Why so many parents raise their kids to be anti-social people?

Why so many parents raise their kids to be anti-social people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MKIaS0lh-uo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In two decades, at the most, social skills will be made entirely obsolete by technology.

because society is garbage and it's a good idea to sheild you children from it

They don't raise them in the first place

You do realize anti-social means psychopathy? You think anti-social means shyness/timidity but it's not

They spoiled them.

this and then

They refuse to be strict with them at all because punishing your child at all is apparently deplorable, so the kids never learn right from wrong because their actions have never had consequences.

Then you have the opposite end of the spectrum where uptight parents spank and hit their kids constantly and they end up rebelling in their teens and becoming drug addict pieces of shit.

Need to find a happy medium to raise your kid right.

I've never seen a case where spanking and disciple made the kids grow up as junkies

Spanking when the kid deserve of course.

>discipline

Can't wait for when Trump wins, these cucks will all be on suicide watch

He referring to parents that lash out at their kids at just about ever opportunity.

>raising kids is expensive
>both parents have to work
>people depend on media to raise their kids
>kids grow up to be anti-social cucks due to sitting in front of a screen their entire lives
>head to Cred Forums to complain about everything they're entitled to

Pretty simple

you mean sociopathy.

Most parents were told to just let the gummint take care of raising their kids for them. So the lazy boomers and x'ers sat on their asses, abused drugs, and watched television and left the kids to fend for themselves. Now we have a generation raised by literal communists and marxists in the (((school system))), and the result is a bunch of fat, incompetent, dependent queers and turbo-pussies who couldn't figure their way out of a paper bag if their college professor didn't tell them ver batim how beforehand. They're perma-children who still spend all day watching cartoons, need safe spaces, and can't handle people disagreeing with them. They've never know hard work or suffering. They're a bunch of pasty, pudgy fags, and the bullshit they voted in is about to culturally enrich them with a .9 mm to the gut in the name of allah.

This is a generation raised by television and the government run schools, and you see the outcome.

Fuck's sake, do you windmill niggers not have psychology classes?

Sociopath -- lacks empathy, often uses others, wolf of wallstreet
Psychopath -- acts in anti-social manners, may be violent or unpredictable, mass shooters or arsonists
anti-social -- acting contrary to socially acceptable behavior, your crazy ex-gf, school shooters
unsociable/asocial/asspie -- can't into social interaction, basement dweller

does brazil even have parents? i thought newborns were released into the forests or cardboard slums

because single mothers

Fuck, I want rule 34 of that girl

Raising your own children isn't expensive. Outsourcing the raising and educating of your children is.

you know why

Really made me think

I hate this whole "kids are expensive" bullshit. It doesn't eat that damn much and doesn't need that much room. Just another shilling to get white people to not breed. Look at fucking spics, they have 10 kids on min wage salaries and are still alive, and always buying clothes or walking the fucking mall.

>fucktard psych majors redefining things because they're too retarded to get the terms straight

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't be a nigger, sociopathy and psychopathy have always changed meaning every 10 years. Psychopathy used to mean a violent impulsive person, and then in the early 2000s it became used to describe high functioning people with personality disorders.

Never taken a psych class in my life. Just know how to use google.

antisocial, proud cucks, effeminates, self-hating whites, manchilds, etc.. etc.. etc..

Fuck's sake, are all burgers autistic?

He's correcting the other guy, and he's completely right. A sociopath is someone who has antisocial personality disorder. A sociopath is literally defined as someone ASPD/DPD.

"Psychopath" isn't even in the DSM anymore. It's a buzzword in the media, and a term used in criminology.

Banshee still my favorite name

Aren't you technically asking why parents aren't raising their kids as obedient good goys? Sure in this case, their targets are wrong, but the heart is in the right place

most parents don't know what they are doing.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=MKIaS0lh-uo

>Implying the DSM isn't a hacked together mess

There is reason to believe that one can have ASPD and not be a "psychopath/sociopath." There are some subtle differences in definition between psychopath and sociopath, but my understanding is that it's not useful to mental health professionals.

>Sociopath implies an environmental cause
>Psychopath implies a hardwired personality trait

Everyone around me is either a wigger or Jerry Springer level white trash. You're not missing much by being antisocial around here.

You're asking Cred Forums? Where majority of its users are anti-social NEETs?

>Look at fucking spics, they have 10 kids on min wage salaries and are still alive, and always buying clothes or walking the fucking mall.

And all their kids grow up to be ditch diggers, car mechanics at best.

>Look at fucking spics, they have 10 kids on min wage salaries and are still alive

alive and killing/robbing in the streets.

>wanting to be social

people are terrible, why would you want to be around them? also they smell funny.

>Then you have the opposite end of the spectrum where uptight parents spank and hit their kids constantly and they end up rebelling in their teens and becoming drug addict pieces of shit.

Yup this was me from 14-18. Just thinking about those beatings I got from my mom, holy shit I hate coming across shit like this on Cred Forums because it just brings back those memories. It stopped around the time I was going to college, because I rebeled against my own mother. I remember she was getting the belt, right when she was about to hit me, I just grabbed her arm and cried for her to stop. Needless to say it didn't happen, until she said I'm calling the police and I was kicked out the house right before I was to leave for college in a week. I was left outside for 2 hours until my aunt noticed me. Emotional stuff happened, my aunt called my grandma. Then granny called my mom

And this is where it stopped. I'll never know what my grandma told her, but she opened that door and didn't say a word to me. I actively avoided my own mother for a good week, didn't even speak to her. I forgot how we repaired that relationship but jesus man. Even at 23 it hurts to think about sometimes.

it's not the parents fault

one day you wake up and realize youd rather be alone than hang out with a bunch of degenerate normies that all like the same 4 things

isolation is nice.

It's funny how these people are incredibly authoritarian. They're everything they say that they hate.

>Autists believe this.
You overestimate how slow things progress.
We won't even have self driving cars by then and you'll need social skills for the upcoming race war.

Western society makes peolpe antisocial. Its already in both recreational cells before kids even start to learn from what they see around them.

TUDO INDO DE ACORDO E DE VENTO EM POPA COM A NOVA ORDEM MUNDIAL SATÂNICA.
NOVA ORDEM MUNDIAL, ILUMINATI, ELITE COORPORATIVISTA, CHAME DO NOME QUE QUISER, MAS SE VOCÊ DESLIGAR SUA TV E COMEÇAR A PESQUISAR VOCÊ IRÁ SE SURPREENDER COMO TODAS ESTAS CRISES ATUAIS ESTÃO INTERLIGADAS
DURANTE ANOS, O GOVERNO FEDERAL E OS OUTROS TÊM ROTULADO AQUELES QUE ALERTARAM SOBRE OS PRODUTOS QUÍMICOS QUE SÃO PULVERIZADAS SOBRE AS POPULAÇÕES - OS CHEMTRAILS - ASSIM COMO OS TEÓRICOS DA CONSPIRAÇÃO, MAS A AGÊNCIA ESPACIAL DO PAÍS ACABOU DE ADMITIR QUE OS TEÓRICOS DA "CONSPIRAÇÃO" ESTAVAM 100 POR CENTO CORRETOS.