youtube.com/watch?v=Bktd_Pi4YJw
youtube.com/watch?v=TaIWM2ruyK4
youtube.com/watch?v=SBKWQ41dpVc
youtube.com/watch?v=aV3VuvMrSR4
youtube.com/watch?v=adc3MSS5Ydc
youtube.com/watch?v=WWD7iw_1M0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=bxch-yi14BE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I liked that fighting game with various world leaders. iirc it had Bush, Saddam, Bin Laden, Kim Jong Il and someone else. All of them had their own unique special attacks.

Fuck this game was the shit

found it
newgrounds.com/portal/view/361848

jibjab.com/originals/this_land

God those flash games were the best.

Absolutely based. Thanks for bringing back the memories bud.

I remember

Flash died but it's spirit lives through us.

Link to that game? Holy shit I haven't thought of that in at least 10 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bktd_Pi4YJw

There are still good flash games being made. The best ones quickly turn into mobile apps, like Kingdom Rush.

What died is appreciation for shitty flashes made by kids. Back in early 00s it was kinda new, kids and teenagers didn't have so many distractions as now so they were making lots of content and we, other teenagers were appreciating it because we didn't know any better. Remmeber how revolutionary was GTAIII? Now people are used to games spewed by corporations every year, with great graphics so no one cares about flash anymore.

And now it's just nostalgia.

Kek, was great stuff always.

youtube.com/watch?v=TaIWM2ruyK4

It's called George Bush shootout. Google it.

youtube.com/watch?v=SBKWQ41dpVc

Most of these "shitty flashes made by kids" were ten times more creative and fun to play than fucking Diamond Rush Saga 3 for iPhone and Samsung

youtube.com/watch?v=aV3VuvMrSR4
Madtv was always good with political humor.

You triggered my nostalgia, the one with the queen was better.

youtube.com/watch?v=adc3MSS5Ydc
So fucking catchy

PRESIDENTIAL PAINTBALL

MCCAIN VS OBAMA

youtube.com/watch?v=WWD7iw_1M0Q
Holy shit I'm getting nostalgic as fuck.

That's because it's easy to satisfy kids. I remember playing GTA without doing missions. Just driving around the town, shooting stuff. Had lots of fun. Now I require some good gameplay, story, objectives, certain mechanics etc.

Another thing is less politics, supervision and correctness. You were able to make almost everything and no one gave a fuck. Remember Pico with all this school shooting etc? No one gave a fuck, and people who would give a fuck couldn't into internet so they didn't even notice it. Now you have much more rules, moderators and corporations ensuring everything is clean because muh sponsors don't want to have anything in common with game that allows playing Hitler or alows shooting pixel kids.

WHAT THE FUCK??

I immidietly recognised this shit man. It was my favorite game as a kid. Does it still exist?

Christ i had almost forgotten about this.

2012 throwback

Someone should make a cookie clicker game, but with Hillary and deleting emails.

Playng right now at miniclip

2012 had good memes
youtube.com/watch?v=bxch-yi14BE

so much time beating this motherfucker