

>Bring a robot out to check a bomb
>Forget to bring batteries
>Police decide just fuck it and walk to it and look in the bag for a few seconds
>Wasn't a bomb

It's just a crockpot with a delicious beef roast and mushroom soup cooking inside of it. Nothing Islamic about it.

I saw an al Jazeera article an hour ago claiming that the motivation wasn't 'terrorism'. Straight up lie, they haven't even arrested anyone yet.

happening cancelled

Could this be Muslims doing lots of micro test runs to probe police protocols?

not a bomb?

> Bomb has been defused. Terrorists win.
Canadian counter-strike

Happening bombed.
It wasnt a bomb.

QUICK BAN THE GUNS

BAN THE CONSTITUTION

BAN EVERY

Pressure cooker bombs do require an outlay of supplies

But the placement sucked dick if you wanted to kill anyone

They're strange, that's for sure

A couple in a full up gay club would waste the floor, for example

We gonna have days of this? I love it.

Pressure cooker bombs would scare me a lot more if they had a higher success rate. They tend to either only reach half their potential or don't go off at all.

Admittedly that might be down to the psychos fucking up the design, but all it takes is one willing to do a few extra test runs.

>When robots get sentience they will be pro-Nip, pro-white, anti dindu and anti kebab

Wait, were there more happenings? Could someone bring me up to date?

Link plox

The video we see of one going off looked like it worked fine

There was just hardly anyone nearby

Since it's low explosive, it really needs to be in a confined space, so whatever frag they use, hits at the highest velocity

If the dude isn't caught, I'd expect his next attacks to be much better, as it's often a learning experience if you aren't much of an expert on these things

tea makes u do crazy stuff

jaja sven, så siger vi det

kek

what the fuck... I am hungry now.