i.imgur.com/3QgcUYa.jpg

Developments Sept. 19
>Syrian Army opens fire on US drone in Deir Ezzor
>Hezbollah, Syrian Army destroy jihadist rebel tunnel in Zabadani
>Syrian Army launches fresh assault in southern Aleppo
>Last jihadist rebels to leave Homs city on Monday
>Russian Foreign Ministry: White House is "defending ISIS terrorists"
>US Airstrikes kill +100 and wound +100 SAA soldiers in Deiz Ezzor

Samantha Power blames everything on Russia / defends US actions in Syria - youtu.be/w8sHzxILZMk
Russia Vitaly Churkin response on Obama actions in Syria - youtu.be/bID01gIEIOY
New SyrianGirlpartisan - youtu.be/aHdknYHZAE4

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JNx3BvUdiNk
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batalla_de_Montgisard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lepanto
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conquest_of_Tunis_(1574)
youtube.com/watch?v=VtPRCQXCnHI
youtu.be/w8sHzxILZMk
turquerie.tumblr.com/post/148736859196
turquerie.tumblr.com/post/149024615216
webmshare.com/d1Vnv
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallipoli_Campaign
mediafire.com/download/13ap0309rnlohn9/07 君をのせて.flac
rt.com/news/359814-nato-russia-baltic-deterrent/
dps.mn.gov/divisions/bca/bca-divisions/mnjis/Documents/2011 State Crime Book.pdf
census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/27
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtu.be/hhFjWt3mkY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for Turkey

First for turks being hated by EVERYONE.

Masallah good thread.

SOON
O
O
N

I CAN SMELL IT

CAN YOU?

>Literally all battles where the Crusaders were outnumbered 1:5
>Somehow this means the Saracens are better fighters

Developments Sept. 19
>Syrian Army opens fire on US drone in Deir Ezzor
>Hezbollah, Syrian Army destroy jihadist rebel tunnel in Zabadani
>Syrian Army launches fresh assault in southern Aleppo
>Last jihadist rebels to leave Homs city on Monday
>Russian Foreign Ministry: White House is "defending ISIS terrorists"
>US Airstrikes kill +100 and wound +100 SAA soldiers in Deiz Ezzor

The editorializing is just as bad as CNN.

Man, imagine if there were no Crusades. We would not even be able to conquer Constantinople and create glorious Turkey in the end.

I really really respect these holy warriors ofr paving a way for us. Masallah.

Wasted quads

>he thinks war were simply a matter of numbers
kek what would i expect from a nigger?

What about the siege of Malta? Or the first crusade? Or the reconquista?

Would stabilize the region at least, desu

assad a shit

What about constantinapolis? haha

This is gonna turn into a full fledged shit flinging competiton between Muslims and Christians and I've already got the popcorn.

Insignificant city. You took it when it was weak and unimportant already

((()))

Fuck all kikes and shills

youtube.com/watch?v=JNx3BvUdiNk

Assad will make Aleppo great again

GOOD LUCK SYRIAN ARMY
GOOD LUCK BASED ASSAD

Based Israel bro doing it again.

I really hope you guys will not stop right now afteer there is so much to gain from this war. I read somewhere you guys would back off or something, was really sad to read it.

What about it? It's the only modern and unsmelly city in Turkey, if you don't count some towns in Lazistan.

>Assmad w-will take Aleppo this t-time guise!!1!!
Shilling BBC-loving Dutchfag fuck off

>Insignificant city.
HAHAHAHAH WHAT?
GO EAT BANANA FAGGOT

why doesn't Turkey and Israel form an alliance and wipe out ME?

Masallah, you are the first Dutch person here who acknowledges that not all Arabs and Muslims are goatfuckers. Thanks for spreading the word there are based Arabs and Muslims in the world dude.

Don't be sure
Surely, you haven't seen us declaring total war, I mean 30.000.000 soldiers in war :)
Only Greece did see that. They didn't like it though.
If that is the matter, Istanbul can hold the western front alone while we're dealing with the eastern countries
Fucking, it would be lovely

Have you seen their missiles ?
Its a real problem.

Reports that the Mosul op will begin on the first day of October, while the Shirqat op will begin this week.

Ankara,black sea towns,eskişehir,izmir,bursa,bodrum these cities are better than most of europe cities.

Qaim when?

Fuck off jihadi dipshit

Historically speaking Constantinople had no importance when you T*rks conquered it, so fuck off Turkroach

WE WUZ HUNS AN SHIET

>still can't defeat a bunch of sandal militias

Because Israel is in control and doesn't want to be associated with turkish islamists.

is assad ok?

TURKNIGGERS GET OUT

I don't support any side in the civil war, to me they're all a bunch of sandniggers fighting an entertaining war, kinda like watching Afghanistan before 9/11. Also Assad will never take Aleppo

Ottoman Empire =/= Turkey dumbfuck.
Unless you really mean Turkey and then you're even more retarded because the entire Turkish population was ~15 million back then.

I'm sure they are, that's why you keep running away from your country of 5 million gypsies

I wonder if the US airstrike in DeZ was because some retarded conscript turned on a targeting radar and locked on one of the planes.

No lol

You get to be the OP, no need for this Tsundere senpai.

/sg/ will never be a safe space for people like you.

kek have you ever been in antalya? I think you will miss the sun that you don't have in your frozen country

t. Turk proxyfag

>to me they're all a bunch of sandniggers fighting an entertaining war
I disagree but fair enough, that makes some sense especially for someone so far away from and unaffected by the conflict and its refugees

>When that Favela-Nigger from 20,000 km talks about some place he will never be able to visit in its lifetime

>black sea towns,izmir,bursa,bodrum
Sorry to say Onur, but this are all cities which were built and highly populated by Greeks until the last 100 years

No, and I'll visit only after either arabs or jews have taken over. Neither of them smell as bad as your people

Not even discussed at this point. Recent intel reports were labeling Qaim as a new safe point for ISIS leaders since it was relatively safer than Mosul and Raqqa. I think everyone is waiting for Mosul and Tal Afar to fall before anything is done about Qaim with the intention that ISIS fighters and leaders regroup at Qaim after having no remaining strongholds left in Iraq so they can be attacked at that point before having to abandon the country and look towards Syria. An insurgency will continue in Iraq of course, the Anbar desert is large and in previous occasions Iraqi police have found shipping containers underground with bomb making equipment and living supplies.

All those cities were burned to the ground by greeks and later build by turks.

Get out of my country you disgusting roach.

Because you're a t*rk valhalli and shit

You fuckin crazy, Istanbul smells now, the Greeks wouldn't even want it back if you gave it to them. I've been there, you walk down the street and catch the smell of rancid oily type farts every few minutes.

All those cities were destroyed in ww1

>go to Antalya
>surrounded by gypsies mugging people around me
>Turkroaches serve rats for dinner
>Get mugged and stabbed repeatdedly while enjoying the beach
>Get sun burns because you don't have roach radiation protection

>/sg/ will never be a safe space for people like you
Obviously not since it's already a safe space for turks. Sg is worse echo-chamber and circklejerk than turkish threads on Cred Forums

Is that what your turk grandfather told you while he was diddling your asshole?

You perfectly described your own country.

Roach stop shitting up Germany and go back to your roach colony

describe /sg/ in a single image

Just change the name to /roachgeneral/ already

There are gypsies in Brazil?

>built by Turks
They were built by seculare Kemalists after the fire, still the Southern European heritage/influence is very big in the Western coastline of Anatolia, it is literally like Greece or the Mezzogiorno.

>this comes from brazil
oh the irony XDDDD

What the fuck are you talking about

Filter the two dutch flag shitposters so you wont confuse others for them

thanks for your reply

It makes sense what you said, why go for Qaim when other more important cities in Iraq need liberating first. Didnt expect it to be high priority.

What I am wondering is, what will happen when Qaim is liberated? Will PMU units cross into Syria?

The fuck are you talking about, Istanbul doesn't smell. Anf the only reason being that the turks on the european side were enriched by slavs/greeks/turkics from north and not by persians or arabs. This isn't a joke, anatolian shitskins smell almost as bad as sub-saharan coons.

Turk I know you're angry that you don't get to rape Aryan girls while shitposting but don't be jealous because you're not a Bantzmaster

>Istanbul doesn't smell

A bit of Brazil is white and clean. While you're all fucking shitskins who live in slums and eat roaches and rats

We all wanna get into Valhalla

Hahaha dude what? Do you even know what a safe space is? If anything, it is Anti-safe space for Turks cause we get nonestop hate. And /sg/ was definitely an Assad echo chamber with your Assad SAAnime XDDD memes. We BTFO that so hard you rarely see Assad shit anymore other than when it is American times and only handful of posters post in the thread.

w/e though, it is just Cred Forums senpai, you are taking shit way too personally.

Well, how it used to be before Turkposting took over this Assad echo chamber.

That Finn is crazy, the Turk I was with was laughing every time I caught a wiff of that horrendous odor, and told me it's cause the sewage system sucks dicks, everyone does what they want, worse yet, in most places the sewage isn't even treated and goes right into the Bosphorus direct.

>They were built by seculare Kemalists after the fire
And they were what?
>Southern European heritage/influence
And your grandma got russian influence in her.

>Dutchposter admits he's a Turk
I didn't know it was this bad

#NOTALLMUSLIMS

>Will PMU units cross into Syria?

The head of the Shia religious institution in Iraq has spoken against Iraqi Shi'ites going to fight for Assad on the basis of him being a tyrant. All Iran affiliated groups, the bulk of the PMUs will definitely pour in Syria when the conventional war with ISIS in Iraq is over as they follow Iranian leaders and abide by their words rather than the Iraqi government.

>took over
keep dreaming

Are you fucking new? I have never hid away that I am a Turk. If you even bothered to check the last thread you could EASILY spot me talking about my life in the Netherlands as a Turk.

Here have some based leader, unlike the failure Assad.

Lol looks slav

There wasn't even an exhausted army back then because they had been discharged. No government at all. Literally, we had no army. We created an army with 150.000 people from the scraps of an empire, gathered them from everywhere. Nobody really expected us to achieve anything, yet we were in total war and did what is necessary to win it. Now we got population to gather 30.000.000 people in case of national defense. Haven't you seen coup attempt ? Think about those people with big guns and army uniforms. If you don't believe this, you're delusional as fuck.

Siktir lan köylü

>Police detain 40 suspected Daesh fighters in counter-terror raids conducted in Istanbul's Fatih district

Amerilards btfo

said the shitskin a*ab

No need to become upset if someone posts historical facts my friend, the Western coastline of Turkey is much more Southern European than Middle Eastern due to the massive Greco-Roman heritage of this area, this is why people dare to visit it for vacations or business trips

Masallah brother, not all muslims and Arabs are goatfuckers. Thanks to these pro-Assad people we are spreading the word quick and are destroying islamophobia lik never seen before. Thanks bases Assad and SAA showing the world how real arab muslims are like.

Unless Turkey stops its operations and/or gets BTFO, I don't see my self leaving.

He probably has a considerable amount of Slav genetics desu

Go back to your roach colony Turkroach. You people fucking disgust me living off Europeans, Turks are by far the worst people on the planet. There is only one insecticide for you and that is hanging yourself.

Why so mean Onur?

>tfw not Arab
You can keep guessing though

On the first day of my history of the middle east class, a strange old man who looked like a cross between Santa Claus and Moshe rolled his suitcase style backpack into the class, along with his bag of collected bottles.

As the first lecture began, he raised his hand to ask some very rudimentary questions regarding the past. He had a strong stammer, again, reminding me of Moshe and his slow tongue.

Now, raising his hand a third time, the professor is visibly agitated. Why is this old man asking so many basic logic questions, the professor pondered physically with his powerful gestures.

"This ascent to power.. T-th-the drama.." he stopped to take a breath so he would have the strength to finish his third question "i-i--it's all BULLSHIT".

The professor filled the room with a unnervingly deep baritone laugh as we all wondered, as Muslims, Christians, Jews and atheists, who this man was, and why he came..

We have yet to see him since, but we can thank him in under our breath for his service.

;) how does it feel to know that your shithole mosul will be under k*rdish control
XD

>Implying you are here.
See pic related.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT OF MY THREAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT TURKROACH GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Onur what is your background?

Have you done a DNA test?

What?

Lol, what are you talking about
I'am a Türk

GET OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

Masallah, great picture of Babba

Here is a comfy Babba for you in turn.

I appreciate your good will Pekka, but Istanbul is a shit hole. No one there is actually from Istanbul, everyone is a migrant and usually from some Central Anatolian shit hole.

And the eastern Black Sean coast is one of the most retarded places in Turkey.

It won't be, Mosul has plenty of arable land, oil and gas the Iraqi government won't let Kurdish forces control the city since the Iraqi's will be providing the bulk of the forces.

Why you in the UK?

Doing Gods work user, keep it up lad

But you don't look like a typical Turk. There has to be some other admixture in there.

Ayyyy

He should stop smiling and make a more serious face like this. He gon fuck you Turk haters up ayyyy

Appreciate the Babba posting famalaman Masallah.

Onur confirmed for balkan rapebaby.

Why do you care?

Is Brazil going to invade turkey?

hehe Turkey,USA and Krg preparing to take mosul from ISIS.
Keep dreaming, Iraqi goverment is fucking useless secterian shit.
Mosul arabs would rather want k*rds than shiites.

>he's talking about how great muslims are after it was reveled he's the same guy who celebrates the extinction of europeans

Kek the truth

Why so hostile anyway? Turkey is Sunni so I don't mind them I hate the Iraqi government too.

I AAM TURK FROM ISPARTA
REEEEEEEEE

C-can the troops be evacuated?

>Greco-Roman heritage
>Everything got destroyed by the grease after the war
>"E-Everything was build by greeks and romans, EVERYTHING"

>historical facts
Like the russian shaft in your grandma's asshole :^)

>strenght: unknown
>losses: unknown

Okey that's cool then

But you look nothing like these people...

Im genuinely curious you must have a fair amount of Balkan blood flowing through your veins desu.

I'm a caring type of a guy.

>he's the same guy who celebrates the extinction of Europeans

Just putting words in my mouth. This is what you racists think, I am not tinfoiling and I do not care about this bullshit matter that you guys can't stop talking about.
BRB guys Imma eat my delicious chicken, I will be back soon with more shitposting. Rev up those bets for me imma fire m up.

Lol

HE IS GREEK RAPE BABBY WITH NATIVE ANATOLIAN BLOOD!!! STOP ASKING DIFFICULT QUESTIONS YOU FUCK!

I thought he was a black eyed and very dark haired. He would pass as a Romanian in my book.

Iraqi PMU English @pmu_english 4m
#Iraqi PMU send condolences to #Syria soldiers killed in #US airstrikes. We stress coordination in anti-#ISIS effort

Thanks again

Deir ez-Zor airfield is unsafe right now due to clashes at Thardeh mountain. This has happened before, expect improvement later this week

Also nobody is evacuating, Deir ez-Zor will remain as always. One USA fuckup/intentional strike (pick whatever you think is true) wont change that

Omg
Where did you find these hippies ?

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batalla_de_Montgisard
JUST
FUCK
MY
SHIT
UP
INFIDEL

>BASHAR'S FATHER: BROWN EYES
>BASHAR'S MOTHER: BROWN EYES
>BASHAR: BLUE EYES
DAILY REMINDER THAT BASHAR IS A LITERAL BASTARD CHILD

Holy fuck look at these son of a bitch commies I swear I would destroy their tents and burn

They just losed the mountain and 200+ fighter. ISIS might take in the next few weeks m8.

>It's almost as if areas in which have been home to many different empires, cultures, warring tribes produces a varied looking people

lost*

I don't read spicnigger

>Deir ez-Zor

Masallah, we asked USA to destroy evidence and they did the absolute mad mens.

>Everything got destroyed by the grease after the war
As I remember historians are not quite sure if the Greek army or the one of Mustafa Kemal burned Izmir down
" a number of sources and scholars attribute it to Turkish soldiers setting fire to Greek and Armenian homes and businesses.[13] Traditional Turkish sources hold that the Greeks and Armenians started the fire.[14][15][16][verification needed] Testimonies from western eyewitnesses[17] were printed in many western newspapers.[18][19]"
It is logical that every country holds his own story, though

No, you can't
The city hall officers have stolen them

The Iraq one is kinda dumb since the picture "after democracy" is literally just taken during a sand storm

He has blue/green eyes and light skin with blonde hair...

Maybe you should

Looks like the balkan rapebaby is salty.

I know. Thats why i said i was suprised when i saw his pictures.

Well the UK has done a lot of shit to fuck up Iraq, for someone who is of a minority group it's not safe for me to live there especially since my hometown of Mosul is currently under ISIS. Think of me living in the UK as reparations.

Onur is a deep cover agent for the balkan crusaders.

And? Better than surrendering by the millions to the americans and russians.

>Mfw these people hand weapons to a literal retard.

>What are recessive genes and mendelian inheritance?
American """education""" everyone

That's cool. Last question: of which minority group are you?

You live in my country, nigger
I tried to communicate like a respectful person with you, don't question my patience

You are a big guy.

use this one instead

>es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batalla_de_Montgisard
4300 vs 20000-27000
light casualties vs 15.000+ casualties

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lepanto
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conquest_of_Tunis_(1574)

Spain made your empire go into decline while fighting europe at the same time

>I tried to communicate like a respectful person with you, don't question my patience
No, you tryharded to offend me with some pseudo shit of yours
>don't question my patience
What are you going to do?

+15 lira

Why did Argentina and the rest of South America rebel against Spain? Arent you guys the same?

>What are you going to do?

Implying you are man enough to do anything yourself..

Ethnic Cleansing

Equal to 6.00 cdn.

Coming from a Canadian...

>No, you tryharded to offend me with some pseudo shit of yours
These informations are all well-disputed by Western historians and are directly from encyclopedias like wikipedia
>What are you going to do?
Me, well I am a civilized human being, pray to God that some Slavs don't capture and lynch you here in Germany if shit hits the fan
You will hang like a nigger

So why the push east by the kurds now? Are they trying to reach Al-Bab before Turkey and the moderate beheaders do?

Mart sharter thinking hes the dictator of manliness..

Bolivar and San Martin both were liberals and both were (((masons))). The vast majority of the political class at that time were masons. Merely a (((coincidence)))
San Martin fought for Spain tho, against Napoleonic France

Let's start an insurgeny in Kreuzberg and Neukölln

youtube.com/watch?v=VtPRCQXCnHI

(1 TL = 0.44373 CAD)

kek come here with american dollar

SOON

Are things cheap in Turkey?

>youtu.be/w8sHzxILZMk
"the syrian 'regime' has patented double tap strikes"

comment from YT:

Wow! This delusional! The only way the US could be angry is that they had a patent pending for their invention of double tap drone strikes on first responders.

>Putin's party got 75% of the votes

For European/American or kanadian yes

>These informations are all well-disputed by Western historians and are directly from encyclopedias like wikipedia
I, I am not sure anymore, someone, help...
>pray to God that some Slavs don't capture and lynch you here in Germany
Does your grandma still tell you the story of Henrike and and the seven slavs? You seem to be traumatized.

I'm interested to hear your opinion as an non European living in Europe on some topics.

As you know the West has over the last decades become increasingly tolerant, progressive and multicultural or whatever term describes the cultural facts on the ground best. And you seem to feel good in this kind of society as an outsider, why would you say this is? Do you see the West as lands to colonize or having potential to spread your culture and people in?

How would you feel if (through whatever reason like escalating violence and chaos or economic hardship), the West would go back into a authoritarian nationalistic mode? Would you respect this, but not necessarily agree with? Would you be okay with policies that restricted non-European breeding with the purpose to phase out these genes from society over the longer term?

How do you see the future (let's say next 100 years) of the country you now live in evolving? Obviously there will be a massive decrease in standard of living, but beyond that? Do you see long festering but low-intensity cultural tensions and conflict? Or the emergence of some kind of multicultural society that somewhat "works"? Or a more decided victory by a camp (European nationalists, islamists or something else)?

Onur, why do you have gay porn saved on your Tumblr page?

turquerie.tumblr.com/post/148736859196
turquerie.tumblr.com/post/149024615216

the American regime is showing some real class

>erdogan liked this

>HE IS ACTUALLY UNIRONICALLY A FAGGOT

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Seriously Onur, explain this shit.

But that's not gay as long as you say NO HOMO
Have you ever been in /fit/? there are tons of images like these

humous!!!

Doubt he's gay. He's just a typical fitizen.

total faggot

>typical fitizen
>straight

they almost look white...
perhaps with a bit of turkrape thrown in

Pretty much this.

People still get baited by his shitposting that I am starting to think they reply on purpose cause it is their fetish to get baited so hard.

What a fucking faggot who is this queer?

I cringe everytime I see maps like this casually taking away a part of Turkey. You people have no idea how anal Turks are about land. You'd need to annihilate half of the population to take away a little piece of land.

Your style of baiting is pathetic
And no, my family tree is Southern German and can be traced back to the early 1800's, we were never humiliated by Soviet troops

When is cuckryside degenerate aka baghdad bob going to do an AMA here about his time being the foreign minister for Saddam's Iraq?

turks are anal about everything, especially young boys

Arrangements can be made.

You would have a lot of benefits in exchange.

Looks like someone mixed a greek with a mongol.

He wants that sweaty bodybuilder boipucci

Im sure half would die. Considering how inferior your military is

Kek

hey are you the assyrfag? thank you for based exile in rome pic

[Chuckles Sovietly]

So lads, how are we feeling about the upcoming Hama offensive?

i feel you mama pussy

SAA should be able to hold well it if they fortify enough. it' seems interesting though it's probably going to go the same as Aleppo.
Rebels will advance, but then be pushed back because of massive airstrikes

In the words of a great man: "Everything is fine, there's nothing to see here, there is no upcoming hama offensive"
Maybe you're familiar with him? ;^)

Sorry, I don't speak commie.

Your weapons will when Russia moves on Turkey

It depends on the target of the offensive and how many forces are involved. Reportedly Ahrar isn't around yet.

If they manage to take Maan, they will at the very least be able to protect Souran. Would be nice to close the desert pocket east of Maan.

Jihad Maqdissi? xD

What is the Rebel's goal of attacking Hama? they will never be able to take the city in their current position

If they take the two mountains above the city, they can. This could turn into a colossal catastrophe, but if they succeed it's not something the SAA can reverse overnight.

I think they're better off clearing the northeastern countryside first, especially Brigade 87.

If Russia moves on turkey, then they'll taste our freedom. All of Russia will be liberated!

I'm sure the US could do it by sacrificing a lot of money and soldiers. It'd be hard to convince the public tho. You live in a democracy after all.

They should just attack at Khanasser with ISIS
like last time. it took SAA almost 2 weeks to recapture it and it completely halted their advances for 3 weeks

I think the rebels might be planning something south of Jabal al Arbaeen and al Hader. If they take Maan then push east, they'd be in position to cut the whole length of road, not just Khanasser.

The US? An actual democracy?

Guess your implying that turk soldiers are shitty peasants. Not much has changed then.

compared to who?

Public opinion counts. Remember Vietnam.
Like you're the one to talk

webmshare.com/d1Vnv

This might alter modern warfare techniques though
The usage of internet or comms is unreliable
How about usage of pigeons to send messages?
I don't think your big brother can learn about the next attack

definitely look like shitty peasants

when are you going to give up on nato and join russia and purge islam from constantinople?

The opinion of the public is controlled brother. We wouldn't be where we are if it wasn't.

British empire at it's peak got BTFO by Turkish peasants
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallipoli_Campaign
>when are you going to give up on nato and join russia and purge islam from constantinople?
Not happening but you're welcome to try again

I love these threads.

Look what I found
Murica while supporting Taliban beheaders
No wonder they are love with ISIS

bemp

mediafire.com/download/13ap0309rnlohn9/07 君をのせて.flac

Vallahi /sg/ is nothing without Turkposting. Look at this post per minute ratio god damn son.

All I see is one crooked nose Laz mountain retard.

You fuckin retard, that's the Northern Alliance and its allies, most of these guys fought the Taliban later on when it formed.

How dare you use logic and explain that Ahmad Shah Massoud and Abdul Haq gave their lives standing up to Hekmatyar and Pakistan, and later on the Taliban itself!

Although to be sure the US did screw up by helping Hekmatyar and Haqqani

What a bunch of incompetent monkeys.
I thought Turkey's tanks would steamroll everything?
Seems like they lost their will to fight since daddy USA doesn't allow them to attack their real enemy.

Tell me about Iraq and operation desert storm.

Rumor has it that there's a video or some evidence of Turk troops not wanting to enter Syria, Erdo and his crew vaporized them. Fetullah has promised to release the evidence once Erdo is gone. The Turk military is probably stupid polarized right now.

>Onur is a closet uke
>puts up a strong front but has secret homoerotic abuse fantasies

Everything makes sense now

>US
>democracy

*cringe*

>sacrificing a lot of money and soldiers
>against Turkroaches

*cringe*

Bump for qt half-elfs

That was absolutely criminal, Saddam Hussein screwed up but a peaceful solution was possible and even if it wasn't there was no need to demolish the whole country and slaughter its citizens and conscripts.

>a peaceful solution was possible
Eh, (((America))) was on a warpath so I don't see that but I'm curious what that possibility was?
>Saddam screwed up
What could he have done differently, really? The neocohens were hellbent on taking him down.
>there was no need to demolish the whole country and slaughter its citizens and conscripts
But the demolishing of Syria and slaughter of its citizens and conscripts is justified how?

The US has denied "peaceful solutions" on many occasions throughout their history to instead dominate an area. it's pretty much their MO at this point.

Erdo couldn't give 2 shits about ISIS. Let him attack PYD and he'll skin every kurd alive in a week.

Why is NATO so retarded?

rt.com/news/359814-nato-russia-baltic-deterrent/

Invading Kuwait was not the smartest way to protect himself.

A peaceful solution was possible if America wanted it, of course. Saddam made some reasonable demands such as getting Israel and Syria to leave Lebanon. Basically his argument was, why can't I have my own colony.

But invading Kuwait and refusing to leave was pretty stupid and criminal on his part, you can't deny this.

>But the demolishing of Syria and slaughter of its citizens and conscripts is justified how?

See it's different when it's a civil war. Before I ascertain whether it's justified to kill a soldier, I ascertain how justified can their service in their armed forces be. For instance, I don't think it's okay for the PKK to kill Turkish soldiers, and I don't think it's okay for Turkey to kill PKK militants - most of the time anyways.

But when you have a civil war of Syria's scale, just staying in your army and not defecting makes you guilty. I think the same about Saddam Hussein; in 1988 while he was gassing the Kurds, or in 1991 while he was crushing the Kurds and Shias, anyone who still fought for Saddam deserved to be shot. But the Iraqis serving under Saddam during the Kuwait war were not responsible for mass atrocities of that scale (reportedly 1,000 civilians were killed in Kuwait during the war), and if they were think of how Americans would feel if their soldiers at home were slaughtered during the Vietnam war.

In a way, if the US invaded Syria and toppled Assad, it would have been better for Syrians, since Bush would proverbially die for their sins. Instead of hating each other, Syrians would hate the external enemy that did this to them. But it would still be morally wrong, because any Syrian soldier who fights for Assad against an American invasion is in the right and should not be killed.

It's only circa 2012 where serving Assad became unacceptable in my view. Before that, Syrian soldiers were like soldiers in any other country.

Like these?

Coincidence?

>wanting to incorporate more Kurds and Arabs

Fucking retarded. You're already being outbred by them. Do you really want Turkey to become Arabistan-Kurdistan?

This is why I was initially against Obama wanting to invade Syria. Nothing goes well when the US does these sorts of things.

I read your post and am glad you hope Nagisa does great things. Can I ask what you thought about the Isis attack in St. Cloud? It was startling for me at the very least. We live nearby and I have been to that mall many times. Even if the perpetrator was not very effective it is kind of scary to think they will start going after all of the smaller cities instead of just focusing on the big areas.

From where? The only push I've heard from them is in Jazira canton towards IS-held Markadah at the urging of their Arab tribal allies from Shaitat and Shammar.

I haven't heard of any push from Afrin towards al-Bab

putincuck BTFO

Get these fucking Somalians out of my state. Fuck them to death. no one asked for them but Dayton and the fucking DFL just want cheap labor. they don't care about how safe Minnesota is.
Somalians refuse to integrate into our society. even the Indians and Sikhs can assimilate, but these guys just can't
also to put things in perspective, blacks in Minnesota make up 6% of the population but commit 40% of criminal homicide. they are fucking violent.
dps.mn.gov/divisions/bca/bca-divisions/mnjis/Documents/2011 State Crime Book.pdf
census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/27

Pajeets are born assimilators
except when it comes to India, for some reason.
India under British rule was clean and nice. Now it's designated shitting streets.

>37 (39%) of homicide offenders in 2010 were male
That doesn't seem right. The majority of murderers were female in that year?

Yeah we have a sizable Indian population here. at least where I live, and they hardly ever commit murders or theft or arson, but it's rampant among the black community. as you can see by the stats one homicide was by an Indian and 33 were by blacks

you know that the us lured him into invading kuwait? they were allies, friends even.

>Ottoman when?
God I hate it when I delete the cookies, back to the filter you go.

It seems like a lot of the newer immigrants to the United States do not want to integrate and instead just come for the free money and things. They do not want to become Americans at all. It is the same problem Europe is facing now with the refugees.

I do not understand why they give money to the immigrants coming in. Shouldn't we want the people who will bring money or talent into the country and make us greater? We are just making ourselves poorer.

I will say though that I don't hate people just because they are one way or the other. I know good Africans. But the stereotypes are true mostly. The only time I was ever attacked out on the streets, aside from schoolyard bullies and things like that, was by a Somalian. I am lucky I carry a knife but not everyone is so lucky.

that red line is 6% of the population.
See, backs are WAY more violent than whites and it's not even close.
>White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent, July 1, 2015, 81.0%
and when you factor in the fact that most black killers have been male, it's more like 3% of the population.
So 3% of the population is committing 40% of the homicides in our state. This is fucking Dayton's fault. Kill the DFL

Triggered Assadist scum.

Such an attention whore that he needs to post about it LMAO

Pweaze tell me who else u filter mister Gypsie ::::)))) I wanna know pwezeeeee

peppermint or spearmint?

>Crimea
>turk

Sorry but even on this shit board it's too much shit posting

fuck turk roaches, Praise kek

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

It makes me feel bad for the good ones that just want to be regular people. I don't know how to help them though.

> when dat boy Assad is a total bro and also unmossadable

ITT Jews and terrorist BTFO

Seriously just kill yourselves my dudes

this just in JaF has announced phase #1000000000
youtu.be/hhFjWt3mkY8

>ALEPPO, SYRIA (4:35 P.M.) - The jihadist rebels of Jaysh Al-Fateh (Army of Conquest) are reportedly mobilizing for a new offensive in the southern part of Aleppo city after losing almost all the territory they captured from the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) in early August.

>With the nationwide ceasefire quickly collapsing, the jihadist rebels have taken it upon themselves to regroup and reinforce several fronts in the Aleppo Governorate, including the Khan Touman area.

>Jaysh Al-Fateh will have a much harder time trying to capture the Al-Ramouseh District and nearby Artillery College this time around, thanks in large part to the significant presence of Syrian Arab Army personnel in this area.

>On Sunday, the Syrian Arab Army's "Tiger Forces" launched their first assault in southern Aleppo after several days of inactivity due to the nationwide ceasefire.

>Clashes are still ongoing in the 1070 Al-Hamdaniyah Housing Project, as the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) attempts to seize the entire district from the Jaysh Al-Fateh militants.

Assad is finished.

Assad is done for my man, you just need to open your eyes.

>Assad is finnished

vallahi we break the siege AGAIN

You moderate terrorists say this every day for the better half of a decade. He's in the best position they've had for years. you autistic senpai?

>Posting some educated comments
>on Cred Forums
>on Cred Forums

You are wasting your time talking to brainwashed idiots, just look at all the shitposting. It's not just for the "LULZ xDXdXd", it's because they can't produce anything better.

Do not try to think and argue here, just read the news in >greentext, take it with caution and leave

Pretty pleased Australian planes participated in the bombing of Assad's forces lmao

all his competent men are dead, he relies on russia now, and putin is a cuck, see the recent us bombings that killed russians and syrian soldiers

that was just to test the waters, prepare your anus

Atleast they don't support the sandal militias.

prepare your boipucci, colorado

Masallah. Aussies are brotier for sure now on /sg/.

> the more i make things up everday they will probably totally be true
All he has to do is KEEP winning until Trump takes office, then Assad will ride the bear into battle with the Eagle on his shoulder, BTFO terrorists everywhere

> tfw you were around for the start of /ug/ and later /sg/ only to watch it all slowly be invaded by terrorist and autists

What ever happened to Mark anyway?

>Mouhsani: "OUR PREVIOUS ATTACK WAS JUST A DECOY FOR ASSADIST, NOW WILL BE THE REAL NOW"

I'm from /ug/ too, always full of jew proxies desu

hey are you still there? I need more votes>lose 800+ men in a span of 2 weeks
>I-It was just a decoy!!11

1000+ to break the siege, another 2000+ to defend the area, and 2500 WIA

I voted already. I'm going to go to sleep now though.

>until Trump takes office

When did this 16 year old kid get int his thread? Can anyone give him a quick explanation how politics in the US works? Thank you.

more jihadi infighting is always good news

>ISIS attacked JFS positions in the Badiya where four were killed and another forty were taken prisoner.

> implicitly implying implicit implications

I've been here long before you, and will remain after your suicide.

Alright kiddo. Don't take it too hard when the reality check hits you hard in November LMAO

Atleast my country is relevant lmao

>>sacrificing a lot of money and soldiers
>>against Turkroaches
Brits lost 300k the last time :)
And you surrendered 2 millions :)

Nice Maki cosplay

Any other /Shia/ bro's in here?

YA JOSSEIN

BAKING NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD