Will Paedophile acceptance become a thing within our lift time

So with all the different movements that are taking place now, do you think it will eventually come to pushing acceptance of paedophilia?
strawpoll.me/11254635

Other urls found in this thread:

videos1.cdn.xvideos.com/videos/mp4/4/2/2/xvideos.com_422e992cd3fb1fd11f848d2c7ce6efb3.mp4?e=1474246370&ri=1024&rs=85&h=c1d13d783e26ee859c3f3bb7532a5990
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_theory
enotes.com/homework-help/how-old-was-romeo-juliet-when-they-died-40233
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. It will never.
This is for the better.
Paedophilia is a scourge on humanity.

They're trying for it now and europe is recognizing slime child marriages so ya probably.

I honestly think it will be fully accepted within 15 years

Paedophilia is the purest form of love.

hopefully not

PEDOS GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEE

We will see it emerge before it's smitten to the ground by the fourth reich

Hitler lowered the aoc to 13 though.

Why the fuck is their logo a traffic cone?

Things they want shoved up their ass?

I want to know as well.

Probably not, but it's definitely a possibility.

Critical theory is essentially generation slippery slope so at this rate, yes unfortunately it will be. While the current generation of gay marriage supporters will abhor pedos, the next generation (due to critical theory's influence) will seek to challenge the status quo and let Mr. 40 Skullet fuck a 12 year old. This in imo is probably the best argument against gay marriage because if we drew the line there we could at least hold it without the fucking marxists moving on to fucking kids.

Critical theory?

videos1.cdn.xvideos.com/videos/mp4/4/2/2/xvideos.com_422e992cd3fb1fd11f848d2c7ce6efb3.mp4?e=1474246370&ri=1024&rs=85&h=c1d13d783e26ee859c3f3bb7532a5990

Guy literally does that if I recall. Practically literally at least.

It'll start with zoophilia acceptance

THEN pedophilia acceptance

they wont/cant skip that step.

Female psychology and physiology enter its reproductive phase around 13. It is a scientifically sound AOC, which is ignored and defamed by the church and its corrupt morals. Trust me; I have a rare and unique insight into the mind of Hitler.

There's just a huge difference between these three things: Faggots, pedos and beastiality fetishists. I just can't see it happening. It doesn't pass the smell test. People would never be like on television saying This is my Lover Horse. It's animal abuse.

Fuck jews etc. but You guys really do like sci fi

Move to Canada then. You can do the do with your dog there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_theory
spawned by the (((Frankfurt School))), it is the core philosophy of all feminist, racial, sexual, and multicultural activists today in the west.

Thank you
Certain states as well

There really is no difference. And in the past none of it was b&. Once the Jews mind control dies then so will these taboos. People are losing faith. :3

It's become progressively less accepted over the last couple hundred years. In Romeo and Julilet, Juliet was liek 13 and Romeo a couple years older, no one thought that was weird. Even in the 20th century 40-something-year-old dudes made moves on girls in their early twenties, if not late teens.

The same has happened to romance with first cousins. Edgar Allen Poe married his 13-year-old cousin when he was 27, as you probably know. If anything we are living in a completely unprecedented time in human history in terms of what is acceptable. Remember that incest between cousins and incest between cousins are ultra-modern concepts. Our generation in the moral minority in human history, as probably always will be.

That said, I don't think that in our modern Western society we will suddenly accept paedophilia again. The momentum has been in the opposite direction for centuries, why would it change now? People abhor paedophilia more than ever.

>traffic cone

>Romeo a couple years older
If i recall correctly, he was 32

Bet you 100 bucks it will

According to this nerd site enotes.com/homework-help/how-old-was-romeo-juliet-when-they-died-40233
>There are vague references to his youth, such as the one in Act 2, Scene 4, where the Nurse asks, "Gentleman, can any of you tell me where I may find the young Romeo?" These vague references have led many to put his age somewhere around fifteen or sixteen, though at least one source gave him an age as high as early twenties. Whatever the case, the lack of textual evidence means numbers can only fall in the realm of speculation.

Basically, nobody knows for sure, but it's assumed he was about the same age as Juliet.

Regardless, she was betrothed to someone much older than her.

He got dubs. You must respect his post.

Stop associating the rainbow of God's covenant that stood alongside yes even the sodomite faggot homosexuals with epstein putin and drumpf. You fucking twatnugget

Nobody even knows wtf sodomites are, anyways. People are fucking idiot potatoes. I blame the internet

Yeah true

Installing_VLC.webm

Or