Cenk Uygur calls out the media bias and corruption and shows the value of independent media

He says the corporate media is corrupt and biased and only set up to protect the interests of the rich and powerful.

He says the internet is teh only place where regular people are free to express their views.

He urges people to support independent media like the Young Turks and activist groups like Wolf-Pac who are free from the corruption of big money

youtube.com/watch?v=SQSwtE6FUdk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=v5asE7Wj_6s&bpctr=1474237441
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fag calls for bigger circle jerk... What else is new?

Psh he loves the DNC

We need more Saudi-funded independent media like this to prove the Armenian Holocaust was faked.

>independent media
>funded by rich mudslimes

found out about TYT not long ago
and I am REALLY glad not to be american and not to have to deal with that shit

>WE NEED TO END THE CORRUPTION OF BIG MONEY!
*votes for hillary*

fat fag
i hope you die

They're against Saudi Arabia , youbumbass

That lying, entitled, arrogant, greasy-looking, slime-drizzling subhuman blubbery pig, Cenk Whatever, ranks close to Obama for being my most DETESTED lifeform in the biological history of life on this planet. Not quite, but getting somewhere in the neighborhood.of Obama's Pisslam cruel barbarism. That Cenk creature is a cancerous human pap smear.

We talk about them all the time.

Fuck you Cenk, you classless piece of garbage.

You backed OWS like it was infallible, the second coming of the Christ you deny, and yet you still pretend to be some kind of enlightened intellectual and above "all the bias" that permeates "the media". You are just ass guilty, and probably moreso because of your incoherent editorializing and moralizing of even the most mundane events.

People lik you deserve death.

Like alex jones?

He's a patriot:
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ

I just had OP's video playing in a tab for 20 minutes and I can't remember a fucking thing he said.

Why would anyone listen to this

I agree with Cenk

It's the reason why Trump's media network he'll make if he loses will be so important

One funny thing about the young fags is that when Bernie was running they were all out about how Hillary is evil and Bernie is the best

Now that he is gone, they are all up the Clinton train, except for that Jewish guy

Well, he's on the right track.

There certainly is a lot of foul play in the media.

What do you mean ? Even during the Dallas shooting they kept publishing informative content like this :

youtube.com/watch?v=v5asE7Wj_6s&bpctr=1474237441

so brave n powerful

cenk 4 black president

They are funded by Al-Jazeera which is owned by Qatar which is a devious subversive mudslime monarchy that promotes everything evil in the world

Adding for money on Cred Forums is against the rules.

...Hope he gets himself back together.