Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/jewish/features/.premium-1.741987
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not knowing the eternal jew hates the israelis
found the newfag

Explain

t. another newfag

>not knowing that they are concern-trolling with their israel support

>Vote for me goy, i'm the good guy! No goy vote for me, i'm the real good guy! spurdo image. jpg

Right wingers support Israel's right to exist, left wingers support european countries rights' not to exist.

They are antisrael but they are projews

The eternal kike believes only true kikes can rule the world and Israelis are just filthy mud blood diaspora jews.

Israelis are alright desu, I've met a few and they're crazy redpilled and usually right wing. Most don't like soros for his involvement with BDS.

Those are populists who don't intend to change the current power structure but deal with people's immediate concern, which in Europe is Islamic immigration. It makes sense they'd say they support Israel. Take the English Defence League for example - it's a bunch of retards who just hate muslims, so support Israel just to annoy muslims, in fact they know absolutely nothing about Israel. Also Azov is not pro-Israel and just lol at putting the republican party there.

It's JIDF bullshit, just like this thread in general. They've been pushing this angle for years now.

Israel was founded by the Rothschilds and is supported by incredibly wealthy and powerful Jews who control the international financial system. If that isn't "the eternal jew" I don't know what is.

Palestine doesn't exist.

>ISIS
>Anti-israel

comeonnow.png

American diaspora jews are ruining israel by pushing their big kike noses and funding lestist NGOs. And those are the ones who "support" israeal. The others openly support the muslims. Fuck i hate american jews REEEEEEE

>Jew lies

What are neoconservatives? What is AIPAC?

Hear hear. This CANNOT BE SAID ENOUGH! Imagine if there were one of these threads for every "zionists dindu nuffin" thread

I'm not Anti-Zionist, I'm Anti-Semite. I hate diaspora Jews, Bolshevik Jews, globalist Jews.

Israeli Jews are fine, they just want a country to live and I'd rather have them than useless Arabs occupying that land.

>Live scattered unto the nations until He returns!!!
No. Imma make a state anyways. And imma crucify what we were told would be your presence upon the FACE of the earth. Christ is The Word. The truth the way and the life

Christianity is a dead religion.

Here's paradise. Don't eat this. Ate it. Fell. Fucked nephilim. Protected Cain. Something like a 470 cycle of curses for goat fucking and for lying. Synagogue of Satan. Science is a zombie religion

>they just want a country to live

And yet so many American governmental officials have Israeli citizenship. They want a country to live in but to have the goy pay and fight for it.

jewish bankers dont want a jewish state, because then they have to excuse to stay in western nations and leech off the whites

>the jews having a state is more important than preventing third world migrant hordes.
I like Israel.
I like it so much I think we should liberate jews by sending all of them to it!

I agree that neoconservatives are a cancer, desu. But my understanding is that their attachment to Israel is more sentimental than structural. And they are a minority becoming increasingly marginalized in both parties. Most American Jews are turnign away from Israel because it doesn't fit their criteria for progressivism.

haaretz.com/jewish/features/.premium-1.741987

Yeah rothschild is not a globalist and it's the diaspora ones who follow the Bible who are the problem. Khazar and ashkenazi are not israelites. Nobody but Judeans might be called Jewish. And they will all regather up themselves and end the bickering. But for now they put their own people inside a tinderbox. Zionists love antisemitism. This is all in the protocols. We cows need to hate the brownies for your fiat economy. Hate the Muslims for your wars false flags derivatives and refugees

I don't really want to kill anyone, if all the jews had to go live in their little ethno state in the middle east it'd be better for everyone.
In fact you could apply this to all sorts of situations, the kurds being another example

Except they do that anyway, then run away to Israel when they invariably get convicted of financial crime.

Jews vote left wing.

Republicans turned their logo upside down. Golden Dawn's is an Israeli dollar sign

I don't understand...
Are you trying to mock me?

>But my understanding is that their attachment to Israel is more sentimental than structural.

It's a part of the overall structure of Jewish power. I don't believe liberal Jews hate Israel, look at the ADL or SPLC.

No I'm not. Wee laughing babbies are signs of respect

Nice try CTR. I'll keep voting Lega Nord anyway.

Same argument goes for blacks and muslims

Maybe berlusconi can step on my head because all i do is hold up his floor tiles with it

>Containment zone for kikes
>Gives us huge launching ground against mudslimes
>Perfect excuse when they get mad and attack it
I fail to see the problem.
We've been kicking the jews out for millennia and we've finally given them an inhospitable spit of sand they think is "holy" and they all flocked to it like retards.

its jews jewing jews

It's real Jews schooling fake ones

Israel was originally Majority Ashkanazi among the Jewish population, but in recent years the Shepardic Jews have been replacing them.

Most Ashkenazi Jews (the type we hate) live in the US.

All of those left wing "anti Israel" parties are lying shills who want to exterminate white people. Every single one of them. At this point it doesn't matter if they are pro Zionist or not. They are the enemy.

>and they all flocked to it like retards
The problem is they don't. There are more Jews in America then Israel.

>Gives us huge launching ground against mudslimes
To do what? Send americans to die for Jewish interests? Bomb secular regimes and support terrorists?

I just got off a site saying O+ blood is serpent seed and the dividing by blood type was referenced as being a menorah. My sides. Negatives are the susceptible ones. Christ might have been negative but he didn't rape anybody and was not of Cain. Having negative doesn't make you bad any more than positive would. But there are residuals. And I hate how many things get turned completely on their ass. Some messengers listened. Others didn't. Some men listen. Some don't. Christ was God and Perfection. Christ said He is the Alpha AND the Omega. Men are so stupid today

Aaaand thread dies. I "wonder" why. Too close to home?

>1 post by this ID

sage