How we can fix white women?

How we can fix white women?

Kill the Jews

Its the feminine culture perpetuated in today's society. Women are given everything my pathetic faggoty men, and as such, do not have the personalities that a women should. Allowing women to be the dominant gender is the reason for high divorce rates, slutiness, modern feminism etc. Men need to grow some balls, treat them as equals and not superiors, and have functioning relationships with them.

Women are fucking whores. Especially white women.

>implying anyone would want to fix that
faggots

I dunno, maybe making another thread about it will fix the problem.

/thread

>muh dick
nigger

Start beating them again

idk my cousins a super-hot gun toting midwest germanic blonde that only lets herself get railed by white football playing chads
she seems pretty similar to a lot of girls back there desu.

You don't. You let them devolve into horrible flesh blobs until they die out and use an artificial womb.

>not being attracted to female butts

Start marrying them at 9.

Only allow them to be educated by men.

You owe me a new zipper, user

>she spent time 'learning' this 'dance' thinking it displayed some sort of 'talent'

Thats always the funniest part to me. These people live completely in a world that exists outside the real. Every thought they have is an artificial product. Her body is nothing more than a sexual object, her mind is nothing more than a conduit for marketing and the circulation of currency.

Makes you feel good about yourself and your own life, 2bh lads

Fuck them right in their pussy.

Genocide

Show them the consequences of their actoins. /thread

>>she spent time 'learning' this 'dance' thinking it displayed some sort of 'talent'

No she didn't Cletus. She's a whore and she knows it. And wants to do whore things.

But I could be wrong. Apparently there are twerking competitions.